It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO caught on film...11/13/09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hard to tell without something to show perspective. Just complete darkness with what looks like two or three led lights against a window, but that's my opinion.

IMO, triangle aircraft are man-made, since we have an atmosphere on Earth and need to cut through the wind. For outer space, it's pointless, no friction from air, a cube will move just as quick.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Was this video shot by Harold and Kumar?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Does look genuine and its definately outside and not in some darkroom as someone suggested
(don't know if that was sarcasm).

I'd like to know what happened to the footage before they saw this craft?

All of a sudden it starts 'what the hell is that?' 'what is that?'

What were they doing beforehand?

Still.... other than these questions it does look Unidentified.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Who still calls video cameras "movie" cameras?

Odd.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Almost all of the so-called UFO sightings are in fact man-made military projects. So is this. Nothing extraterrestrial about it!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Great footage!
The people in the video sound genuinely surprised.
Peace

Hah! Doesn't take much to please you. They do not zoom out to give you any sort of perspective or scale for this object. Yelling expletives really doesn't convince me or I'd be looking for UFO at every major sporting event in the country.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've seen these quite a few times. Friends of mine who film real UFO's have a database filled with standard and military aircraft so they can cross reference "triangles" with all sorts of known, conventional, and non-coventional aircraft. They have this so that they rule out all possibilities, which is smart because they refuse to post something unless they think it is truly genuine.

Sorry to tell the majority of believers, but, this is a JET...Plain and simple. Many of you will become angry and accuse me of being a debunker, however, no one believes in UFO's more than I do (I'm sure that many of you will tell me that this is a subjective matter and that the amount of belief rests in the individual). Nonetheless, I have seen their database filled with thousands of jets that they have filmed coming into airports, leaving them, and jets in flight at several different altitudes. As a matter of fact, they have jets with this exact lighting configuration and color. All standard FAA lights are visible here...wing, tail, nose etc.

So, think what you would like and don't let me be a downer if you want to believe, but, for all intensive purposes, there is nothing out of the ordinary with this. And, for all of you who do believe, I'm glad that you're on board with higher possibilities. I would just say that this is not a good representative of your belief.

Thumbs up to everyone and peace to all.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The video looks good from what we can see, but there are some questions to be asked:

-Why is the video so short? The said they captured it once, and then it came back, and they got it again. Where is the second or first video, we only have one?

-At the end of his MUFON report, the guy claims to be an attorney, yet, his report is anything but professional. It looks like a 15 year old wrote it, with the amount of caps used, and many grammatical errors. For someone to be a attorney, I would imagine that he could collect his thoughts for a more professional report then "OMGZZZ UFOS IN CALI".

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
YAY!

Another shaky video shot by individuals who overreact to an object in the sky. Looks manmade.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The way it looks and moves reminds me of an LED stunt kite.
There are a few on you tube

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Wh00pS]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'm not angry with you for stating your opinion that it is a jet...although I do find your reasoning a bit too skeptical. You stated that the lights of an ordinary aircraft are visible. Can you tell me what FAA regulations are for aircraft flying at night? Where are the beacon strobe lights? Why are all the lights solid?

Also, if all the lights were visible like you stated wouldn't the light arrangement look like a cross versus a triangle?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

If you read the Mufon report the witness describes what happened prior to the filming. He saw the object while taking down a wind chime on the deck of his home. He yelled out for his buddies, grabbed the camera and shot the video. We do not know whether he edited off beginning or not.

I think you rush to conclusion to easily on this calling it a HOAX. While it may be an aircraft a HOAX is a long jump from an object in the sky that cannot be identified.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Interesting vid.

Looked a bit like this one which some members thought was a kite:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Very nice catch... That aint a helicopter and those kids sounded like they were definatley looking at something very unusual.

Anyhave have software were you can clean it up and stablize the "UFO" to get a clearer view of it?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't think the occupants are alien but very much terrestrial and human.

As for the craft, definitely alien in comparison to any current science and tech.

Anything with obvious lighting is there for show and I firmly believe something man made - if you were an alien race you wouldn't broadcast your ship like that.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'm not angry with you for stating your opinion that it is a jet...although I do find your reasoning a bit too skeptical. You stated that the lights of an ordinary aircraft are visible. Can you tell me what FAA regulations are for aircraft flying at night? Where are the beacon strobe lights? Why are all the lights solid?

Also, if all the lights were visible like you stated wouldn't the light arrangement look like a cross versus a triangle?

At night time, many airplane lights appear in a triangular shape due to the lights on the wing and on the tail. It makes an automatic triangle regardless of viewpoint. The only time airplane lights have to strobe is when they are in the vicinity of another craft to inform them of their presence (take off, landing, in flight), therefore, lights can be solid without the appearance of blinking or strobing. And if there are no frontal lights on, which is not required unless they are taking off or landing, you would not get the appearance of a cross. However, depending on how you're looking at this particular video, I can definitely make out a cross-like image from the point of view of the camera itself. Like I said, it is not up to me to convince you. You are welcome to believe what you choose, but, I've seen hundreds of these exact configurations (colors included) that were landing in airports or taking off from them due to my friend's database. They are very thorough in their efforts to attain good evidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
my buddy and I saw something very similar that night too, only we couldn't see it as clearly here in upstate NY. Even through the binocs, I could see three light colors - white, blue, and red, and I could see where one color ended and another started. It was about a hand's length below Orion's belt. At first I thought it was a star, but then I saw movement. Then I thought it was either a plane or helicopter, but it was moving way too slow (I saw it for at least an hour), didn't shift positions with the stars, and I've never seen a helicopter that can hover high enough that we can't hear the engines - I heard nothing, but I definitely saw bright light. Something else...the halo it was giving was off to the left. Weird...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Good video. Seems genuine - taken at face value nothing about it says fake or hoaxed in my opinion.

Whatever it was it seemed like it was there in the skies above him. Didn't look like a plane to me. And since when does the military test these craft you people always speak of over neighborhoods and commercial airports. There seem to a few experts on this here... please explain

Could be a kite or a RC thinga-ma-bob I guess, but I'm comfortable with believing that it was probably too windy to be flying either of those types of things at night, in the hills over a neighborhood...doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention that by the end of the footage and in a matter of seconds the object is clearly in the distance. How far can a kite fly

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Not to be a doubting thomas either

BUT

This could easily have been done in a dark room with some kids toy or something.

That reaction is about as genuine is you are ever going to get.

Whatever happened, they saw something they weren't expecting to, while they were outside.

Really fascinating video! About bloody time something interesting happened here!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It looks pretty good and I hope it is real ufo.
But something reminds me of the same action I used to perform with kites as a kid. The camera could be moving, but that downward side motion reminds me of kite flying.
I don,t think I agree with the persons sounding genuine !? Hard to say.

Just my opinion..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join