It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO caught on film...11/13/09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh yah,
It also sounds quite windy through the noise of the camcorder.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch
why is the sighting filmed from the beginning ? would normal people not observe it for a while, and then realizing it should be filmed after the initial suprise moment, what of course would not be recorded, since that stage is passed. strange hey!

It isn't recorded from the beginning. What on Earth makes you say that? They have clearly been watching it for a period before any film is taken. They even explain the whole lead up to the filming in their description.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Nice catch! Personally I've seen V/boomarang ships (one directly over my head and quite detailed) so don't take me as a doubting Thomas but...

I remember a couple of years back the local news helicopter caught something much like this flying through the night sky in the distance. Looked like a sparkling flying saucer. Phage came out of the woodworks and through his brief searching found it was actually an advertising plane flying in the distance. The pilot does this to attract people's attention, which displays the actual advert underneath the plane like a marque. Talk about a deflating moment, but he was absolutely right. Perhaps, this is the same thing/idea?

Based on the ships that I've seen there weren't any flashing points of light, just solid glowing illumination. Once, my wife saw a hazy light flicker, then zig-zag a few times and shot off into the night sky, but it wasn't anything like blinking 'Christmas' like lights. I guess I am being a doubting Thomas afterall. Sorry. Hope I'm horribly mistaken!!

We need to seriously take this into consideration. I live in Orange County, California. On two seperate occasions (roughly 1 year apart), there was a flying object that truly looked like a UFO. Not triangular, but something that truly stands out, and doesn't represent a Blimp with letter.

Come to find out, out of Fullerton Airport (close by to Buena Park, were I was at at the time), they use a small cessna plane with crazy white lights underneath to attract people to whatever was being advertised. From a distance I was startled and excited, but when it flew over my head the second time, I was disappointed, but glad that I found the conclusion.

Sure glad that I didn't advertise that I saw a UFO the first time, one year prior.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thx for posting this here.

Interesting footage

Somehow it reminds me of the Lights / UFO's seen on the video of Dorothy Izatt ' Capturing the Light. That is IMHO the best UFO footage ever filmed. It gives you an idea of how multidimensional Light is and that we still have no clue of the ' real' speed of Light.

If you want to check:
www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

Peace!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday and didn't post. It does resemble a TR-3B but the lights are a little different. No biggie, there is supposed to be several models of the TR-3 craft and they are all a little different. A variation of the TR-3B would fit this nicely. If you haven't done so go to you tube and look up lots of TR-3B videos.. there's tons of these things seen all over the place. We have some good video from when it was seen over Phoenix in 98 at the same time the Phoenix lights things was going on.. Thousands of people saw this at the same time.

I have asked a respected science forum to debunk the theory of how the TR-3B operates and so far no one has been able to do it, but it does use a little known quirk of relativity to fly. It's supposed to be able to reduce a ships mass by 89 percent. Thus it can do mach 9 in an atmosphere and close to light speeds in space.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Geez, why is everybody waiting for someone to tell them the truth....go find out for yourself. I already know the truth and nobody has to confirm it for me. The truth is right out there in the skies!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I wouldn't call that "High Quality"

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I do love the obligatory "it's blurry so it's fake" comments. Most people don't have professional cameras which cost thousands of squids. Alot of people, I'd say a rather high percentage, are filming these things on the camera on their phone. And if you've ever tried to do that, you know how utterly made of fail it can be. And if you see something like that when you're out and about, you're going for the phone, and clicking open that shutter. To slate it because of quality is utter tosh. You get what you're given, and you analise it. If it's good footage, which, IMO, this is.

I i do love the obligatory "we dont have high res cameras" excuse for blurry shaky videos.

Pretty damn sure with modern day cameras up to £50 can make a higher res recording then this.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join