It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
The Taro holds secrets.

The OP is kind.

The OP is now overwhelmed with "ME ME ME's" lol. I would like a reading, but I see that you wont have time. Besides, different Taro decks for different things and a card could not always be for me, it could be intended for you. I hope you are not doing this with the THOTH deck, for their sake! LOL!

Posting such a thread on a website with over a million members
- WOW! You will be busy

I am a wizard, I was once a fool - Those in divination will understand this.

I'm only saddened I have not had the opportunity to help more people with the reading offers due to life being a pain in the butt. My lungs are still sore from bronchitus. A seer is used to being called on and now is no exception. They are not with ego to ask for a readingwhen it has been offered. I promised 5 and the rest as I am able to- and I will soon enough. Which deck I use is of no matter-Cards are material and what I do is beyond that. I use a total of 12 different oracle and tarot decks and all are as good or bad as the user. Thoth would have no barring on how I read. I assure you that each reading is meditated upon and only intended for the person I read for. I am confident that none would be for me for various reasons. I am not the average card reader-I am not getting my info from a book.

To all I apologize, the moment i get spare time..-right now i'm actually sneaking this while in class lol.
love yahs

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Because this forum is for paranormal studies. That means we should be discussing verifiable phenomena, not made-up hocus pocus that has never, ever been shown to be at all accurate in any way what-so-ever.

You can't study guesswork.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Thill

Because this forum is for paranormal studies. That means we should be discussing verifiable phenomena, not made-up hocus pocus that has never, ever been shown to be at all accurate in any way what-so-ever.

You just described a good chunk of the whole forum. Paranormal activity is far from being verified or accepted within scientific communities.

Of course, anything can be studied. Researching tarot and divination are great topics and fun to discuss and learn about-That may be done here as well. Many who research something-especially anthropologists will want a first hand experience with what they are researching and trying to understand. Getting a reading is great for those who want to know more than words they read on websites.

but..we can let the mods decide if it makes you uncomfy this is here.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I must have done one person twice. That is okay-perhaps the universe wanted more info for them. I do not know lol

I counted that i have around 100+ readings-It's safe to say that won't happen soon lol. I will do my best to get through a few whenever i have time and we'll just play by ear.

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by Zerra
[more

YES I would like a reading.

Hello, I hope you enjoy your reading and sorry for the wait =D

Cards can be talking about present moment- 6-12 months ahead into the future regardless of which tense i'm using

ENJOY!!
First three cards:

You are shown as a nurturer, someone that has both masculine and feminine qualities-In this I mean very balanced between both energies-The protector, warrior, nurturer, and person with sensitivity and compassion. You may love animals or nature and one of your gifts is to look after mother earth-she is strong just like you are. This is a spiritual gift given to you by your many lives working with nature and correcting wrongs done to animals or people. Nature is at your command. This may sound odd but you may find animals liking you which like nobody else or perhaps animals sense your mood-get angry when you are angry. I'm not certain without a doubt if I am reading this correctly, but it just seems like a strong connection to nature-I just do not know for sure the way in which it is. If you are stressed, seek the outdoors 2 get your energy back.

Next three cards:

Something positive is shown here and it is like that of a graduation(real or symbolically graduating life), celebration of a party, wedding, etc...Whatever it is , it is good and makes you happy. However, there's always something to muck things up for you. It is okay though-b.c everything in your life balances-as does nature-good then bad-then good again. The wheel spins always-some times you are at the top of this wheel and others at the bottom. No worries as it all shifts back into place and all balances for a purpose. Enjoy the positives and do not get discouraged at the negatives as they will always end.

Last Three

You will have confidence soon-you will need this trait, and self awareness- you will need balance between your energies and remember to look up. If you look at the floor you may show defeat or lack of confidence. Be careful when your masc and fem energies(this is not biological meaning) become unbalanced-once one takes on too much confidence than ego erupts and if one is sensitive to the extreem they may become door matts for people to walk on. Find your balance, be confident but not overbearing or with ego. Be compassionate but maintain that you desire respect. I do not know in which situation you will need all of this, but it will be so.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I'm patient too. If you have time, I would love a reading. If not, I understand.

Time frame despite me saying any time references is present moment to 6-12 months into future usually. I won't really know when it is taking place.

ty.

Take care!!

