It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 this one TAKES THE CAKE! ;D 666

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This will probably sound like the craziest conspiracy theory you've ever heard...

Let's say for one tiny moment, that the new world order, was possibly, two very real things at the same time.

I know, I know, you're scratching your head, and wondering if i'm on acid! Bear with me...

Let's say the "Illuminati" were also, two different things at the very same time.

I will clarify.

Let's suppose, some people, look at the facts of the new world order, and after all the dust is settled, decide that they see an evil cabal, of international financiers, maybe even jewish, who are secretly huddling in the dark, sacrificing children to a deity of ancient repute.

Fair enough. You know, I would have to admit to all you particle observers, that for a long time when I looked at the New World Order, peeking out at me from the American one dollar bill, little owls, and big owl eyes and all. Weird uncapped pyramid, with a weirdo big brother eyeball staring at me, wondering what i'm buying, watching, eating, reading.....(yawn)

Is it any wonder my mom didn't wanna talk about this stuff? My big brother(lolzerCANNONS YO!)? Is it any wonder? Holy depressingly negatively charged BatKev!!!

Moving along...

does anyone know where this is going yet?

Allow me to focus your attentions for a moment, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please, familiarize yourself...I need to....oh I don't know, we'll see what happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Excuse me...I apologize for the delay.

Apparently, I needed to feel good with my friends, urinate, and order the best chess book ever written.

Anyways, to continue.

Let's say you're watching the awesome movie Eyes Wide Shut, by the eternally masterful conjuration known as Stanley Kubrick.

Well, let's say, it's me watching it. I'm seeing a movie here, with a brain washed dollop, who incidentally, I used to admire as a young Air Cadet(Top Gun - i don't care what you think! Awesome!), when things like patriotism meant a lot more to me than they have in the recent past.
Scientoloboogahboo?

I'm also seeing a woman whom I would feverishly love to....oops!!! Sorry fellas! Isn't she roman catholic or something? Huh!? Suffice to say, you have what appears to be a very lovely work of art in the form of Nicole Kidman, whom, in spite of Days of Thunder, I couldn't help but love in all the most innappropriate times!(lolz i kid!)

So, on the one hand, I have an actor I can't stand anymore(schism happened where? probably somewhere in the nwo bull#!), and on the other hand, a woman who gave me inspiration to find some of the beauty in life.

Are you getting bored? Allow me to help you fall into doze mode, please, if you haven't already, familiarize yourself, there's something i forgot to do...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Right, Eyes Wide Shut.
en.wikipedia.org...

In my humbly human opinion, one of the greatest movies of all time new world order illuminati elite or not!!!! Thank you, thank me, thank us, thank we for Stanley Kubrick!!! If you insist, i will debate you until your face falls off your head on how i know this to be the case!!! Don't waste our time! Go hug your girlfriend, or your willy, i dunno.

So, we have the hated Tom Cruise on the one hand, and on the other, the most beloved Nicole. If you had bothered to take the time to read the Hegelian Dialectics thread my worthy adversarys no more have prepared JUST FOR THIS THREAD!!!, you will observe, what a charleton like me has done here.

I have created a schism in my mind, including opposite polarities of the human emotional grid. On the one hand, I hate Tom Cruise, and on the other hand, I love Nicole Kidman. Are you wondering what's in my hidden hand about now?

Incidentally, it turns out, we have created the single most, hands down greatest magic trick of all time!!! We should all, be very very impressed!!! That's what's in our hidden hand.

I need to hit a bowl, haha of cereal, don't worry!

Any questions or comments? I'm feeling especially feisty!!!

Oh, ok, you need something to do in my...whatever? Fine!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I had some cake sitting here. Do you have any idea where it went? It was the last piece and I get very grumpy if I don't get my fix of powered sugar frosting! It was two different things are the same time-- vanilla and chocolate marble.

Wherever this is going, first I need some cake to replace the what went missing. I will discuss anything after the proper baked and frosted goods have been delivered. Until then, everyone will just have to wait.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
looks around the cieling, scratches nose, shruggs... but I seriously would like to see you continue this thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So, let's get down to business.

