It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks to put forward 573.000 text messages from 9/11-2001

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
15 minutes after the release time and wikileaks site is still down. No updates on their twitter page. Anyone else not able to connect with __._?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Hmmm...1 hour before release and the wikileaks website is showing that it is down. Either its been hacked and shut down, or they don't want their website to generate traffic prior to release with people clicking to check, or too many people are checking the site. Do you think this is getting global attention?

Yeah that seems odd, and its their whole dns which are missing...

Best regards

Loke .:.

ps.

Some 3 letter company has worked fat with their "new" cybersquad"?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Yes the whole address is missing. DNS unable to locate server. Would this be a hosting problem?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Loke.

Yes the whole address is missing. DNS unable to locate server. Would this be a hosting problem?

DNS is a root problem which means it comes from one of the 13 servers distributing the routing. Very odd indeed lets give it some time and see what wikileaks will say.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Odd, that I've never had an issue logging onto wikileaks until they day they affirmitvely announce the release and the time of 9/11 messages.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Due to unexpected technical issues, the 911 data release will be delayed 24 h.

How interesting that their whole DNS goes down before they can upload their file. However, they gave us the back door.

sunshinepress.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ok __._ are up and operating again, but i have not found the leaked document yet.

best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Guys

911....__._/

== from the site ==

"From 3AM on Wednesday November 25, 2009, until 3AM the following day (US east coast time), WikiLeaks will release over half a million US national text pager intercepts. The intercepts cover a 24 hour period surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York and Washington.

To foster a deeper understanding, the messages will be released to the global community "live". That is, the first message, corresponding to 3AM September 11, 2001, five hours before the first attack, will be released at 3AM November 25, 2009 and the last, corresponding to 3AM September 12, 2001 at 3AM November 26, 2009.

Text pagers are mostly carried by persons operating in an official capacity. Messages in the archive range from Pentagon and New York Police Department exchanges, to computers reporting faults to their operators as the World Trade Center collapsed.

This is a significant and completely objective record of the defining moment of our time. We hope that its entry into the historical record will lead to a deeper and more nuanced understanding of how this tragedy and its aftermath may have been prevented.

While we are obligated by to protect our sources, it is clear that the information comes from an organization which has been intercepting and archiving US national telecommunications since prior to 9/11."

=== SAMPLE ====

9:50:03 AM
it's reported that a US military helicopter circled the building then crashed into or next to the Pentagon - it's not clear to whether it was the White House or the Pentagon - they are being evacuated
7:05:57 AM
Please don't leave the building. One of the towers just collapsed! PLease, please be careful. Repeat,
11:00:30 AM
BOMB SQUAD PLS REPORT TO EDIC..PER T913..OPS/JL
11:13:04 AM
Lines to Washington & Saudi are blocked or jammed. Couldn't get thru. Jim at the FBI had no info - he suggested we watch Fox or CNN. Chris.
11:20:52 AM
Eddie and Paul are okay. Paul is still trapped in his building which is next to the WTC.
11:29:13 AM

==== END SAMPLE ====

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There being released now.

911....__._/

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
2001-09-11 08:30:37 Skytel [007515711] D ALPHA Y! ||Leo Your neutrality is temporary. Each hour is worth millions. Remain a moving target. Astrolo

??????

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

That looks like an old Astrology message for Leo's...

Are there any more that could confirm this? messages for other signs?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Just a News update from Yahoo...

I combined them all in to one Notepad..... in order, up until 12:45 that night....
Here is the link for that

www.filefactory.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

There are already police radio recordings where officers are talking about vehicles exploding in the parking garages under the towers that day, and it wasn't just confusion, as they were already watching the vehicle before it exploded because 2 men were seen running from it and it had a suspicious mural painted on the side of it.

So much happened on 9/11 that still isn't common knowledge, it's insane. There was definitely more to that day than most people know.

Well, well, who'd a thunk it.

Can't wait to spend endless hours reading these. Kudos to wikileak - who apparently is being slammed right now and can't take the traffic.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truzzyx
reply to post by ROBL240

Just a News update from Yahoo...

I combined them all in to one Notepad..... in order, up until 12:45 that night....
Here is the link for that

www.filefactory.com...

Thank you, Truzzy.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

"2001-09-11 12:29:33 Metrocall [1457196] D ALPHA Airplane on ground in Ohio has been "hijacked". Bomb on board. SWAT teams moving in. E"

I'm no 9/11 expert but wasn't there a CT similar to this? Does it fit into the timeline or just a false alarm?

To be honest, I've found nothing really interesting apart from a few 'naughty' messages which are highly amusing.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have found the first hour extremely enlightening already. There are ALOT of financial company servers or networks that are offline. Whether that is normal for that area or not, I don't know, but to me it seems odd that they should be running 24/7.

So far I have found Prudential, Chase, Bank One, ccbill.com (which is for credit card bill viewing).

I am not getting into any 9/11 conspiracy, just find it odd.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join