It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks to put forward 573.000 text messages from 9/11-2001

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Again, has anyone found the information on the Wikileaks site itself? It's today now, after all. I'm assuming this is supposed to be publicly available...

I've never spent a lot of time on Wikileaks but I'm finding it difficult to navigate. Would love it if someone could corroborate that this is out there now, so we could stop speculating on the privacy issues and the nature of the content and see for ourselves.

Anybody familiar enough with the site to give it a go? Or found other sources speaking about the leaked texts being published today? Anything other than this one article?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think if absolute proof was shown that 9/11 was an inside job in the traditional sense of 9/11 conspiracies(demolition) I really can't see anyone saying they still don't believe it. Sad truth is we really don't have any solid evidence that indicates a demolition, i think we do have alot of evidence to suggest that the intelligence agencies/government knew the attacks were going to occur. Whether setup by the intelligence agencies themselves or the attacks were simply allowed to happen for a means to an end im not sure.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't worry, I'm sure all the interesting texts have already been removed from the rest.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I won't drag this into a debate on the merits of the assertion that I claim 9-11 to have been an inside job as it is off-topic.
Suffice to say I have seen plenty of evidence that has led me to conclude that it was, in fact, orchestrated by various elements within the Government itself with perhaps help from various intelligence communities.

And that said evidence leads me to believe it was a demolition event. Of course you are free to think as you will. And I respect your opinion, whatever it may be.

Oh well, it is begining to appear as if this entire story is a farce in and of itself. Or perhaps someone put a clamp on the release of said transactions.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
UPDATE.

I just went into the chat on wikileaks and a mod told me the list is now being processed and will be up shortly. Seems legit people. I forgot to ask exactly when, I did not want to be rude though. I bet it goes viral very fast.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If these texts do end up going public then I hope somebody that has spare time.. can quickly make a hard copy of them in case if they dont stay on long. Then that person(s) can put them on ATS again for us all to see. I hope it shows all and brings out more of the truth. I also question if perhaps some of them are fabricated by the gov to spread disinfo.. strengthening the original BS story..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Download the texts and repost to ATS if that is an option. Thier site is going to get hammered with traffic.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
I also question if perhaps some of them are fabricated by the gov to spread disinfo.. strengthening the original BS story..

You bring up a good point. Will we see messages that seem a little odd?

"Hey jeff i just saw Osama by the WTC text me back"

"Hey Jerry, I saw a plane hit the WTC, and it was a plane, because I saw it and everyone else saw it too. Definitely a plane. "

If this is Disinformation, so be it, it still might be a good browse though.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If this shows to be new evidence against the official story, will it be the final evidence that makes the official story crumble?

We already have evidence of free-fall, molten metal, iron-rich microspheres, nano-thermite chips, lateral ejections, pulverized concrete, flash & explosion witnesses, gagged FBI agent, taxi driver that admits coverup etc etc...

If these text messages contain something big, this could create a media coverage of the mentioned evidence.... this could make the media start doing their job and ask questions?

I'm naive, I know

What more do you want media, before you start demanding a new investigation?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm going to be looking for the texts associated with building 7 collapse. All the talk of people knowing the building was going to fall or had been "pulled" Either way we know people knew about this, so if there isn't any messages about it I will have to say these reports are disinfo...time will tell.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

There are already police radio recordings where officers are talking about vehicles exploding in the parking garages under the towers that day

if this is true - then why is that you've heard them, but nobody else has?

I've google searched my butt off, and i can find nothing.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these text messages will start with "Hi Mom, it's [first name] [last name]..."

Or have we learnt not to do that now?

Rew

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Wikileaks will be posting the 9/11 text messages link to their twitter account.

Wikileaks has updated 9/11 text messages information...placing an embargo on the material for consumption by the media first. I suggest ATS owners get their hands on the file since they may be granted media privileges on the embargo.

From wikileaks twitter site:

Journalists wishing embargo access to the 573,000 9/11 pager messages, may contact [email protected]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well I just had an interesting conversation with one of the mods on WikiLeaks. . .

