It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
Sounds like fun to me! Count me in.

Hello WTFover,

Please keep a copy of this incase it is futuristic. I will not know for sure if it is past present or future.

enjoy!!! ^_^

The first three cards tells of how you may feel spiritually or within your own mind and/or soul. Thingsshould be going smoothly right now for you, though something is making it harder than it has to be. Something may wegh you down, it is heavy and probably something within-an emotion or thought that has not escaped but been trapped inside. Sometimes this is a matter of forgiveness, other times it is something we have been negleting and there are other options too but only you will be sure of what weighs you down spiritually.You're ready to be moving forward and becoming in tune with your higher self. You are able to do this after letting go-maybe of control? Whatever this is, once you've delt with what is inside you there is much spiritual progress. It comes naturally to you when it is not being blocked. It can be very happy and positive. It's only scary or difficult when on the inside we are not happy with things or have to work on something left unfinished.

The cards have double 7's for you. Sometimes this signifies a date/time frame. Though seven is also a very spiritual number in itself and may be working along with the cards meaning. There seems to be something divine (spirit guide, angel, higher power etc...) pointing things out to you. You ask the universe for something perhaps during a prayer or just by having th desires or thoughts in itself, and the universe has been pointing out the right directions to you and sending you help-Yetm you have not been listening. Sometimes if we are asking for help we miss the answers or sometimes we miss the answers b.c we are not relaxing and being open towards them. For a message to be delivered to you from the Other Side it better be right in front of your face lately :p And so maybe they will have started this-through dreams or direct visions-But I am unaware if you are listening or taking action.

They would like for you to conquare your obstacles, you are capable of this. There are some thing sor something in your way and it will be your job to work around this. You alone can only battle this. It's within you-all that stops you from anything in this world is within you and can be worked on.

gl!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
reply to post by Zerra

oh can you plz do a reading for me i always wanted a reading but my mom never let me get one plz

all in time

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choiseul
hmmm.. I know I am not on the top 5 but I am patient if you wouldn't mind. I am too curious at times. As well patient so I leave it up to you, either way thank you for your consideration.

Hello Choiseul! Your patience was appreciated

I did my best ^_^

Please copy & save this reading incase it is futuristic.
enjoy!

Some of your life 'themes' seems to be centered around 'love'. This leaves much room for different lessons through out your life-Difficulties in friendships, relationships, or even passions/hobies. This I believe is one of my themes as well, and although all are personal experiences I found that for myself good friends were hard to find at first. For a while I gave a lot more than they ever seemed to care back. There are different difficulties that can surround love and I'm unsure what yours will be or have been in your life, but the best thing to do is to fin dthe reoccuring situations and try to handle them a different way. If you have gotten angry easily at those you love, try being kind even when heated in the emotions, if you are being told your passions in life are stupid, turn hte other cheek and keep working on them with all your heart-whatever it is, try something different to break the karmic loops. Lessons are important for us to learn and the cards suggest that there are many opstions avilable for you to try out -which may mean you have had the same behaviour consistently. For example, if you always wait for your mom or parent figure to help you without asking, it may be time to ask first or to spend time with them more as your own idea...again, it could be anything and only you will know exactly what this lesson could be..think some on it and then try to be creative with its solution.

There needs to be made a change in your life and it has to come from you. This is not something the universe is going to set up, this is something that you tell yourself, "I'm fed up with how things are running now, I need to change this for the better". Do not sit and wait for the world to help you this time around as this is a huge deal for your 'lesson's in life. Success and positivity may be yours if you decide to take charge/take charge emotionally as well. Be strong and fight-but again, this is emotional strength I believe. Having the courage to do something that needs to be done.

You seem to have a lot of intellectual and emotional strength inside you, the cards are pretty much saying "what are you waiting for?" and giving you an awkward look of sterness -hey, if they were real people that is :p
Just remember to control both yourself, do not let them control you-Do not let an emotion do the talking, you control the emotion.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Next in line are Happily EverAfter, Whaaa, and Nightstar.Look for your reading soon, wed night if not thurs.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Sound interesting enough...mind giving me a reading,please? I'm always for something to try out!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
if you get time!

please

>

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello! If you're still doing free tarot readings, I would like to participate
thank you in advance!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Zerra, thank you so much for your generosity. Probably too late from me as I can see from this long thread and there have been many requests. I am curious as I was astounded at the accuracy an astrology chart I had done many years ago but didn't see many of the truths at the time...the majority of conditions described and relationships described or indicated in that chart played out or finally came fully to my realization some ten and twenty years later. The language was very specific and with so many psychological considerations. I'm not necessarily a believer but was amazed nonetheless.

Anyway...I have so many choices to make right now and I'm in my fifties - can't believe how lost one can feel and yet so worldly and experienced at the same time!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just to let you know I am still lurking!!

I am old so you better do me first lol

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
haha, I'm having doubts about finishing b4 my own lifetime lol

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hahaha, don't worry Zerra, I'm also on my finals so I understand you.
cheer up!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hey Zerra, wish you luck on your finals. thank you very kindly for offering to do these. If you get the time just U2U me with the reading. If you don't have time don't worry about it. Be strong and think positive through your finals.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi Zerra! I hope you do fine on your finals!!
First sorry for the double post in your profile page, I tried to send you a PM but I couldn't.
Well, I wanna ask you if you can do a reading on me, I'm in a decisive moment in my life and I don't have so much hopes for the future (Love and work), maybe your insight can help me deciding what to do or what to wait for...
So, no problems if I have to wait YEARS for your reading, I believe that it will come in the right moment! so no worries if you are busy Zerra!
Best wishes for you and regards

Matt (From Argentina
)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm finally done for the holidays, thankyou all for the good wishes. I will attempt to get more done tomorrow if all goes well!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hello Zerra, I would love to be included if & when you get the time. Thanx in advance

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hi. I know i posted a request for a reading but can't find it. If you are still accepting requests I'd love a reading!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If you have any time over this busy period could you please give me a reading?
I had a reading a few years ago and would like to see what has changed

I can't remember how it all works so if you need any information from me feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance if you manage to find time!
Seasons greetings everyone !
Hope

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you performed your own reading, by simply guessing, you'd enjoy a success rate as high as any professional reader. No reader has ever, ever managed to perform an accurate reading, or predicted anything in any detail at all. Statistically, you're better off just not bothering.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
hey zerra..i know im last last last in line...but id really like a reading..ive never done anything like this before and i would love to know what the cards show for me! im patient tho
and it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ElaynaValenti

The card will show nothing, however the reader will interpret their meaning as arbitrary, imprecise guesses as to what the reader thinks about you. The cards are an excuse for someone to make stuff up about you. Deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join