It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible method for faster than light communication using Pi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The fact is pi is irrational regardless of which base you use. 22/7 Is NOT pi and will never be pi because pi has infinite non-periodic decimal expansion. It goes on forever and ever and nobody has yet found a pattern to ii despite knowing a least a billion digits.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

some very cool thoughts you have going there which i will be happy to comment on.

but at the moment, ive gotta go get my days tasks completed.

i can certainly appreciate what you are talking about 547000, but i think maxwell has the upper hand here.

...best

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

...using binary in a hydrogen based ratio spin communication requires a "3rd vlaue" which "changes the orbital distance, so if we manipulate Pi by only using the radius varialbles +/-

i like this very much.

i have recently been researching the structure of DNA from the perspective of a meso-scale quantum object. if DNA is displaying quantum effects, it is likely acting as a crystal-lattice which is sensitive to resonance in both the optical and the acoustic modes.

interestingly, i have also found data to support the idea that proteins are sensitive to soliton resonance and the phonon acoustic mode.

so i am considering that it may be worth interpreting the entire biological system as a single resonance-linked unit which is capable of reaching down into sub-space and then coming out the other side from hyper-timespace.

this means that kinetic energy from the cellular environment -> activates the soliton and acoustic phonon of the protein->
-> then the protein is able to pass that resonant characteristic to the acoustic mode in DNA ->
-> which passes the resonance on through the optical mode in DNA down to its crystalline structure->
-> and finally, the the open ends of the hydrogen bonds in DNA make the final transfer of information down to the sub-quantum level.

using the principal active chemical components as landmarks, you could simplify the chain as follows:

sulfur/nitrogen (protein) -> phosphorus/oxygen (phosphate) -> oxygen/carbon (ribose) -> carbon/hydrogen (base)

this is a very extremely loose interpretation of some of my most recent thoughts on the matter. i have plenty of peer-reviewed literature to back all of this up, so although it looks like i am shooting from the hip it is more than that. also, i am hoping that you have at least a little knowledge of organic chemistry, otherwise you are in the dust.

so, the "3rd" value you are looking for (quoted above) may actually be a factor of resonance within the system.

i would suggest then that the nitrogenous base, itself, might be acting like a "tachyon emitter".

but that is waaaaay out in left field...

...best

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Way Cool. I've never thought of that before but you found you own answer;

"sulfur/nitrogen (protein) -> phosphorus/oxygen (phosphate) -> oxygen/carbon (ribose) -> carbon/hydrogen (base)
so, the "3rd" value you are looking for (quoted above) may actually be a factor of resonance within the system.
i would suggest then that the nitrogenous base, itself, might be acting like a "tachyon emitter".

but that is waaaaay out in left field... ""

Left Field, no, I just look upwards to the stars
Why only use the nitrogenous base when the resonance should start at hydrogen instead being the lightest and have a resonant waveform that interacts with each base pair propogating exponentially?
But can we calculate the individual resonance of each molecule protein/phosphate/ribose/base as a Fibonucci?

New life form;
"sulfur/nitrogen (protein) -> arsenic/oxygen (phosphate) -> oxygen/silicon (ribose) -> silicon/hydrogen (base)

I'm doing some very hard & fast reading to catch up on chemistry, so I'm going to jump out of the box and "spin" a few atoms using Pi and I agree that there is a resonance. Using the above maybe be good for a higher gravity environment using heavier elements?

My thought;
DNA resonance of phosphorus and arsenic molecules using fibonacci electron spin ratio using Pi, let's replace the phosphorus with arsenic and we have secondary a new lifeform that we recently found in the acid lake of the US, And maybe replace the carbon with silicone to create a 3rd and 4th DNA structure?

So Pi may be irrational, but fractals can satisfy Pi when manipulated, and it would certainly appear that changing the (+/-) values can account for this at a tachyon level, we still have a lot of "junk DNA", so maybe what we experience is the junk DNA waking up as we understand that Pi/Phi fractals are a form of communication in a tachyon sense, the closer we get to an answer the faster the communication levels between 2 points in a subjective manner. If we could spin as fast as a tachyon, daresay there will be something else (dark energy)

THE PHYSICS OF Phi, Compression, Implosion, Gravity, Time, and LoveUnderstanding Golden Mean as Perfect Spin Path in and out of Donut Creates ... DAMPING which is this perfect approach to the Golden Ratio... 1.618. ... RESONANCE AND PHI, AS DETERMINED BY THE FIBONACCI SERIES OF NUMERALS, ... Phi= 7 /5 Pi / e .... most important microscopic biological structure, the DNA molecule . ...
caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phibiz/physicsofphi/PhysicsofPHI.html - Cached

Golden Ratio Miracle19 Jan 2011 ... ECG's show a resemblance to the Fibonacci Convergence As ... The DNA spiral is a Golden Section The DNA molecule, ... DNA, and life, is constructed using phi and the golden section! .... When applying a magnetic field at right angles to an aligned spin the magnetic chain will transform into a new ...
www.scribd.com/doc/47203913/Golden-Ratio-Miracle - Cached

Golden ratio: Information from Answers.com... the golden ratio is present at the atomic scale in the magnetic resonance of spins .... A Fibonacci spiral that approximates the golden spiral, using Fibonacci ..... J.C. Perez (1991), "Chaos DNA and Neuro-computers: A Golden Link ", ... and produces an irrational number, as pi is, but is a ratio of about 5:8. ...
www.answers.com › Library › Science › Measures and Units - Cached - Similar