First three cards :

The cards show tha tyou are protector of either a child or your own inner child.If you have children or a younger sibling or nephew niece etc.. you care for this could be it-or else it could symbolise your own inner child. Something that is within you -innocence or a past event- that you protect and are on gaurd about. Either way, this protective barrier needs to come down long enough for you to receive some additional help or care. Perhaps a child needssomeroom to grow and there is something you are in need of extra help with-whether it be money or a babysitter , there needs to be someone who can come in to guide you or help out without you worrying too much that things will go wrong in asking or in letting someone else take over for a while. If it be your inner child we are discussing the same can be said. Let out what is within, step back, let others help you through it. Ask for help in both situations without fear that you will lose out or that things will go wrong. Thiswill depend on what is being protected within you and why- this will have to be a personal understanding as nobody else will know which emotions or thoughts you carry.

Next three cards:

One of your themes in life is 'love'. By theme I mean -one of the life lessons you chose to come down with. This means that you will go througha lot concerning this area in life- romantic love may deal some problems or events to learn from, friendships, and family, and even passions like hobbies. The love thing will definitely be a theme-but when it is completely understood and learned-th elesson that is- you will progress spiritually and be able to move towards the next lesson lol. This does not mean all is bad in this area--no no..contrary really..you have so much love to spread to others and people love you loads in return-there will just be trials for how much you can conquare with your love.Again, in the end-Only you will know what these lessons are or have been. Just remember to take action-learn and grow-move forward. Keep loving always.

Last three cards:

There's much you keeped locked up-within- it may be emotions, thoughts, ememories, or just plain old ventings you don't get out. Either way, it is time to let out your thoughts and emotions more now in order to help others. People will relate to you and your wisdom on life will help them. You've gained a lot of wisdom and it is time to use it. I think this wisdom have come from experiences you have gone through. Sometimes it is difficult to discuss the things we fear or a memory that is horrible, but it is cleansin to do so and others may learn from you or relate-you will be a blessing to them.

I know this may sound very strange-so keep it in mind and reflect on it when you are able. Ask yourself what you are protecting, what can help others, and what needs to start being spoken outloud (sometimes this can be an emotion-crying or shouting to rid of stress or sadness).

Take care

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hey this sounds interesting, my dads into this but will not do me a reading lol, what are the odds??

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OH! OH! The line in front of me is getting shorter!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Oh boy. Sick are you? I don't know much about bronchitis, but a nice hot cup of ginger-green tea with a hint of lemon always does the trick and alleviates my cold, maybe it can do the same for your bronchitis. You can add honey if you have a sweet-tooth.

Anyways, I'm just curious about your background. Nothing skeptical, promise!! For example, when did you first realize you had a psychic gift? When and why did you pick up tarot cards, as oppose to other form or medium of psychic reading? How does tarot reading work? Generally does the reading deal with more of present matter or future matter? What is your opinion about future/prophetic reading? (Do you think it's written in stone, or subjected to change by certain actions.)

Haha, sorry I asked you so much questions. Its honestly just out of curiosity or desire to understand people better. lol.

P.S. If you have the time and energy, mind giving me a tarot reading as well? Don't worry, I can wait, take your time with the other individuals.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Oh boy. Sick are you? I don't know much about bronchitis, but a nice hot cup of ginger-green tea with a hint of lemon always does the trick and alleviates my cold, maybe it can do the same for your bronchitis. You can add honey if you have a sweet-tooth.

Anyways, I'm just curious about your background. Nothing skeptical, promise!! For example, when did you first realize you had a psychic gift? When and why did you pick up tarot cards, as oppose to other form or medium of psychic reading? How does tarot reading work? Generally does the reading deal with more of present matter or future matter? What is your opinion about future/prophetic reading? (Do you think it's written in stone, or subjected to change by certain actions.)

Haha, sorry I asked you so much questions. Its honestly just out of curiosity or desire to understand people better. lol.

P.S. If you have the time and energy, mind giving me a tarot reading as well? Don't worry, I can wait, take your time with the other individuals.

Thankyou for the tea tip! Sounds like something I need to try
I never really realized it until I was in my teens but the ability was strong ever since I was a child. I saw my spirit guide and astral traveled but never knew it wasn't the norm.

My mom bought my sister Tarot one day and I started to use them-bought my own deck and started reading my teachers and classmates lol-It was a Catholic school too lol. I was a teenager-bout 14 or 15 so Tarot was one of my first tools of concentration. I can use normal methods of mediumship as well and I sometimes use oracle cards, dreams, and book divination .I prefer anything where my guide is able to come through or my intuition is given a lot of room. Anything that is solely book learned I am not into (like palm reading-too many hand lines to memorize lol).

