It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.
Ha! I know it seems suspicious, but In all Honesty I've been Lurking this Site for at least three years. I had another account that I created Sometime in March, but that was a Hectic time for me and I can't Remember My Password, or the Email I used. You can look it up though. I think the Name was just "Dreammaker". Besides, I like this Name better.

Don't worry about it, i was only joking, i know about losing passwords and emails also. You did not have to explain anything to me, though. Its just that you both sound so in tune, if you know what i mean.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi there Illuminator13, thank you for spending some time here with us.

I have a few questions for you, I would appriciate an answer but I understand if you cannot answer my questions...

You mentioned you were from the "Bloodline" which rules the world, but on the positive side.
Are you still a part of the Luciferian Bloodline? If so, has there always been a positive faction or was the positive side introduced sometime recently? If you are not part of the Luciferian Bloodline, when was your bloodline introduced here on Earth?

Reffering to the Hidden_Hand post.. he/she states during the coming Harvest there will be a three way split. The Negative will join Lucifer's soul group in 4th density negative, who will (if anyone) accompany those going to 4th density positive, and who will accompany the 'lukewarms' and provide them with the cataylst while they repeat the cycle?

Is 2012 the correct year of Harvest?

What kind of changes (physical and spiritual) can we expect to take place as we approach the coming Harvest? How soon will the physical changes (i.e., earthquakes, tsunamis, extreme weather) start to take place?

What is the significance of the number 13? More specifically, 12 + 1.

Who created the dinosaurs?

What will happen to my cats during the upcomming harvest? do they graduate to a 4th density cycle (kitty heaven or kitty hell)?

I'll leave you with these for now.
Take care!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

No Worries, Andy. I certainly didn't mean to sound Overly defensive, but it was an Excellent point that you brought up. Also, I Apologize if I did not go over the T&Cs with a Fine Tooth Comb. Let's be Honest, who even reads those whole things anyway? j/k. I'm done Bogart-ing this thread for Today. I Hope everyone has a Fine Day.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by King_John

if you're the good guy who's the bad guy?

Why does there need to be a bad guy?

And isn't good guy / bad guy extremely subjective? Let's say a farmer plants a crop of corn, waters it and cares for it for a season, then rips the resultant corn from the stalk and eats it. From the perspective of the corn, is the farmer a good guy or a bad guy?

Though I'll grant that I hope this is not a good analogy for our particular situation.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

I am here to point out what’s really important.

Ok. What's important?

Want me to elaborate? Formulate the question so I can answer.

1. Who are we?
1.) A developing soul.

Where would you draw the boundaries in defining this "soul" you say is developing? Are the various posters in this thread part of the same soul that is developing, or are they each their own? Are plants and animals part of that same "developing soul" or are they separate? What about the planet? Where do you draw the lines?

2. Why are we here?
2.) To show others what they are.

Who are these "others" you're suggesting we're here to show?

What exactly are you suggesting we show them? How? Many of us aren't entirely certain what we ourselves are, let alone anyone else. How are we supposed to show others things we're uncertain of ourselves?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lord Bucket,
There needs to be a bad guy, because negativity is what justifies positivity. And its your choice.
At least thats what I got from the previous thread about all of this.

I wondered about the soul status of animals also. Where do they fit in?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

There needs to be a bad guy, because
negativity is what justifies positivity.

I don't understand. How does negativity justify positivity? What do you mean by that?

And its your choice.

That may be, but if it's truly our choice, then couldn't we choose to not have a bad guy?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

You Know more than even You think you Know, Ya'know? Ha! In all seriousness Maybe you could take some time to think on what Sum 'ave said and Compare it with what Others have said. Of course, that's just my Humble Opinion. Good Fortune in Your WoNderings.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by JacobTeDreamerIV.]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What is your thought about planning and not caring? Should we plan and make sure the plan follows or should we just go with the flow and not worry about a thing?

Have we made a plan before we were born?
Are there "pre-programmed" occurrences that push us towards the accomplishment of this plan?
Is there such a thing as failing or not meeting our full potential while we exist as what we are now?

What do you think about randomness?

How do you equate the relation between free will and determinism?
In what levels does free will operate and in what levels does it not operate?

Do we have an expiration date set for the vessel that we are currently utilizing?

Can Karma be zeroed out various times in one life time? What is the purpose of Karma? Does Karma imply the existence of a higher or absolute morality?

If you see the future, how should you act to make it happen? Is it automatically going to change if you perceive it? How should one act to prevent it from happening? Is prevention a wise choice?

What would you say about one that is choiceless?

Is error limited to the human experience?

Whats the purpose of development? Is there an end to development?

