It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
*If Baxter was out to depopulate the planet by their masters wishes than they would have engineered H1N1 already with H5N1 to make a super virulent high mortality rate killer. This never happened.

While I am not necessarily of the mind that this company is out to kill everyone, I find this point to be too shallow.

Here is why.

If I really wanted to get people dead and sick with an engineered set of contagions, the best route wouldn't be to hit people with a really nasty virus right off the bat.

The better route would be to first hit them with a virus that compromised their immune systems for 6 months. THEN hit them with a fatal virus/contagion. Their immune systems are wide open to attack.

And swine flus do that. They lower your immune system response for abuot six months, leaving you open to other infections.

Just pointing out that while what you are saying seems logical, the rabbit hole might be deeper than you suspect Alice.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What if the Vaccine is not for Swine Flu but for something else? Something that will be released later and those who are vaccinated will be saved while those who refuse will suffer and die?

Sounds like an effective way to depopulate the earth and only keep those who are obedient.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Baxter was not in the process of killing a big portion of population in the world

But they were already two years ago researching on the Spanish flu virus of 1918, the bird flu and the swine flu.

Baxter already had the vaccine for swine flu with no additives before Novartis had the swine flu vaccine new bashes, as many know that Novartis was the big vaccine maker that made the vaccine back in 76 for swine flu, the dangerous vaccine that cause more harm than good.

While Baxter didn't got approval from the US government for the additive free vaccine they already had that vaccine ready, after all they were researching for two years prior to the pandemic.

Is all about profits and money making, I would not be surprise that Baxter was the one that released the swine flu in Mexico looking for profits.

But once the genie got out of the bottle things has not gone very good for them in the US but worldwide their additive free vaccine is doing quite well.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, here in Norway the 'public' have started to get some airtime on the dangers of the vaccines.
The health department calls us, yes US who know there are more to this than just a bad flu, nutscases and people with special intrests, and advice the public Not to listen to us..

Does that sound like some one who wants the Best solutions for thier people ? NO, they just want every bodie to take the vaccine..

More : Camilla Stoltenberg, the Primeministers Sister owns shares in the GlaxoSK I think it was, and the FHI (Public health dept.) was funded by Rockefeller.. Hmmmmm.. Wierd coincidences.

And, they plan to shut down internet when the mass killings , ohh, I meen the mass vaccinations are to go ahead full speed, they need the bandwith for emergencies....What a load of crap !!! -Death Is Imminent -

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok, People hope I am not duplicating, but here is a Link to a law suit against Baxter Int. View Law Suit

"CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST BAXTER AG, BAXTER INTERNATIONAL AND AVIR GREEN HILL BIOTECHNOLOGY AG,
FOR DEVELOPING, MANUFACTURING, DISSEMINATING, AND RELEASING A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION ON AUSTRIAN SOIL BETWEEN DECEMBER 2008 AND FEBRUARY 2009

WITH THE INTENTION OF CAUSING A GLOBAL BIRD FLU PANDEMIC VIRUS AND OF INTENDING TO PROFIT FROM THAT SAME PANDEMIC

IN AN ACT THAT VIOLATES LAWS ON INTERNATIONAL ORGANISED CRIME AND GENOCIDE."

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Phooo! Just finished typing up part 1. Going to take a quick break to type up the rest.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by mxridr618]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When did she make this video? in part 5 she says no one has declared a national emergency yet, b/c that's impossible...

obviously we all know that's not true lol

this is great stuff, im forwarding it to everyone i know

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
THE ABOVE TOP SECRET THEME SONG!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
3. Documentation has been signed and made effective that you may not sue the pharmaceitical company, should the vaccine cause illness or death.

That right there is a big enough reason not to take it!

Basically the pharmaceutical companies risk nothing other than their reputation while we risk everything. And then they will say oh we rushed it a bit due to the rapidly unfolding crisis and didn't have the luxury to thoroughly test it....SO WE ARE REALLY SORRY!

No way man, your gonna have to put a gun to my head before I take that crap.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here's a good video from earlier this year where Bayer and Baxter Knowingly put out product that was tainted with HIV/AIDS and infected a bunch of Hemophiliacs... Of course no charges were pressed against the company... Hmmmm

Also talked about on these threads here on ATS. Since this was put up some time ago maybe some people haven't seen these threads.

