It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

666 this one TAKES THE CAKE! ;D 666

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well, Get to your conclusion!

I have 3 lbs of pretzels going strong (adding some sour cream to them is nummy) & you went for cereal hours ago. Capt'n Crunch is brain food!

Hurry up. I have things to do today and the suns rising soon on your incomplete theory.

Make your conclusion please... It's been good reading (dropping to decent & soon, insanity, if you reply to every little post)

So Eye's Wide Shut, Stanley Kubrick, Tom Cruise (sigh), Nicole Kidman (sigh), Illuminati, Evil, 666, two sided coins... please continue...




posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think I just received the first contact high "through" reading on an electronic device.
Wow amesome post !



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to you brother, but Windows OS sucks it.

UNIX all the way. On top of that, it's #ing free! Windows is not free. UNIX is free. Windows is buggy and restricted to 1 version + its ridiculous 'service packs' (what a laughable idea!). UNIX has way more than 1 version, UNIX is free, UNIX doesn't need to be updated constantly, and if you DO want to update it, that too, is free! Heck, you can even change your UNIX style completely!

So, in the end, # Bill Gates, and he's only donating for tax benefits/to seem like a good guy. He's a scam artists, plain and simple. If you can't see that, then you can't see past how much a #ing money making schemer he is. In BGs line of thought, buying a "QDOS" (Quick n Dirty Operating System) will make a barely improved "DOS" (Disk Operating System) which he bought for somewhere far downwards from a thousand dollars. This is what made him rich. The man isn't a genius, the man isn't smart... He's a thief and a scam artist and it really is as simple as that.

I'm not saying the weeds making you post like a rambling tard, but your posts are incoherent. If my eyes didn't involuntarily understand text I probably would have just stared at your posts like a blithering retard. None of it makes sense and your use of the bold typefont made my brain itch.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct
 


Heh, I just installed SuSE Linux 11.2 on VMWare under WinXP AND in newly created partitions on bare metal. WinXP/SuSE and a few other OS's on bare metal...

SuSE 11.2/KDE4.3/Konquorer ... awesome blend but still not what I would consider the imagined computing experience as it should be; but VERY close once widgets are added to the desktop and screen saver.

Windows 7 blows like Vista stench. Mark Russinovich (helped) create the Win7 security but it's more of the same; Vista, just more eye candy and higher priced.

Waiting on the OP and his conclusion(s)...



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
Sorry to break it to you brother, but Windows OS sucks it.

UNIX all the way. On top of that, it's #ing free! Windows is not free. UNIX is free. Windows is buggy and restricted to 1 version + its ridiculous 'service packs' (what a laughable idea!). UNIX has way more than 1 version, UNIX is free, UNIX doesn't need to be updated constantly, and if you DO want to update it, that too, is free! Heck, you can even change your UNIX style completely!

So, in the end, # Bill Gates, and he's only donating for tax benefits/to seem like a good guy. He's a scam artists, plain and simple. If you can't see that, then you can't see past how much a #ing money making schemer he is. In BGs line of thought, buying a "QDOS" (Quick n Dirty Operating System) will make a barely improved "DOS" (Disk Operating System) which he bought for somewhere far downwards from a thousand dollars. This is what made him rich. The man isn't a genius, the man isn't smart... He's a thief and a scam artist and it really is as simple as that.

I'm not saying the weeds making you post like a rambling tard, but your posts are incoherent. If my eyes didn't involuntarily understand text I probably would have just stared at your posts like a blithering retard. None of it makes sense and your use of the bold typefont made my brain itch.


oh my!!!! the division bell strikes again!!!


Here's my conclusion, and then once again my brothers and comrades in arms, and particles in light beams, the Big Event, requires Big Work, this is my part, and I will need plenty of help in the time to come.


What we have here my friends, is the world system of "control" that will guide us, each and everyone, just like Bill said, not one left behind.

They erect the the thing that could make everything right in the world. But we perceive them to be bad. Why? BECAUSE THIS IS THE SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THAT REPRESENTS THE PATH OF YOUR LIFE, MY LIFE, THE LIFE OF THE INFINITE ONENESS OF ALL BEING.

Nobody, but nobody, can be told what the matrix is.

Do you think it odd the Wachowski Brothers wouldn't grant interviews in regards to their personal feelings about how the movie should be interpreted?

If you all will indulge, I would like to copy paste something, that has fascinated me since the say i spent 120 dollars, on the 10 disc matrix box set..

please give me a moment to find it...

