It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Oprah! She hits a Home Run !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Did Oprah ask her about when she is elected how it will feel to become Americas first PILF instantaneously upon her innaguration?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

Should I raise my hand if instead of putting down that gavel I would prefer it be inserted in her rearend so she can get the same sensation her unwanted tax inceases give to most Americans? Maybe after Sarah wiins she could do the honors.

Can you please document your tax increases for us? I would like to know how hard you've been hit because of Obama and the evil liberals. Tell us how much more tax you are paying .

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Now you know they haven't accomplished anything yet. The tax increases won't start until they actually succeed at passing HC "reform" then watch out. However they have been quite successful at making my money worthless. Thanks Libearls.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So this is yet another example of the right attacking Obama over something that hasn't happened? Seems to be a trend these days.

Death panels OMGZZZZZ!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I'm still confused how a person who's been a failure at everything they've done gets so much attention.

1 - In response, jimmy carter comes to mind.

2 - In response, jimmy carter comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

No it is us attacking the Libs because of their stated goals to pass forced health insurance at gunpoint and crap and fade...which are just sneaky underhanded ways to raise taxes on the middle class without calling it a a tax. We didn't drink they Kenyian Cool-Aid.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Now you know they haven't accomplished anything yet. The tax increases won't start until they actually succeed at passing HC "reform" then watch out. However they have been quite successful at making my money worthless. Thanks Libearls.

Ah, i see.. so this 'tax increase' is currently a fantasy. Ok, well you get back to me when you are nailed to the wall with these taxes.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No it is us attacking the Libs because of their stated goals to pass forced health insurance at gunpoint and crap and fade...which are just sneaky underhanded ways to raise taxes on the middle class without calling it a a tax. We didn't drink they Kenyian Cool-Aid.

Oh so you're willing to say whatever enters your mind or fabricate any kind of fear inducing drivel to "attack the libs". And people wonder why this country is where it's at.

I'd really appreciate if you'd point me to this forced insurance at gunpoint as quoted by a leader in the democratic party. I know you're fair and impartial and wouldn't let your mind be corrupted by partisan non-sense, so clearly this had to have happened and you'll be able to prove it.

I'm waiting...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Well said.
The stupid post you reply to is another example of the "progressives" drinking the kool-ade of the MSM, and not being able to think for themselves.
Governor Palin resigned for reasons that she believed best suited her state, not because she is a quitter.
With the allegations leveled against her, proven to be false, she decided that it was in the best interests of the state of Alaska that she step down, and in a grand gesture of "What It Means To Be An American", she is taking the MSM on headlong.
Oprah, progressive; B Walters, progressive; GMA, progressive.
My Friends, I'm telling you, this person is fearless.
The left should step up the attacks and make up some more crap.
I learned long time ago, the more the person you debate raises their voice, the more you are hurting them.
Palin for President?
Not at the moment, but I could get there easily.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Back on topic, anybody out their watch the video and want to actually talk about it?

As I said earlier she came across as intelligent, honest and what is the other word, oh real.

C'mon peeps, let us speak about the OP and not get into the divide and conquer arguments.

Would like to say though, that hopefully whoever gets elected in the future, I hope they actually want to help all Americans, and not just the Power and Money elite.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

How can you increase spending without a tax increase to pay for it at some point in time? It's even worse if your borrowing money to pay for these record deficts today because you have to pay it back with interest. Increased spending that is not in the presence of increased revenue growth will lead to increased taxes. The equation is simple and I'm surprised anyone fails to see this.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
My view on her: she was put through hell by a lot of unscrupulous and very hateful Democrats during the campaign and the hateful following seemed to form into a cult after the campaign. People on the left who can't form political opinions or ideas for themselves love to jump on the "let's all bash Sarah" bandwagon because they see her as "political Barbie" and easy prey for their insults. I agree that she has a right to be spiteful and vindictive and would love to see her do a few skits mocking Tina Fey on SNL.

That being said, I still don't trust Sarah Palin for the office of President or Vice President. She needs to serve longer as a public servant and prove she's capable of meeting the needs of her constituents.

Not for nothing, but the "public servants" we´ve had for the last few decades have collectively brought us to near disaster. I really am not impressed with the pre-qualification of holding elected office as being the litmus test for high office. The current political system is so rancid to the core, electing anyone already contaminated is just going to keep the beast alive.

The only cure is short term limits for members of both houses of Congress, and caps on the amount of money that can be spent in an election campaign. Something is very wrong when over 250+ of our congressional leaders are millionaires.