Do you see capitalism being maintaned for many life times on Earth?
Do you know about any other political-economical systems which have not yet been explored by humans in a social or ideological sense? If so, could you give details about such system(s)?
What do you think about a one world government?
What do you think about a universal (or global) media of exchange?
Do you reckon that descentralization of power (in a political sense) on Earth will be a commonality soon?

I'll think of more questions to keep you busy.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

ALOHA

thank you for the purpose you serve brother.

it is a bit of a conundrum for those of us who 'truth seek' - and there in may be the issue - but the point is we are distracted and disuaded from accessing our own inner truth (which in my perception is comprised of at least ONEness and LOVE), yet to be practical...what suggestions may you offer for those of us who 'truth seek' to 'truth find'...that is, in the form of practices or paths which may help align our life to our core frequency of divinity, or soul nature if you will/

again, it is my perception that everything is connected and purposeful, so although this question may seem less relevant...its answer will in whatever way serve as a guide post to those sorting the overstimulating information weve been conditioned to accept - this is, what can you tell us of the bloodlines and their intent ('positive' and 'negative'), and their origins, and their relationship with humanity in the past present and future...and perhaps with yourself.

till we meet again, mahalo
Namaste

LOVE

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thank you for that Information Fiery Heavenly Body. It is very Insightful, but Over Analyzing something can be as Dangerous as not even looking at it at all. Maybe if you knew the Differences between Sympathy and Empathy it will help you in your Personal Journey. It can be compared to the Difference between a Lamb and Ram. I Hope that Helps.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
How can I make the best of this experiential opportunity? What is the BIG tip that you would give to improve our experience here (besides knowing and acting upon who we are, where we are and why we are here)?

What technique or method you would suggest for us to figure out all that we need to know? Please give details if possible.

Is there anything that we can possibly lose? What would be the greatest thing that we could gain or achieve? Could we possibly lose this thing that we ought to gain and achieve?

How can I tell what is me and what is not me?

What is the influence of nothing over everything?
What is the influence of everything over nothing?

What is the purpose of DNA?
What is the purpose of evolution?

What is the one book that you would take to a deserted island?
Who is the greatest personality that ever put his feet on Earth?

What is the first cause?
What makes existence manifest itself?

What does freedom mean and how is love related to it?

Whats better than water?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Questions,

1. Is there an uncertain outcome for the future?

2. Is the prime determinant in any outcome up to us? Our individual personal power?

3. Is this bloodline you speak of the most current planetary origins, older or alternate or augmented/engineered biology?

4. Is this bloodline actually capable of exacting their desires, plans or destiny?

5. Do they have sufficient ability to overtake our own species/ bloodlines largely unrecognized abilities and qualities. (Homoluminous included)

6. What are our best abilities to focus on in determining our futures.

I appreciate your concise delivery. Any answers are appreciated.

ZG

[edit on 11/16/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I may be slightly inconvenienced by not actually knowing the answers to your questions, but I feel inclined to offer a response, so I shall.

Have we made a plan before we were born?

Why assume that everyone operates by same rules? If we're assuming that there are souls, and that these souls are incarnating into human bodies, then doesn't it seem reasonable to suspect that different souls might have different motivations? Perhaps some souls carefully draw out a plan for a lifetime with intent to follow it precisely. Perhaps others merely draw out general guidelines. Maybe some have no plan for themselves personally, but incarnate in order to help fill out the roles required by the plans of others. And maybe some have little enough awareness of the process that they cannot make any plans at all, and simply incarnate because they fell in. Maybe there are souls who create "lifetime plans" for others who may choose to incarnate into those lives not knowing how they play out, for the "surprise" value of the experience.

Whatever the case, I see no reason to assume that the incarnative process is more limited than common experience here on earth.

Is there such a thing as failing or not meeting our
full potential while we exist as what we are now?

Maybe, but if you're an eternal soul with the option to simply reincarnate again, and again, for eternity if need be, why the concern overmaking a few mistakes? In any case, stressing over the possibility of failing to live up to a plan you don't even know the details of seems unlikely to help you. If it were really that important, you'd think your soul would have arranged things more carefully, right?

What is the purpose of Karma? Does Karma imply the
existence of a higher or absolute morality?

I think this "karma" thing is generally misunderstood, and the word is used to mean several different, but somewhat related things. Saying that karma has a "purpose" is kind of missing the point. Karma is more about natural consequence. If you drop a ball, it will probably fall. That's karma just as much as anything else. If you stab somebody in the back and cause them great pain, there will tend to be consequences for that as well. But the nature of those consequences doesn't neccesarily need to be as simple as "an eye for an eye." Nor is consequence always limited to the individuals who create it. Karma may function with both individual and group dynamics.

