It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Christian terrorism? Heh, wow.

At least it's a crapload cooler than Christian rock.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
This is not a religious debate.

Yes it is

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well abortion is the natural act of a womans body to get rid of what may be an imperfect child. Aborticide is murder. When you wilfully go into a womans body and kill the life that is in there, then you are guilty of murder. Sure glad the death penalty is still active for people who commit murder. But it is the womans body and she can kill her child if she wishes. Just take a hammer and knock it in the head and put it out in the trash can. I'm just glad these kind of people are not reproducing.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Sorry if you thought I was stereotyping all Christians, there's nearly a billion Christians I'm well aware that it doesn't apply to all of them. And no I wouldn't want them stoned or killed I'm against the death penalty altogether. I was merely making mention of how odd I find it that many hardcore pro-life Christians are often staunch supporters of the death penalty, that is not always the case but I've met my fair share of Christians who fit that category.

The main point of my post was to point out the hypocrisy of pro-lifers who like to kill and of pro-choice people who will kill you before you're born but not put you to death if you are a murderer. And also the media's tendency to hype the war on terror and Islamic terrorists but these guys who blow up abortion clinics or shoot the doctors aren't lumped together with them (at least from what I've seen).

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColdSteel
Well abortion is the natural act of a womans body to get rid of what may be an imperfect child. Aborticide is murder. When you wilfully go into a womans body and kill the life that is in there, then you are guilty of murder. Sure glad the death penalty is still active for people who commit murder. But it is the womans body and she can kill her child if she wishes. Just take a hammer and knock it in the head and put it out in the trash can. I'm just glad these kind of people are not reproducing.
-

Your opinion/belief. There are many who believe life begins at first breath.

Oh - I have reproduced - by the way. Miscarriage came first - then two daughters - then an abortion.

TERRORISM/EXTREMISM - - - is about Fear and Control.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

There all loons.
(Centurian) So were tossing christians to the lions by the hundreds, but there just too many of them..
(Nero)...we have to nip this crazyness in the butt before it takes over the world.
( Lizard overLord ) relax...will get them programed to kill off each other, more blood for the bang..

( Centurian, Nero, Lizard OverLord ) ::all laugh evily::

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Abortion: I've had a miscarriage - 2 children - and an abortion. That qualifies MY opinion. It is about RIGHT OF CHOICE - - - which includes not having to make a decision by someone else's belief system. RIGHT OF CHOICE - - - also means RIGHT OF BELIEF.

If that's the case, Annee, then to who's belief system do you hold these "terrorists" accountable? In Islam, it's perfectly okay to take the life of an infidel. According to your logic, if it's okay by their beliefs, then who are you to say what they're doing is wrong? That also pertains to the crazies killing abortion doctors, as well. If they "believe" that what they are doing is right, then who are you to say anything about it or push your beliefs that it's wrong on them?

Such a hypocrite. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. We can't call you on the murder of your unborn child because your beliefs (or lack thereof) override the beliefs of those who think you're wrong, but it's okay for you to criticize and judge those on the other side of the fence? Maybe these folks don't want to be constrained by your beliefs that it's not okay to murder a doctor - isn't it their choice? I'm not defending them - ALL life is sacred whether it be the lives of the unborn or the lives of the doctors who suck out their brains and throw the carcasses in a trash can - but if it's truly about choice, who are you to impose your beliefs on them and judge them?

(Oh, and one more thing - it doesn't take a murderer to recognize or understand that murder is wrong. I've never hurt a fly, but I know murder is murder - I don't have to be a perpetrator of a crime to recognize its evil. Just because you've had an abortion doesn't justify your holier-than-thou stance on abortion. My opinion - everyone's opinion - is just as and equally valid as yours.)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike7656

Abortion: I've had a miscarriage - 2 children - and an abortion. That qualifies MY opinion. It is about RIGHT OF CHOICE - - - which includes not having to make a decision by someone else's belief system. RIGHT OF CHOICE - - - also means RIGHT OF BELIEF.

