It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saw 6 Blood Drive. The world has lost it!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is the time for Revelation, and another one is unfolding here.
Conspiracy? Yes.
Sinister? Yes.

John D. Rockefeller pirated the entire blood banking industry, along with the administrative leadership of the ARC. (American Red Cross)

The takeover of the ARC, and the entire blood industry, was apparently required to fulfill a far more sinister, even occult-linked, political objective-eugenics management for a racially purified planet.

According to the "Structure of Freemasonry," the "Order of the Red Cross" stands third in the top echelon of power just behind the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) and the "Order of the Knights Templar." Religious scholars cross their Bibles with red marker ribbons today unaware of the symbolism-the Masonic importance of the pure red bloodline.

Beginning with the Ordre de la Rose-Croix Veritas, more commonly known as the Rose-Croix, or Rosicrucians, the red (or rose) cross was adopted as an identifying symbol of the Masonic tradition.

...Ormus was not only the originator of the Red Cross symbol, but he apparently helped propagate the term "Illuminati."

www.tetrahedron.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

You need to check your roman numerals.

I - one
II - two
III - three
IV - four
V - five
VI - six

Your first video says Saw 4 blood drive. If it was, then you're a little late.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

This is simply a movie promotion tied into a blood drive, theres absolutely nothing evil, sinister or creepy about it.

As people have already mentioned the link between a blood drive and a horror film thats features alot of blood should be pretty obviously! While I admit it might not be to some peoples tastes personally I think its actually a pretty good idea.

To the poster who said horror films are bad for your soul; come off it! They are just films, works of fictional aka not real. You hear about worse things that are in fact real by simply listening to the news or reading the newspaper.

And OP a blood harvesting scheme devised by the "reptilians"???

I honestly don't even know what to say to that!

If you would like to start a thread explaining to me how you know these reptilians exist then I'll happily debate that with you, I won't here as to not derail the thread.

[edit on 13/11/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
seriously?

SERIOUSLY?
what the hell? how is this in any way immoral?

its marketing to a specific group of people. i think its absolutely brilliant. i dont get the problem with this.

people will watch the movies no matter what you say, if the movies can be used to help save lives you should be jumping for joy that something positive comes out of something you see as negative.

i think its pretty damn clever of them and pretty damn petty of you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think its sick, corporatism at its most vile.

Giving blood is a charitable act, nothing to do with some stupid movie or corporation.

I agree with the OP - its vile - frankly I don't care what movie they tied it to, however, the horror movie theme is likely to annoy and repulse those who see giving blood as bringing hope and quality of life - certainly not themes of a horror movie.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I think its sick, corporatism at its most vile.

Giving blood is a charitable act, nothing to do with some stupid movie or corporation.

I agree with the OP - its vile - frankly I don't care what movie they tied it to, however, the horror movie theme is likely to annoy and repulse those who see giving blood as bringing hope and quality of life - certainly not themes of a horror movie.

Don't be daft!

It actually makes sense, as someone else pointed out earlier horror movie fans would typically include people who aren't afraid of blood.

With that in mind any horror fans attending one of these drives would, in my opinion, be more inclined to donate blood than if they were just sitting around at home.

So surely that means increased blood donations which obviously is a good thing!

As I said before it may not be to some peoples tastes and I can understand that to a point but to call it sick or disgusting is simply over reacting.

[edit on 13/11/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

You need to check your roman numerals. I - one II - two III - three IV - four V - five VI - six Your first video says Saw 4 blood drive. If it was, then you're a little late.

Wow, your attitude really something else...This has nothing to do with me knowing my roman numerals. It was obviously a mistake on the other persons part who uploaded it to You tube. They might just have switched the letters by accident (or they don't know their roman numerals)...Ever think of that?

To your statement, I don't know why it says Saw4. I actually saw the blood drive add on T.V yesterday and decided to post it here, as I thought it was quite vulgar.

The blood drive is linked to Saw 6 though, that's what I saw on yesterdays add. The movies ratings really went down hill after Saw 4, the blood drive is also part of a marketing campaign for the movie.

Seems they will do anything to get their ratings up.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

the blood drive is also part of a marketing campaign for the movie.

If this marketing campaign increases the amount of blood donations then surely its a good thing?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

seriously?
SERIOUSLY?
what the hell? how is this in any way immoral?

