It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Oprah! She hits a Home Run !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
See for yourself.
We have a winner!

Oprah - Sarah

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It seems the Oprah.com video player does not work for me.

It must be the antioprahvirus software I have.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I'm starting to warm up to Sarah Palin More. Hopefully she'll stay with Republican party for a while and influence more women to join the GOP!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Home run? Admittedly, I only caught the last 10 minutes on television, but in the brief time I watched, she seemed the Sarah I remembered from the campaign....flighty, verbally jumpy, subtly vindictive (some seriously snarky comments regarding Levi were made, not that he didn't earn them, imo.), I'm beginning to think she's not capable of ever taking high road.

I want to like her, I really really do, I wish she was what some people would like her to be, but when she talks, I'm sorry, those feelings scatter like, well, like a Sarah Palin train of thought.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by tjack]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yeah, i had to download an Oprah player.
It's not quicktime.
It looks great playing full screen.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I bet sarah is one of those very vindictive females, lol

Anyone else think that?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Don't take offence. But after being raked over the coals like she's been, wouldn't you be a little vindictive?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My view on her: she was put through hell by a lot of unscrupulous and very hateful Democrats during the campaign and the hateful following seemed to form into a cult after the campaign. People on the left who can't form political opinions or ideas for themselves love to jump on the "let's all bash Sarah" bandwagon because they see her as "political Barbie" and easy prey for their insults. I agree that she has a right to be spiteful and vindictive and would love to see her do a few skits mocking Tina Fey on SNL.

That being said, I still don't trust Sarah Palin for the office of President or Vice President. She needs to serve longer as a public servant and prove she's capable of meeting the needs of her constituents.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Most anyone would be, I suspect. That said, even though I like Sarah Palin quite a bit, I do think it might well be her biggest weakness. She'd be better off ignoring the crap throwers and focus on more important matters, but she seems a little too willing to stoop to their level from time to time. To be honest, I can't really blame her for taking a few cheap shots of her own every now and then, but the media trash will run with those comments and that'll be the only thing the general public sees. Needless to say, that's really not something that helps her.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Don't take offence. But after being raked over the coals like she's been, wouldn't you be a little vindictive?

No i have been sh1t on all my life and would never consider that as an option.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
sarahcuda? the world is coming to an end, time to stock supplies!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Chance321

No i have been sh1t on all my life and would never consider that as an option.

Yeah but have you been picked on and made fun of for all the world to see? There's a big difference in being dumped on in your area versus a bunch of lowlife leftists taking every opportunity to insult her and broadcast the message world-wide.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm still confused how a person who's been a failure at everything they've done gets so much attention. If people didn't want to sex her down so bad, I have doubts that a person who ran away from her public job for money and fame would be popular. But luckily we live in the 21st century where everything gets spun in the name of no spin.

But like I've said many times, I love Sarah Palin like I love Christianity. It keeps the bottom third of the country occupied and out of adult matters.

Let me ask you people a question. Let's assume by some godless fluke or it really is the time for this country to end and Palin gets elected in 2012. Based off of her track record why wouldn't she refuse to fight, run away, and cry like a little bitch if she gets the smallest amount of criticism? Her track record says she would. Hope her VP isn't a spineless corrupt coward. But look at American politics over the last ten years, that may be like asking for a flying car that runs on free renewable magic juice.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I believe Sarah showed herself to be articulate, intelligent and honest.

I think she hit spot on.

If people that hate(learned hate by the MSM mind games) her actually ever listened to her, they would like her. The attack on her so far, is the fear of the Political Monopoly, in Washington, of both parties, have for her.

She, I believe, is one of the few nationally known politicians that are honest and forthcoming with her stance on everything she believes. Just like Ron Paul. Also her morals and the rural life/values scare the big city elitists, that think they know what is best for me and mine. This is why both parties, have to take her down.

Let us imagine now, Ron Paul/Sarah Palin or Sarah Palin/Ron Paul ticket. With maybe a Kucinich backing the ticket or possibly on the ticket.

UNSTOPPABLE!

S&F, because I like Sarah, and her childhood and life(besides the political) mirror mine.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

So where do people like you fit? The "Holier than thou" .05%?

Palin most certainly isn't a failure at everything she's done. She did win the election for governor and she did clean up a lot of the political corruption in her state. Hardly a "failure at EVERYTHING they've done".

Let's see you do the same, Mr. "Champion of the people". Glass houses, mate.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by sos37]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I see you are here to defame someone you do not like again. Nothing about the videos, nothing about the OP, nothing but divisive rhetoric.

At least you are consistent. Just another off topic post.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

So where do people like you fit? The "Holier than thou" .05%?

Palin most certainly isn't a failure at everything she's done. She did win the election for governor and she did clean up a lot of the political corruption in her state. Hardly a "failure at EVERYTHING they've done".

Let's see you do the same, Mr. "Champion of the people".

Until she ran away from her governorship among charges of... you guessed it corruption.

I blame Frank Stallone.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I see you are here to defame someone you do not like again. Nothing about the videos, nothing about the OP, nothing but divisive rhetoric.

At least you are consistent. Just another off topic post.

At least this thread is actually about Palin. Or do I need to start linking to you rambling about Obama for no reason in threads that have nothing to do with him?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sarah rules. She is like the Trojan Horse for the GOP.... Trojan pun intended.

While those crazy lefties will be running around sceaming Sarah is the perfect sacrificial lamb, the conservatives will continue to setup the Liberals for a fall by not voting on any of the Libs Marxist policies.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
My view on her: she was put through hell by a lot of unscrupulous and very hateful Democrats during the campaign and the hateful following seemed to form into a cult after the campaign. People on the left who can't form political opinions or ideas for themselves love to jump on the "let's all bash Sarah" bandwagon because they see her as "political Barbie" and easy prey for their insults. I agree that she has a right to be spiteful and vindictive and would love to see her do a few skits mocking Tina Fey on SNL.

That being said, I still don't trust Sarah Palin for the office of President or Vice President. She needs to serve longer as a public servant and prove she's capable of meeting the needs of her constituents.

oddly, if you look up her record, shes been in it longer than nObama, tho not always as supposedly prestigious positions. Yet his record rarely came into question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join