If that's the case, Annee, then to who's belief system do you hold these "terrorists" accountable? In Islam, it's perfectly okay to take the life of an infidel. According to your logic, if it's okay by their beliefs, then who are you to say what they're doing is wrong? That also pertains to the crazies killing abortion doctors, as well. If they "believe" that what they are doing is right, then who are you to say anything about it or push your beliefs that it's wrong on them?

Oh - how self-righteous of you. So - you are an expert on Islam? How quaint.

Religion itself is a man-made political product. All Religions. Religion and belief in a Creator are not the same thing.

TERRORISM/EXTREMISM - - - is about Fear and Control. Belief is secondary.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I never want to usurp a thread.

But if anyone out there is contemplating having an abortion. Feel free to U2U me. I will be blunt and 100% honest in my response.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There terrorists pure and simple and everyone know it, but in our society christians can't be terrorists because they look like us. The abortion issue is so warped that even the abortion opponents are confused about what they want. Let's deal with the first issue, the taking of a human life in order to "protect the unborn". Thats an assassination pure and simple. You don't agree with the laws that are here, so you just warp it to make yours seem rational. We might as well not have any laws to begin with, there's a reason why we have murder and rape and other laws and call it crimes. It's because they know that people are still the tribalistic, jealous, intolerant beings of long ago. We haven't evolved past using violence to get what we want, so they leave these laws in order to disuade people from going out and killing whomever they want. It still happens, but there would be more of it if there wasn't any laws. Also without these laws there would be more acts of vigilante and revenge killings because of the victims and their famililes can't get justice then they will get their justice the old fashion way.

The second thing is abortion itself. For the people against abortion majority think that it shouldn't be done at all except for cases of incest and rape. The few say it doesn't matter abortion can't be done regardless of the situation. Most of the politicians and other abortion leaders are for the exception of rape and incest, and thats what makes me mad. I respect the few who say that it shouldn't matter abortion is abortion and it shouldn't be done over the ones that say in case of rape or incest. And that's because it your fighting abortion to protect the child, then it doesn't matter how he or she was conceived. Not to be PC, but a bastard child has just a right to live regardless how he was conceived. And thats where the argument for the protection of the child goes hollow. You protect this child because it's not rape (how do they know), but don't protect this child because this pregnancy was rape and/or incest. It's hypocritical and they are acting out a scene in Animal Farm (where some are more equal than others). This was done as a safety valve to the parents and women who may not support anti-abortion if they didn't have a way to get rid of a pregnancy by this means. They made comments about how it has to be this way because of the pain of the mother and family that have to raise a child from this crime. What I say to this is what about the pain and suffering from the women you anti abortion people do to women that have to get one. You don't know why they are going in their and they don't have to tell you, but you assume that it's because of a lifestyle because those "hussies" are going in there. Many of the abortions are done in secret because of the situation. It would be a shock to some of you that alot of these abortions are being done because of incest from a father or family member to a female (one case that was told by an abortion provider on Maddow's show was about a 12 year old girl who was made pregnant from her father). Incest happens alot in this country, and it's kept quiet because of the nature and the age of the victims.

And lastly, it's HER BODY. It's her body and she can decide what she wants done to it. It seems the loudest and most outgoing voices to no abortion are the ment, why is that you think. I believe I know why, it's about control. Men for years have seen their world view and societal view become changed due to more freedoms given to women and other groups that have been denied to them for centuries. It's an affront to the male psyche that said woman can get rid of a child that may be born that he helped produce. Since men can't produce their own children (two to tango), and the species need to mate and multiply is still part of our DNA he feels it's a rejection of his worth his seed and his ability to be a good mate (even if he's not the father, the male is projecting). And as we all know that an ever increasing number of people today can't take any form of rejection well.

For to long we in the US has allowed hatred, intolerance, disrespect of individiuals (if you don't respect them there's only one thing left disrespect) and outright thuggishness be the norm of regular conversation and social discourse to each other. We are a people that hate each other to the point that a pyrrhic victory is better than being a loser. Lets keep going, because eventually we will pay a price for our outright hypocrisy and disdain for everything.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oh - how self-righteous of you. So - you are an expert on Islam? How quaint.

Religion itself is a man-made political product. All Religions. Religion and belief in a Creator are not the same thing.