Now if Congress finally does the right thing and implements those reforms (the chances of that happening being slim to none), then the American public also needs to step up to the plate and encourage alternate candidates to run for office. We need quality people who possess honorable resumes, showing factual evidence of the kind of qualities this country really needs: proven leadership, fiscal frugality, respect for the law, and dedication to the core values which founded our country.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08

How can you increase spending without a tax increase to pay for it at some point in time? It's even worse if your borrowing money to pay for these record deficts today because you have to pay it back with interest. Increased spending that is not in the presence of increased revenue growth will lead to increased taxes. The equation is simple and I'm surprised anyone fails to see this.

Yeah too bad Bush blew the surplus and f'd the whole economy.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It is too bad but regardless of who you chose to blame the reality of the situation remains. It's obvious US government spending has been out of control for a long time now and all of these expensive new government programs will only exacerbate the situation.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Jacob08]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Pal.. the entire reason the GOP wanted to kill Obama's push for public healthcare is because they knew if it goes through it will be a resounding success

You really believe that? The governments track record for running things is not that great. How's Social Security doing? How about the Post Office? Their gov. run an their in the tank. And you want to trust them with health care?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Since you're curious so am I. I was just wondering, and yes a bit off topic to start. Are you an American? Is english your native language? The reason I ask is the following quote from one of your "Oh so fabulous and insightful posts;

And I still remain confused how a person who's been failure at everything in political career can remain so popular.

The "who's been failure at everything in political career" is really the part I'm referencing. If one were to read that phonetically it may appear as if Russian or Slovak may be your native tongue.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Now on to Governor Palin. This is a crucial time for her with the release of the book. The attacks are going to come from many angles. She will need to be preparred for these and confront them with honesty and intelligence. As proof these attacks are real let me lead you to the following from the AP.

The Associated Press recently assigned eleven of its writers to fact-check Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue." AP's team of truth-seekers only found six errors the former Alaska Governor's book, most of which were trivial and presumably not worth the time of a team of reporters.

Source: newsbusters.org...

This is the kind of attack I'm referring to. This is only the begining. She has the left squirming to the point of insanity.

Becker

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Becker44]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Personally, I really hope she runs, because I CAN NOT WAIT for the inevitable sex tapes! They will be awesome, she is so hot, way to hot to be president. Maybe 1st babe? 1st milf? just 'putting it out there'. DIVIDE AND CONQUER! THANK YOU MSM for splitting us up once again!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! You're kidding, right? For Sarah Palin, a "home run" is actually being able to form complete sentences. She is little more than a glorified soccer mom. She belongs in a local Alaskan PTA at best. Certainly putting her anywhere near the White House would be a total disaster. Whenever she is allowed to waste another few minutes of someone's valuable time by appearing on tv, she blathers nonsense and lies that are so transparent that a 5 second Google search is all that's required to determine that she is all wrong and lieing once again.

But, of course, Sarah's insistence on maintaining a constant presence in the media these days has nothing to do with any cause or heart-felt message that she is trying to promote or deliver. Sarah is in our faces 24/7 to feed her raging Narcicissim, which must burn inside of her like a nuclear core. It is the one thing that the television manages to deliver about her in stark and glaring clarity. She is pathetically desperate for the world to take her as seriously and adore her as unabashedly as she does. To put it bluntly, she is mentally and emotionally damaged goods, and it shows.

Which means that, of course, the Republican Party adores her. Sarah Palin; the latest national degradation from a political party that looked at a man who had spent the bulk of his adult years as a drunken, coke-addled, closeted homosexual loser (albeit a rich loser, but still, a complete and total failure) and said to their collective selves, "We've got to get this guy into the Presidency"! How much contempt must they have for our Constitution, our country or the office of the presidency to rig elections so that such a deficient pile of crap could be "the Decider"??

and make no mistake, it is my belief that if they can concoct a way to inflict this uneducated, delusional, self-obssessed and self-important bitch on the nation in the next presidential election, then they will happily do it because her mental problems will make her easy to manipulate and she will sign into law any unconstitutional piece of crap that the congress places in front of her while grandstanding for the media and spinning spinning spinning the facts, because, as long as she does that, the cameras will all be focused upon her and she will be receiving the attention and adoration that she is completely convinved that she deserves. You betcha!!Wink wink

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

Glad to see the attacks have already started. Get out much?

Did you even watch the videos? No, didn't think so.

It was not scripted like most of the other people do in the political arena.

Have you ever noticed the scripted interviews and someone goes rogue, kind of like when Obama went off script with Letterman.

The least you could do is watch the video before dumping your vitriolic attack.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Ok, Carabou Barbie here couldn't cut it in the cutthroat world of Alaskan Politics. Who thinks she can do any better in D.C. Where EVERYONE is out to step on you?

My god, she can't even handle her daughter's boy toy turned Playgirl model, and people think she has what it takes to work in Washington?

She quit her last job because of the media. This woman needs to go back to whatever rock she crawled out from under.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join