It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Bravo.
Hats down for that marvelous Teresa.
I loved what she said and HOW she said it.
Thanks OP.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Did anybody else note Teresa's action on Transgenic crops? They got 100000 signitures and no action. I bet she also has seen the danger between transgenes and viral mutations. Love to talk with her, is she on line anywhere?

I've been "discussing" this in another post with a genetic scientist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Obama bought shares in Baxter

In 2005, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in a biotech concern that was starting to develop a drug to treat avian flu, whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors.

What are Obama’s investments in biotech companies apparently developing the “bird” and “swine” flu vaccine?
July 19, 2009 at 9:06 pm

George W. Bush announced the International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza at the United Nations General Assembly on September 14, 2005, placing the US under UN and WHO law in the event of a pandemic “emergency”.

Earlier that year, in April, 2005, Barack Obama introduced the first comprehensive bill to deal with the bird flu threat, the Avian act. According to reports, Obama made significant investments in biotech companies involved in the development of bird and swine flu.

—–
Obama’s ties to Baxter in addition to Chicago HQ
February 22, 2005

“Less than two months after ascending to the United States Senate, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in two speculative companies whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors.

One of the companies was a biotech concern that was starting to develop a drug to treat avian flu. In March 2005, two weeks after buying about $5,000 of its shares, Mr. Obama took the lead in a legislative push for more federal spending to battle the disease.”

“But he put $50,000 to $100,000 into an account at UBS, which his aides say was recommended to him by a wealthy friend, George W. Haywood, who was also a major investor in both Skyterra and AVI BioPharma, public securities filings show.”

“Within two weeks of his purchase of the biotech stock that Feb. 22, Mr. Obama initiated what he has called “one of my top priorities since arriving in the Senate,” a push to increase federal financing to fight avian flu.”

“His first step came on March 4, 2005, when the Senate Foreign Relations Committee approved his request for $25 million to help contain the disease in Asia; the full Senate later approved that measure. And in April 2005, he introduced a bill calling for more research on avian flu drugs and urging the government to increase its stockpiles of antiviral medicines.

Mr. Obama repeated this call in a letter that Aug. 9 to Michael O. Levitt, the health and human services secretary. And in September 2005, Mr. Obama and Senator Tom Harkin, Democrat of Iowa, succeeded in amending another bill to provide $3.8 billion for battling the flu.

Meanwhile, the drug company in which he invested, AVI BioPharma, had been working to develop its own medicine to treat avian flu victims. In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on March 8, 2005, the company’s chairman, Denis R. Burger, said the firm was “aggressively going forward” with its avian flu research and hoped to work with federal agencies on it.”

April 28, 2005

“Senator Obama introduces the AVIAN Act (S. 969). Senator Obama introduces the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of an avian influenza pandemic.”

Obama warns of a flu pandemic in 2005

June 6, 2005

“Grounding a Pandemic

By BARACK OBAMA and RICHARD LUGAR”

“It is essential for the international community, led by the United States, to take decisive action to prevent a pandemic.”

“So what should we do? Recently, the World Health Organization called for more money and attention to be devoted to effective preventive action, appealing for $100 million.”

“Accelerating research into avian flu vaccines and antiviral drugs.”

“Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois, is a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and Richard Lugar, Republican of Indiana, is its chairman.”

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Seems Obama and bird flu have quite a history!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is there any way you can get hold of a list of shareholders in Baxter to verify the above?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cluedup

great post, thanks for that information

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Dont know if you have all visited this site yet
www.theflucase.com...
But it is very informative

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cluedup

So Obama's recent declaration of a National Emergency, which gives him the right to mandate flu vaccines for everyone, may provide him with an unexpected windfall? How convenient.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cluedup

So Obama's recent declaration of a National Emergency, which gives him the right to mandate flu vaccines for everyone, may provide him with an unexpected windfall? How convenient.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cluedup

Great find. Thank you for posting this. I trust this prez less and less each day.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Once you have listened to Sr. Teresa you are then able to understand why Obama issued the National Emergency when there is no national emergency from any form of flu.

I understand from reading a few websites in Spanish and in Catala that Sr. Teresa has had to go into hiding. She has many enemies outside the Catholic Church and inside the Catholic Church in Spain. I have not been able to verify her whereabouts, and that deeply troubles me.

But if she has had to go 'underground' so to speak I hope she has good protection.

I don't agree with Sr. Teresa on a number of things but her analysis on this subject is spot on.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Please Pellovoisin, do keep us abreast of anything you glean from the Spanish language sites about the sister.

She seems to be a brave, intelligent and well spoken person. I for one value her assessment of this situation. It would be a shame to lose her "voice in the wilderness" as far as the medical profession goes.

We are in desperate need of true wisdom concerning this pandemic and the apparent manipulation of the scenario by BigPharma.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
GREAT INFO...WE NEED TO GET EDUCATED

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
S&F borther

Nothing new and actually makes me feel better to know I'm not crazy or if I am then I'm not alone.

This is no new info to those who have been following this. Troubling when you think its a nun. The Church is a very controling heirarchy and does not tolerate real freedom of speach if its contradictory to their belief. We seen this in history many many times. I think she looks credible but she also looks worried if not scrared and nervous. Maybe some one with better knowledge of body language can add a comment on some of her movements, expressions and she looks around here and there or so It looks like it?

The comment above mine. Its said she is not reachable. Is this 100% verifiable? and what is the church official position on this. Is there any factual history on her out there that can be verified?

I been saying it since it started to my friends and familly this is weird. Very, its almost the same propaganda used after 9/11 but world wide.