Tarot readings work with energy-the energy of the person.As a medium, I havethe spirit guides guiding the reading. The images change in my minds eye and play out a story -Using my clairvoyance to an extent. Certain symbols may pop out at me and I'll feel a meaning for it.

My readings are usually present situations- to guide people and give insight , especially for problems that seem hopeless. They also receive future insight while others get all futuristic information. It all depends on how far their energy is focused. I never know the time frames unless the person tells me after the reading.

Most lessons in our lives are destined and we learn by reacting to those 'lessons'. We chose our lessons before birth. It may seem all the rest is just random events inbetween but I have predicted the most silly things in my dreams. Like that I would bring a huge container of cookies to a party. I didn't choose the snack my parents did without me around. Were their actions to choose cookies over cupcakes, chips, or cinnamon buns pre destined? I'm starting to think so because perhaps hte small details work to create the bigger picture. During a reading I am to show a possible outcome -negative, give a solution and the person can work n changing this. But I believe that the solution was destined-my reading was destined to help them..etc.. It's hard to know where free will comes into play but I know it can. There are ways to screw up our 'lessons' in life and things can go wrong. It's very rare though. It's a mystery to even me and I can only speculate. I just find it amazing how the small details in life which seem random can be predicted lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm usually wary of such subjects, but hey, a free tarot card reading is a free tarot card reading
sign me up

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If you have the time and the energy, I'd appreciate a reading...

Had psychic reading before. One was uncannily predictive.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
I'm usually wary of such subjects, but hey, a free tarot card reading is a free tarot card reading
sign me up

LOL that is true. I do have 100+ readings to get 2 so unsure when i'll get to the last few lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Thill

Umm since when is the paranormal ever been verifiable
I mean what counts as paranormal and is verifiable , ghosts ? , demons ? , magick ? , other dimensions ? Please enlighten me what You think should go into this forum then ? I mean what is the difference betwen ghosts , demons , magick and tarot ?

If this were put in the science forum then I would agree that it needs to be verifiable and preferably peer reviewed or moved to a more proper forum (like paranormal) .

So first get Your facts straight about what is and what is not paranormal ,because where I stand tarot is as much paranormal as any other out of this world subject.

But I might be wrong , so please provide me some verifiable paranormal phenomen and I will be happy to write that I was wrong .

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thanks so much for my reading Zerra! Yes it does resonate with me. Very cool!!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If yoou can find time i wouldn't mind a reading? i'm really intrigued by this stuff are you still sick?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hey Zerra!

I'm glad you're doing this! If you need help to "pick up the slack" let me know, as I have been reading for 12 years. That goes for anybody else posting in this forum. To help take some of the energy burden off of Zerra, if anybody wants a short Tarot, just U2U me, give me a day, and I'll see if I can help you out.

-truthseeker

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

reply to post by Thill

Umm since when is the paranormal ever been verifiable
I mean what counts as paranormal and is verifiable , ghosts ? , demons ? , magick ? , other dimensions ? Please enlighten me what You think should go into this forum then ? I mean what is the difference betwen ghosts , demons , magick and tarot ?

If this were put in the science forum then I would agree that it needs to be verifiable and preferably peer reviewed or moved to a more proper forum (like paranormal) .

So first get Your facts straight about what is and what is not paranormal ,because where I stand tarot is as much paranormal as any other out of this world subject.

But I might be wrong , so please provide me some verifiable paranormal phenomen and I will be happy to write that I was wrong .

Thill, dave is just up to his antics again. He loves bashing on us sensitives.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would be very appreciative if you'd be able to take on readings that I may not be able to get to. Please just post them here so that I can cross them off my list-so as not to repeat them.
I am extremely busy lately , which gives me only enough time to read a few posts here and sometimes reply.

Anyone who wants to be a reader-post your qualifications here-Your experience and natural abilities to give people a general idea and then best to U2U the people you want to read and they can accept or deny the request. Post the reading here-so that other readers don't repeat. Please do not be a reader if you are inexperienced and are still using books instead of intuition.
Thankyou

I would prefer the readings stay public no matter who reads.

I will cross off my list anyone who has a reading done -and when I am back to give a few more myself I will start from where-ever the last reader left off. If you prefer a reading from me, please don't repost, I will just note that you have not been read yet. Do not ask for more than one reader before others have had a chance at one. and Readers-Please don't read for people who have already been read. Thankyou!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hey there! I am still interested in a reading. I think I posted on like page 6 or something, so I was definitely late...but just want to put it out there that I am still interested. No hurry, of course. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i 2 am also still intrested in a reading
plz ive been waiting so long and i really need this.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join