The fact that you don't see the problem already shows me what's wrong with the world today.

its marketing to a specific group of people. i think its absolutely brilliant. i dont get the problem with this. people will watch the movies no matter what you say,

I'm not trying to stop anyone from watching horror films, knock yourselves out! But don't go turn something good into something so vulgar and disgusting...that I have a problem with.

i think its pretty damn clever of them and pretty damn petty of you

Really, this coming from someone who hasn't even started one thread? Seems you just like to go around leaving bad comments on others threads..Yip, I won't go quoting you,(I think that would be a tad rude) but just go to your posts section and have a look at your posts to others threads. It seems to be a pattern. Do you ever agree with anyone?

But I'm not surprised that you don't think there is anything wrong with this. Seeing that you're ok with the whole 'mark of the beast thing', 'RFID chips'...
Seems you are a follower. Just another sheeple...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You seem to have ignored every post I have made so far on this thread.

Please tell me why it would be bad if the number of blood donations increased due to this blood drive?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

If this marketing campaign increases the amount of blood donations then surely its a good thing?

I'm not so sure, I can't explain it...It really just does seem evil to me. I don't think it should be done this way, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah sorry you just needed to give me a chance...

Um, I probably skimmed over your post because it was a repeat of what other members have posted..Sorry. I did reply though

Thing is, I'm not one for donating or receiving blood. I'm actually against it, just doesn't feel right to me. If I go, I go. But I don't judge those who do it. This is just done in a very nasty way..I think.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

frankly I don't care what movie they tied it to, however, the horror movie theme is likely to annoy and repulse those who see giving blood as bringing hope and quality of life

Exactly my point...Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Well considering you don't like donating blood in the first place then your bound to have a slightly biased view towards it.

I'll admit it may not be to some peoples tastes as I have said previously but honestly I don't think there is anything evil or not right about it, I think your possibly over reacting because of your own dislike of giving blood.

If people didn't give blood then we would surely be in a mess, okay your quite happy not to recieve blood yourself but what if your child for example was bleeding to death?

Would you allow him/her to die from blood loss?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
The fact that you don't see the problem already shows me what's wrong with the world today.

Does it really? How does that work?

Just because someone doesn't see something from your point of view means there's something wrong with the world? I think you're being a bit egotistical.

I can see you're upset with how the film is marketing a blood drive - but in all honesty, they are not advocating murder, rape, violence or death in order for you to give blood.

They're playing on their genre context and working it in. I think it's clever.

Certainly not immoral.

If they said to donate *other* peoples' blood then yes, that would be immoral.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

They're playing on their genre context and working it in. I think it's clever.

Me too.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I fully respect those who give blood. I think blood is something sacred. When your family is in need,then fine. But I don't think blood should be handed out left right and center. That's just my view, though and I understand that.

But when it's done in this way, with those 'nurses' in horror costumes made of needles, it's going a bit too far. And then it becomes fashion...and everyone follows. Do you get what I'm saying?

I will be back a bit later, just got some things I need to get done.

And I appreciate your point of view, thanks for being civil.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

But I don't think blood should be handed out left right and center.

Well if thats your opinion then fair enough but like I said before if people didn't give blood there wouldn't be enough of it and then people would start dying.

But when it's done in this way, with those 'nurses' in horror costumes made of needles, it's going a bit too far. And then it becomes fashion...and everyone follows. Do you get what I'm saying?

I do understand to a point where you are coming from, in that respect its a little grotesque and I can see why some people would find that distasteful.

But I truly think that if it means there is an increase in blood donations then its a good thing.

And I appreciate your point of view, thanks for being civil.

Likewise and no problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Haven't they done this for every Saw movie? It started when they wanted a positive way to market the first one to counter the whiny puritans who obviously never saw the movie but just had to rail against it for lack of anything better to do with their lives.

Besides, it's not like it's a particularly shocking movie anyway. There were gory and messed up horror flicks in the 70's that pushed obscene about as far as it can go. I remember when PG movies were full of nudity, rape, dismemberment, beating etc... Kids today are a bunch of whiny pansies. And their parents need a reality check.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I don't know if you've missed the point. This thread is not about the movie. And people who don't like to watch horror movies have that right, not to watch it. Doesn't meant they are whiny, some people are just more sensitive in that respect.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't see the issue. Considering I may need a transfusion myself, I think this is a great way to get the "younger" audience into the donation booths. Which means, more matching and more lives are being saved. I can't believe someone would get so uppety over a commercial about donating blood. Even if the people in it were in a horrible shock/horror movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join