It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Dude looks way to obvious to me its a fake!!,there are people on here that have the latest software available for testing photos that arnt going to be fooled very easily...(wish i had a link to some of that software hint hint pm the link please)
I see the lines on each side of the pic on the TV and the negative shows the same I appologize if its not a fake but my vote stands as an almost decent fake!!

My only question is .Why would you use the best website for paranormal pics ,to try to promote your pic?knowing it was gonna be debunked in a few mins

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a995c240e3b.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not a Demon... silly...
Its so obviously a transmission from a Sullustan, probably an old one from a long time ago, in a galaxy far away...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a43004befdd4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
what a lovely pre bed thread!

im not going to dare say its real, but im also not gonna dare say its fake... as i simply dont know..

and their is a reason things are called "the unexplained"... mainly because they cannot be explained....

people open to discussion are cool as always! but more instant debunkers...

the first debunker.... how exactly did you test this? all you seemed to do was draw 2 rectangles on one pic, and a circle on the other.

one thing to remember if the PIC (im not saying situation) is real, is that it was most likely made before everyone and everyone could "just" dabble in post production like we can today.

to finish ... IT DOES LOOK LIKE MUMRA! (thats awesome heehee)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

Because I didn't fake it! If it was faked in any way,it had to come from York photo company,remember the company you could send film to and get real cheap developing?

Why would they go to the trouble? And even with some good equipment in 1990 to work with,it would still have been hard to fake a negative. Wouldn't it? I'm no expert,nor am I a fool. It would be wildly idiotic for me to try to pass off something that does,admittedly,look FAKE,if I knew it would be debunked as fast as you say.

I'm not that kind of a person. Face it,I've even had the darn thing for almost twenty years,and only now decided to come out with it. If it was publicity or other attention I wanted,I would have done so as soon as I had it,don't you think?

It should have some real,honest-to-goodness analysis,or we may never know for certain. I thought it was worth sharing anyway. I will update if I find out more.

By the way,yes,TV's still plugged in do have something going on,even if they are OFF. (Electricity and the supernatural;transmissions;hmmm...???)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
stick with it dude!

most of people today only remember the photoshop era , some the bit before on home computer paint apps ect.

personaly .. i like that, it ads more intreague!

not only that, you dont have the usual hoaxer mentality!(not that im calling you a hoaxer!) .

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
well clearly you have an alien in your damn tv....get rid of it pronto

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

My thought is that Christians would be exactly the type Satan would want to bring down and make look bad! Just think of how all those tele-evangelists disgraced themselves?!

I was not immune! Though I never lost my belief in God,I felt I had slipped so far,after my marriage ended and all,that I didn't deserve His blessings anymore. Those were not good times.

I consider my even being alive today is a miracle,and maybe there's a reason for that? I hope so! (I've sometimes felt like Job,who lost it all-Thanks to Satan!-but got it all back tenfold!) These days I am blessed beyond belief! Not in a worldly sense,but with peace that "surpasses understanding"!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

My ex-husband still had it,last I knew! (But I don't discuss him!)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

To be quite truthful,I'm too stupid about everything technical to have ever dreamed of attempting anything like this!

In my next threads,I'm going to be showing photos that I never even took,that have shown up "out of nowhere",and I'll welcome any and all opinions about those,too! (The story behind them is a little longer,but I hope alot of people will read it through.)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you would like to prove your the real deal then all you would have to do is take a picture in that same room and post it on here. The old TV or christmas ornament would be a +. EVEN THE CAT for petes sake.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! here i am, reading your story at midnight with what sounds like a freaky train going by outside. everyone is asleep except me, as usual, and i'm casually scrolling down as i read. when i get to "walking with the Lord" i rolled my eyes and thought "there goes another one" but when i scrolled down further, for those three second you bet i was Christian. i was scared out of my mind. that's NOT an alien, that's a demon 100% sure of it. you have a demon in your TV. >__< Jesus Christ!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
is that your daughter or Micheal Jackson hiding in the Christmas tree, wearing a pair of sunglasses,near the middle of the tree it looks like a face.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by pauldamo]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
look regardless if this is fake or not i think we should not throw the baby out with the bath water, old saying i know. My point is just because someone hoaxes a crop circle ghost or ufo does not mean all crop circles ghosts or ufo's are hoaxed. dont let the bad apples ruin the actual topic. Do i think ghosts can manipulate electrons? i dont know for certain. but we are not going to find out unless we investigate. Simply stating "thats impossible" isnt science. so instead of bickering about if this is fake or not lets discuss if its possible or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
All I know is it is bed time, and I have to not only turn off my TV but walk right in front of it. Real or not I can't even begin to guess, but just knowing I have to walk in front of my TV is kinda freaking me out.

Not the best thread to read before bed time.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Oh No!!!!

There really is a demonic spirit on your TV!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I'm not sure what you mean. Besides,I haven't lived there for years!

If you mean other pictures about that same time,those I surely have.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Now THAT"S really SCARY!!

I can't bear the thought of that image lingering in my mind!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Sorry but I had to debunk this pretty quickly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/677a02997b93.jpg[/atsimg]

Its just an image placed on the screen with a pretty simple layer effect on photoshop.

The film strip could just be edited just as easily. If you really want to prove it mail me the actual film strip.

HOAX

Definately, I worked for photo editing lab for years and I'm a digital artist. I can clearly see the rectangle placed in, especially when you brighten it just a notch. here look at this one I brightened lol

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

LOL nice

I bet if I edited that Larry King Photo justt slightly it would look JUST like our original culprit!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh wait, that's what the original creator of this image has already done. lol

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join