[edit on 4-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
well #, i cant find it...


help? anyone?

its the written introduction they included

sorry forgot

[edit on 4-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
alright never mind, obviously its not meant to be included


i will conclude



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev
 


The Matrix movies are the perfect synthesis. Funny how so many co-workers (in cubicles at Microsoft) started wearing the leather trench coats.

Everyone wanted to be Neo.

Who am I to criticize? I had found a rare pair of Terminator shades & wore them for years. I've always loved that series of movie too (up until 3, if there are more I dunno; the degredation of sequels has infested Terminator).

Come on with your conclusion...

I'm going to start throwing prezels at the OP...



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is the conclusion my brothers and sisters each and everyone.

The Royal Family of England, the upper echelon corporate executives, the highest placed members of the world's major religions, and most of your favorite rock bands, actors, and whatever else's, are in on a conspiracy.

After all that's how they're all related right? I mean no # right? I thought that meant something.

Here's something to think about, my room-mate, up here in Canada, is 22nd cousins to George Bush!

Yea, and just like the wise people have already told us, so is half of the country of the United States of America.

But guess what? They're not conspiring to keep you down, no matter how much you think they are.

You know how I know this? Because I was completely bull#ting myself the entire time.

All I ever thought about was more Kev. Kev this, Kev that. I stole money from my family as a child! Kev wants candy and video games!
Kev wanted more Batman comics, but he didn't want to earn them, so Kev stole them!
I wanted more hockey cards, so Kev stole more hockey cards. My collection was RAD!!!
Kev didn't want to work, why should he have to? Partying is where its at.
Kev didn't want to study. Why should he? School is for geeks like Bill Gates!!!
Kev wanted to be everybody else in the world, but little ol Kev, so Kev told lie, upon lie, upon lie, upon lie.
Kev didn't want to be satisfied with one girl's precious heart at a time, so he broke hearts, that he would later realize, wasn't just her heart breaking.

It was mine too! Yours, his, ours, theirs, forever always now one magic begin!

Every step up every ladder, every fork in every road, every sense I could indulge myself in, was about indulging myself more, more more

Me Me Me
I I I

and you know what? after 34 years, 11 of which i have neglected my family, my friends, my hobbies, my everything, my sense of being connected to the oneness of all being, i find myself sitting alone at my computer, night after night, looking for something i truly believe i have lost.

wondering why my mother doesn't like talking about the new world order, when it looks so god damn ugly!!!

that's the dialectical nature of life.

the illusion of choice.

karma.

samsara.

At this point, a few hundred million genius' take over the reign.

I'm just a fool. I can make you laugh, I can make you cry. I can put you in a sleeper hold with the weapon my mother gave me, and make you pray to whatever God you believe in.

Same God as mine.

Us. We. Here. Now. Magic. BEGIN!!!


That's the choice at the end of the first film anyways kids.

Believe it or not, every person you imagine, sitting at the top of the uncapped pyramid, swirling around all the compartmentalized and incrimentally meticulously thought total control grid that Alex Jones also knows about, but can't just come right out and say?

Think about Alex Jones for a minute if you will.

This is important.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightBenderKev


This my friends, is what I was asking for and this is what I received.
Then it is not ad hominem, but you experiencing yourself subjectively. It is wisdom handed to you by you.


I'm glad there are some fishers up at this ridiculous hour of morning my time.

Thank God, we work on the afternoon shift.
They are not fishers. You cannot segregate the experience when it is in conflict. It is pat and parcel of your own Hegelian dialect.



Ad Hominem:
en.wikipedia.org...
Mirror?



What you have is someone trying to divide the people who understand what im trying to say, from the ones who think i smoke too much dope.
What if all you attract is people who think you smoke dope?


Hegelian Dialectics.
Then how do you get a synthesis of the oppositions. Those that understand you and those that don't.




Those guys ad homining me(lolz whatever its past my bedtime!), are
Doing so because you have a dialect that constructs a dichotomy that is antithesis to you thoughts, that is why you have ad hominem attacks. You brought it about.


A One World Government, attempting to blossom from the fruitions of conflict. Hegelian Dialectics in the geopolitical chessboard sense.
But what if the concept of the NWO is actually one side of the Dialect? That the Antithesis of the NWO will synthesis with the NWO to bring about a whole new epoch?

If the NWO is a part of the Dialect then the beliefs you have now, the thoughts that have been inspired by that are not specific to the actual construct of reality, but just one half of the paradigm that is waiting for its antithesis to synthesis with it.


Let me repeat that, cuz I know what I would have done with a billion dollars up until about 2 weeks ago.

Completely #ing self destructed into a pit of # and ego and baseless lifeless voidless meaningless what the # is the point of all that beauty?

Do you see where i'm going with this?
Yes. I see that two weeks ago you held a different view. It is funny how we can change our philosophies like that.


