It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedtobehuman

LOL
Well, sort of....it was only 4 pages long, rather more of a summary I think as opposed to a word for word transcript ? I am gathering so anyway because if the video series lasts an hour and the document I posted is only a 5 minute read....?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I did read through the entire 4 pages and I found this link:
blocs.catalunyareligio.cat...

but it doesn't load ... so can anyone point point to me another transcript.

Preferably without sarcasm please. Some of us don't have access to excessive bandwidth.

Thanks.

Edit to add Apology:
Apologies: I missed CosmicPixies link to English summary ... loading it now.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This was most definetly an informitave piece of DATA. Nice to see a sister of the light bring it so well to the public. Faith is the only way GOD BLESS HER FOR NOT BEING FEARFUL.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
WOW this nun really puts it all together. Everyone should see this vid!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Reminds me of the movie Sister Act

Seriously though, what she says everyone should hear/read

Flar and stag. hehe

EDITED: spelling

[edit on 4-11-2009 by qwiksilva]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My wife is due to have our 3rd child this month. Her mother and my sister both work at the local hospital in the ER room. Was told last night that there is a push by the upper management to not allow any visitors in (I don’t know what you call it, birthing rooms maybe) of the hospital without having your H1N1 vaccine shot. How they plan to determine who has had one and who has not, I have no idea. If they do implement this I believe that it will force me to take their shot, something I promised myself I would never do..

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
A well spoken lady and easy to confirm her credentials. Thanks OP for posting this. Most people I know are concerned about h1n1 but when pressed also sense that "something is not right". It's all very strange and my doctor only added to it, when I told him I didn't want the flu shot (I've never had one that I can recall and am not in a risk group) he replied with a very arrogant "Well its your body" as if to guilt me into it. I stuck to my guns and said "no".

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Does it not seem that the WHO has way too much power and influence? Most governments have a checks and balances system so that no one gets too much power. Where are the checks and balances for the WHO?

So they change the rules to make it easier to declare a pandemic, and once having made such declaration they are now "in charge" and able to tell the whole world what they must and must not do?

Isn't such unbridled authority dangerous to the extreme? Wouldn't such an all powerful organization be ripe for exploitation and corruption at the hands of BigPharma?

I think I know the answers to these questions. What I don't know the answer to is how do we stop this when our very own governments have been willing to bend over and take it from the WHO and BigPharma.

I know she does make some recomendations at the end of her video. I will have to watch again with special attention to that part.

Very important thread!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Brilliant video. God bless that woman for making the points and historical background of the flu crystal clear. I also applaud her call to reason and the immediate need to take full political action to ensure that no one will be forced or coerced into taking the shot if they don't want to - and to ensure that people who do wish to have it can if they desire.

Failing that, as the retired Army officer in here said, war is coming...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Slovakia closes borders with Ukraine due to epidemic of swine flu

Slovakia closes two of its five border checkpoints with Ukraine due to epidemic of swine flu, accordig to "Novosti" agency with referrence to Slovak Home Affairs minister Robert Kalinak. According to the minister, thousands of people are daily crossing "Velke Slementse", "Mali Selmentsi" as well as "Ubla" and "Maly Berezny" check points.

"If the flu epidemic in Ukraine further spreads Slovakia will have to close the remaining three border check points", the minister noted.

ForUm

From eng.for-ua.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Forecast: Up to 12 million Ukrainians may be down with flu, other viral infections in 2009-2010
Today at 14:56 | Interfax-Ukraine As many as 12 million people could contract flu or other acute respiratory viral infections in Ukraine in 2009-2010, Ukrainian chief public health official Oleksandr Bilovol said.

"Taking into account susceptibility to the pandemic flu virus, there is a general indicator of the number of patients, which we have calculated based on WHO [the World Health Organization] recommendations and which could amount to 25% of the entire population," Bilovol said.

"About 12 million people will be down," Bilovol said during Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko's conference call with the heads of regional administrations in Kyiv on Wednesday.

These figures are based on "a tried-and-true epidemiological forecast for the 2009-2010 seasons, taking into account all the WHO's recommendations and general information about how the pandemic developed in other countries," he said.

About 1% out of the 12 million patients in Ukraine will require hospitalization, and some 18, 000 people will have to be put in intensive care, Bilovol said.

Tymoshenko instructed the heads of the regional administrations to get properly prepared based on this forecast.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Great post! S&F!

The info she presents is amazing..
one of the most interesting things that I've seen or read lately..

A must watch...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unexamined

Go for a natural birth process and not at the hospital. That way you dont have to take it and you can see your wife and child!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
s&f for you.

I had heard a couple of years back that they were going to dig up some frozen bodies out of an arctic expedition whereby the members had died in the spanish flu outbreak of 1917-1918.

