It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost/Demon caught on camera by CSPA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A friend/co-worker of mine Paul, is the co-owner of Colorado Springs Paranormal Association (CSPA). His wife is the other owner. Today, he shared with me a video his staff can't seem to debunk. This was their most recent investigation. I figured I would put it up here on ATS to see what you think! Paul submitted this video to a (skeptical) consultant who also does analysis for the show "destination truth". That source believes the object is Paul's shoe. Based on Pauls position behind the door through the hallway where he was standing in the video out of view, Paul stated strongly that it was impossible for it to be his shoe. There is also a side by side comparison made to show that the object is not pauls shadow as he is seen walking down the hallway behind the door walking to the room on the left where his shadow was cast.

Note: the flashes of light in the very beginning is the flashlight they were using during the investigation.

I've recently got to know Paul some, and I hope to share more videos and/or new findings from him here on ATS some more!

Heres a link to their website in case you are in the area and would like to request an investigation:

www.paranormalcoloradosprings.org...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Let's review.

1. There is a person on the left of the frame wearing a black shoe.

2. A black object about the size, shape, and color of a black shoe becomes visible in the manner that a black shoe might become visible.

Conclusion.

It's a shoe.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Let's review.

1. There is a person on the left of the frame wearing a black shoe.

2. A black object about the size, shape, and color of a black shoe becomes visible.

Conclusion.

It's a shoe.

Lets consider his position when the object was shot. Watch closely in the comparison of him walking *down* the hall to the room on the left. The room on the left was his position. I also wouldn't be so quick to assume we are looking at the shape of a shoe. Sure it's black, and that's the only thing on Paul's person that resembles the color of the object in question, however lots of things are black, not just shoes.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yeah sure...but is it a ghost shoe?

Just trying to put my best foot forward on this.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

It's weird, that's for sure, but honestly it doesn't look paranormal. Whatever it is appears solid and very much real. It looks almost like someone stuck their foot out from the doorway or someone wearing a hooded sweatshirt peaking out. Definitely looks too real/solid to call it a ghost but who knows. I really have a feeling this is fake though, perhaps someone was playing a prank, it just doesn't look otherworldly and the fact it only protrudes a tiny bit from the doorway makes it look more like a prank, joke or hoax...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

It looks -exactly- like the profile of a shoe. The person obviously bent over for whatever reason, probably to pick something up, and his foot moved behind him due to a lack of flexibility on his part. This is the reason his shadow wasn't present.

EDIT to add image

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Wookiep

It's weird, that's for sure, but honestly it doesn't look paranormal. Whatever it is appears solid and very much real. It looks almost like someone stuck their foot out from the doorway or someone wearing a hooded sweatshirt peaking out. Definitely looks too real/solid to call it a ghost but who knows. I really have a feeling this is fake though, perhaps someone was playing a prank, it just doesn't look otherworldly and the fact it only protrudes a tiny bit from the doorway makes it look more like a prank, joke or hoax...

Yeah, when I saw the video for the first time it almost looks like an arm with like a black cloak over it or something. The person in the comparison shot is paul, which is confirmed because I know him.
It's hard to "prove" ghosts or anything else that can't be fully explained because well...I have a whole other thread on that, however this one I don't believe to be a hoax because CSPA uses all possible methods of research as well as trying to debunk possible anomalies. CSPA contacts skeptics as well as believers for investigation pourposes. Truth is, I don't know what it is, and it does look solid, but it does not appear to be a shoe to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

lol I have gotta give you props for the photo edit. Star!
He wasn't at that position at the time the object was shot, however. *If* we assumed he was in that position based on your drawing, I highly doubt there is *that* much room to bend over behind the door since we clearly see a hallway in the comparison shot indicating the wall is just behind the door.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
OMG! IT WAS THE GHOST OF THE DEAD BOX!

Thats funny

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I must respectfully disagree with you.

If he is able to be completely behind the door here.. with just a bit of his shoe exposed.. it could easily be his shoe in the 'Ghost' shot.

Let's put this one to bed.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

hehe, I indeed appreciate your feedback, hank. If we assume his position was behind the door, then you can draw that conclusion if you wish, and even I cannot rule it out completely as a shoe. However, given the full shot vs the still frame shown, I don't see a shoe even *if* he was kneeling behind the door. Back on track, this was *not* his position when the anomaly was shot, thus not in bed just yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
OMG! IT WAS THE GHOST OF THE DEAD BOX!

Thats funny

Dead box, where!?! clarify please!
I feel like I'm not getting it!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Back on track, this was *not* his position when the anomaly was shot, thus not in bed just yet.

I guess I am confused as to where he is in the first shot. Is he in the room with the 'Ghost"?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Back on track, this was *not* his position when the anomaly was shot, thus not in bed just yet.

I guess I am confused as to where he is in the first shot. Is he in the room with the 'Ghost"?

If you watch the comparison to show it's not his shadow, this was only shown to give the contrasts vs a shadow and the anomaly (pauls shadow when he walks left into the room well past the door) That is where his position was. In the room past the door to the left of the hallway. He was in "the office" as stated in the video.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If you look closely at the crack on the left hand side of the door you can actually see him bend down then the object appears and then you can see him stand up.Watch the light in the crack

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Hmmm I'm trying to see what you see.. I see the light from the flashlight go up then down and then reflect off the door for a second..then something zooms by from the left to right (prolly dust) then the anomaly appears.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

If you watch the comparison to show it's not his shadow, this was only shown to give the contrasts vs a shadow and the anomaly (pauls shadow when he walks left into the room well past the door) That is where his position was. In the room past the door to the left of the hallway. He was in "the office" as stated in the video.

I guess I would need to see about 5 more minutes of video (2 minutes before the anomaly and 2 minutes after) to know conclusively what is going on, but the evidence that I am seeing -very strongly- indicates that the scenario that I have painted is most probably the correct one.

I hope more of this video surfaces, but until that time, I'm out.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I guess I would need to see about 5 more minutes of video (2 minutes before the anomaly and 2 minutes after) to know conclusively what is going on, but the evidence that I am seeing -very strongly- indicates that the scenario that I have painted is most probably the correct one.

I hope more of this video surfaces, but until that time, I'm out.

I'll see if I can get more video. I can't promise it, but I'll try. Thanks for your feedback hank!

Edit to add: I won't see paul till at least tuesday. So a couple days at best.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I would love to see the accompanying IR footage.

Many thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chillpill
I would love to see the accompanying IR footage.

Many thanks!

I'll try to request that as well. I'm not a part of CSPA, so I have no idea the amount of success I might have. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I did however, find this interesting because a co-owner of CSPA brought this to my attention having researched it thouroghly themselves. I'm always open-minded to the paranormal, tho I am also willing to explore other things that could explain things we don't quite understand at first glance!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Wookiep]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join