It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
I take it that you don't want to answer my question, or have you missed it by a chance?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

What is in store for humanity?

Nothing to be afraid of, regardless of what others tell you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

I've invested a lot of what I am into loving and living for my family in this "reality", as that is what makes me happiest. Can I stay attached to their souls?
As I dig them quite a bit.

Of course you can. Emotion is here for a reason, if you werent supposed to care or love people on this planet, the emotion would be here.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Okay. Thanks for the reply. Yes, finding out the nature of reality by oneself, that's what everyone should be doing. And that was his message also. He wasn't that philosophical either, in my opinion, rather practical. Reject gurus, he said, furthermore he adviced to reject himself also.

The world is here, why not to experience it by yourself, instead of listening the rumours about it? Afterall, small human being is the measure of everything (to oneself).

Thanks again for your reply, and have a nice, peaceful day.

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone

When passing on spritual info to friends that I find truthful and interesting am I breaking A Law and will it have karmic influence on me and them

It all depends on how much you have told them. They have to learn on their own and they will, in their own time. Keep it simple and dont go into detail. If your seen a "Cryptic" or "Evasive" then it is good (Like me earlier in this thread basically) because you know why you do what you do. If they want detail, I would tell them to go beyond the superficial into their "Inner World."

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
is eckhart tolle's talk about ignoring your ego and always living in the present good advice?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What happens when you make the mistake of revealing too much to someone because of your over-eagerness to talk?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In the coming harvest are children imune to karma,in other words will our children go where we go, if we go "up".

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hello once Again Familiar One

I just wanted to say thank you for Helping to Light my Smoke again. Oh and for the Funny story. I know I kind of forget MYSELF Occasionally, but hey Can't be my fault, Right? or Is it Left? Oh well, either way thank you for your Guidance. Please enjoy Your stay no Matter how Temporary.

Good Fortune 2 U & yoUrs
AIJacob

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

This is a great reality. I appreciate the coaching on life.

Questions:

Would it be wise for one to acknowledge that one is a free man or woman., put here to learn and teach ?

Will ones purpose find ones self if they choose this path?

How do we know if we have found our purpose?

Would loosing ones ego be a form of purpose?

Thanks for your time.
Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone

Would you consider earth more boarding school as oposed to a prison

This place can be seen as 3 different things in 3 different respects.

A Prison because you are not free to leave unless you "do your time" in a manner of speaking. This is generally what the "lesser developed" see it as, because they see all the negativity and they know they can't "Exit the Matrix" like in the movies.

A School because well...what are schools for?

A Game because if you look closely..well you'll get the picture. The Bloodlines go along this path, because they are on the "up and up" and they know who they arem what they are here to do, why they are here to do it. So, while your at it, why not have "fun" with it?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ok, time up for today.

Tomorrow will be the last day I can answer questions, so I will answer those which I deem to be of, more or less, importance.

Have a good afternoon and night.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sorry, there is one more question I'd like to ask if I may:

What can you tell us about the sun?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I waited here all afternoon, patiently not bumping my question from page 15 so as allow OP a chance to answer questions in the order they were asked.

Others cut in line :-|

[edit on 19-11-2009 by jennybean]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by jennybean]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybean

See what happens when you don't stand up for your rights

Just kidding, I am sorry that you were not answered. I can aswer it tho:

"Yes. A subjective mind sees what it chooses to."

-v

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i suppose that Ill, answered my 3 ?'s indirectly while he answered similar
?'s. what i find hard to understand many doctors of variuos dicsiplinees might also...that is on the subject of nutrition that he downplayed the importance of in the further "development/evolution" of our individual souls. REASON dictates that if you take as good care of the "vessel" as you know how that it'd serve ANY decicion making processes more fully.
he's suggested that we "go within" for answers to learn who we are. when
i'm true to myself i can't fail to recognize the importance that optimal nutrition plays in the our overall development!!! thanks for your help Ill.,
my advice to others is to do what you feel is right...even if that = taking an eclectic stance in regards to Ill's thread content. i plan to be out walking shortly...maybe the miraculous will manifest in some wonderful way that i'll notice that'll help me to prove who i am? peace to all. 1 final
question...what do you think about saint nicholas/sata clause & messenges of false hope in general...just answre for your own sake...my guess is "tools" !

[edit on 19-11-2009 by plainmike]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I wanted to ask a few questions. I have experienced some strange things in my life and I dont know what to make of them. Since I was young I would sometimes see things move on there own. I am 31 and I have a little boy who I think experiences similar things. I think he sees things maybe other beings that i can not. I seen a strange white ball of light that looked sparkly and just floated around and my son first pointed it out to me. It was the most beautiful thing ever seen and peacful and landed next to me on my bed and slowly faded away. What was this?
I did feel something very spirtual when this ball of light was near me.

Also I have been noticing strange objects in the sky near my home that kinda resemble this ball of light in the sky, what could this be?
Oh, and I was little concerned because my little boy talks about shadows and coming from another demesion that he sees. My sons has is slightly delayed with some learning disabilities but to me he is special and bright.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

Not to Steal Ills thunder, but maybe I can borrow his Light. What makes You think that Ol' Saint Nick ain't Real?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the answers Illuminator, I appreciate it.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moniquevas

As I said in My last post not 2 steele but to Borrow. Who Are You more inclined to Believe in that Situation? Are you more Trusting of a Man you barely know, or a Child You've known Their WHOLE Life?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join