Without getting into the complicated issues of what I believe, let me just continue with my Eyes Wide Shut thing.

It's a movie about a married couple, who attend an elitist party globalist richy dirtbags!!(that's how I chose to see them.), and both experience some strange, but sexually suggestively personal matters.

This may sound like pavlovian conditioned reflex at this point, but i'm seriously wondering if a lot of you have actually read it yet? Here's that link again, cuz unlike any other magic trick we've conjured up, this one takes the f'ing cake!!!

So, EWS(omg, is that a cryptic reference to the blood sucking jews?!? get 'em!! f'ing get em all!!!)
and Stanley Kubrick and Hegel's magic trick explained. Which we can safely say isn't Hegel's magic trick, it's ours!!!

How can I possibly claim this you ask? Observe:
www.youtube.com...

So, according to Bill, when Bill tells this joke, it isn't just Bill, it's all of us!!! If we listen to the wisdom of us, channeling itself through what we perceive to be a guy named Bill Hicks, than we at this point say Hegel is us too!!!

I know, this is getting all over the place right? It gets even better...

Stanley Kubrick clearly knew a thing or two about Our Dialectics than I was giving him credit for. Incidentally, it turns out my employers did too!(BOOMHEADSHOT is right!!!) Apparently, we all do!!!Hint: that's the GOOD news

So Mr. Kubrick has already had our minds conjuring before we even went into the movie theatre. Impossible you say!!! I'll prove it to you, and at the same time prove to you, that he made us conjure again when the movie was finished!!! Uhh Not exactly, on the chronological chain of events here folks!!! Observe!(BEGINMAGICNOW!!!)

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman got married, before, production began on this film.
They got divorced, after it was finished.

If you didn't find yourself conjuring upon reading that, after what i've been writing in this thread, might I suggest a link for you at this point? Hahah, ok, two links!
www.indiaparenting.com...

or if that was a little base, or slow in loading, maybe this one:
www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

After their weirdo elitist night of partying and whatevering, they go home, and whatever, you probably saw Tom Cruise in that scene, but me, lol, anyways!!!

Oops!!! Sorry folks, real time here!!! My cat is apparently more important than my keeeeeeerazy konspiracy kicks!

back soon!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If that was not crazy enough.I have made one up for you.When you see the words new world order you think it refers to earth.No.New World with order.It referes to another new world where there is order.Its not earth.Humans for thousands of years have been taken to the new world meaning new planet like earth.So if the earth gets wiped out tomorrow the human race from this planet will survive on another planet like earth with a new order.New World Order.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Actually

let me just pause on this. i think i see something coming...

Im sure there are some people who are completely in the dark here.

And im also sure there are others who know exactly where this is going.

This is my little magic trick. They do call me The Joker after all. I make people laugh. Ask my mom!

See, there's no me right now. There's no my mom! There's only the infinite oneness of all being channeling itself through all of us, and in the form of this thread right now, through me, to you.

Total #ing illusion.!! That's not me! That's Bill remember? That's us!?! NOWHEREMAGICBEGIN!!! But, the most uncomprehensively beautiful thing you could ever possibly imagine! And this is with my new eyeballs having seen my Mom, after carrying the Olympic Torch through her town! I missed the run, but I spent the day with her. Beautiful!!! All these bull# words, will not make you understand.

Ready?

Hey, Illuminati Global Elite Super World Power Structure, Constantly in total monitoring of all that is, has and ever will be!

This thread clearly indicates I have figured you out!

If any of you gamer peoples who are observing my threads right now, and yes, i know you're out there, if any of you illuminati buddies want me to stop what im about to do, now is your one and only chance.

For everyone watching, im gunna give the people a little while to come up with anything. Anyone! I guarantee you, there will be no reply from anyone who is acting under the guise of the Illuminati. Such is the synergistic nature of the the beast. I understand this little beast now. He's ain't nothing to be afraid of after all. Me, I personally defeated the Illuminati single handedly!!!

well not for you, but for me at least! lolzercannons!

