It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

93% pf people think fort hood act of terror????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was on fox.com (DON'T ASK MY WHY) and i was something shocking as of right now

these are the results of the fort hood shooting question
Act of terror 93% (127,854 votes)
Horrific crime 6% (7,775 votes)
Undecided 1% (1,814 votes)
Total Votes: 137,443

So the NWO's newest false flag has evidently worked for them. Know what i say? all ATS member's know that guy was NOT al'CIAda er a i mean al'quida go over their and he was just a crazy ass SOB

www.foxnews.com...

let fox know we are not buying it!

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
He doesn't have to be al Qaeda to be a terrorist and he doesn't have to be foreign to be a terrorist. Mass murder, is terror, as far as I'm concerned. I suspect that if you ask each person who voted on that poll what their definition of terror is, you would get many different ones.

Ed: sp

[edit on 11-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sometimes things are just as they seem. He did it. He was caught red-handed. He did it for Islam- that is clear. He will also die for his faith.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What evidence do you have that shows that it wasn't a terrorist attack?

I'm going with the facts that we have till something else states otherwise.

What would TPTB gain from this false flag? Who do you think is behind it?

Seems Berry is doing EVERYTHING he can so it will not be call a terrorist attack.

Call me a 93%'r

Phil

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

He was a terrorist just like Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Hopefuly this worthless piece of existence will spend the rest of his days in a military prison where he will be beaten daily and butt raped by his fellow inmates. Death is too easy for him, the all of the other terrorists wil think he is a martyr getting his stupid virgins.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

How is that clear? For the first 4 hours the news was reporting him dead and the army was going on TV saying he was wad then POOF he is alive? Everyone their said 3 people where killing people 3! not 1. It is oblivious that their is more to this story

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No offence to our troops!!!!

But what is the % of ppl that think the USA is doing things in other countries "sticking its nose in the wrong places"

Maybe he has just, had enough of the system and the false claims and wild retorics of our leaders!

Terroist or not, he did wrong and should be punished/deported...or volunteered for deep space exploration!

ETA I think the multi shooter thing came from return fire ....but....thats just my opinion...

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I think you're right. It depends on the definitions that each individual uses for the word "terrorist". He did create a situation of terror. However, I would call him a mass-murderer based on my definition of the word.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Ya and JUST like tim he was part of the government mind control studies

" Hopefuly this worthless piece of existence will spend the rest of his days in a military prison where he will be beaten daily and butt raped by his fellow inmates."

You should seek out mental help if you think rape and torture is good

Also he was not alone their where 3 people their shooting at the base btw.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Eyewitness, military officials and law enforcement officials accounts of the attacks all point toward this being a terrorist attack on US Forces. Why would anyone be surprised that 93% percent of the US public (according to this poll anyway) would believe it to be a terrorist attack?

Those who see False Flags everywhere aren't generally interested in facts...unless they can be twisted to help make their own case.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yeah that is it make more excuses for peoples behavior. The only thing controlling his mind was a crazy Imam he was listening too.

There were not 3 shooters. Have you never heard about confusion around the zone of a terrorist act. IT takes time to sort out the facts. You people always try to hold on to something even after everyone reported they passed on false info, and there was in fact only one shooter.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I Agree. He had been trying to get out of the military for 2 months telling his commanders he couldn't handle it any more. Also he was part of some army study working on mind control sorta like MK-ultra. he said he was going to snap.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
reply to post by LadySkadi

I think you're right. It depends on the definitions that each individual uses for the word "terrorist". He did create a situation of terror. However, I would call him a mass-murderer based on my definition of the word.

Well, I probably would too... I think mass-murder is terror, but I don't think I'd call someone who committed mass-murder, a terrorist.