ATS Thread# 1
ATS Thread# 2
ATS Thread# 3

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I just went to the page ('slideshare' already posted) and copied myself the English transcript into my Outlook Express (as text), then e-mailed it to myself, with the heading of the article as it's subject. I'm thinking about contacting a few journalists that I would consider credible and with enough of a voice to investigate this story and the other growing claims that are appearing. I did this as a first stage to obtaining a back-up of this data (would be good if some of us backed up the video too).

The ODD thing - when I sent the e-mail, it went out, but has not come back to me (10 mins plus ago). I then sent a simple message titled 'New Car' and hey presto it came back virtually instantly. I suspect my mail has been 're-routed', sifted or held either by my ISP or by a Secret Service monitoring agency.

Is anyone else checking whether mail containing this data is reaching other recipients/moving around freely or as expected?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A couple of months ago a thread was started regarding Dr. Joseph Moshe's arrest after going public with information about Baxter releasing a bio-weapon in the Ukraine on Dr. Ott's radio show. This information seems to corroborate Sister Teresa's information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seemingly there are two whistleblowers coming forward with essentially the same information if you connect the dots. This is starting to spook me and I fear Sister Teresa may be in trouble as is Dr. Moshe.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Hopefully, the church helps her in this case... But unfortunately, the pope will probably excommunicate her instead.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
While I can't view the video (I am at work). Can we verify that what she is saying is actually what is written in the subtitles?? Not seeing this video is really making me think "outside the box" and I want to cover ALL the angles.

Sorry if this has been brought up already.

JT

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hi Aeons,
To corroborate what you are saying about a second infection, there was in fact a post or thread here at ATS saying exactly the same thing. It was a bit mysterious at the time as it was in the form of a warning. I'll try to find it. For those of us in the UK, the Number 10 web site has clearly stated in a response to a petition by Jane Burgermiester supporters "That there will be no compulsory vaccinations" Baxters Celvapan is available here, but it is not favoured by the GP's except for those who may be allergic to dairy products. I would not be all that fussed by a vaccine cultured in a cell from the Green Monkey anyway

The Glaxo/ Kline Pandemrix seems to be the one most used so far, although it was rushed out very quickly and it appears that neither vaccines have been tested thoroughly, out of the lab.

Edit to add the word "supporters" also this is a link to Number 10's website, you will see in their reply that vaccine tests were not carried out on the specific virus, only ones that were, I suppose comfortably similar.

www.number10.gov.uk...

[edit on 4-11-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Now we know what is killing the people in Ukraine. Ukraine stopped the vaccinations and what did they get? Planes spraying them with it. They will get us one way or the other.

We need to stand up and stop this now before millions die.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Well,
To be sure the Ukraine shares a border with Czechoslovakia and that's where all the Baxter stuff was made, but to spray the stuff from aircraft would be crazy, crazy. The vaccine is meant to be sprayed up the nose in a tiny dose, how can you spray that from an aircraft? that would overkill in a massive way, how much of it would these planes carry? it makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Kuddos to the good sister...I was taught by nuns and many were brilliant and bold,she is exceptional.

This represents a serious crime against humanity as I see it and I wish someone with the connections could have this leaked to a "real" news source ie, aired on the MSM by "mistake" or otherwise.This needs to be seen by as many as possible asap! They spew enough propaganda every evening to choke me,heard that "pregnant women who have the vaccine give birth to healthier,larger babies..." last night. I literally threw an apple at the TV.How low WILL they GO???

It's high time TPTB know without a shadow of doubt that some of us are awake and watching them! I wonder how fast things might change or if in fact a miraculous "potion" would suddenly become available if they truly realized that people like the sister have facts...hard and cold evidence against their plan?

You could not make this up...something must be done.

I just posted the link to the videos on my FB page and fully expect ridiculous comments and ridicule but at least I am trying to get the info heard.She has no earthly reason to say anything untrue and basically says what some have only eluded to very clearly.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sooo I haven't read thru all the posts cuz I'm on my iPhone, but I saw a very interestin video called "Injection Pandemic" and I reccomend it to all of you...it duz a great job of explaining the vaccine...I am not too sure if it's on YouTube I got it from onedollardvdproject.com... It's definitely an eye opener...also check out wake up call...sry I can't post any links

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I guess we know what all the FEMA camps are for, now.
I just think about where we'd be if that Czech hadn't found them out. They would've killed millions by now... and still nothing in the news about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join