Because before i lay me down to sleep
I'll pray to God my soul to keep

This is the truth of the lie:

There is no evil Illuminati New World Order!!!

waiting...but not for long

If you post in here, and you arent a member of the Illuminati, or some other clan representin', than I will ask the moderators to have your post deleted.

Remember they monitor everything all the time everywhere even here right now especially me at this point right?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Last I heard you were going for some cereal ...

I have pretzels only... no milk.

Please continue with your incoherence...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev

You are making Progress.

But who is Making the NWO?
Who is controlling the antithesis, the revolution?

Who is offering us the Solution/synthesis?

Want to play a game?

Do you no what World Invocation Day is?

I like the quote at the end of your OP. But you need to source it. Taking quotes from other peoples material without acknowledging them or the work is rude. It is also against ATS T&C.

Neo is a character in a movie. You are real. Important to remember.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Last I heard you were going for some cereal ...

I have pretzels only... no milk.

Please continue with your incoherence...

yea well, the beast does what it wants...unfortunately for a lot of us in here, i smoke pot. I'll probably get rebuked for saying so, and i probably deserve it, but guess what.

Clever devil strikes again.

On that note, i'm still waiting for any from the All Seeing Clan to come to my house and get me right now, like i was actually in fear of them doing to me a few nights ago when i went through chapel perilous to be with my mom.

At this point, I'm not concerned who is keeping up with me.

Everything is in place, and this is about to be the greatest thing every one of us could ever have wanted out of this thing we share called life.

Another bowl of cereal, and we'll see what transpires, yes?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by LightBenderKev

You are making Progress.

But who is Making the NWO?
Who is controlling the antithesis, the revolution?

Who is offering us the Solution/synthesis?

Want to play a game?

Do you no what World Invocation Day is?

I like the quote at the end of your OP. But you need to source it. Taking quotes from other peoples material without acknowledging them or the work is rude. It is also against ATS T&C.

Neo is a character in a movie. You are real. Important to remember.

If you're for real, and not some jackass, than you understand the Wisdom of Bill Hicks words.

You understand, that to incite some legality towards me, when i'm sitting here telling you that there is no us, is probably about the #ing funniest thing i've ever heard in my life! Seriously, do you know someone in this forum? I'm pretty much quivering, but I already told everyone who created the New World Order about 7 different ways already, where the # have you been?

