It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO caught on film...11/13/09

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

That video doesn´t look at all like the MUFON video. The difference is too great, however, I´m sure there are people out there who could be fooled quite easily.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Interesting video,this sounds like it was filmed outside with the ambience being the same but later on the last voice sounds like its reverberating around walls so perhaps this was shot in someones garden and the last person was telling people inside if they saw it.

Realy dont know what it was,it could have been an RV flown by neighbours or it could have been an exotic craft of some sort flown by us or them!Its very hard to judge how big this craft is,if we had a point of reference to use it would be easier but seeing as their isnt we cant-so its can be any size

anyway thanks for posting this

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Another grainy, shaky UFO film.....We don't have millions of them already.

Come on, someone produce a high quality recording, this is just embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here's the high quality Ytube vid with full description of the event.

Long Description of Sighting Report:::
My name is JOE . I live in the hills above Universal City/Studio City and North Hollywood/Burbank California. Last evening, at 10.20 pm, I was out on my back deck, taking some windchimes down as a result of the Santa Ana winds. Something caught my eye coming from the north valley. I looked up and saw a HUGE TRIANGULAR SHAPED CRAFT with 3 bright brilliant turquoise/milky greenish lights on each end. Each light appeared to have a ring around it. The lights were fairly close together. As it soared above me, the triangle started TILTING, and the lights remained on the ends of whatever was flying, so I can tell it was a single craft. I started screaming for my brother, Mike and, friend, Paul who were inside my home : "OMFG!!!!! UFO!!!!! GET OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" The lights at the end of the craft started CRISS-CROSSING, and making very specific geometric shapes like a light show. It looked choreographed. Suddenly, the lights started to go haywire, and the entire craft seemed to just change position and formation. Mike grabbed his camera and took some footage as it was flying away, where you can see the lights changing formation. It then took off at great speed over the hills to the SOUTH. It returned approx. 5 minutes later, looking much more haphazard, and disappeared once again to the south. I called 911 and the North Hollywood Police Station. I have NEVER seen ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE. Now, we live directly over the Burbank Airport, high in the hills. I have seen every type of jet, private plane, helicopter, blimp---you name it. I have never seen ANYTHING like this in my life. A GIANT TRIANGULAR CRAFT soaring overhead, completely silent, and tilting, and then what looked like to be breaking up of the lights, and multiple light patterns and directions before it sped south behind the hills. I would swear on a stack of bibles that what I saw was nothing but an alien craft. I have no other point of reference to compare this to, as I have never even seen a flying object that shape or lights that COLOR before --almost like a caribbean blue, with rings around them. In the email to follow, please find the footage taken by my brother. AGAIN, this is ONLY the tail end of the event, and does not depict the perfect triangular shape which I witnessed first and the choreographed light pattern, before the "break-up" as I refer to it.

For what its worth, I am an attorney, and my partner is a radiation oncologist at a large Southern Cali university. In other words, we're "normal" "professional" guys, who are cynics by nature. This experienced has changed my perspective on the entire UFO debate. We are convinced, what we witnessed was not from this earth.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tallies with some of the ufo I have seen, from individual lights, 'dancing' with each other across vast area of sky and grouping to form a triangle with the ability to appear as one, and appeared to have telepathic intelligence to each other and everything else, nature, us, everything.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Little did these earthlings know...Oohh Ha ha ha (in the classic master villain Laugh) yeah

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I do love the obligatory "it's blurry so it's fake" comments. Most people don't have professional cameras which cost thousands of squids. Alot of people, I'd say a rather high percentage, are filming these things on the camera on their phone. And if you've ever tried to do that, you know how utterly made of fail it can be. And if you see something like that when you're out and about, you're going for the phone, and clicking open that shutter. To slate it because of quality is utter tosh. You get what you're given, and you analise it. If it's good footage, which, IMO, this is.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that that is a hoax but you never know it might be a military jet spying on you.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
why is the sighting filmed from the beginning ? would normal people not observe it for a while, and then realizing it should be filmed after the initial suprise moment, what of course would not be recorded, since that stage is passed. strange hey!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah I agree it looks like a TR-3B. Well I'm not too sure but I won't be surprised if it is or is a variation of it. I'd say whatever they have now that they don't expose at all are more advanced than this. Still it'd exciting to see the older types like TR-3B officially disclosed, hopefully within 10 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch
why is the sighting filmed from the beginning ? would normal people not observe it for a while, and then realizing it should be filmed after the initial suprise moment, what of course would not be recorded, since that stage is passed. strange hey!

