It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

im not saying i believe in them..but its kinda interesting. i guess its just curiosity. i just wonder if anything he says would actually relate to me personally.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElaynaValenti

im not saying i believe in them..but its kinda interesting. i guess its just curiosity. i just wonder if anything he says would actually relate to me personally.
I will do yours out of curiousity as well, when it is time

I apologize all for delay. Here I thought I was getting a break from school and instead so many holiday busy busy bodies lol.

I will return.

Oh yeah, but I'm a girl

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

hahah sorry i didnt know u were a girl
and thank you for considering to do my reading!!! im very excited to hear what you find
have a good holiday

thanks again

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Zerra, Happy Holidays to you! I await the reading in much patient anticipation! Hope you have a great Holiday!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Happy Holidays to you Zerra! Again thank you so much for doing this for us.

I will wait for mine whenever you have time, no pressures whatsoever.

I'm thankful enough that you would do this for us for free.

Blessings and Kind Regards!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Happy Holidays everyone!

Dear Zerra,

If you had time I was wondering whether you could give me a card reading? I've tried doing the "free" ones online but I don't know how to define the readings or if its considered pseudo-tarot card reading or just not trusted since it is random.

Thank you for leaving other readings for everyone on this thread it is very sweet of you
, I wish I was one of the first lucky five..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am sorry all for the delays. I caught bronchitus right after xmas and am waiting to be well before I begin readings again. I haven't forgotten tho!

thankyou all

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

It's okay; Health is the most important. Get well soon Zerra.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hope u get better soon zerra.!!!

it may not mean much but U have my blessing. =)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi zerra! hope you're doing much better. I'd like a reading too if it's possible, whenever u have the time =) if not that's ok. Thanks in advance! And thank you for the intention of helping =)

Ale.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello , might I also ask for a reading if You are still up for it
? also best luck in 2010

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Save your time and go play madlibs. They'll predict the future just as accurately as any tarot reading ever could.

Deny ignorance, folks, don't cry out for large helpings of it, and don't encourage it in others!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This sounds really interesting. I've experimented with Tarot cards myself but I've never made much progress. I'd appreciate a reading, when you have time.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Did I say I want the future predicted ? No I said I want a reading . Tarot does not only predict the future like you were told in Hollywood. I want a personal reading and see what comes out of it .

Also what is the point of that reply ? I mean a lovely person wants to contribute her own time to do a reading of something she believes works and who are You to come to this thread and say it all baloney ? If You think it does not work , fine You have the right to Your opinion but so do all the rest here.

Also Zerra : If You would manage to do the reading please let me know what cards were drawn .

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Did you forget about me Zerra?

Kidding! I would really appreciate it if you can find the time, and if not, no worries either! Hope you had a fantastic holiday season, and best of luck in 2010!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The Taro holds secrets.

The OP is kind.

The OP is now overwhelmed with "ME ME ME's" lol. I would like a reading, but I see that you wont have time. Besides, different Taro decks for different things and a card could not always be for me, it could be intended for you. I hope you are not doing this with the THOTH deck, for their sake! LOL!

Posting such a thread on a website with over a million members
- WOW! You will be busy

I am a wizard, I was once a fool - Those in divination will understand this.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I know you have a billion requests but I'm going to throw mine in there as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi Zerra, hope you are doing well! Just checking in to see if you had resumed readings.. thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i would love one too please

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

We are ALL fools in the beginning. haha. We just have to become aware of our own personal/internal situation n choose what you wanna do from that point on, if you wanna change... Get Enlightened, if not, stay ignorant. YOUR choice.

Much love n light
PEACE

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join