Absolute power, corrupts absolutely remember?
No one has absolute power. Think about that, if one was absolutely powerful there would be not corruption, as power would be absolute. Absolute is to be without imperfection. We create laws that make it impossible for anyone to have absolute power. The perception of people bending or breaking these moral and ethical boundaries, that we then apply to people we put in place of power and authority, is viewed as corruption. Thus we corrupt power by placing these views there.



You know why Bill Gates, through us did that?
No, you believe that collectively we created Bill Gates and that what he did represented our collective Consciousness revealing part of itself through Bill Gates.



One consciousness.

Experiencing itself.

Subjectively.
Is your experience the same as my experience? I would answer No!
So, is it One consciousness experiencing itself subjectively via billions of different experiences?
How could it ever know what itself was as each experience is different.

One Consciousness experiencing itself would just be reliant on the subjectivity of each individual so it could never be One, as it is subjective via US, all separate and apart in the actual experience.




posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Please dear sweet feathery pickle sticks let the fabric have some weave, let the path have a destination or at least pass by something of interest along the way,
I'm surprised you havent incorporated cindy lou who and her hidden desire to have the grinch actually ruin christmas for everyone whilst learning the value of it himself so she could spend more time with her mom and forget the neighbors light display while the mayor sought political gain all the while the entire town of whoville erects graven images to dead writers and overlooks cindys worth,
(wait gotta eat another shroom) and when the there was we had what we knew it was because bill yes its all bill because he saw and did what everyone should have never seen when we all were how it was before them before everything started and went beyond how oh my gawd i have to eat another one geez these are so wow , AND THAT my friend ishow 666 is taking over the world, one thread at a time.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If you find yourself ready to argue something totally #ing pointless, here it is.

My Alex Jones collection is way bigger than yours!

Guess what, i've never contributed a #ing penny to all the impossibly, soul draining, #ing, family challenging, adversity on our behalf, from us, and for us, or did you think his connection to another lovely Kevin was a coincidence?

Austin Texas(i hope i get to see it someday! but that aint no subliminal, i earn my #ing way from this day forward!!!)

Alex Jones, has SACRIFICED HIS LIFE to help guide us all through the pit of our own hell.

Because remember, as one consciousness, this is how we want to look.

There's a very specific reason, there's over 6 billion of us, conglomerating in little filing cabinet systems, we call buildings and condominiums.

Because we're purely self motivated. Well, lots of us anyways. And in the big city, you can get all the poison you need to self destruct.

You know why?

Because the ones who are guiding us through us for us, they happen to love us more than any material possession you could give them.

Or do you honestly believe that Alex Jones is an evil capitalist, conspiring with the Jesuits, to welch you for 20 bucks!

Man, if only I had a catchy phrase for a tshirt, a wicked awesome Batman story I started writing called(lolzercannons!!!!) Batman: Where Rainbows End(Synergistic Nature of the beats my friends). Or a wicked awesome story about Jesus, that I cleverly devised, through us, from us, for us, from what I gleaned from my illegally downloaded copy of Bill Hicks.

Another man I used to profess a deep love for. Did I ever buy one his albums, or seek out any causes he might have had going? No.

Because I wanted more weed.

Alex Jones, gets on the radio, and I have, hundreds of his shows, and makes a fool of himself, on purpose, to stimulate us in seeking answers. Not from without, but from within.

How many times have you heard him tell you to check it out for yourself? How many?

The KEY THE KEY THE KEY THE KEY

has been us the whole time.

But you have to make the right choices. Just like Alex has. I understand he has a beautiful family. Awesome!!! Good for you Alex!!!

Alex Jones, also knows something I know. Alex Jones isn't special. I'm not special. You're not special.

We're special.

I got a lot of housecleaning to do, and a lot of catching up to do with my responsiblities at work.

Remember one thing from Light Bender Kevin, if anything at all.

Next time you think about the Illuminati New World Order, you might as well go ahead and see it for what it is.

The world's enlightened population, orchestrating events, through us, for us, on our behalf, so that

NOT

ONE

OF

US

GETS

LEFT

BEHIND

You can all sit here, day in and day out, from now til whatever we got planned happens, or you can go see your Mom.

Your best buds.

Anything that reminds you where you came from, who you are, and where you are going in this ocean of chaos.

And you can quote me, or that awesome human being Timmy Leary for that quote.

After all, all our favorite quotes, come from us, together, one, now, here, always, forever, love, magic, begin!!!


I'm done #ting the bed.

The New World Order is here. It just ain't what all us negative assholes think it is.

Peace
Love
Prosper

I hope to be talking to you again soon!

