It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS being taking over by chinese/muslims/and idiots who make anti america BS!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As an American, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter what it is.

You are also entitled to speak your mind, within reasonable limits.

And BTS has a section specifically designed for your post.

It is literally titled "rant"

In my opinion (I am not a mod or anything) you should have placed your post in rants, because I believe it was just a rant.

It was not meant to specifically insult anyone.

CHeers

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
sissy cuckolds...
[edit on 16-11-2009 by amyfriend]

OHHHHHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

My quess is that perhaps Amy had one to many wine coolers and decided to post while drinking or other things.

I've done it and lived to regret it; I have the red flags, the point deductions and the u2u's from some VIPs to prove it.

Come on back Amy. We sissy cuckolds don't hold grudges for very long.

I can't speak for the Chinese though.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
#We love you amy,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, Amy
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, Amy.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, pretty Amy,#

Come back with your hilarity... please.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Step away from the keyboard and breath amy... No, no, no put that mouse down and just breath - haha

Did someone waggle their nicotine encrusted tongue in your coffee or something?

We still love ya - honest (some at least)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Did someone waggle their nicotine encrusted tongue in your coffee or something?

Oh, eeewwww! Just the mental image I did not want while I'm currently enjoying my cup-o-joe!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ATS/BTS is meant to be a place where people can voice their opinions without fear of being flamed or being ridiculed.

I do not agree with what Amy has said, but I believe everyone here should be able to say what they think. If you think someone is wrong, prove your point in a respectful manner, or don't reply at all.

- Oni

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The OP has made the most ignorant statements that I have read on a forum ever. I tried to pick just one thing I thought might have had some validity, but no, I was hard pressed to find even one.

Am I wrong getting the impression that you believe 9/11 was carried out by muslims and not the secret government that runs your wonderful country. Nah, I have to be mistaken, it couldn't be. Please say I am wrong. Then you go on to mention about the moon mission we all believe is fake, well which one do you mean, the first landing in 69, mmmmh. Who cares for God's sake. Get over yourself. I don't give a flying whether they bloody landed or not.

And no, I am not into heavy metal, nor male, am caucasian and do live in Australia and although some of my friends come from around the world including the US, your little ignorant tantrum gives your country men and women a bad name.

Grow up or email him if your missing someone, don't take your bad, ignorant moods out on us.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
ATS/BTS is meant to be a place where people can voice their opinions without fear of being flamed or being ridiculed.

I do not agree with what Amy has said, but I believe everyone here should be able to say what they think. If you think someone is wrong, prove your point in a respectful manner, or don't reply at all.

- Oni

Hugs then?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Oni x x

- Oni

Hugs then?

Please!! Im in need of one today

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Oh, eeewwww! Just the mental image I did not want while I'm currently enjoying my cup-o-joe!

My apologies "milady" and if it is any consolation the mental image that struck you also came back and struck me too lol

Sometimes the things I say make me want to face-plant a sink

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The only conspiracy here and which is real are heavy metal rock band idiots/sissy cuckolds/Muslims and Chinese with N Koreans making all this anti-American BS up,,,!!!!

Well you dont like rock then I assume....have you ever heard "Born in the USA" or "American Baddass" I tend to like those rock songs....could you name a rock song that is soooooo bad against America? I listen to lots of rock and heavy metal and its really no different than pop or rap when it comes to pushing their own political agendas. Also what is your nationality? Are you Chinese or Korean? If so seems like you are talking smack about your people. I know many Chinese, Koreans and Muslims and they dont talk bad about the US, they love it here.

to from 911/fake moon landing,how we are so evil,,we allowed pearl harbor to happen and have our ships and US people to get killed so we can take over the world???

Haaaa seriously you should read MORE about the US. Did you not see how we TOOK the land from the natives here? Yeah we are so gentle and kind..Our leaders are greedy and would do anything for power...ask the Indians and I mean Native American Indians. We raped and pillaged their people all for land...yeah we are angels.

Ya know!!!!,,,theres much more history to be learned than the US!!!!!!
Did you mean to say "learned IN the US" because I think we alll know there is more history in the world besides the US...heck we are on the baby list when it comes to countries..