Me:I'm sure this has already been asked, so sorry. When are the "9/11 Texts" supposed to be published?
Mod: when they're read.y
Mod:prob next 24h
Me:After they're scrubbed?
Mod:we have to deploy more infrastrucute to cope with the expected traffic.
Me:The messages won't be edited will they?
Me: ?
Mod: this is wikileaks. of course not
Me: I hadn't heard of this website until the news "broke" about the texts, so I'm still uncertain, if you know what I mean.
Mod: welcome to reality.
Mod: what do you normally read?
Me: Usually "conspiracy" Forums i.e. abovetopsecret.com
Mod: why do you read that?
Mod: they censor material all the time.
Me: Really?
Mod: yes. even on fraternties. they're pathetic
Me: Huh. . . I wasn't aware of that. Any examples?

Haven't got answer back yet to the last question. . .

OT:Sooo Within the next 24 hours according to the mod.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by FlyingZombies]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
UPDATE:

Wikileaks will be posting the 9/11 text messages link to their twitter account.

Wikileaks has updated 9/11 text messages information...placing an embargo on the material for consumption by the media first. I suggest ATS owners get their hands on the file since they may be granted media privileges on the embargo.

From wikileaks twitter site:

Journalists wishing embargo access to the 573,000 9/11 pager messages, may contact [email protected]

Seconded! Though it doesn't sound like the folks at WikiLeaks have a whole lot of respect for ATS, based on the previous comment...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingZombies

Well it wouldn't be the first time ATS has been called a CIA ran site designed to see how well they can manipulate factual information through using multiple accounts to sway the opinions of conspiracy theorists. Although, I have yet to be persuaded by any ATS sponsored material. ATS is still a great site to get information that isn't full of useless posts.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
More updates concerning the 9/11 pager messages:

The messages comprise the majority of US-wide pager traffic in the 24 hour period surrounding the 9/11 tragedy

Something to keep in mind...below is a link describing some of the text messages quoted as part of the 9/11 commission report as unexpected airplane to ground text communication. I would be looking to find these messages to confirm 9/11 commission accuracy.

www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that this isn't a massive snow job being dumped out for us to gobble up. Right before Thanksgiving, everyone will be with friends, family. Why not discuss the 500k messages that were released? Nah. Besides, can the messages have phone numbers included? How about names, personal information? If that gets scrubbed, why not anything that would make it look like the police, FBI, etc., didn't do their jobs and could bring charges? Think that hasn't been thought of? This seems like the parents giving the kiddies some candy to keep them quiet while the parents keep driving the car the wrong way. "Sudden" release of these messages 8 years after the fact? Right...... Maybe there is something about aliens in there as well. Give the messages to the relatives and be done with it.

Affirmative Action needs to go away

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by JayinAR

I think if absolute proof was shown that 9/11 was an inside job in the traditional sense of 9/11 conspiracies(demolition) I really can't see anyone saying they still don't believe it. Sad truth is we really don't have any solid evidence that indicates a demolition, i think we do have alot of evidence to suggest that the intelligence agencies/government knew the attacks were going to occur. Whether setup by the intelligence agencies themselves or the attacks were simply allowed to happen for a means to an end im not sure.

I could not be more agreeing with you, but this is not about personal views this is about what happen behind the curain in ms. and mr. normal

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingZombies
Well I just had an interesting conversation with one of the mods on WikiLeaks. . .

Me:I'm sure this has already been asked, so sorry. When are the "9/11 Texts" supposed to be published?
Mod: when they're read.y
Mod:prob next 24h
Me:After they're scrubbed?
Mod:we have to deploy more infrastrucute to cope with the expected traffic.
Me:The messages won't be edited will they?
Me: ?
Mod: this is wikileaks. of course not
Me: I hadn't heard of this website until the news "broke" about the texts, so I'm still uncertain, if you know what I mean.
Mod: welcome to reality.
Mod: what do you normally read?
Me: Usually "conspiracy" Forums i.e. abovetopsecret.com
Mod: why do you read that?
Mod: they censor material all the time.
Me: Really?
Mod: yes. even on fraternties. they're pathetic
Me: Huh. . . I wasn't aware of that. Any examples?

Haven't got answer back yet to the last question. . .

OT:Sooo Within the next 24 hours according to the mod.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by FlyingZombies]

Provide some real data instead of your made up "im a superhero when i answer" so called conversation.

Best reagrds

Loke.:.

Ps

Yes fraternities do some time get bashed but never censored. do not trust second hand information seek your own truth.:.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join