It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I know for a fact that some of the replies posted on this thread are untruths.

Some of the things said can be picked up from anywhere, just read a few posts on some of the threads on ATS and you get the general idea...any fool could purport to being an illuminati / informed being / spiritual being in human guise or anything else for that matter.

Furthermore though there are some powerful bloodlines, they aren't the deciders, just slightly higher up puppets on the puppet scale..they too are shielded from the most sacred knowledge and power.

This OP really and truly appears to be an attempt at deceipt to those willing to listen and it very much reminds me of a forum once where some of the posters were so egotistical and couldn't stand their posts being disagreed (probably a medical condition) that they used their ISP multiple email address / screen name facility to the max and were found to be posting to themselves with self appreciating remarks pertaining to be from some other poster...the entire charade was a totally fictional egofest and this looks entirely the same.

One would presume posters on ATS would be more wary of such pretence given the nature of conspiracy theories and the fact that most are / should be looking for reality in very real terms.

I'm starting to think that there really are no actual "truths" here. I mean, maybe we settle on what we think is the truth, untill the day comes where we peel back another layer of the onion and see there's actually another truth.

I think that also what is in fact true for one person, may not be true for another. That doesn't make one person wrong however, as they are both "right" for themselves.

You're right, the OP could be full of crap. But that whole "looking within to get answers" thing, that I think is paramount though. I've always felt that psycics (SP?) etc are a waste of $ because anything they can tell you, you already know yourself on some level. There isn't anything ANYONE else can tell you about yourself that you don't know/have access too. I think most people just don't bother to notice.

So IMHO, it doesn't matter who the OP is, or whats true or not. As long as we find out whats true for ourselves, and as that information has been repeated here several times; I think it's been worthwhile reguardless.

But still, that's my truth, and you can believe something totally different. And neither of us will be wrong, because we just chose to align with what fits with our own truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I Wish To Light Up The Darkness That Surrounds Their Being, Supreme 1

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

You mentioned the supreme one before. (Again) Who and/or what is the supreme one?

2nd line.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by riley]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I know for a fact that some of the replies posted on this thread are untruths.

Some of the things said can be picked up from anywhere, just read a few posts on some of the threads on ATS and you get the general idea...any fool could purport to being an illuminati / informed being / spiritual being in human guise or anything else for that matter.

Furthermore though there are some powerful bloodlines, they aren't the deciders, just slightly higher up puppets on the puppet scale..they too are shielded from the most sacred knowledge and power.

This OP really and truly appears to be an attempt at deceipt to those willing to listen and it very much reminds me of a forum once where some of the posters were so egotistical and couldn't stand their posts being disagreed (probably a medical condition) that they used their ISP multiple email address / screen name facility to the max and were found to be posting to themselves with self appreciating remarks pertaining to be from some other poster...the entire charade was a totally fictional egofest and this looks entirely the same.

One would presume posters on ATS would be more wary of such pretence given the nature of conspiracy theories and the fact that most are / should be looking for reality in very real terms.

I really do not have time for this verbal swordfight, but it would seem that I must.

First Statement: What an interesting sentence, one that anyone who disagrees with my message could say by the way. But the interesting part about it is the fact that you made that statement, but did not provide any examples to support it. One would think that if you truly believed in what you said, you would have at least given one example and an explanation as to why it is an "untruth"...especially on my last day here...interesting, but you are still open to provide an example, before my last post, so I can look at it, but I am sure you wont.

Second Statement: Again, you make statements but provide no examples as to why it is the case. Do you have a "hidden" agenda here? No, I believe it is pretty much out in the open.

Third Statement: You are correct, there are some powerful Bloodlines, who are not the "deciders" (to use your term), I could have told you that though.

Fourth Statement: Again you are shifting the conversation to these vague "other threads". You are subtlety implying that I am doing exactly what the "stated" (even though it was not) threads OP did. Now, I have stated that I was using two ISP addresses, and the moderators surely know, and I have no need for multiple accounts, which they would know if I had any. I am in full control of my "ego" but I seriously doubt you are.

Fifth Statement: You are clearly attempting to persuade the readers into your non-productive line of thinking by indirectly stating that if they do not agree with what you are saying they are not "wary of such pretence given the nature of conspiracy theories and the fact that most are / should be looking for reality in very real terms.” Do you put out propaganda for a living? Perhaps U.S. Army Psychological Operations (PsyOps)?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by Illuminator13

You mentioned the supreme one before. (Again) Who and/or what is the supreme one?

2nd line.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by riley]

The One who created this "game" and the One who you will be returning to once you complete it.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
How would a person know that they have accomplished all their lessons for this cycle?

You wouldnt know until after you "died" or until the Great Harvest comes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

i) After you're gone, this great information ceases. We understand about seeking within for the answers. But is there any books, information that would provide us more information? Where should we look?

There are some, but I would really rather tell you to look to your "Inner" self for guidence. Many call it your "conscience"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Is sex, self gratification and thoughts on this subject a hindrance to our spiritual growth?

Not if you do not overindulge, let it take over your life, or allow it to dictate your choices. Use temperance.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Did we have a choice to come to this prison planet (vail of forgetfulness)? Is this a privileged place to be? If not, what horrible things did we do to get here?

I would not call it a prison. You chose to come here, to develop yourself. You did no "horrible things"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello Illuminator,

Are human souls the "fallen angels" that were cast out of heaven?

Is the story of Adam and Eve referring to this event metaphorically?

Thank you,

jennybean

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

How many dimensions and densities are there?

There are Octaves. If you complete this one you can either, be reunited with the Supreme One or go on the the next adventure, or Octave.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Will suicides be punished in any other way than just losing one incarnation?

All Im going to say is that life is "Sacred". Never "take yourself out of the game"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Is helping others in their spiritual growth important to our growth?

Helping others in general is important.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Are we all alien souls from different planets who chose to represent and take back our lessons to them or are we taking it back to the source?

No.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Has Military (or elite) time traveled using alien technology to our past and changed the course of history to their own benefit?

Not to say they havent toyed with the idea, but the answer is no.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Will 4th dimension have a concept of time?

If you mean time as in how you precieve it to be now, then no.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated
Also, do you recruit?

No. There is nothing for me to recruit for, I have no intention on becoming some "Idolized" guru.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronTheSpeaker
So if we are being warned about an upcoming ascension to a new dimension or w/e, they are leaving out the fact you must die to atain this

That is exactly what "Heavens Gate" thought, you witness what became of that. No, dying is not necessary if you go in the Harvest.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Q1) When we re-incarnate, do we have a choice on the lessons?

Yes, but as I stated before, you will be, more or less, "challenged" by the other lessons as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

How can I contact beings smarter than myself to assist me?

Don't.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join