It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost/Demon caught on camera by CSPA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
simple. when you watch the door just before the incident takes place, you can clearly see something solid interrupting the IR which is naturally casting a reflection. then the black or dark coloured sheet is waved at the bottom right at the same time whom ever it is standing there moved.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Update: I've recently spoken to Paul and he said he *will* provide a video of this event 2 min before and 2 min after the anomaly appeared in the video. ( I hope soon) However, he has had several other investigations going on, and has not yet been able to make the time to put it up. Apparently, November has been quite busy for CSPA. Once he gets enough time to post the video, he'll let me know.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know I haven't posted on this thread in a while, but I thought I would share an update. I was told quite a while ago actually, by Bev and Paul from CSPA that the Bio channel liked this anomaly enough to air it on "My Ghost Story". Paul and Bev flew out to Cali to film the show a few months ago. In fact it's on tonight....actually in 10 minutes. lol

If you miss the one that is on in 10 min, it looks like they will air it again right after. I'm sure it will be on youtube at some point, so I'll post the vid at some point.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's the video of it on "My Ghost Story" via youtube! (starts around 1:05 mark)

edit on 13-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join