It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sarah Palin on Oprah! She hits a Home Run !

page: 2
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Actually, I had to shut off my Adblock plus and Ghoster, than the videos played.

I guess I am a little paranoid with the ads and tracking nowadays on all of the different sites I go to from here and other conspiracy sites.




posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If there is one good thing you can say about Sarah it's that she is not a favorite of the MSM or those who control it. I just wish she would stop sucking up to the war hawks because that obviously did her no good when trying to win over the TPTB. The only type of leader who I believe could save America at this point is someone who is militarily isolationist and economically and socially conservative.

Ron Paul would seem like the best choice but an angry Sarah who has been scorned by the mainstream political power brokers might do the job. However she would need to come to the realisation that the neo-cons are as much the enemy as the neo-libs. Focus the anger of being draged through the mud at the correct people and a good leader she could become. I haven't heard much about her recently so I don't know what path she is taking but she should be angry with the powerbrokers and have learned how futile it is to suck up to them if your not who they want.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Jacob08]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


Sarah will be on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly this week.
Bill says no softball questions.
It should be great.
She is stopping by the Sean Hannity show also.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic
 


For one, that's not why she quit. The official explanation was following the election her popularity in Alaska dropped by as much as 54%. Disgruntled people in Alaska demanded that she be brought up on charges of corruption and filed lawsuits against her. She was exonerated from all of them, by the way. This seemed to infuriate the MSM who stepped up the constant heckling which had never let up after the election.

Second, you acknowedged that the previous, winning the governorship, nullified your first, blanket statement:


Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I'm still confused how a person who's been a failure at everything they've done gets so much attention.


Which makes you a troll in this thread.


[edit on 16-11-2009 by sos37]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder
 


Yeah and she has an real American birth certificate and she isn't a Marxist wannabe. There are two points in her favor.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I'm still confused how a person who's been a failure at everything they've done gets so much attention.
[edit on 16-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]


Oh and here's one more "back at ya":


Sarah Palin has broken the all time record for non-fiction pre-release book sales with her new Book, Going Rogue: An American Life, in which she lays out her vision for an America that is strong, independent, and free.


votingfemale.wordpress.com...

I'd hardly call that a "failure".



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic
 


For one, that's not why she quit. The official explanation was following the election her popularity in Alaska dropped by as much as 54%. Disgruntled people in Alaska demanded that she be brought up on charges of corruption and filed lawsuits against her. She was exonerated from all of them, by the way. This seemed to infuriate the MSM who stepped up the constant heckling which had never let up after the election.

Second, you acknowedged that the previous, winning the governorship, nullified your first, blanket statement:


Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I'm still confused how a person who's been a failure at everything they've done gets so much attention.


Which makes you a troll in this thread.


[edit on 16-11-2009 by sos37]


So I say something negative about Palin or question the job she's doing, she'll quit and run the entire length of the country away? Good to know.

You have to become governor before you can fail at being governor, but that's simple logic.

And I still remain confused how a person who's been failure at everything in political career can remain so popular.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So .. Republicans... Sarah Palin IS YOUR Answer? ...

.. excuse me me for a moment ..



... Okay .. thank god, I don't have to worry about a thing now.. THE WHITE HOUSE WILL REMAIN LEFT !!!!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Polynomial C]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C
 


Keep dreaming buddy... The conservatives could run a group of untrained monkeys against the Dems in 2010 and 2012 and win in a landslide. People are going to be soooooooooooo pissed when they get the bills for healthcare "reform" and crap and fade and all of the rest of the "Progressives" agenda to redistribute wealth. Even getting poo thrown at you by a bunch of monkey politicians is better than being taxed to death by Liberals. Personally, I am going to sit back and enjoy!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by HotSauce]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I think someones in love..



