It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Without death would any appreciate life, or the time we are blessed with to love one another?

Without pain and suffering none would enjoy the good in life. Without pain there can be no joy, without loss there could be no love.

If I see a man holding a shotgun to an infants head, knowing full well that the man has killed other infants before him, am I not morally obligated to do everything in my power to stop him? What if nothing short of killing him will stop him from killing the infants? Am I justified?

Excuse me for picking and choosing your questions, i hope you can see how i would use my answers for the rest of your questions.

A child appreciates life without having any concept of death, some would say that children, without the shackles of knowledge of life and death, good and evil are able to lead a happier life than adults. Adam and Eve lived in paradise before they gained knowledge of these things.

Again, children are happy without experiencing pain and suffering. Pain and suffering can actually ruin their lives rather than making them appreciate it more.

Yes, you would be justified in shooting the man with a shotgun, but God says that revenge is his, jesus says turn the other cheek. A christian cannot be justified in killing, only someone who doesnt agree with what it says in the bible or think that God and Jesus were either wrong or dont need to be listened to.
Personally speaking, when i see some of the comments attributed to god, some of his prophecies that didnt come true i have to think that he makes mistakes, is not all knowing and i simply disagree with some of the things he has told believers to do. I'm not saying jehovah does not exist, just that he is not omnipotant and perfect. You can justify killing by following jehovahs example (but not his instructions ie the ten commandments) and you cannot justify it by following christs examples (as he didnt advocate killing) therefore i conclude that a true christian cannot be justified in killing.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Simply read the bible and tell me who they've stoned lately.

where in the bible does it exort you to stone someone (I am not asking for a passage which mentions someone being stoned, as was the custom, I am asking for the part where a CHristian, in conjunction with the New Testament, is compelled to stone someone?)

If you are spiritual - - then why are you thinking in physical?

As he/she is also physical

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
wow im glad to see that people are starting to call other besides muslims terrorist. its been sicking to me, that the label has only been mainly used on muslims when terrorism come from all kinds of wackos with different beliefs

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's just spiritual bullying plain and simple and they wonder why people are leaving
monotheism(christianity,islam,judaism) and going to non-monotheistic religions like hinduism and buddhism.
I have never said on here or in public that I don't believe in god or Jesus, I'm just tired of the hate and the dogma and the legalism.
As far as Jesus is concerned I may have doubts about him, but I have never completely rejected that he didn't exist, but my definition of who he really was has changed. Why is doubt in Christianity in modern times equated with apostasy and disbelief and equated with herresy and seen as bad and evil and devil worship when it was this very difference in how we believe in god that led to the pilgrims to leaving England and crossing a huge ocean and living here. I thought and still think that we have freedom of religion in this country. Conversely I will accept the fact that they can believe about god whatever they want to,just as I can believe what ever I want to.
But what good is it going to do by saying that it's ok to kill, murder, and assasinate in god's name. All it's going to do is make more people leave the church and leave religion and hate it all the more.
That being said even the bible says that the single most idea that Christianity hangs on is the crucifixion and the resurrection of Jesus.
Paul says that the Christianity rises and falls on this idea.
That being said everyone focus so much on what he did on that tree, instead of his teachings of tolerance and love for your neighbor and the Sermon on the Mount and the Golden Rule.
But everyone spreads hate and war and murder in gods name.
Why can't all three monotheistic religions just sit down and agree to disagree and focus on god and love and tolerance and peace.
I've also have never said that I'm some messiah or some sage or am enlightened or a saint, even though I'm a very spiritual person.
I'm just as confused and messed up and fallible as the next person.
I have doubts and I question and I seek answers, but I don't see that as giving up or disbelief or heresy or jumping ship or going about for every wind of doctrine or religion.
I see it as seeking and continously questioning and learning about god.
That being said though people get confused when they see me in the new age section in a book store and they think because I was a christian that I shouldn't be looking at those books.
Well all I have to say is that I thought this country was based on capitalism and if it's in a book store and legal to sell then and it's physically located in a bookstore in the U.S. then I have a right to buy it.
All it amounts to is spiritual bullying and these christian terrorists are being spiritual bullies because they can't stand someone not believing the way they do.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theEXxman
It's just spiritual bullying plain and simple and they wonder why people are leaving monotheism(christianity,islam,judaism) and going to non-monotheistic religions like hinduism and buddhism.
I

Correction, christianity, islam and judaism are polytheistic religions and hinduism is a monotheistic religion and...... Buddhism?
Do you even know what buddhism is?