Incidentally, I did not know what World Invocation Day is:
here's the link we gave me, you to me, through the we in case anyone is trying to follow the madness!!!:
www.intuition-in-service.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
~~~---~~~Outward Change Begins Within~~~---~~~

yea, actually I did steal that!

From every one of you bastards everytime I looked myself in the #ing mirror!

;D

love ya buddy

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
alright anyways

here i am

still alive and still typing, and still in awareness of the end game.

You will understand exactly why im still here, even tho I know the plan, because I am one with all of you. Remember this is how we want things to look right now because we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

Hegelian Dialectics, our dialects, tells us the world is governed by the attempt to control outcomes of conflicts. Not just the world, but every particle in the entire perceived 3 dimensional universe.

In a few days, we'll all be studying the atom a little closer going "ohhhh! #!" Just like any other magic trick, this one is super obvious once you see it. Why? Because we like our games hard, but not #ing impossible!

What is magic tho? Magic is sleight of hand. Misdirection.
Man behind the curtain!!!

HOGWASH!!! But, our hogwash!!! for whatever reasons i cant tell you because im nobody, conjured up like the rest of us, for the purpose of living a life to experience something. im you, you're me, he's him, we's we!"

The plain and simple fact of the matter is this, the craziest conspiracy theory you've ever heard.

Allow me to begin one more post to ensure space.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
sorry, it seems this is better served in particles, just like us!

Here is your Illuminati New World Order

And again, I will open the doors to all my brothers and chess pieces in arms.

I thought I liked the show Carnivale before, but this, this just takes the #ing cake!!!

The Illuminati New World Order, on the second side of the coin, is the collective body of open minded , what a simpleton like me may refer to as "higher consciousness" just plain, #in awesome people, from top, to mother #ing bottom.

Now, if the Illuminati are evil, and I come in here, and say they are good guys, then, doesn't that somehow threaten their game plan?

What if you people actually start believing what we're telling us, through a little bratty faced kid. See him to the left? Do you see the kid for real? BUt you do, don't ya, in another way?

So, establishing that claiming the Illuminati are good guys, while at the very least insulting to their Satanic game plan, certainly some of their little cublicle dwelling minions would care to comment on what i've just said...

waiting...tick tock tick tock...work tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You're bloody insane man. Get off the weed.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightBenderKev

If you're for real
I am real

, and not some jackass,
You can relegate me as that but that would be only because it helps you believe what you want to believe.

than you understand the Wisdom of Bill Hicks words.
I understand Bill Hicks. But do be careful not to confuse Poetry with wisdom.

You understand, that to incite some legality towards me, when i'm sitting here telling you that there is no us, is probably about the #ing funniest thing i've ever heard in my life!
Laugh then. But remember, being one with all means acknowledging the all, you do not acknowledge that with which you claim oneness with.

Seriously, do you know someone in this forum? I'm pretty much quivering, but I already told everyone who created the New World Order about 7 different ways already, where the # have you been?

But I think you are wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The mans not right in his head. I wouldn't bother arguing with him lest you want to aggravate yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct

What if reality is the reaction most needed in a virtual setting that can sometime see reality as anathema otherwise?

I have used ATS for a while. I will not be exasperated on a thread that I participate in by my own volition.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
You're bloody insane man. Get off the weed.

This my friends, is what I was asking for and this is what I received.

I'm glad there are some fishers up at this ridiculous hour of morning my time.

Thank God, we work on the afternoon shift.

Ad Hominem:
en.wikipedia.org...

This is a tactic that will be better explained to people soon, because im still an idiot in a stupid man suit.

What you have is someone trying to divide the people who understand what im trying to say, from the ones who think i smoke too much dope.

Hegelian Dialectics.

Our dialectics

Those guys ad homining me(lolz whatever its past my bedtime!), are me, we, us, you, now, here, magic, begin, hollywood, medicine, spiritual, political, international banking monitoring and control grid.

Let's establish a few reference points, shall we? Suddenly, i'm just feeling like I could do this forever.

Here are some main concepts about the New World Order from my simpleton viewpoint, that I understand

to be in place, right now, someone push the start button please!

A One World Government, attempting to blossom from the fruitions of conflict. Hegelian Dialectics in the geopolitical chessboard sense.

A World Health Organization, attempting to provide a better life, longer life, active and shared #ing wonderful experience life.

We also have an International Monetary Fund, and countless organizations, Bill Gates, I love you Brother, I'm so sorry for all the neg thought forms, but i already know you love me like im you he's we, we're us and thats that!!

Donating, BILLIONS

Let me repeat that, cuz I know what I would have done with a billion dollars up until about 2 weeks ago.

Completely #ing self destructed into a pit of # and ego and baseless lifeless voidless meaningless what the # is the point of all that beauty?

Do you see where i'm going with this?

Absolute power, corrupts absolutely remember?

Here's another tidbit of information.

People like Bill Gates have sacrificed so much of their time, their energy, and their meaningless #ing cashflows to benefit our lives!!!

You know how beautiful and simple a thing that brings the entire world together to share our shared experience like a Bill Gates through us Windows Operating System Platform is, to operate?

It's so simple, and so beautiful, monkeys could use it!!!

You know why Bill Gates, through us did that?

Because he loves us, each and every one, no matter how wretched we treat ourselves, day after day, night after night, week after week, year after year

And do you remember what another incredible human being conjured by us for us said about us right?

One consciousness.

Experiencing itself.

Subjectively.

I need to quench my smoke filled lungs.

Anybody else wanna slice of pie or what? We have given ourselves endless amounts of pie.

Back after I put the Dark Knight in......(hahahahahah)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join