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by Polynomial C
 


Keep dreaming buddy... The conservatives could run a group of untrained monkeys against the Dems in 2010 and 2012 and win in a landslide. People are going to be soooooooooooo pissed when they get the bills for healthcare "reform" and crap and fade and all of the rest of the "Progressives" agenda to redistribute wealth. Even getting poo thrown at you by a bunch of monkey politicians is better than being taxed to death by Liberals. Personally, I am going to sit back and enjoy!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by HotSauce]


Pal.. the entire reason the GOP wanted to kill Obama's push for public healthcare is because they knew if it goes through it will be a resounding success. You guys have lost big time. In 2012 people will have better care, cheaper care, the economy will be on the rebound. You think the country will want to rock the boat and put Palin in office? LOL wow

[edit on 16-11-2009 by reasonable]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable
 




In 2012 people will have better care, cheaper care, the economy will be on the rebound. You think the country will want to rock the boat and put Palin in office? LOL wow


LMAO, that coolaid must tasted real good fo you.

How are they going to have better care in 2012 when even the Dems say we will not see it kick in until 2013. All people will see is less money in their pocket and higher insurance rates, because we will start paying for this "reform" for 3 years before benefits even begin.

I would bet both of my testicles that if both crap and fade and hc "reform"passes that the econmy will be a shambles in 2012. What exactly have the dems done to fix the economy? Higher more government workers..yeah that is going to be great fo the economy.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by reasonable
 




In 2012 people will have better care, cheaper care, the economy will be on the rebound. You think the country will want to rock the boat and put Palin in office? LOL wow


LMAO, that coolaid must tasted real good fo you.

How are they going to have better care in 2012 when even the Dems say we will not see it kick in until 2013. All people will see is less money in their pocket and higher insurance rates, because we will start paying for this "reform" for 3 years before benefits even begin.

I would bet both of my testicles that if both crap and fade and hc "reform"passes that the econmy will be a shambles in 2012. What exactly have the dems done to fix the economy? Higher more government workers..yeah that is going to be great fo the economy.


we'll discuss then in 2012 then



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable
 


He'd better hope its a 'resounding success' because if these major domestic initiatives fail, or if unemployment continues to hover around 10% through mid 2011 or so, his chances of re-election will be extremely poor, regardless of the GOP nominee. Then again, I doubt any of his major domestic policies even take effect until after the 2012 election and that alone should tell you just how bad the *Democrats* think the backlash will be from some of this stuff, health care and cap-and-trade, in particular.


[edit on 16-11-2009 by vor78]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable
 


2012?
Well, wait a minute.
Be honest. What do you think is going to happen November 2010?
GOP take back the Senate and/or the House?
Raise your hand if you want Pelosi to hand over that gavel to
the GOP.


[edit on 16-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Should I raise my hand if instead of putting down that gavel I would prefer it be inserted in her rearend so she can get the same sensation her unwanted tax inceases give to most Americans? Maybe after Sarah wiins she could do the honors.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I can understand a lot of the positivity coming from the right leaning posters in this thread, this woman would make a great puppet for the TPTB to make you all follow in lockstep just like the democrat lemmings without a clue who are down to follow Obama right off of the cliff




posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
See for yourself.
We have a winner!



ROTFLMAOOOOO
seriously? you seriously watched that and said to yourself "winner"?
ROTFLMAOOOO
wow, that says a lot about you.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by reasonable
 


2012?
Well, wait a minute.
Be honest. What do you think is going to happen November 2010?
GOP take back the Senate and/or the House?
Raise your hand if you want Pelosi to hand over that gavel to
the GOP.


[edit on 16-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]


I would like to add a little shout out. Who out there thinks Levi is just mad because he wanted to tap that and she gave him the smack down?


We all know what happens when Skipper and Caribou Barbie are togehter.

Did Oprah ask her about that? If not, she should have.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by HotSauce]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce
 


Levi is in a sweet spot.
We will be wined and dined by the liberals .
He may write a book. If he trashes Sarah Palin they will
print it and give him glowing reviews.

I hear he is posing for Playgirl.

I think he should hang out with Britney Spears.




top topics



 
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join