It doesn't take an expert to know this, Annee. Simply read the Koran and tell me that I'm wrong. This is a known fact, and calling me self-righteous in your condescending tone won't change that. And after reading your posts, you're hardly in the position to call anyone self-righteous. It's very clear that you're right and everyone else is wrong. I bow to the omniscient and holy you.

We do agree on religion, though - it is man-made. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. Fortunately, my spirituality doesn't allow murder to be an option in any way, shape or form.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It doesn't take an expert to know this, Annee. Simply read the Koran and tell me that I'm wrong. This is a known fact, and calling me self-righteous in your condescending tone won't change that. And after reading your posts, you're hardly in the position to call anyone self-righteous. It's very clear that you're right and everyone else is wrong. I bow to the omniscient and holy you.

We do agree on religion, though - it is man-made. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. Fortunately, my spirituality doesn't allow murder to be an option in any way, shape or form.

Simply read the bible and tell me who they've stoned lately.

If you are spiritual - - then why are you thinking in physical?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

God deserves so much more than the "Neo-con Christian" can give. I know. I used to be one.

I protested outside abortion clinics in the mid 1980's when the subject brought about a revival of Christian political involvement. I thought at the time how overdue we were in becoming politically active and had hoped we could "make a difference" in society by contending for right over evil.

I never thought I'd see the day when so-called Christians would advocate murder of other human beings. Yes, I supported "just wars", as well. I felt the USA was "God's nation" and deserved our support in world conflicts.

By the early 1990's I noticed something very wrong happening. The "Neo-con Christian" was becoming soiled by political involvement. We thought that we would "clean up" politics. What happened is we became pawns of the political filth that culminated in the election of the most corrupt, evil "Neo-con Christian" of them all, George W Bush. I was astounded to see fellow Christians about me swoon over this obvious reprobate of a man.

I knew the scriptures teach that in the end-times there would be a great falling away in the Church. I have certainly witnessed this with the Church as it has embraced evil political alliances and the prosperity gospel in place of humble servitude to the poor and weak.

God forgive us.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
It's sad that the outrage against murder is only used in such a one sided way.

Abortion,
by any other name,
is still murder.

I do not want to drift off-topic, but abortion is not murder. A person is not a person until they have been given birth in the physical world. Sorry, but that is just logic. How can you end the life of something that has not even been born into this world? What is a Birth Certificate for? Wouldn't there be a type of "pre-birth" or "existence" certificate if life begins before conception?

-------------------------

To OP: you are right, it does not matter what region they are in or which religion they adhere to, extremists of any kind are dangerous and defame the name of all followers of their religion.

[edit on 10/11/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Let it be Clear to everyone this is a fringe group that has twisted Christianity's beliefs to fit their own agenda. Their views Do Not represent fundamental Christian theology.

Just wanted to point this out before someone shouts how evil the Christians are.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Very well put.

Have you ever notice that many of the anti -abotion types are MEN The same guys who chase women and often will not support the kid after they are born???

I have often thought the anti suicide, procreation point of view of Christianity was added to the religion by the slave masters to insure a continued supply of slaves... And the meek shall inherit the earth.

The "christian terrorists" certainly are not meek

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
seeing as people can't stop talking about Muslim even on a totally different thread ...HERE'S A LINK..
www.irf.net...

its about muslim terroristism given by DR ZAKIR NAIK...he gives public lecture and hes a scholar

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Why can't the christian terrorists focus on something that would actually make a difference? Abortion is not the biggest threat to their beliefs...

Push a current issue?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You can call an orange an apple if you want, it's still an orange no matter how you slice it. The same goes for the people involved in this plot against humanity, people may call them Christian, they can call themselves Christian, but that doesn't make them Christian. Murder is murder and they are guilty of it. True Christians do not murder, it's completely against everything they believe in.

I am against abortion also, except in extreme cases where the life of the mother is endangered. Just because man makes something legal doesn't make it right. Also, just because man makes something illegal, doesn't make it wrong.

The world is a mucked up place and it's completely the fault of humans.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist.

A Christian follows the ways of Christ - gentleness, mercy, love, compassion and all the other positive qualities - certainly not terrorism.

I find it offensive that these murderers call themselves Christian.

Yet another example of the name of Christ being dragged into disrepute.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join