It also looks like an experiment:
Precursor - Cold war nuclear attack = more military power = more reasearch on weapons for NBC prevention (Nuclear local/country)
first fear of unwarned attacks (terrorist) = More surveillance (local/world wide)
in between - Economic crisis = More control over the worlds money and everyone is watching everyone of fear of falling to. (world wide system start)
Second epedimic death (Bio warfare) = More surveillance and more control on human healt, descisions taken for the mass by the elite for health/survival reasons. (world wide)
Third the final plan = Total world control by the selected elite = Control of money, control of health, control of weapons and army.

We have been minded to follow media for more then 50 years now. We have been thought to believe does we elect but do not necessarelly listen. We are trained to follow the mass of fear of rejection by the mass. We are now horded into shutting up and Obey.

They wont force us yet. Not just yet. The propaganda is doing its work at the moment. At the beginning of the summer in my north american city 36 % were willing to take the vacine 50 didnt want to take it and the rest didnt know. Today in my local news they stated that 55% wanted to take it now 30% didnt want to and 20% werent sure. The number are shifthing and many are in panic mode.

Here its available and people are freaking out already and doing the line and waiting in the cold and rains to get it with their children. Once in there only children, pregant women and medical personel get the vaccine. Not the parents. Not yet they say. It as created some chaos already here and people are starting to scream we want it and we want it now. So they are instoring a ticket system. You wait in line for a tiket. Then you come back for the appointment and you must be on time and it takes 25 minutes. As per what was written in the metro news paper today. So people will still wait it will make them feel like it will be faster crazy isnt it, people seem to be following here and more and more feel that since it will get easier they should get it too.

Two weird things with this vaccine here anyways:
They have already given immunity to the pharma co'S
They always came to the companies, retired houses, schools to give the flu vaccine but not this time. (they want us to go to them as if they want us to feel the need for it. You want salvation then you need us come here? Are they trying to create a psychological dependence on the gov?)

Its just getting out of hand In Toronto a friend told me he as already seen sign of violence and agressivity towards coughing people in public transport.(Seen it here too) Its getting scary be prepare for the worst and better then being sorry not to.

Fear No One, Trust No One ...

[edit on 4-11-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sad to hear she is in hiding......that just helps her point..

wlp

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Full transcript:
www.slideshare.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This woman who just happens to be a nun, has chosen to be a nun, obviously she worked in other fields prior to becoming a nun, monasteries just like nunaries are a place for learning people, she is correct, sorry to you, she is right on the mark, as in correct, i would love to hear back from you my dear.I do understand why you are there. Tim

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Already the media is switching gears to talk of the "Second Wave".

As she pointed out this SHOULD be an argument against taking the vaccine, but try telling that to people.

You don't have to be a doctor to understand the principles behind vaccines, you don't even have to agree with the science or believe the vaccines are bad in any way to realize that a second wave means a mutation and that the previous vaccine is now useless.

Somehow people make a giant disconnect and just imagine the vaccine as a cure-all no matter what the flu is.

"A few people are threatening us all by not taking it." These words seem to have a magical effect.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Brake

Did anybody else note Teresa's action on Transgenic crops? They got 100000 signitures and no action. I bet she also has seen the danger between transgenes and viral mutations. Love to talk with her, is she on line anywhere?

I've been "discussing" this in another post with a genetic scientist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Agree with you there, go and watch some morgellons clips on you tube.
There are quite few researchers that think morgellons could be a result of the genes of insects and planets mixed with our cattle which we ofcourse digest, so it doesnt sound good one bit .
When Codex is implemented, all contries will have GM foods in the stores, and the food producers are not even obligated to label their products about it.
They can if they want to, but is not the Law...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wlp

Thanks for the link to the full transcript. Something she talked about near the end of page two raised my eyebrows : She says that one of the companies that received the contaminated Baxter vaccine was the Czech Republic Company "Bio Test" and that a lab technician there took the initiative to perform an extra security test on the material prior to releasing it for public distribution. She says that this "extra test " performed by this lab technician was NOT OBLIGATORY, implying therefore that there were no rules to do this extra testing which means that the discovery of this material being so deadly was PURE ACCIDENT ?
That had this man not done this extra "non -obligatory" test there would be the REAL pandemic going on now that everyone fears ?

I wonder if this could be verified - how does one go about finding out if it is a FACT that this "extra test" performed by the lab tech was not a mandatory part of security protocol for vaccination testing ?

Did any of the other dozen or so labs the contaminated vaccine was sent to do similar testing and/or do any of THOSE labs have a different set of rules that would have made such extra testing mandatory ? I'm trying to ascertain if the Czech lab in question simply found something out ahead of the other labs that the other labs would have eventually discovered for themselves anyway as if this is the case then it would seem unlikely Baxter would bother trying to deliberately start a lethal pandemic as they would have surely known all the labs the material was sent to would have discovered the problem because of mandatory security measures. But IF such extra protocols don't exist in any of these labs then that is a different story......Baxter would have been banking on no-one taking initiative to do extra non-obligatory testing.

However, this scenario seems unlikely because I think there is a requirement to always test on animals prior to releasing the kind of material Baxter was sending out..........?

I'm just trying to understand the facts here as if Baxter knew all the labs test things stringently then it would seem rather stupid to go and send deliberately contaminated vaccines , it's just not something that makes any sense.

PS) I'm having trouble understanding why they didn't just inject a couple of anonymous down and outs with the lethal material, that would have been a far simpler (and safer for them) way to start a world pandemic ? Why send samples to labs when there is every likelihood of the problem being discovered ? I'm just trying to look at all loose ends before committing to a belief here.........

[edit on 5/11/09 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join