I was adopted and LOVE the US!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you!!! Im glad you love it here...I myself want out. Anyone want to adopt me in France???

Im glad the US kicks ass!!!!,,,and has KICKED ASS!!!!!

Well we kick ass by bullying others around and that is NOT something I am proud of as an American. We kick ass by stealing and being crooks....hello we are China's bitch right now if you havent noticed, so I think China probably kicks our ass.

And for the idiots that want to leave this country cause they are emotionally broke down and hate the US,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,get a job at immigration and tell them that!!!!!!!!!

What would getting a job at immigration do seriously? I already feel like I work at immigration when I go to work....also I want to leave this country because its morally bankrupt and I am tired of many things here. I am only one person, I do my best to change things but the vast majority like yourself it seems is ASLEEP to what is really going on....I will proudly move to Canada or France if I am able to....PROUDLY

all the countries who hate us couldnt get their ass on the boat fast enuff to get here if we offred them citizenship!!!

dahhh???,,,I wonder why???????

you so sure about that???? I beg to differ.

lucky during ww2 we got involved,,,dam tuff time to for the US!!!

and most of europe would be sucking nazi pacifiers or sucking vodka suckers!!!

Honey for the love of whatever you believe in please read more about WW2 and the US.....also dont knock a vodka sucker until you've had one
mmmmmm vodka

i didnt mean to offend but the only conspiracy I see is foreigners making these post up and idiots who no one likes anyways!!!

Well you are obviously blind because everything I see IS by Americans who are FED UP! I guess you live in a nice little cush bubble..oh how lucky you must be.....

Im curious how long have you been in the US and is English your first language?

also,,be nice to know if these post are from outta the the US//their isp or from a college dorm?

there are some post here id like to investigate?

im all for open speech and opinions but i think there are foreign hostile here doing this BS,,,

are they breaking the law=no...

but if its a spy mission or anti joint effort the fbi should know!!!!!

LMAO! are you serious??? Wow its called freedom of speech..might want to look that up...people are ALLOWED to fight for their rights here and some of the posts on ATS are from Americans and if they arent who cares, they obviously see through the BS this country is feeding us. Its bad when other countries see it but its OWN people, like yourself cant!

Im not trying to be mean to you, Im really glad and happy you were adopted here and you love it, but you should really look at whats going on. Its not all roses here...more like black ones

I would like to know what you love about this country so much..

[edit on 11/18/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It's a shame they don't have stars in BTS anymore like they used to!!

I guess a cyber hug will have to do for now!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Lol yeah I miss stars here! Cyber hug is good

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

huggies and thanks...

Amy

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Awwww don't i get huggies?

I wrote you a love song and everything

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
huggs ,,,

I am NOT going to say Im sorry...

But will say all nations of the world have beautifull and awsome people,,,

But unlike some of you,,,(the root of all evil is the US),,is BS...

Theres been always horrible atrocities and war...hatred,,,

even if we all looked the same,,,same skin color...

look at ww2,,,all white people killing white people,,but different religons,,,Japan and china,,,so much horror of death and sadness...

and africa genocides...

well,,,now ,,we got piss ant govts with nukes,,,some will send you to hard labor prison camp even if your listening to "johny Cash" country music,,,
So dont tell me they do this cause the US is evil...

geewizzz,,,

I see much horror and sadness!!!...

Maybe the US should pull out every where and no more aid money to no one,,,,let the other cuckold countries solve the world problems,,,

huh????

a lot of the countries who hate us,,there people cant get here fast enuff if we gave them citizenship,,,

And to many are coming here who are in ????????....

But Im stupid and cant see the big picture like some of you here....lol...

huggs everyone!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

huggies,,,,

lol

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Meanwhile we have plenty of Americans here who loathe and talk crap about other countries

swings both ways and it is just as evil

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
look at ww2,,,all white people killing white people,,but different religons,,

WW2 was not a religious war..

And white people vs white people?

So
Nepal (The Ghurkhas!!)
China
Japan
India
Mongolia
Bahrain
Malaya

Numerous south American countries...

plus numerous other countries in general.

All of these are white people huh?

You got some research to do amy

[edit on 19/11/09 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join