I couldn't figure out why anyone would want to do that.

But, if we like to tie things together:

1) Prince Philip once declared that if there was reincarnation, he'd like to come back as a virus and kill as many humans as possible

2) A team did dig up bodies frozen in ice a few years back that had died from the 1917 influenza outbreak that killed between 20 and 75 million people worldwide

3)Baxter Pharamceuticals patented the vaccine for A-H1N1 a year before the outbreak in mexico in april of this year (2009)

4) H1N1, bird flu and swine flu have been allowed to mutate across asia for at least several years now.

5) Laws are still unpassed in regards to what can and cannot be fed to industrially farmed animals.

So, between the issue of BSE and H1N1, I am thinking that in about 10 years the wishes on the georgia guidestones will be fulfilled and humanity will be decimated.

In 10 years, there will be less than 1 billion people left on the planet.

I hope I don't have to live through that terrible time to come.

discuss.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here's some information I found on the internet regarding Iglesia Descalza...
Alot of information here. I'm going to post it and run through all of it and I will tell you what I think

Enjoy...
Iglesia Descalza

One of the more interesting emerging voices in the Church is Benedictine sister Teresa Forcades. Sr. Teresa was born in Barcelona, Spain in 1966. She has a doctorate in Public Health from the University of Barcelona with specialization in Internal Medicine (State University of New York). She also has a Masters in Divinity from Harvard University and a doctorate from the Facultad de Teología de Catalunya. She is the author of Crimes and Abuses of the Pharmaceutical Industry (Cristianisme i Justícia, 2006), La Trinitat, avui ("The Trinity, Today", Publicacions de l’Abadia de Montserrat, 2005), and La teologia feminista en la història ("Feminist Theology in History", Fragmenta Editorial, 2007). She has been a Benedictine nun and a member of the community of Sant Benet de Montserrat since 1997 (click on "Teresa F." to reach her page with more writings). An interview last month with Sr. Teresa on TV3 (see video below) has conservative Catholics going nuts. This article, while being negative does a pretty good job of summarizing Sr. Teresa's remarks so we will translate most of it into English while leaving out the unsubstantiated allegations that the sister is a chavista (supporting liberation theology DOES NOT equal supporting Hugo Chávez in our book):

A PDF by: Iglesia Descalza

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Have you seen the thread about the lawsuit filed last week against WHO and the Federal Government over all these allegations and MORE?

ATS Lawsuit Thread
It's pretty heavy. Follow the MONEY!

Here are some of the allegations:

8. There presently exists a bank-based transnational corporate criminal conspiracy to violate the fundamental constitutional rights and wellbeing of the American people, including those of the plaintiff, through fraudulent political, legal and financial contracts in the form of surreptitiously signed/enacted international treaties and federal laws/executive orders enabling the mandated imposition of bioweaponized H1N1 influenza vaccinations and quarantines/detentions through martial law. The aforementioned measures, being fraudulent, are therefore null and void, with no legitimate power to be enforced by any government, national or international, upon the American people.

9. Controlled by the same bank-based transnational corporate crime syndicate that now controls the United States government and virtually all of the national governments of the world, the United Nations World Health Organization (UN/WHO) has fraudulently declared, without any scientific justification, the highest possible Level 6 Pandemic for an indefinite period of time, which is akin to a medical "war on terror".

10. Level 6 Pandemic status gives the UN/WHO, by various international agreements signed by the US government and by various federal executive orders, as well by various laws surreptitiously approved by the US Congress and supported by the US Supreme Court, indefinite control over this nation and its people that subsumes the US Constitution, the US Bill of Rights, the American Declaration of Independence and all federal, state and local laws.

11. Level 6 Pandemic status may generate, via the aforementioned planned mandated martial law, quarantines/detentions and enforced bioweaponized H1N1 influenza vaccinations, massive profits for this bank-based transnational corporate crime syndicate through the hugely profitable sale of said vaccinations to the US and other national governments, as well as through massive confiscation of private property through coordinated medical genocide and disablement of the American people.

12. There is an urgent need to return to, reconsider and reapply those fundamental declarations of universal and national law that have so eloquently set forth the basis of our freedom and wellbeing, both as singular sovereign beings, and as a people, which this federal legal action seeks to remedy.

13. Rockefeller / Rothschild family interests have for the past century dominated the allopathic healthcare sector throughout the world, particularly in America , remaking it into a ruthless, profit- and depopulation-oriented industry that suppresses natural healthcare and its beneficial innovations, rather than it being a field of service to humanity.

14. The Rockefeller Foundation is the single biggest funder of the United Nations (UN) and its World Health Organization (WHO), donated the land on which the UN World Headquarters Building was built and initially funded the US Public Health Service (USPHS), thereby indicating substantial influence with each of these institutions.

