It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS being taking over by chinese/muslims/and idiots who make anti america BS!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just wanted to fret and bitch on this!!!!

The only conspiacy here and which is real are heavy metal rock band idiots/sissy cuckolds/muslims and chinese with N Koreans making all this anti-american BS up,,,!!!!

to from 911/fake moon landing,how we are so evil,,we allowed pearl harbor to happen and have our ships and US people to get killed so we can take over the world???

Ya know!!!!,,,theres much more history to be learned than the US!!!!!!

I was adopted and LOVE the US!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad the US kicks ass!!!!,,,and has KICKED ASS!!!!!

And for the idiots that want to leave this country cause they are emotionally broke down and hate the US,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,get a job at immigration and tell them that!!!!!!!!!

all the countries who hate us couldnt get their ass on the boat fast enuff to get here if we offred them citizenship!!!

dahhh???,,,I wonder why???????

lucky during ww2 we got involved,,,dam tuff time to for the US!!!

and most of europe would be sucking nazi pacifiers or sucking vodka suckers!!!

huggs everyone,,,

i didnt mean to offend but the only conspiracy I see is foreigners making these post up and idiots who no one likes anyways!!!

Im MAD!!!!!

no offense,,,so dont get heated on me!!

but i can smell BS!!!!!

huggs

amy

also,,be nice to know if these post are from outta the the US//their isp or from a college dorm?

there are some post here id like to investigate?

im all for open speech and opinions but i think there are foreign hostile here doing this BS,,,

are they breaking the law=no...

but if its a spy mission or anti joint effort the fbi should know!!!!!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

The only BS i can smell is your xenophobic tirade which is both pointless and juvenile.

But thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
oops

posted by mistake.

I hate Mondays.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If you say so.
really pointless thread.

maybe you should go rant in the BTS bit !

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
USA USA USA, hell yeah, USA kicks butt and all that patriotic nonsense. it's people like you who bring about any anti american sentiment on ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"The only BS i can smell is your xenophobic tirade which is both pointless and juvenile."

LMAO!

Amy, your post was garbage, it said absolutely nothing. It felt as if a 6 year old were screaming in my ear "Are We There Yet?" as I was reading that nonsense. I hold sympathy to your stupidity.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

Go ahead, i'll read and digest your comments and then no doubt fret back at ya.

The only conspiacy here and which is real are heavy metal rock band idiots/sissy cuckolds/muslims and chinese with N Koreans making all this anti-american BS up,,,!!!!

Wow... Way to insult six different types of unconnected people. Ladies and gentlemen you have just witnessed the most ludicrous statement of this evening.

to from 911/fake moon landing,how we are so evil,,we allowed pearl harbor to happen and have our ships and US people to get killed so we can take over the world???

The moon landing MAY be faked. That is why we are here to discuss it.
Pearl harbour may have some dark, hidden secrets, That is why we are here to discuss it.

Quite... But OUTSIDE the USA times that number by ooooh 99999 and you'll realise how insignificant the USA has really been in anything but the last few hundred years.

Good for you. I'll send you a medal.

That certainly deserved all the exclamation marks. Some people are glad the USA got it's arse kicked on 9/11 and in Vietnam and in Afganistan. Not me though, i don't approve or arse kicking.

And for the idiots that want to leave this country cause they are emotionally broke down and hate the US,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,get a job at immigration and tell them that!!!!!!!!!

Yeah those idiots who have made their own mind up about their own lives. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the countries who hate us couldnt get their ass on the boat fast enuff to get here if we offred them citizenship!!!

The sentence alone is only meritable on its use of fewer exclamation marks. The rest is sheer gibberish. Did you know MOST of the world DOESN'T live in the USA.

Yeah that's a real head scratcher eh? Maybe you should try for the next Presidency and really show them how it's done (!!!!)

Yep you turned up just when it suited you didn't you? And you single handedly fought off every Nazi completely on your own. Now if i remember rightly Europe or Japan or Russia or anyone else wasn't even involved.

Yep because that's exactly exactly right. You really showed us. Remind me never to even think about posting here again.

huggs everyone,,,

No thanks

i didnt mean to offend but the only conspiracy I see is foreigners making these post up and idiots who no one likes anyways!!!

That is the SINGLE funniest sentence i have EVER read on ATS. I couldn't hate you if i tried.

Im MAD!!!!!

No comment.

I wouldn't dare.

but i can smell BS!!!!!

May i suggest brushing your teeth? or stop typing?

huggs

Ok one hug

amy

Mr Lizard x

[edit on 16-11-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh really now....I must have missed those posts somehow....maybe you could enlighten us?

Ummmm......

But you wouldnt care about that would you?

Thats great....its fine to be patriotic...but why bag out other countries? If there are people out there posting anti-american remarks like you say...why do you stoop to their level? Its kind of hypocritical. Also, why single out the Chinese and Muslims?

Im glad you believe that

Sigh

Let them leave....why would u care, you think they are idiots...and the US could sure stand to lose a few of those idiots....you should try it sometime

I also wonder why with people like yourself posting this BS.....you're lucky not everyone is ignorant of the US, as you are of other countries

Wtf? Yeah you helped win the war......but every heard of a thing called the "Allies"? The US wasnt the only country that fought you know

Again....why single out Muslims and Chinese? Thats just damn ignorant...and calling people idiots isnt going to get you far

but i can smell BS!!!!!

Dont worry, Im not offended.....Im actually sickened

What a waste of bandwith

[edit on 16/11/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
booo ATS...horaaaay racism!

terrible post...sorry can't get behind it

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ats might be based in America but the site is worldwide and has many members from all over the world.
Don't be so shortsighted.
How bout loving everyone as you would yourself??

Sincerely,
A Heavy Metal idiot.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hey huggs all...

no offense to no one,,,,

the truth hurts and there is BS being played here!!

I coulda made a thread on 911 or our soldiers worship satan and id be getting high 5's.....

you are all idiots!!

I dont care!!!!

i dont want your flags or silly points !!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

now now, i thought you had all cried out, but no theres still more coming.

lighten up

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

hugs then?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
and also!!!

i didnt say all muslims are out to get us,,,or the chinese,,,,,

geeewizzzzzz

there are anti-US foreign spies here doing this,,,,this is what I ment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a lot of this BS here on ATS is BS,,,very in question to me...

By no means I state mr doo ha hoo from china and all chinese people nor muslims are are attacking ATS,,,..

but we got several bad apples who do so!!!!!!!!

you can call be poop head ,,i dont care!!!!

at least i dont make 911 BS or the moon landing was fake,,to make buddies!!!!!!!

amy

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
By no means I state mr doo ha hoo from china

hello is this the racist door being opened agian, some would say so and get offended, you might wanna edit that bit out.

as PC is very very high these days

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You mention BS quite a lot in this rant of yours. Ironic.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

you can call be poop head ,,i dont care!!!!

hugs?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

oh ok then hug for you
hahaha

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

the truth hurts and there is BS being played here!!

Yep it does... so are you hurting?

I coulda made a thread on 911 or our soldiers worship satan and id be getting high 5's.....

No you couldn't...you barely wrote this.

It makes no sense and is just pathetic.

I don't want you actually trying to do a thread that would involve a serious subject.... god forbid :shk:

you are all idiots!!

I dont care!!!!

Why thank you very much.

Was great hearing your thoughts

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join