Anyhow, all 3 major abrahamic religions(christianity, islam and judaism) believe in polytheism. There's god and the devil, the devil is also a god but a bad one, and also there are angels.

Hinduism on the other hand is monotheistic, it believes in one god.
Yes you see many gods, but they are all avatars(incarnations) of the same god.
If god has no name then he must have many names, if god has no shape then he must have many shapes.
Even the hindu trinity represents only one supreme beign.

Do your homework and learn grasshopper.

Thx

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You're off your rocker!Christianity only believes in one God!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

How does Tiller's killer rate the title of "Christian Terrorist"?

His actions were directed at one person not a group.

This episode points out that "ideas have consequences". The idea that women have "the right to choose" to terminate their offspring has consequences, at least for their offspring. The idea that abortion is murder has consequences when people follow that to its logical conclusion and come to believe that the evil of of abortion must be stopped at all costs.

I wouldn't want to be on this jury for a multitude of reasons.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by theEXxman
It's just spiritual bullying plain and simple and they wonder why people are leaving monotheism(christianity,islam,judaism) and going to non-monotheistic religions like hinduism and buddhism.
I

Correction, christianity, islam and judaism are polytheistic religions and hinduism is a monotheistic religion and...... Buddhism?
Do you even know what buddhism is?

Anyhow, all 3 major abrahamic religions(christianity, islam and judaism) believe in polytheism. There's god and the devil, the devil is also a god but a bad one, and also there are angels.

Hinduism on the other hand is monotheistic, it believes in one god.
Yes you see many gods, but they are all avatars(incarnations) of the same god.
If god has no name then he must have many names, if god has no shape then he must have many shapes.
Even the hindu trinity represents only one supreme beign.

Do your homework and learn grasshopper.

Thx

You are not as much of an academic as you purport to be if you don't know that the devil not a god, but was an an angel who rebelled against God.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yes, fanatical Christians have taken to terroristic tactics for this reason... They have realized the man they have prayed to for 2 millineums (Jesus Christ) is not on schedule. Nor may he ever be. The lack of Jesus "in the flesh" has beome a frustrating delima as the years roll by -- un-fullfilled.

I have talked and debated with many Christians as they are now voicing their complaints to the Christian Hierarcy inwhich the LEFT is content to wait for Jesus's return... and the RIGHT... which this tread refers, has interpreted this as a insider "slap in the face." Now there is a growing tension within their mega-churches. RIGHT - vs - LEFT

Their theme resinates: Satan is in overdrive and we are going to kill Satan out of folks!

They are using crazied interpretations of biblical passages to take actions in their own hands, which has lead to an esculating rash of crimes on inncent victims. (Muslims and Mothers) They have crossed the line of reason and should be rounded up like any international terrorist.

They are in DIRE STRAIGHTS and in EXTREME PANIC! Just like extreme Muslims, they have devoted millions of dollars to train their foot soldiers for verbal and physical assault. Like any gang seeking "Street Cred".. they see these actions as a step firmly into heven.

I feel Christian coalitions and all it's sect's feel they are running out of time and must take drastic actions to DO JESUS's WORK. With or Without him.

This sounds ridiculously simple but, their Bible teaches they are earthy keepers of the gate on human reproduction. Their assassinations did not end with the indigenous cultures, their goal is to now kill Doctor, medical staff, then place their bibles inside a woman's uterus.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Level X]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join