It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Hi Zerra,

Any luck on a reading for me? Thanks so much!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I would very much appreciate a reading. Having never received one in the past I am curious.

[edit on 11/18/2009 by NJE03]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

I am very interested and would love one..thank you.
What do you need from me?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello Zerra
I'm wondering if you could please do a Tarot Reading for me; I'm pretty young (16) and just curious about my future, I will be patiently waiting for your reply! Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would also appreaciate a reading if you have time.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i dont whant a reading but i will say this,
i belive what you are doing is a very NICE thing, i mean some of the tarot readers out there are just trying to con (sp) and trick you out of youre money whilst others are just making a living but i think this is realy how it should be done, shareing youre gift wiht others and trying to better youre understanding.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by backtobasics]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would like a reading if you can get to it
Thanks
zip

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Nevermind, you must be busy. I went to small shop in the South Valley that mainly sells curandera paraphernalia , bought a cool deck of Tarot cards, a votive candle of OUR LADY, and some aromatic herbs and learned how to give reading from a www. site.
My shamanic voodoo training dovetails nicely with the Tarot.

I did some random reading of various people and mods here at ATS. Surprising actually.

This is interestingwww.facade.com...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hi, are you still doing these? Its been a long time since I've had a reading done.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Okay, I give up. I've been doing tarot readings for 35 years, and I have yet to understand how readings can actually be done without the seeker handling the cards themselves. How are you physically accomplishing these readings?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by NorEaster]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

its a maddenning process.

I just try to approach it with sincerity. I totally get these little rituals people do before they do readings. I only want information that can help the person accurately, I don't want to do it to just sound like I know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying your not sincere, but I just find there is a reason they trusted me to do the reading and deliver the information and I try not to dissapoint. I'm new to tarot but I've read for a few different people, and often, and they seem to confirm I get some accurate information, and thats drawing the cards myself.

There is a certain point where doing any tarot feels off and the readings reflect that. I find when I'm centered the readings go better. Toying with the idea of tarot, I thought that I got only bad readings in a bad mood, or good readings in a good mood, and it led me to question the process.

But interesting enough, often I would draw a card in someone else's reading that would pop up as the card representing me as a hope that I'd deliver what they want, and so in that sense, and with sincerity, I feel accurate readings can result.

I just try to go into it yielding to the natural flow of nature, and try not to over-analyze what cards i pick our how I cut it, and instead just trust the process.. often I would get a sense where I felt I wanted to choose and the readings would be very accurate.

I guess its just trust in the process and sincerity? For me, I can do readings for others, while picking the cards myself just fine. It could be that because you think this, in the process of trying to do otherwise you are perhaps overanalyzing and not going with the flow?

When I begin to get frustrated, a little depressed, or just out of balance in general, I find doing readings to be difficult, or the results I don't understand.

I also ask about people all the time with tarot, as perspective as if they were asking, and later confirm with them whats been on their mind.

Sooo.. I don't know? works fine for me so far.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
tarot's also great for sharpening your intuition. I was trying to understand if a mood of expectance, or optimism was pulling cards I wanted to see, or if it was like I knew the answers before they came. I realized I could get a feel of what people are feeling, and then draw a card to reflect that...

so in a sense its good to observe to see what effects what and its pretty "eye-opening".

If the subconscious is trying to get our attention all the time with symbols, making a very detailed system of symbols seems pretty effective to get the point across. I made a thread where I was trying to explain how I felt about the dynamics but i just wanted to state that its pretty interesting to see how your senses or what you pass off as mere imagination, how it relates to what you draw.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by backtobasics

I agree, I think sincerity only helps make the readings more accurate.. if you come to think there are little lessons we are learning all the time, and how a question on your mind or desire manifests later as a thought or something someone does or says.. by you being sincere about wanting to give a good reading with an agenda to really genuinely help.. then it seems to me that it could be an important, if not minor, karmatic experience.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh, wow the threads been busy I'll try to read each post when I have a chance. I am a student and work so my time can get really busy. I will start up again as soon as I am able.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm glad you have taken an interest in the cards. Have fun with them as well as learn.
I'm not able to get through readings everyday due to schedules and exams, though I will eventually reach every person-No matter the time frames, will be a nice surprise and probably at the right moment in a persons life (I believe the universe has a way of knowing). If you'd still like me to give you a reading let me know. Sometimes it is nice to have someone else to show a different perspective on things, someone who does not know you and is unable to become biased in what is said. Invitations still open, but this is up to you.
I recommend learning from within, while working with your own deck. the more we rely on books or sites the less intuition we really use. Goodluck in your progress.