Karma is not about judement. Karma is not about punishment. It is simply natural consequence. But, because "we" are all a unified being, sometimes the nature of those consequences is not intuitive from the perspective of us here in third density. If your left hand stabs your right arm with a knife, "you" will experience consequence from that. But your right arm might look at your left hand and see no "karma" enacted upon the left hand. There probably will be consequence to the left hand...for example, there may be less blood available for it from the circulatory system, but the "you" is in a better position to see the relation than the left hand probably is.

If you see the future, how should you act to make it happen?

If you see the future, then the question of making it happen or not is irrelevant. The question you're asking is only valid from the perspective of someone who doesn't see the future. On the other hand...if you see in the here and now one possible other "future" state of here and now, you may choose to act in any way you choose to attempt to realize that possibility in the now. Or you can not. It's up to you.

How do you equate the relation between free will and determinism?
In what levels does free will operate and in what levels does it not operate?

These questions need to be clarified to be answered meaningfully.

Whats the purpose of development?

What else is there to do? If you sit on a couch and eat doritos all day, are you not gaining the experience of sitting on a coach and eating doritos? How can you not develop? It is simply a question of prioritizing what sort of experiences you would like to develop knowledge of.

Is there an end to development?

From the perspective of page 1 of a book, there may be an "end" in the form of page 100. But enlightenment is not the process of proceeding from page 1 to page 100. It is realizing that you are the book. From the perspective of a book there may be an "end" in the form of being read by a hollywood producer and turned into a movie. But enlightenment is not the process of proceeding from book to script to movie. Enlightenment is realizing that you are the story, in any and all forms it may take.

What would you say about one that is choiceless?

Depends on what you mean by "choiceless." Even choosing inaction is a choice. For one to be truly choiceless, they would need to be unaware of the possibility of choice. In which case I would say they would be unaware of choice.

What do you think about a one world government?
What do you think about a universal (or global) media of exchange?

Mostly irrelevant. Functional, manipulable, but unneccesary. Mediums of exchange are only meaningful in systems where scarcity is a factor. Government is only meaningful for individuals who can be governed. Let's advance beyond such things.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So, not looking too convincing so far....if you pick up on vibes from posters, see if you can pick up on mine and whether you choose to answer.

The fact that alien invasion isn't a threat and that the truth should be focused on are good points though if you aren't some hoaxer then perhaps invitations to ask questions and setting yourself up as an 'in the know' oracle would be more credible if there is a real message.....

So, your most important message is?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
[font=Tahoma]Good evening Please if you have time answer any of the questions you feel are relevant.

How long has your bloodline existed?

Have you got an opposing bloodline?

How did your bloodline come about?

If your bloodline rules the world, why have you allowed so much mayhem and misery?

Has your bloodline got an ultimate goal for the people of earth?

Why does the world seem to have got real crazy in the last decade or so?

Are you here for us to tell you what we want?

Did I choose to be here on earth?

Do we create this reality?

Have I ever not been here?

Is the concept of death just another religion?

How can one better themselves and the rest of humanity?

Does any of the above matter, is it not better to just trust the universe to give the lessons we need to learn in live?

Thank you

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

LordBucket,

I was just taking what I gathered from the related post. The other post like this one, the "Bloodline" character described in detail that "good" and "bad" are irrelevent. But negative influence exists as a test, to see if you remain "harmonious" and "positive".

I agree with you, that in an ideal situation, good and bad need not exist. I would choose not to place blame on anyone, or cause harm, or anything of the sort.
The other "Bloodline"post also went into detail about using your capability to be a "bad guy" or harnessing negativity, is a tool. It is a tool in the sense that your "soul" uses it to develop further, in the ultimate goal of reaching a higher dimensional density. Your "soul" places itself in these situations, to teach that we are all "one" and when harming others, in essence, you are harming yourself.

I know, its alot..... to be a possible fabrication. Its also the basis for alot of "new age" teachings.
But what a fun post!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What makes your bloodline more special than the random person off the street?

Who is the "supreme one" you mentioned?

Use your mind and heart to break free from that box that you have been placed in.

Why do you assume we're all boxed in? You've already assumed we are less enlightened than you even though ATS users are a very diverse group of people. Imo under estimating people is not a sign of great wisdom or enlightenment.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by riley]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
OK I have three "Real" questions as you have asked for.

1)Who is currently in charge of the world? Will there be a shift of power anytime soon?

2)Will 2012 be a big deal? or just another year 2000?

3)Does Obama play apart in your plans?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Can we as human beings of the planet Earth claim it as ours?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join