I guess my point was that if the terms aren't defined in the poll, than it leaves it wide open to varying definitions, so the poll numbers are irrelevant (IMO).
Fox is being sensationalist, yet again.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have heard these kinds of arguments before. Before the United States of America was an independant country, the question was put before the contintial congress, and the founding fathers, about if the King was a tyrant or not. And the resolve and statement boiled down that if the King George of England was going to act like a tyrant, then in the document that was sent, The Declaration of Independence, the king would be refered to as a tyrant.
Now lets go forward, the Civil War, if someone from the north stated that the south was right, he would have been booted out of the military and imprisoned for being a spy. If during World War I, someone stood up in the US military and stated, I think the Kaiser is right, he would have been imprisoned for being a spy. World War II, if anyone in the US military said, Heil Hitler, he would have been imprisoned for being a spy. Korea and Vietnam the same thing.
Now you say he is not a terrorist, well lets think: ABC, NBC, CNN, MSN, FOX, all state the following: The Major Hasan, contacted a radical Muslim Cleric, who advocated use of deadly force against the US and all those who support or are not Muslim. He emailed and tried to get in contact with Al Queida. He openly stated and posted admiration about suicide bombers. He openly stated that the those of the Muslim faith should be discharged from the US military rather than be deployed. He knowingly and willing took and snuck a fire arm into a crowded place, filled with unarmed people and opened fire on people, including those attempted to render aid for those who were injured. He killed 14 people.
Now if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and looks like a duck, it is a duck.
In the military, an officer can resign his commission, and thus no longer be a part of the military. He choose not to. There are radical Islamic people who are proclaiming him a hero and a martyr out there in the world and on the streets of the USA.
So in short, Major Hasan, the Fort Hood shooter, is a radical Islamic Terrorist.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Ever hear the phrase 'fog of war?' When breaking news happens, there are always conflicting reports, which get sorted out later. There were no reporters on the scene as it was happening.
Remember the balloon boy? He was in the balloon, he wasn't, he was seen falling out, it was a prank, it was a publicity stunt. Took a couple days to sort out, but the truth came out, just like in this case.
Is it so hard to believe the 'religion of peace' drives its most devout followers to murder?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Philalethes

Okay let me see phill to be a Terrorist you must want to insight terror just because he was a Muslim and killed some people doesn't make him a terrorist. If me and 5 other people ran into a mall and killed everyone am i a terrorist? No to be a terrorist you must have some kind of ends to those means. He was on psychotropic drugs like prozac. As I'm sure you well aware Prozac is known to make people loose it and kill them self's kill their children, Shoot up schools, and now army bases.

Who do i think is behind it? The NWO(who else?)
What can they gain? they once again have beat the dog over the head with a 2 by 4 saying it was a Muslim. Now they can divert back to this and use it as an example of Muslim extremists. They now have a blank check to use this to their advantages.

This entire event has every finger print of the NWO, a text book case of NWO false flag. They said he was DEAD for 4 hours. the army even said he was dead. then all of a sudden he is still alive. First their where 3 gunmen all where in black with ski-masks now their is only 1 man in normal cloth???? This job was more sloppy than O.K.C.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I can't believe how quickly the elitists used the phrase "domestic terrorist" to describe the Tea Party protesters, but are obviously avoiding that term in the Ft. Hood case.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You must have missed N. Hasan's powerpoint presentation-

link

Even if you don't believe the mountain of evidence against him, judge him by his own words.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

"Those who see False Flags everywhere aren't generally interested in facts...unless they can be twisted to help make their own case."

You may want to look at the facts before talk about me.

No that is totally false. the Eye witnesses reported seeing 3! gunman all dressed in black. and that they where all shot dead. Now it is their was only ONE man and he is wearing normal cloth.

How is he a terrorists? He killed 13 people that's it. in order to be a terrorist you must be aimed to create terror. If i went into a bank and shot the security guards and teller's and a few people tho tried to run am i a terrorist? NO i am a bank Rober. The zodiac killer was a crazy ass killer not a terrorists!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If i went into a bank and shot the security guards and teller's and a few people tho tried to run am i a terrorist? NO i am a bank Rober. The zodiac killer was a crazy ass killer not a terrorists!

If the zodiac killer was going to a radicalmosque, posting his praise for suicide bombers on the net, and takng about his hate for America then people would have called him a TERRORIST! and they would be right.

His whole point was to create terror for his belove false God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join