To everyone else, it is exam time at school so all the assignments are rushing in before Christmas. I tend to get more time as the semester comes to an end. No worries though, I'll sneak some tarot in soon

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by Zerra

Nevermind, you must be busy. I went to small shop in the South Valley that mainly sells curandera paraphernalia , bought a cool deck of Tarot cards, a votive candle of OUR LADY, and some aromatic herbs and learned how to give reading from a www. site.
My shamanic voodoo training dovetails nicely with the Tarot.

I did some random reading of various people and mods here at ATS. Surprising actually.

This is interestingwww.facade.com...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by whaaa]

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Okay, I give up. I've been doing tarot readings for 35 years, and I have yet to understand how readings can actually be done without the seeker handling the cards themselves. How are you physically accomplishing these readings?

I would agree with CavemanDD's insights 100%-Being sincere, wanting to help, as well as feeling a spiritual love for people (this is about learning to not judge a person -even within-for their circumstances in life).

I would also like to add how I work with energy that is neither past, present, or future. Energy that just 'is'. There is no time or space between your energy or my own energy on a spiritual level. Everything from a tree to a person, to even a word/name carries its own energy pattern. While I shuffle the cards I concentrate on your nickname, the website we are on, and the unique energy it gives out. It may send a 'phone call' (for lack of a better term) to your energy or even a spirit guide. the energies hit the cards and your guide may influence my intuition-letting me know information that you need to hear. The energy or guides may even let me know a new meaning or 'story' in the cards that is unique to you and one I may never see again. This will not happen for those who are memorizing meanings in a book and never going beyond this. Working with energy and guides instead of books and cards creates open doors that lead to very interesting opportunities. Knowing that the cards are merely concentration tools and understanding that what we really are experiencing is in 'spirit' form makes things a lot easier. When giving readings I do not give thought to 'physical' only the 'psychic'-our energy and the Other Side. Of course, I always need permission first and I will read their post out loud while holding the cards to show the universe this. I'm in my early twenties and been giving Tarot readings for around 12 years and have found online readings to really exercise my psychic muscles-teaching me to expand and strengthen my energy. If you'd like any help learning to reach your intuition across distances please feel free to ask. Everyone has their own limitations or comforts zones, so work slowly towards your goals. Our abilities are like muscles, we cannot lift a large weight with our arms if we've only been working on our leg muscles. Training the other muscles takes time and practice. Learn from any errors and keep trying.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi,

If you can do a reading for me, I wouldn't say no.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
Oh, wow the threads been busy I'll try to read each post when I have a chance. I am a student and work so my time can get really busy. I will start up again as soon as I am able.

Just checking the thread to see how it was going... Zerra - good luck with your finals, and see you back here when you get some time! Looking forward to it

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
#5 I hope,

Let's rock!

Hello InfoLurker,

Here is the reading I've done for you. I hope you like it. Please save it in case it is futuristic and looking back on this a few months down the road may be important too.

The first three cards tells me that you will hav eto make a decision or that their are options available to you. There are at least three choices and all seem to be very positive. It seems as though your path is opening up opportunities and it is important to be nurturing of your ideas and thoughts at the moment. Your contemplation may take some time but little effort should go into thinking about the choices-You will know in your heart and with your own intuition as to where you need to be. Do not let choice confuse you as your soul will direct you easily. Be gently with your thoughts on this, be emotional because your emotions know your desires too. You may fear taking somethng, that it will have a negative impact on your or not go your way, but I do not see any negative outcomes here. Just trust in yourself.

I could be wrong about teh timeframe on the next three cards-but I really feel this is the past. I feel it is the past that may haunt you (you may feel it is going to reoccur). (If I am wrong, It may be that this is yet to happen or you fear it will). I'm going to stick with the past for now, and say that fate delt you some heavy cards. You've been through some difficult times, failures or betrayels. You may have even sacrificed your own time or well being for the sake of others while they gave you little or nothing in return at all. This for example could be someone you though of as a best friend, you give them your time and effort and when it's your turn to vent they are nowhere to be found. Whatever you sacrificed did not go in vain as it shows up with karmic points-for lack of a better way of putting it. Your successes are because of the things you've done in life that were for the good.

The last three cards go back to your choices in life. It mentions you may feel trapped and even alone in all of it. You may feel that fate is always going to turn out the same or that destiny controls you in a negative way-I am not sure, but there is some forced feeling from this. Yet, it is not so this time. There's some great opportunities showing up and it's the universe saying here-take it!!! You may be surprised at your good fortune. Sometimes fortune is something big like owning a first home or having a baby born sometimes it is small but something we've always wanted like meeting a real true friend or getting a job we enjoy. While I was typing teh word friend I heard a dog barking! It could be from here or because I was giving your reading, may be for you. You or anyone you know have a dog on the Other Side that would be close enough to you to come here?

Please also watch your throat. I do not know why-for health.

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

oh can you plz do a reading for me i always wanted a reading but my mom never let me get one plz

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join