It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saw 6 Blood Drive. The world has lost it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So, I don't know if any of you have heard about the Saw 6 blood drive? The whole thing just seems a bit weird to me, not to mention creepy! Has the world gone totally blind? What ever happened to morals & respect? This just isn't the way this should be done. It seems almost evil...

So, take a look at this & let me know what you think...Don't tell me anything unless you've seen this!

"Give 'til it hurts"?

Nice corset made of needles....?

Fire away!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
no...just no

*facepalm

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

You really think what they are doing is good?

I know the reptilian thing is a bit much...But it crossed my mind so I figured I might as well post it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ooh! I can see I'm gonna get a lot flack for this...

I've seen more far fetched things on this site though!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

I've seen more far fetched things on this site though!

doesnt mean you have to add to it. this is honestly one of the stupidest things ive seen in awhile.

no offense to you but think before you post.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Well, consider it removed then. I still want to see what people think about this blood drive.

Thanks for the constructive criticism...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

its a movie promo. not a harvesting scheme. this is honestly ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It's not a movie promo! The creators of Saw 6 are hosting an annual blood drive. The way it's being done is horrible! I'm completely disgusted that it's being allowed.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

your right all those lives being saved. what were these immoral humans thinking.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I'm with you.

I refuse to watch horror films, and I suggest others follow my advice. It's bad for the soul.

But I guess since there are so many horror fans... and the world is out of control in terms of morality, I guess there is a small positive coming out of this huge negative.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
its indeed a movie promo, the answer to your question lies within the second video you posted. not everything is a conspiracy, and i respect your right to believe reptilians are trying to harvest blood through a movie campain

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

That is exactly what I mean. Blood is sacred, it is being done in an immoral manner...But you obviously don't see it that way. There are better ways of getting people to donate blood.

You don't think there is anything wrong with the image this portrays?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That's what each new generation does. Shock and aw their elders. Push the extreme, gross them out. I don't know how many Saw fans will see it but if it gets them to donate blood then good for them.
Think of how many people out there in the world that could give blood but are scare needles or the sight of blood. Saw fans are neither.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

not if it saves lives. its a god damn movie. with sponsors. those sponsors need attention. if they get attention this way while doing a good deed. why the hell not

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

They are trying to market the movie, since the ratings where so bad. But the blood drive is real...

And thanks for respecting my opinion.
I do think the reptilian factor might be going a tad too far, but I won't lie it did cross my mind.

There is just a evil vibe behind this..but that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

That's what each new generation does. Shock and aw their elders. Push the extreme, gross them out. I don't know how many Saw fans will see it but if it gets them to donate blood then good for them. Think of how many people out there in the world that could give blood but are scare needles or the sight of blood. Saw fans are neither.

Yeah, I agree with you. I'm not squeamish when it comes to needles. But I have a problem with giving and receiving blood...Others might think I'm selfish.
When it's my time to go, it's my time to go. I will not take blood, not even from a family member. And I will never donate blood...I just don't trust the hands it might land in.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Us Horror fans can give blood to besides watching it being spilled on the screen

But I agree its over the top,
They should have had him come out as the jigsaw character instead and said
"I want to play a game, the more pints of blood you give to the redcross, we might make a part 7"

Yet I don't follow saw series "just 1&2"

Now if Linda Blair came out and said she would give an autographed copy of the exorcist I'd give the max blood everyday until I got that autograph.

I've seen Deathmetal bands, metal bands, "pop"bands all types of music groups ask for donations for blood.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I love horror movies. The good ones are so few and far between. Yes, I have a bad soul.

Oh, and on topic ... I think the blood drive is a bit gimmicky, but if it works, then all power to them. Hope the new Saw is better than the last one - I fell asleep. Drag me to Hell was quite cool ... amusing in parts.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It's not really creeping me in anyway.

Seems average movie promo blood drive tie in. I think it makes sense to target horror fans as a lot of them are less squeamish or freaked out by blood in general.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join