It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

93% pf people think fort hood act of terror????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I disagree...I hope he gets his virgins. I just hope they are incredibly endowed, perpetually horny, homosexual male virgins.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Ever heard of something called, "Fog of War"? Take some time and research it, then you'll understand the confusion that happened in the beginning at Fort Hood.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

How so? It is FACT google.
and wtf is "Imam"

ya your right i mean you weren't their but # i guess your right i mean damn CNN said so it MUST be true. Lets just forget about all the eyewitnesses aying their where 3 people their shooting in black outfits
"You people always try to hold on to something even after everyone reported they passed on false info"

NOOOO, i am going by what the people who where their are saying. FOX wasn't their CNN wasn't their NBC wasn't their so # them. It is common seance to trust the WITNESSES! not the media whores.

"and there was in fact only one shooter. "

Ya ill trust you hay what part of the base where you on? I mean i guess you saw it right? I mean i guess all the eye witness are wrong thank GOD YOU where their.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You are so right, now I can see all those NWO finger prints! I just don't know how I didn't see it. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Can you please explain how the NWO talked this guy into doing this?

Hate to break it to ya, but we're not at war with the Buddism.

Phil

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

"conflicting reports" oh no these reports where all the same. also ever hear of an eyewitness? The eye witnesses said that. the news was going off what the WITNESSES say.

Yes it is head to base this on religion when the people who where their are saying no their where 3 ppl not one. So I'll go off of a credible source and you keep fallowing FOX and CNN all you want. just ignore the witnesses.

link   
Interesting to point out that before the government and the corporate media "war on terror propaganda" this act of destruction on other human beings by a single person would have been called massacre and not Terrorism.

Is so interesting to see how easily manipulated people are.

link   

I have not seen one person come out and say they saw more than one shooter. I would think you wouldnt be able to shut them up if they were almost murdered by someone and now everyone says it was a different guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You seem to think eye-witness reports during chaos are reliable. You may want to do a little research on the subject-

link

link

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

When someone commits a massacre in the name of Islam it is an act of terrorism. I imagine if Hasan had been a Christian extremist, the Administration and media would have no problem using the term 'Christian terrorist.'

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Philalethes

"Can you please explain how the NWO talked this guy into doing this? "
Who ever said it was this guy? The eyewitnesses said the men where wearing black cloth including masks. Your saying that their is not ONE member of the Illuminati or free mason and so on. who wouldn't do this? most likely they expected to get out alive. If their can be religious extremists why cant the GVOT create government extremists?

"Hate to break it to ya, but we're not at war with the Buddism." wtf does that mean?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yeah just imagine if Hasan was a teabagger, the administration would be screamng how Fox news and the teabaggers created this domestic terrorist and it must be stopped.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
that shows u how dumb really americans are .. sorry but thats the truth

but really, to say americans are dumb is something really dumb, because, if we really make some analysis of this problem, we will see that most of the people in our world is really ignorant and doesnt care, doesnt research, is dumb

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
that shows u how dumb really americans are .. sorry but thats the truth

but really, to say americans are dumb is something really dumb, because, if we really make some analysis of this problem, we will see that most of the people in our world is really ignorant and doesnt care, doesnt research, is dumb

Yes I agree that people like Hasan are really dumb and really ignorant and murdered a bunch of innocent people that did nothing to him.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

How is that clear? For the first 4 hours the news was reporting him dead and the army was going on TV saying he was wad then POOF he is alive? Everyone their said 3 people where killing people 3! not 1. It is oblivious that their is more to this story

I totally agree, something isn't right about this whole story. They where reporting from many witnesses that there where three people and that they arrested 2 others. And then all of a sudden they where able to have a dosier on this man about his private life and everything within hours if not a day. Who where the 2 other "shooters" and why aren't they being hushed over and ignored.

www.rense.com...[/url]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I voted for Act Of Terrorism! Because he's one of them there Muslims! And only Muslims commit acts of terrorism! Now lets invade Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Pakistan, Yemen, Oman, Somalia, Iraq again, Bahrain, East Timor, Peru, Switzerland, Detroit, Sealand, and Mars!

War is good, folks. It helps the economy...and it...is good for national security...and...umm...think of the children! The children must not have their futures ruined by men like this!

OK?!?! So...LETS ROLL! See how I did that? I tied terrorism, war, and American patriotism all together with two words that were spoken by a man that is currently living comfortably in witness protection! I'M GOOD!

I'm up to speed on the utter lack of sense this post contains - thus it is unnecessary for you to inform me - but it was intentionally crafted that way to represent the utter lack of sense contained in the American people's minds.

A man forgot to tighten the one screw he had remaining, it fell out, and he went ape #. NO TERRORISM! NO CONSPIRACY! DUDE LOST IT! IT HAPPENS!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Night Watchman

"Those who see False Flags everywhere aren't generally interested in facts...unless they can be twisted to help make their own case."

You may want to look at the facts before talk about me.

No that is totally false. the Eye witnesses reported seeing 3! gunman all dressed in black. and that they where all shot dead. Now it is their was only ONE man and he is wearing normal cloth.

Can you provide links to the interviews in which eyewitnesses said they saw 3 gunmen all dressed in black? Ive not seen anything of the sort. Let's see some supporting evidence to your, "facts," ok?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Interesting to point out that before the government and the corporate media "war on terror propaganda" this act of destruction on other human beings by a single person would have been called massacre and not Terrorism.

Is so interesting to see how easily manipulated people are.

Marge - acts of violence intended to terrorize a group of people, are, by their very nature, acts of terrorism. Timothy McVea was a terrorist. Those Christian extremists who shoot up Abortion clinics or murder doctors are terrorists. Islamic extremists who murder innocents in order to force religious conversion or even foreign policy changes are terrorists.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Your relying on the assumption of him being a religious extremeness and not just a crazy. Him being a Muslim and being mad about the was does NOT make him a terrorist. most everyone is pissed off about the war. Including Muslims. He was on psychotropic drugs like prozac. As i HOPE you know Prozas makes people go insane. Makes people drown their kids, drink blood, shoot them self's shoot up schools(look up ANY school shooting and i bet you that person was on prozac). He told his base commander he needed tog et out of the army, he said that he couldn't handle it any more. AHHH nvm he was a muslam he MUST be a terroriest

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

He told his base commander he needed tog et out of the army, he said that he couldn't handle it any more. AHHH nvm he was a muslam he MUST be a terroriest

Why would a devout muslim VOLUNTEER to join the service when he KNEW we were engaged in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? If he was, as some of the Doctors who served with him say he claimed, a muslim first and American second, WHY join in the first place?

Perhaps because it put him in position to do exactly what he did.

To all of you rushing to defend this piece of crap, why have you not once mentioned the pain of the families of the victims this islamic extremist left behind? Where is your compassion for them? For the pregnant woman? For the grandmother? for the brave young soldiers getting ready to deploy?

What is wrong with you? How do you live with yourselves?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Random crazy people shout 'Allahu Akbar' before they shoot up a crowd?

link

Somehow, I think no matter what the evidence, Muslim terrorist apologists will never see or accept the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join