That's it. The craziest conspiracy theory we've ever heard!!!



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightBenderKev


You know how I know this? Because I was completely bull#ting myself the entire time.

All I ever thought about was more Kev. Kev this, Kev that. I stole money from my family as a child! Kev wants candy and video games!
Kev wanted more Batman comics, but he didn't want to earn them, so Kev stole them!
I wanted more hockey cards, so Kev stole more hockey cards. My collection was RAD!!!
Kev didn't want to work, why should he have to? Partying is where its at.
Kev didn't want to study. Why should he? School is for geeks like Bill Gates!!!
Kev wanted to be everybody else in the world, but little ol Kev, so Kev told lie, upon lie, upon lie, upon lie.
Kev didn't want to be satisfied with one girl's precious heart at a time, so he broke hearts, that he would later realize, wasn't just her heart breaking.

It was mine too! Yours, his, ours, theirs, forever always now one magic begin!

Every step up every ladder, every fork in every road, every sense I could indulge myself in, was about indulging myself more, more more

Me Me Me
I I I

and you know what? after 34 years, 11 of which i have neglected my family, my friends, my hobbies, my everything, my sense of being connected to the oneness of all being, i find myself sitting alone at my computer, night after night, looking for something i truly believe i have lost.

This is making more sense now.
I get it now.
You have no meaning to your life.
You thought you were the meaning to your life.
Your selfishness led you to things like this:

and you know what? after 34 years, 11 of which i have neglected my family, my friends, my hobbies, my everything,


And now you want someone to Blame. Instead of looking at your self. You want the NWO order to take the Hit.
You want the reality of your situation to become fake, controlled, and an illusion.

But it is not.
It is real.
That is why DVD's like the Matrix are so appealing. Escape.
That is why Alex Jones is so attractive. A priest that fuels your fear with a brand of NWO fire and brimstone.

Give your own life meaning.
All you are doing is this:

i find myself sitting alone at my computer, night after night, looking for something i truly believe i have lost.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well this thread turned pretty interesting.

Kev... you're insane.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
no one to blame for my lies, my thievery, my corruption.

no one to BLAME but MYSELF.

A big thanks to all of us, for playing our part in it.


Together, forever, here, now, PEACE, LOVE, ONE


Hidden in plain view...just like we always said!!!


Crazy? Yea maybe! If that's what it took to realize all the things that mattered to me, and all the things that didn't, than I happily surrender myself to the men in white coats.


Come get me, i've put my craziness up here for everyone to see.
I'm a danger to the public now, because my every waking moment, will be dedicated to telling them what a # head i have been. How this doesn't need to be like this.

How we can make this world look like anything we want to make it look like.

Not one person left behind.


It's finished, even an idiot like me can now plainly see "the truth of the lie".


Regards
Kevin~-~bratty faced kid, then, now and always. One with all of you.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Man you have taken Bill Hicks far too seriously. He's a freakin' comedian, not some great philosopher. Sure he says some stuff that rings true to anyone who takes a moment to think about what he says. Same is true for lots of great comedians (and even some mediocre ones) but just 'cause Ole Hicks said it doesn't mean its an altogether plausible idea. Yeah

go ahead 'not one of us left behind' but that isn't how society has been functioning for the past oh 50+ years and I really don't see it changing anytime soon. I commend you for at least taking some insight from an external source and applying it to yourself - its a first step in self-therapy... I'm not expert on the subject, but maybe you should look into Schema Therapy (no i don't mean go and get a therapist) but just look it up, research it... you might learn something about yourself. I recommend starting with the book "Emotional Alchemy" by Tara Bennet-Goleman. It's a drag to read sometimes but I sure learned a lot and can apply a lot of what I learned in every day situations.

For example, you've been going on and on about what a general #face you've been throughout your life, do you know why? It's because you made a decision to do so, and every time you made that decision, you reinforced that same behaviour, so that the next time you do it it becomes more automatic. The more you act out on your mean behaviour, the more likely it is to happen again. You have more or less a quarter of a second to decide against doing those actions again, and you have to rebuild your behaviour. Very challenging work to do believe me, but it pays off in the end. Challenge your emotions don't bury them.

I can ramble on too



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
Man you have taken Bill Hicks far too seriously. He's a freakin' comedian, not some great philosopher. Sure he says some stuff that rings true to anyone who takes a moment to think about what he says. Same is true for lots of great comedians (and even some mediocre ones) but just 'cause Ole Hicks said it doesn't mean its an altogether plausible idea. Yeah

go ahead 'not one of us left behind' but that isn't how society has been functioning for the past oh 50+ years and I really don't see it changing anytime soon. I commend you for at least taking some insight from an external source and applying it to yourself - its a first step in self-therapy... I'm not expert on the subject, but maybe you should look into Schema Therapy (no i don't mean go and get a therapist) but just look it up, research it... you might learn something about yourself. I recommend starting with the book "Emotional Alchemy" by Tara Bennet-Goleman. It's a drag to read sometimes but I sure learned a lot and can apply a lot of what I learned in every day situations.

