It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Hmmm seems to me you have read enough here to use a title from a very popular thread "Window of Opportunity" by the poster Hidden_Hands.

He had lots of very good and relevant information.
I feel you are just attempting to copycat this very sucessful thread
and I am not reading from you the same level of knowingness.

If I am wrong, I apologize but, I trust my instinct.

You are correct about one thing, he did give you guys some pretty good answers, but he also had alot of irrelevant things. Its funny because the irrelevant parts of his dialogue seem to draw the most attention and focus.

Also, his thread was the reason that this site was the last place I wanted to come to, to say what needs to be said. The idea is to help new people, instead of those who have been helped. Metaphorically speaking: If you were donating 100 christmas gifts to needy families, would you drop off all the toys at one house? No, you would go to different ones.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What in your opinion is the best meditation technique to better know ones inner mind.Or is there something better than meditation that brings you closer to the source.I meditate alot and my temples contantly tingle ,can you tell me why?

Many thanks
edit for manners

[edit on 16/11/09 by Moreonethananyone]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Well HH did not tell me anything that I did not already know, so you have a point. I will be open and observe you doing your thing and hopefully it will help someone.

Edit grammer

[edit on 16-11-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
Hello Illuminator13,

I would love to hear your answers to the following questions.

1. Who are we?
2. Why are we here?

Very good question. I love the way you formatted it, you didnt ask for THE answers to these questions, you asked for MY answers to these questions. The answers are relatively simple. Here they are:

1.) A developing soul.

2.) To show others what they are.

Want me to elaborate? Formulate the question so I can answer.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I wanna play!

I think I get your doings OP...
Here are my questions:

Is a catalyst still being needed in a general sense?
If so, how much more and for how long you would guess that the push needs to keep going?

Do you have to lie to keep your integrity?

1.)Yes. A catalyst will always be needed as long as their are souls who need to be developed. There is no other way around it.

2.)As long as it takes, there is no set "time" standard.

3.)I am not in the habit of lying, and I have not lied to anyone on this website.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Hello Illuminator13,

1. Who are we?
2. Why are we here?

Very good question. I love the way you formatted it, you didnt ask for THE answers to these questions, you asked for MY answers to these questions. The answers are relatively simple. Here they are:

1.) A developing soul.

Out of curiousity I will elaborate.

According to you and your perspective, how does the development of our souls in this duality play affect you and yours in the development of your soul?

Which others do we need to show what/who they are?
Other developing souls in a 3D human incarnation?

link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Yes but do you understand...and I mean this in all seriousness...do you understand how you are coming off to us?

An egotistical madman sitting behind a computer with nothing better to do then draw attention to yourself. How are we to take that seriously?

-Kyo

Yes, I do understand where you people are coming from.

I am not an "attention seeker". Infact I live a pretty solitary life, attention from others is probably one of the last priorites that I have.

link   
What in your opinion is the most important statement we need to hear from you concerning our "graduation" in to 4th dimention earth.Without any karmic conquences on yourself.

Hidden hand said it was his "job" to be negative for us and he was his duty as part of the lucifer soul group,are you here then to be postitive for us and can I ask which soul group you belong.I ask because its nice to know that some of the help we get is from the postitive side and It may not be important but I would offer thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hello Illuminator13,

1. Who are we?
2. Why are we here?

1.) A developing soul.

What steps need to be taken to further develop our souls on an individual basis?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Surely there needs to be a time by which things are completed.

If what you need to do is not done by Dec 2012, will you not have failed, or are you do be in this 3rd density for an unspecified time?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

About the "Why are we here,in your opinion?"..Doesn't mean that I am looking to accept those answers. I only asked that question to try to gain insight into his perspective.

I believe in God,but I still don't know why we are here! I can accept there are some things we may just not be able to know,and I'm okay with that! Truth is,I'd be very skeptical of anyone claiming to know...that doesn't mean I'm not curious about the answers they would give!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

1.) A developing soul.

In your opinion
What is meant by higher self,if "a part"of us resides with the source then why do we send of a part of our soul to earth to learn all over again.

When you say "to show others what they are"are you saying that we are here to foster love and compassion in one another?

And thanks to the OP of these questions

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
Is earth such a hard ride sometimes to show us what we are not?And if so,being that we are wonderful supreme beings ourselves why do we have to learn this again and again.

Moreonethananyone you are an interesting one, different from alot of the people who I have conversated with thus far. Your questions are the type of question that I am looking for.

You must understand that the ride is only as hard as you make it. Yes, it may infact be "difficult" some times, but that is what perseverance is all about. There are Two "worlds" on this planet. One is the Inner "World" (perception), and the other is the Outer "World" (reality). You have, for the most part, complete dominance in Inner "World". This meaning you control, more or less, everything that happens there. In the other Outer "World" you may think have less control, but in reality (kind of ironic) you really do have more to say in it than you think.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

My time is up for today, but I will be back tomorrow.

Maybe tomorrow I'll finally get to get started on the honest questions, so if those of you who wish to be negative could restrain yourself from posting it would be very appreciated.

Goodbye.

I think he never hid behind a proxy lol. Plus my ip address question got him going, lol.

Would you come onto a board, with your real ip. Can mods find out his real ip address, and would he want them to know it, lol.

Troll or genuine we will never know. lol

I do not need to "hide behind proxies". Infact I only use two, and both are at public venues. I have been to both, one yesterday and one today. These are the only two I will be using, the moderators will know for sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
"Ok, when I say, "true" Bloodline, I am talking about the ones who rule this world. They are not who or what you've been told they are."

What I've been told is that all people are born naturally free and sovereign unto themselves, and any notion of Divine Right of Kings is a false doctrine intended to subvert freedom. By believing in natural rights and inherent political power belonging to all people am I in direct conflict with this so called "true bloodline"?

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

No. Believe what you will, it wont the fact of the matter.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

My time is up for today, but I will be back tomorrow.

Maybe tomorrow I'll finally get to get started on the honest questions, so if those of you who wish to be negative could restrain yourself from posting it would be very appreciated.

Goodbye.

surely you have to expect some negativity. Your making some pretty outlandish claims and have proved little in the way of evidence.

Interesting. What "outlandish claims" have I made? You are the ones assuming everything and thats not my problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
how important is vegetarianism?
Was the holocaust real in the way it is presented?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok here's a question.

1.You say that you're the good guy here to help, so if you're the good guy who's the bad guy?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I do not need to "hide behind proxies". Infact I only use two, and both are at public venues. I have been to both, one yesterday and one today. These are the only two I will be using, the moderators will know for sure.

lol, i am only messing.

on questions.

Do you believe that we only reincarnate into the future, and not into the past. Can we in your opinion reincarnate into past(by our understanding of time in our 3d bodies now) bodies.

So basically, do we only reincarnate into what we perceive to be future from today, or can we reincarnate in your view into past from where we are today. Does your theory of reincarnation, need to follow what we perceive to be time, as going from past to what we think of our future?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Illuminator13

I have chosen to come here to answer the questions you may have,

Who dug the Oak Island pit, why and does it now contain anything ?

What did the Templars use to blackmail the church and where is it now ?

Why are you any different to any other loony that makes exactly the same claim and cop out as you ?

More irrelevant questions. Tell me, of what practical use is anything that you just asked? How does it portain to your life in general?

3.) For one, I am far from a "loony". And most "loonys" you see are disinfo agents, although some are loony. I have have no reason to do any of this if I did not genuinely want to help you. Take what you want from my statements and throw away the rest, because the only real lasting truth is one that comes from within.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join