It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

In about 20 or so years whenever you get to my post, I'd like one for kicks.
Can you send me a u2u with the reading whenever that happens? (I don't know if I can keep up with this thread that long, BUT I may notice a u2u) Thanks! I do appreciate your voluntary readings! S&F for your time!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

I have recently been intrigued in tarot readings, and would love the opportunity to receive a free one! I know you have most likely been overwhelmed with requests, but i genuinely would love to possibly have a reading done for me.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you can find the time to give me a reading!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Count me in for a reading too if possible... If those cards are at all accurate it'd probably freak you the $#@% out to read me.

If you decide you want to do it can you u2u me? I don't keep up with the threads a lot.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Oh will we be notified via U2U for the tarot or should we just keep checking this thread?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I will do my best to remember to U2U everyone now.
I'm unsure when I'll have time for more, I'll try tonight if my homwork gets done :p

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi Zerra,

Ive never had a reading before and would very much appreciate one if you are still doing them?

No worries if you cant.

Thanks,

BHB

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
Hi Zerra,

Ive never had a reading before and would very much appreciate one if you are still doing them?

No worries if you cant.

Thanks,

BHB
I'll do my best.
Busy with school the last few days, will defnitely try tomorrow to get some alone time where I can concentrate on doing a few readings.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is fantastic. If i still had my cards, I surely do this too...
*ahem* If I'm not bothering... can you do a reading for me? *puppy eyes* please!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Thankyou very much, im in no rush, so whenever you are ready and have the time.

BHB.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yeah I'd like one too whenever you get the chance no rush, just U2U me whenever you've done it.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
Oh OH! I want to join the party as well

Read me please.. when you have time-
I'll be patient.
muah!

I've changed my mind.

I don't want one.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Oh OH! I want to join the party as well

Read me please.. when you have time-
I'll be patient.
muah!

I've changed my mind.

I don't want one.

Carry on.

Alright, no problem. Sorry to hear you no longer would like to try.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by Zerra

Go for it! Would be glad to have one!

Please enjoy your reading and keep in mind that I do not know the time frame-so keep this copied incase it is futuristic.

I found your energy difficult to read lol, sometimes this happens when there's a lot going on and the msgs are so many.
I am hearing two msgs from the same cards so I wil give them both incase they are both relevant for you. I'm not feeling 100% with the reading myself, b.c it's very much full of different voices (msgs lol). So I apologize and hope you can take something from it.

I feel there is a person you would consider like a 'son' to you, though this could be a nephew or cousin (sometimes very close friends child). Someone that you would think of as younger (depending on your age this could be a child or an adult-some adults have children who are now adults etc..) and someone you'd very much take care of if you have to (if it is not an actual son). This is a person you value, though you can only watch as they make their own mistakes in life. I'm also picking up that there are small material problems and again, all you are able to do is watch as things get problematic financially/career/material wise. There are positive things around you still that you can concentrate on. The problems will pass, they are minor.

Be careful of risk taking at the moment. Taking unnecessary leaps right now could create a lot of problems for you an dopen up a can of worms. This is a bad time to create a situation where you don't have control (drinking, partying etc..) or to risk money or anything that you are unsure will work to your advantage. Some kind of risky move right now may create a situation that you are unable to handle and a lot of problems will snowball from this. Be sure to let yourself make wise choices and dn't go with gut reactions right now (This could be anything from drinking to telling someone asecret you knew you shouldnt trust them with ). This risk will cause damage it is best to think things through a few days before deciding to do anything you know may be a gamble. Let your logic win over any emotional decisions.

I see that there's a lot about you that is a nurturer. A way for you to help your own emotions is to help others with their emotions. The more you nurture others and take care of other people the more your own emotions find balance and peace. For many people this is draining, and although it can be so for you as well, this seems to be an important piece of your life and it will help you understand yourself better as well. The cards show that you are capable of anything, to accomplish all you want, you are capable of helping other people emotionally b.c you are experienced in that area. What that usually means is that you've had many tough times, been through many emotions enogh not to judge someone. You are able o help through experience at times and this allows for you to work on your own feelings as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
#5 I hope,

Let's rock!

Hello InfoLurker, here is your reading. Please keep a copy of it incase it is futuristic and won't make sense until later on.

take care, =D

Sometimes it's best to please others and do as they wish in order to succeed in this world, like when you have to do certain projects for a boss or need to do as your parents tell you-However, now is your time to shone and get away from listening to what other people want from you or want you to do. If you continue lookinf towards others for this help, comfort, or direction/guidance/authority etc...you will run into blocks and obstacles. You won't get to where you need to be in life. It is your chance now to create something new and develope something (an idea perhaps/goal) that is yours. You will slowly move away from the authority of others and start going in your own direction. It will be tough, yet somehow easier than you expected-perhaps almost a relief to be out from under the authority of the past. This is a good change to make and you'll be happier doing your own thing.

There's a lot to be done soon on your own personal time, it is hard work andyet I see a lot of it as a spiritual growth and not a material burden-you may be growing spiritually and sometimes this can come with difficulties and obstacles in order that we learn from them and grow as a person. These spiritual lessons may be hard but you have the strength to do this and take the journey. There's a good amount of positivity here and I feel if you don't give up you can accomplish a lot in your life by following your own spiritual-inner path-where that may take you I don't know, but like the first group of cards said-It's time to take your own path...This is all good. A lot of progress.

Listen to your intuition. The Other Side/spirit wants to communicate with you. You have many loved ones or angels whispering to you. Whether you will hear them vocally, through repeated music lyrics, or through dreams I do not know but it will be by many ways I believe and they are many souls . Listen closely to signs right now.

Take care

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Zerra, thank you very much the reading! I really appreciate it.
Ya know, you're not the first person to tell me that my energy is hard to read, lol! Most people have trouble reading me and I'm glad that you gave a few of the reasons why this can happen, because I aways wondered. Thank you for that.

The whole reading made a lot of sense to me... especially the part about material things and such. I'm on medical leave from work right now and I've been stressing over that, especially since Christmas is coming up and I have three young children. I know things will work out though. We are fine at the moment and I know we will continue to be so, so I really shouldn't stress like I do.

I'll keep the reading saved on my computer so I can look back on it in the future.

Thanks again!
I think it's great that you are volunteering your time to do this for ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by Zerra

Zerra, thank you very much the reading! I really appreciate it.
Ya know, you're not the first person to tell me that my energy is hard to read, lol! Most people have trouble reading me and I'm glad that you gave a few of the reasons why this can happen, because I aways wondered. Thank you for that.

The whole reading made a lot of sense to me... especially the part about material things and such. I'm on medical leave from work right now and I've been stressing over that, especially since Christmas is coming up and I have three young children. I know things will work out though. We are fine at the moment and I know we will continue to be so, so I really shouldn't stress like I do.

I'll keep the reading saved on my computer so I can look back on it in the future.

Thanks again!
I think it's great that you are volunteering your time to do this for ATS.

Thankyou, I'm glad to help.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Well, I'm an Astrologer and tarot reader-
so I understand how energetically draining it can be to do SO many readings.

I'd just go nuts. Hehe.

Best wishes!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Zerra

Well, I'm an Astrologer and tarot reader-
so I understand how energetically draining it can be to do SO many readings.

I'd just go nuts. Hehe.

Best wishes!

lols I will keep you in mind, perhaps when all done I will pm you and ask if you're up for it-even if its three years laters LOL.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Id love to have a reading too please!

This is an interesting topic!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yea, if it's not too much trouble.... I would LOVE one please.! =)

whenever you have the time, just let me know, I'm patient...! haha

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join