It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ok, can I pass my thoughts. I do give people the benefit of the doubt but I stared at your pictures long and hard and although they look awesome (or terrible) for me the image doesn't quite look the same in two of the pictures. In the first photo, it looks like a toddler's head; you can see the hair line, blueish grey eyes, a box outline around the head, and the mouth looks like an upside down big smile but you can just about see the chin. In the second photo, it looks like a cross between a starved alien, greyish blue eyes with no pupils and a kind of open mouth with teeth with a top part of a skull.

Both could be the same, maybe the zoomed in photo of the orginal has distorted the colours? Not sure, I am not a professional photographer so I can't really comment for sure.

I grant thee it's an odd picture, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was something of a devious nature like an invisible alien or demon. However, and I believe this; I believe in ghosts, but I don't believe they can destroy our lives by creating negative energy and demonising our way of life. Do you know what I say to odd stuff that happens...believing it is a ghost or demon. "DON"T MESS with me!! I am alive... HA HA HA, and you're DEAD!!""

My last point (to the OP). Thank you for posting, it is intriguing, I am an atheist at heart but I believe in Aliens and Ghosts. Strength doesn't come from a divine being, it comes from within you. Whatever challenges you face in life, demons or people. Just remember, it's your life to live, not theirs to live and hurt you! Each of us deserves everything we dream of and you are never given a dream without the power to make it come true!!

Kindest regards,
E.T

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That scared me #less, I don't think I've ever been so scared of anything on the internet. I was not expecting that.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
happy halloween you need to get counseling.if you did not need attention you would not have kept you family life and photos private and not share them with all + you would have been a man if you had solved your problems yourself and not blame someone else....blaaaa

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Fake!

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?! - he's quite obviously talking about the pic he's spent hours making and nothing else.

Why are ppl on this site so gullable and in NEED to beleive in something like this is real?? 'If you are telling the truth and I feel you are, then WOW. I dont know what to think.' - mate, c'mon, the next time u don't know what to think, stay quiet yeah? I mean, how can u even "feel" someone is tellin the truth. That's besides the point. 
The OP has more than likely tried copying the older type of photograph which also displays an alien head on tv,, why just the head?! Why on a tv :S they're not ghosts- it doesn't make sense to me!

'I've never shared this before with anyone other than family and friends,though I have tried three times before now,with no success.' - are u tellin me you've not shown any relatives or friends this pic?? My only other question is, do u HAVE relatives or friends? I would have shown just about everyone I know, this pic would have me dumbfounded! I would be in awe! ..if it were real!

'Last year I tried sending it to a producer of a "ghosts on tape" kind of show. Not only could he not open the file I sent him by e-mail' - u quite obviously forgot to choose another format to save the file you'd made in Photoshop! Always remember, if another file format is not selected, Photoshop in it's original install state saves images in the PS format. That's why ur bud was not able to open it.

'when the "snail" mail I sent him came back instead of being forwarded to his new address,it had a very unusual image on the back of the envelope that had nothing to do with the post office..' - yes, because like u said ,'Last year I tried sending it to a producer of a "ghosts on tape" kind of show', he'd obviously received/reviewed it and sent it back to u, ffs!

And as for, 'it looked too "fake" to be real', well, if it looks too fake to be real, It usually is!

This is where I stop, all that "God" stuff I skimmed through.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dune_mister

And you,sir,should ask yourself what you have to gain from judging others and putting them down in such a crude way.

And while you're at it,a few lessons in Grammer and Punctuation wouldn't hurt!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by dune_mister

And you,sir,should ask yourself what you have to gain from judging others and putting them down in such a crude way.

And while you're at it,a few lessons in Grammer and Punctuation wouldn't hurt!

I'd take it you were referring to grammar?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stheght1

Apparently you're not comprehending a few things! I said,and you quoted,"I have not shared this with anyone OTHER THAN family and friends." That means:Outside of family and friends,I had not shared this with anyone else!

I'll leave it at that.
I think your understanding leaves something to be desired.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
In order to keep this civil,I am going to refrain from responding to what appear to be obvious taunts and off-the-cuff accusations of those claiming to "KNOW" how I supposedly did this.

I'm not against skepticism or polite disagreement about what I posted. If I wasn't able to withstand criticism,I wouldn't have put this out there for others to judge.

That being said,say whatever you want,anyway you want to,just don't expect me to indulge you.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
hope more demons come to your tv , maybe your cable guy switched you to demon.tv

mostly iron madien fans would get this

iron maiden eddie pics

my grammer suck but you to sirra

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Here's the link to the photo I found that I said was similar.

That image is clearly a reflection of the wallpaper that happens to look similar to what some believe an alien should look like.

Perhaps it's best to apply similar reasoning to your pic before jumping to conclusions?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wow..
NO ONE HAS DEBUNKED THIS. SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLES.
Without the negative, you so called debunkers havent done sh*t. Blowing up a a small part of an image that was scanned at horrible resolution and then applying your amateurish explanations based on your desire to be the MASTADEBUNKAHERO of ATS is entirely sad and is defeating the purpose of this site, while providing NOTHING of actual substance.
FACT IS you CAN NOT (CAN'T, CANNOT) exclaim decisively based on the photographs provided that she is a liar and hoaxer and attention whore etc. If anything, I could say that about you since you feel it necessary to debunk for nothing other than the sake of debunking. Arguing for the sake of arguing rather than discussing.
Did you ever stop and think to your arrogant selves that WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG AND SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH?
Because the way shes being attacked is going to result in nothing other than her never posting again, which saddens me greatly as she has stated that she is in possession of more photographs OF WHICH I AM INTERRESTED FOR CURIOSITIES SAKE AND NOT SO I CAN DEBUNK THEM AND FEEL LIKE A HOTSHOT. Pathetic some of you..