For example, you've been going on and on about what a general #face you've been throughout your life, do you know why? It's because you made a decision to do so, and every time you made that decision, you reinforced that same behaviour, so that the next time you do it it becomes more automatic. The more you act out on your mean behaviour, the more likely it is to happen again. You have more or less a quarter of a second to decide against doing those actions again, and you have to rebuild your behaviour. Very challenging work to do believe me, but it pays off in the end. Challenge your emotions don't bury them.

I can ramble on too


You're right, you're right, you're right!

I seem to have gotten ahead of myself again!

Those things you mention I should check out, just so happens I have a lot more time on my hands to waste now, cuz garbage out--->wisdom in!

Wisdom is perfect! It needs NO-THING!

Thank you for the forthcomingness of your lie! I will investigate the articles you suggest!



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by LightBenderKev


You know how I know this? Because I was completely bull#ting myself the entire time.

All I ever thought about was more Kev. Kev this, Kev that. I stole money from my family as a child! Kev wants candy and video games!
Kev wanted more Batman comics, but he didn't want to earn them, so Kev stole them!
I wanted more hockey cards, so Kev stole more hockey cards. My collection was RAD!!!
Kev didn't want to work, why should he have to? Partying is where its at.
Kev didn't want to study. Why should he? School is for geeks like Bill Gates!!!
Kev wanted to be everybody else in the world, but little ol Kev, so Kev told lie, upon lie, upon lie, upon lie.
Kev didn't want to be satisfied with one girl's precious heart at a time, so he broke hearts, that he would later realize, wasn't just her heart breaking.

It was mine too! Yours, his, ours, theirs, forever always now one magic begin!

Every step up every ladder, every fork in every road, every sense I could indulge myself in, was about indulging myself more, more more

Me Me Me
I I I

and you know what? after 34 years, 11 of which i have neglected my family, my friends, my hobbies, my everything, my sense of being connected to the oneness of all being, i find myself sitting alone at my computer, night after night, looking for something i truly believe i have lost.

This is making more sense now.
I get it now.
You have no meaning to your life.
You thought you were the meaning to your life.
Your selfishness led you to things like this:

and you know what? after 34 years, 11 of which i have neglected my family, my friends, my hobbies, my everything,


And now you want someone to Blame. Instead of looking at your self. You want the NWO order to take the Hit.
You want the reality of your situation to become fake, controlled, and an illusion.

But it is not.
It is real.
That is why DVD's like the Matrix are so appealing. Escape.
That is why Alex Jones is so attractive. A priest that fuels your fear with a brand of NWO fire and brimstone.

Give your own life meaning.
All you are doing is this:

i find myself sitting alone at my computer, night after night, looking for something i truly believe i have lost.





uhh let me address something specific.

I have TOTAL MEANING IN MY LIFE.

No bull# Ego Gratification meaning. I mean, well I do, cuz im a #face, but, "with the grace of..." one baby step at a time for a one celled organism like me.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
If that was not crazy enough.I have made one up for you.When you see the words new world order you think it refers to earth.No.New World with order.It referes to another new world where there is order.Its not earth.Humans for thousands of years have been taken to the new world meaning new planet like earth.So if the earth gets wiped out tomorrow the human race from this planet will survive on another planet like earth with a new order.New World Order.



WOW! that is crazy!!! i mean, not Heath Ledger Joker crazy, but crazy!

Funny tho, it, kinda makes sense to me!

I have so much wisdom to attain!



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I had some cake sitting here. Do you have any idea where it went? It was the last piece and I get very grumpy if I don't get my fix of powered sugar frosting! It was two different things are the same time-- vanilla and chocolate marble.

Wherever this is going, first I need some cake to replace the what went missing. I will discuss anything after the proper baked and frosted goods have been delivered. Until then, everyone will just have to wait.


Geez! Hey man, this ain't about me, and it ain't about you ok!?

And it ain't about your dialectically divided taste buds either!

Your taste buds, are my taste buds too!

Incidentally, if you aren't watching your goodies, you can always remember that Big Brother will be.....only, we're all Big Brother!!!

Not just my big brother, who I used to accuse of older brother prick syndrome!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA can you believe the arrogance of ME!!!




top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join