[PDF] Publishers' pageFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
To be functionally significant, quantum states of pi electron resonance .... tion, anesthetic gas molecules have the remarkable property of selectively ..... Efficiency of the quantum spin transfer is enhanced by ..... Evidence of electron transfer from peptides to DNA: oxidation of DNA-bound tryptophan using the ...
www.quantumconsciousness.org/.../Hameroff_received-1-05-07.pdf - Similar

this means that kinetic energy from the cellular environment -> activates the soliton and acoustic phonon of the protein->
-> then the protein is able to pass that resonant characteristic to the acoustic mode in DNA ->
-> which passes the resonance on through the optical mode in DNA down to its crystalline structure->
-> and finally, the the open ends of the hydrogen bonds in DNA make the final transfer of information down to the sub-quantum level.

using the principal active chemical components as landmarks, you could simplify the chain as follows:

sulfur/nitrogen (protein) -> phosphorus/oxygen (phosphate) -> oxygen/carbon (ribose) -> carbon/hydrogen (base)

this is a very extremely loose interpretation of some of my most recent thoughts on the matter. i have plenty of peer-reviewed literature to back all of this up, so although it looks like i am shooting from the hip it is more than that. also, i am hoping that you have at least a little knowledge of organic chemistry, otherwise you are in the dust.

but that is waaaaay out in left field...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
interesting thought, but if the message was converted from english to "pi" then is that translation, that code, and the meaning of that code not dependant on a creature understanding english. If you don't speak english, and you don't know of "our" alphabet, how does the message then translate.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kcarring

Phi is the golden ratio = 1.61803399
Pi is pi = 3.14159265

PHI resonance of Pi Fibonacci fractals withi DNA structures

And jsut to make more headaches but maybe answer some questions, please study;

"phi resonance of pi fibonacci fractals in magnetic spin ratios using DNA tachyon communication"

Golden ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe ratio of Fibonacci numbers F25001 and F25000, each over 5000 digits, .... The Golden Ratio: The Story of Phi, The World's Most Astonishing Number. .... whole human genome DNA are fractal and fine-tuned by the Golden Ratio 1.618". ... and produces an irrational number, as pi is, but is a ratio of about 5:8. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio - Cached - Similar

THE PHYSICS OF Phi, Compression, Implosion, Gravity, Time, and Loveby Joel McClain, Inventor of the Magnetic Resonance Amplifier ( or MRA), ... ONLY once Fibonacci/Phi related harmonics are arranged in a symmetry set, ... We need to apply this mathematical ratio as the form of perfect self reference, ... The principle of spin and pattern compression, as fractal, is the key to ...
caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phibiz/physicsofphi/PhysicsofPHI.html - Cached

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Been thinking about this for an hour;

Manipulating DNA/RNA through Harmonic Polarised Resonance via FTL (Faster Than Light)
copyright HADES2011

using binary in a hydrogen based ratio spin communication requires a "3rd value" which "changes the orbital distance, so if we manipulate Pi by only using the radius varialbles +/-

using a tri-logic quantum variable with (3 or more) :"N" values simply put as A, B & C;

A "waveform" = coherrent/incoherrent sparticle" propagating spiral of variable widths
B "particle" = photon/neutron/proton/electron / resonates to create a waveform
C "Harmonic / particle / Waveform" = electromagnetism / nuclear / gravity

It is possible to manipulate / demonstrate the theory using Lord Kelvin / Maxwell knoweldge. maybe a bit of Tesla?

I also have a formula that describes your harmonic light / sound lattice DNA, including the hyperspace FTL, it is very simple but easy to expand apon.

If You want to change the DNA/RNA structure, the "3rd variable" is the planets Schumans Resonance and the "Sun's" harmonics.

"QUOTE"

"I like this very much.

I have recently been researching the structure of DNA from the perspective of a meso-scale quantum object. if DNA is displaying quantum effects, it is likely acting as a crystal-lattice which is sensitive to resonance in both the optical and the acoustic modes.

interestingly, i have also found data to support the idea that proteins are sensitive to soliton resonance and the phonon acoustic mode.

so i am considering that it may be worth interpreting the entire biological system as a single resonance-linked unit which is capable of reaching down into sub-space and then coming out the other side from hyper-timespace"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think the most pertinent and practical thing you said there is that the sun and earth resonates in a type of closed loop with bio organics. this is actually a very workable theory and is, IMO, probably true.

what is this formula you speak of?!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Actually it is 2, I gave you one ealier re: a gravity equation and the 2nd regards a hyperspace formula.

But I need the 3rd variable of Pi formula to tie in the DNA/Sheurman resonance as the gravity equation needs to spiral into hyperspace (hence Pi).

The DNA resonance I believe will change in the coming years due to the solar system changes, or as they say "move to the 5th worl", so logically speaking if there is an accoustic/light harmonic a restructure will occur.

Which will probably lead to a change in the DNA/RNA structure, and since these molecules will behave under different conditions on earth with a higher earth resonance the molecules will have to change as a consequence to be able to be containted within a stable environment. Althought gravity may not change, the structure of nature will have changed.

Hence, if the resonance of the earth is raised, the radius of an electron orbit will change within the DNA structure to obtain stability, and the more cycles involved would inherrently change the harmonics of the DNA/RNA and most likely become more complexe due to the increased cyclic resonance.

Just a thought.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

There is one proviso however (isn't there always ?) ... and thats that the civilizations involved are sufficiently technologically advanced that they can manipulate the fundamental constants of the universe. These constants include pi, e, phi, etc, etc

How would they be able to manipulate these constants? You CAN'T.

For the same reason you can't manipulate the prime numbers. They are as they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

True, but we can manipulate radius as the electron changes orbit diameter to create/manipulate energy whic affects Pi, harmonically speaking PHI can also be used

Happy Hunting

HADES

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join