[edit on 6-11-2009 by MacATK18]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacATK18
Wow..
NO ONE HAS DEBUNKED THIS. SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLES.
Without the negative, you so called debunkers havent done sh*t. Blowing up a a small part of an image that was scanned at horrible resolution and then applying your amateurish explanations based on your desire to be the MASTADEBUNKAHERO of ATS is entirely sad and is defeating the purpose of this site, while providing NOTHING of actual substance.
FACT IS you CAN NOT (CAN'T, CANNOT) exclaim decisively based on the photographs provided that she is a liar and hoaxer and attention whore etc. If anything, I could say that about you since you feel it necessary to debunk for nothing other than the sake of debunking. Arguing for the sake of arguing rather than discussing.
Did you ever stop and think to your arrogant selves that WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG AND SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH?
Because the way shes being attacked is going to result in nothing other than her never posting again, which saddens me greatly as she has stated that she is in possession of more photographs OF WHICH I AM INTERRESTED FOR CURIOSITIES SAKE AND NOT SO I CAN DEBUNK THEM AND FEEL LIKE A HOTSHOT. Pathetic some of you..

If it looked real, if I tried to debunk it and couldn't... then I would obviously back her up. I know a fake when I see it, and how is my explanation childish? Its simply the explanation. It was a square image that was put into the old 70's photo BADLY.
I believe in aliens and quite possibly other dimensions but sanity is at stake here. They aren't going to watch you through your TV, trust me unlike you they have better things to do.
Its debunked, theres nothing more to it.

Photoshop didn't exist in the 70's, but it does NOW. They didn't have to impose the picture of that thing into the TV screen in the 70's. Did she make a post about this in the 70's? NO. So what makes you think the original image has been untouched since the 70's?

If you believe this you better go take photos of the leprechaun in your toaster. Post the images here, I'll debunk them too.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Yeah... except she said she took the photo on Christmas eve 1990. It's right there in the OP, maybe if you weren't so absorbed in being an awesome debunker you would have noticed that. Sorry to be snippy, but you've pretty much dragged this person through the mud already based on your assumptions and suppositions, do you think you "expert photo analysis" would stand in a court of law?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I'm sorry if I don't buy your explanation. And the word I used was "amateurish" not childish although I agree it was childish also, thanks for pointing that out.
Your explanation about the square block holds no water as when you zoom that closely anywhere in that picture you get that kind of pixelation. It is also further exaggerated by the contrast in that particular part of the photo (black tv background with white image in the center). In compressing the photo (scanning it) this type of pixelation in a high contrast area will result in the "squares" you so vehemently suggest are the result of tampering. That's my amateur explanation of your amateur explanation.
If you disagree then perhaps you can provide some zoomed in shots of the "obviously tampered with" negative. If it's so blatantly obvious that its faked then this shouldn't be a difficult task. And if this is not easy for you to do then maybe you should think twice about proclaiming "MYSTERY SOLVED" and instead just submit your input with no vast conclusions drawn?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It's REAL people.

I know, I went through the same thing myself:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fa561c97ca8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Here's the link to the one in B&W.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

I have stressed there are not TWO photos! Only the one and the second is an enlargement of the original,but not through computerization,just a plain old copy machine!

I see you know what you're talking about with one end of the photo business,but how much have you studied spirit photography? It could be that those "bars" are a kind of energy portal-I forget where I read that. Yes,they are also in the negative. (I really have to have that thing professionally scanned! Sorry I can't offer you more!)

Yes this is true. But THE PROBLEM is that YOUR Original Posts contains TWO different photos.

The Enlargement is CLEARLY NOT the same image that is seen on the television set in the Original photo. We've had several members myself included, enlarge it, and it looks absolutely Nothing like what your "experts came up with. Heck you can tell it's different just by looking at it.

So: Either your Hoaxing, or these "York" people are haveing fun with you, or a bit of both ,I dunno.

Understand why we all are deeming YOUR photo, and elargement a fake now?

As far as the baby photo. That could Be ANYTHING on the Television set.

It's called Pareidolia

Again, can the mods pleaseadd the Hoax tags to this, (the enlargement in the OP) and the original image on the television are as different as a circle and a square.

I'm out, enjoy the Halloween Hoax, Mumm-Ra. I'm gonna go watch some Thundercats!!!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Some time after TV's began being produced somebody decided that the monitors should all have a specific pitch. In the same respect musical tuning was modified from a=432 hz to a =440 hz.

Not to prove or disprove the photos in the opening post, but I do find the connection rather fascinating and/or scary.

I studied a bit about tv sets and their likeliness to dark mirrors. If you read about dark mirrors you will probably read something like it is a gateway for archangel Michael or something like that, but it does have an interesting connection possibly with a darker realm or history.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
OP: I'm sorry your thread was hijacked by these immature arseholes but please don't be discouraged!! Some people here are open minded enough to continue this discussion. My advice to you is DON'T reply to the posts by the people obviously just trying to debunk because they feel debunking people's experiences is somehow their calling in life. You couldn't convince these people if they sat and watched the "face" in the screen talk to them for hours.. They would simply accuse you of playing them a tape. You could have the tv completely unplugged and still they would accuse you of gutting your tv, and putting a battery and some kind of projection system inside to achieve the effect. It is this arrogant "I know everything" attitude that prevents us from ever really getting to the bottom of things..
Confucius said it best: "Those who know, know not. Those who know they know not, know."
With that said I invite you to please come back and continue and possibly (although I understand if you don't want to) show us your other pictures

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Can the mods please not label this a hoax because some self-righteous people think their opinions are the be all and end all? This site should be entirely neutral on things like this until they are 100% proven to be hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Wow, usually there's nothing on TV worth watching. Now that's Must See TV!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join