Not really. What do you mean by "the beginning"? How do you know where the beginning is?

Imagine, you are with some people and you all notice something odd in the sky, but you can't make it out that clearly. You are interested to find out what it is but not overly excited yet, as it could be a conventional plane, it could be a UFO, it could be all sorts of things. But it's only when you look through the camera and zoom in and can see clearly what it is that you become truly shocked, realizing that you are seeing (and successfully filming, another reason to feel very excited) something very strange indeed. Being shocked or excited at this point doesn't mean that this is the first moment that you have seen the object - or "the beginning" of the sighting - it's the first moment you have confirmed (with the zoom) that you are seeing and capturing images of something truly remarkable. It makes perfect sense, IMO.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think it's real and i think that it's human, since most of these V/triangular shaped UFO's are.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
saw one just like it monday night over long island
had the ability to hover in one location, and when it moved one point of the triangle face the rear

[edit on 15-11-2009 by sgrrsh26]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Without a reference point I would be weary of this one. This could be glowing buoys on a lake, and judging by the uniform static, that may be it. Then again it may be legit. Wont know till they come down and confirm that was them...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I do love the obligatory "it's blurry so it's fake" comments. Most people don't have professional cameras which cost thousands of squids. Alot of people, I'd say a rather high percentage, are filming these things on the camera on their phone. And if you've ever tried to do that, you know how utterly made of fail it can be. And if you see something like that when you're out and about, you're going for the phone, and clicking open that shutter. To slate it because of quality is utter tosh. You get what you're given, and you analise it. If it's good footage, which, IMO, this is.

Indeed.

I think this video could be a lot better if it would be processed through one of those video stabilizer programs. When looking at the video, it´s hard to tell what is front and what is back. Initially, I thought it may have been a CV-22 Osprey, since the light configuration seemed to have outlined the edges of the two outer wings followed by the two lights along the bottom of the fuselage. This seemed to have formed a "Y" type shape. But there is no way this can be an Osprey. The lights themselves are not the standard navigation colors, and the red anti-collision light, standard on all military aircraft, and always on when operating in high air traffic areas, is missing completely. Needless to add the lack of rotor noise as well as the attitude of flight characteristics shown in the video. Here is a CV-22 flying at night near Las Vegas. The difference between this video, and the UFO video, are light years apart.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The footage is very amazing and all but the thing that gets me was the voice right at the end of the film echo'd as if it hit a wall and came back to the microphone, like a reverb... again im not trying to say that it didn't happen, just a bit odd you think sound would carry away from the mic while outside... assuming it was outside even tho we can't see any background objects other than the ufo in question...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Convinent footage.

Funny how its perfectly framed as soon as they notice it.

I'm calling fake.

There is a rash of this stuff knocking about Youtube. It seems like the idea is to try and get as much swearing as possible onto a dubious video...have you noticed how perfect the audio is?

Not buying it.

Of course, thats my personal opinion.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I watched this twice and I can see something that depicks what I've seen in other triangle videos but why does it always have to be a light bouncing around in the night or some thing that looks like a codensation drop running down a window??

What I am saying is after all this time and all the people that spend there days looking for UFO's and all the advanced cameras today why is the only thing you ever see is something like this video?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Cool video man! One little thing tho. Could you please put somekind of warning next time for the language. Its not realy even bad i know ive said a lot worst but i got a little four year old running areound here saying "Holy #, Holy #!"

Anywho awesome video none the less.

S&F!

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I see what you're trying to say here Pauli. Thats interesting observation I must say. Yea I can see how that could be taken as a UFO from a distance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join