It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Josh
If we are to focus on what's happening in our vicinity/what's importaint to us; what are we to consider if we have memories of "aliens" walking us up at night and talking to us? (Not that I think aliens are nessisarliy aliens mind you).

That situation wouldn't happen. Most likely, if thats really what you remember, you have False Memories.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ariela
I have not heard of him or read anything that he wrote, so I cannot answer your question. That said, I will just say that it is not in your best interest to accept information from "outside" sources.

If this is so why would it be in our interest to accept information from you then?

Like I stated in an earlier reply, there are people who can tell you the truth but you are less likely to accept it as such if you do not see it for yourself. You have to have a "Aha!" moment so to speak. Now I will say this, do not accept my information on the premise that I am correct. Ponder what has been said here, take what you resonates and discard the rest. The same method could be used in other "Sacred Texts" and manuscripts although, depending on how "developed" you are, you may get things confused and accept the wrong parts.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius

Does seeing a set of numbers (111,222,333, etc etc) constantly on a daily basis signify anything?

If you are seeing them constantly on a daily basis, yes. But if not beware, you may be putting "value" on that which has none.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I have a feeling I am here to wake myself up from this "illusion" but in order to do that I must be willing to wake up others since we are all one. Does this make sense?

Help others, yes. Wake them, no. They must do it for themselves, but it is fine to "drop hints".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Does seeing a set of numbers (111,222,333, etc etc) constantly on a daily basis signify anything?

If you are seeing them constantly on a daily basis, yes. But if not beware, you may be putting "value" on that which has none.

what does this signify ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hello Illuminator13,

Would you agree that everything is relative to each other? What is good/evil to some is not good/evil to others? Does this mean there is no absolute good/evil?

Just tools so ultimately, yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai

Anyway, I'm not going to Forsake my own Happiness and that of the Ones that I Love just to Directly Answer someones' Question and Neither will the OP

Can you explain what that means? How will you forsake your own happiness by directly answering someone's question?

Ok, I will state that "Karma" has a funny way of getting back at you when you break a Law. While I do choose what I feel, if I go around breaking the Laws, things can get pretty difficult for me. Besides that, if I did break the Laws, I would be doing something contrary to my being, and that could cause me some "disturbances".

Can you tell us what are the laws that are working around us and which affect us?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What questions we have not asked you that would really trigger you to give a very valuable information to us?
Can you tell where we all came from?
Why do we need to learn those lessons if we are a part of the Source, which knows everything?
Why have we separated from the Source in a first place?
I always have had the feeling that this life is just a short passage and there is much more to it, that I do not belong here. What does these feelings mean?
What does it mean "look within"? Is there a practical so to speak "manuals" how to do that?
thank you

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Will humanity ever grow up (say withing the next few decades)?

This place is more so focused on the growth of "Individuals" as opposed to the growth of humanity in general. One by one they all will come.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine
While on the subject of numbers --- could you tell how numerology/astrology/palmistry/crystals tie into our lives?

The things you have listed have gone astray of their origins and original purpose. They have been "commericalized" for the general population so to speak. I wouldn't put much value on whats being pushed out, on these subjects, now.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukez
When does the polarity dilema end? When we reunite with the source?

As you "move up" polarity plays less and less a role. And when you "beat the game".

I appreciate your differentiation between going without (!) and going within for answers... I asked one simple question before, relating to crossing paths, which I realize now is related to going without - I guess a 'better' question would be: how do we 'beat the game'...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"Dear friends,do not believe every spirit,but test to see whether they are from God,because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

...This is how you can recognize the spirit of God:Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus has come in the flesh is of God. But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus Christ is not from God.

...This is the spirit of the anti-christ,which you have already heard is coming and even now is already in the world."

1 John 4:1-3

"For a time will come when menwill not put up with sound doctrine. Instead,to suit their own desires,they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."

Timothy 4:3-4

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by YO!DAWG!
What happens to you when you die?

You "take a break" from this world. Death has been given a bad image to scare people into fearing it. Just look at how death is personified by the general population- A Grim reaper. The images places a bad picture of death in the minds of those who see it. Really, death is not to be feared.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by plainmike
hi...q. is it true that everything is connected to the point that 'ALL' is 'ONE'
& 'ONE is 'ALL'?

Ultimately, yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
Why do you suggest not using "Mantras?" Do these actually work but do so by inciting the assistance from demonic entities or entities that do not have our best interest at heart?

They have a tendency to numb the mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why do you and Hidden Hand capitalize certain letters? Is this some kind of ritual?

No.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why do many groups and companies use common symbols like the all-seeing eye and the triangle? Do these symbols help manifest success for such groups?

1.) To show who "has ownership".

2.) In a way, yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Is the individual who uses the handle ET_MAN truly in contact with extra-terrestrials that give him correct information?

I am seen the thread topic but I have not read its content, so I really couldnt tell you.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Where do you currently reside? Is it above the surface or under the surface? Is it on the planet?

I live on this planet and on its surface.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazy
Also, will we know when we have completed what we need to here? And if not will we be just returning to try again?

In a way, you will know. And yes.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join