15. Rockefeller family interests are a major player in the Partnership for New York City (PNYC), where they intersect with the Murdoch media cartel, the East Coast academic medical, financial and banking establishments, as well as with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York through many interlocking boards of directors.

16. The headquarters for this Rockefeller medical operation is at New York’s World Trade Center, site of the New York 9/11 terrorist attacks, whose public ownership was transferred to private developer Larry Silverstein, another of the partners in PNYC, just seven weeks before these attacks occurred, to his substantial profit through exorbitant property insurance claims.

17. Through their parent UniCredit Group, three preeminent Austrian Banks, whose Unicredit holding company is linked to pharmaceutical corporation Baxter International, these banks are also linked to Rothschild family interests by UniCredit being the principal shareholder in Banco de Medici AG of Florence , Italy , a private bank founded and controlled by the Rothschilds since 1855.

18. Through their being the principal shareholder through UniCredit in the Rothschild-controlled Banco de Medici, these three preeminent Austrian Baxter-linked banks are also implicated in the recent Madoff scandal, in which at least $50 billion dollars of client investment funds were secretly siphoned into Israeli banks to be laundered for the bank-based transnational corporate crime syndicate's secret illegal drug operations, in addition to those in which it is more legitimately engaged. Following news on January 2, 2009 that Banco de Medici had invested $2 billion with Bernard Madoff, the Vienna headquarters of UniCredit Group appointed a special supervisor to run this private bank.

19. Approximately two-thirds of the tax and pension monies of the American people have, since approximately 1960, been systematically and surreptitiously diverted by their governments at all levels to purchase majority stock ownership of the pharmaceutical cartel via institutional investment firms privately owned by the bank-based transnational corporate crime syndicate.

Link to the Lawsuit:
Lawsuit

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Something does not jive right. Just because she is a Nun does not make her necessarily right in her conclusions.

Let's say for arguments sake that Baxter is an evil corporation doing nefarious things to either A) make money or B) Depopulate the planet for their masters.

So what was their original plan?

We know their was tainted H5N1 and H3N2 in Austria in February and H1N1 made its debut in California two months later.

*If Baxter was out only to make money then the H1N1 route is what they would have taken. A highly virulent strain that has low mortality rates and easy to stand off with a vaccine. A vaccine they can make money off of.

*If Baxter was out to make money on a vaccine than they sure as hell would not purposely develop H1N1 to be super lethal, (which they could do). One because they themselves would be susceptible to a H1N1\H5N1 hybrid and die and more importantly you can't make money on dead people.

*If Baxter was out to depopulate the planet by their masters wishes than they would have engineered H1N1 already with H5N1 to make a super virulent high mortality rate killer. This never happened.

I personally believe what happened in Austria was an accident. Unbelievable yes I know, but humans do stupid things all the time. Because if you are out to kill people why release two live strains in one traceable vaccine and hope that they somehow merge. Especially considering they mixed the super deadly H5N1 with the regular H3N2 flu. Surely if they wanted a killer they would have mixed it with H1N1 which is much more contagious.

Wouldn't be better to just bio engineer the killer virus yourself and just plain release it in the Chinese countryside.

I am not poo pooing on everyone's parade but you have to admit something does not jive right. I am no fan of Baxter believe me, but if they were out to do bad they sure as hell went a stupid way to go about it. Which of course is another possibility, because humans do stupid things.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
To expound on a few facts....

This A H1N1 Flu was not first documented in California as she had reported, but in Mexico. The first known victim was Maria Adela Gutierrez, a 39 year old female from Oaxaca. The estimate is that she was infected some time between April 5 and April 9, 2009. On April 13, 2009 she died. During this time 2 infections were identified in or around San Diego, CA and one in La Gloria, Mexico. The two cases of children infected in CA are the two cases she is referring to, but they are not the first. Both children recovered.

Why is this important? Let's look at a few facts surrounding the Baxter enigma... Baxter has a facility located in Cuernavaca, Mexico - about 120 miles away from the first known death and about 150 miles from La Gloria. In fact, Cuernavaca appears to be centrally located from the most virulent reports of A H1N1 and the most deaths! So, what is this facility and what does it do?

The Cuernavaca facility is known for producing "Medical devices, pre-mix formulations and water for injection." Of primary interest is that also located in Cuernavaca is a research and graduate studies facility of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) which offers coursework in genomics. In fact, it houses the Center for Genomic Sciences, The National Institute of Biotechnology, The Center for the Research in Energy, The Institute of Applied Mathmetics, The Institute of Physical Sciences, and The Center for Research in Engineering and Applied Science. Wiki identifies Cuernavaca as having the highest concentration of genetics and research scientists anywhere in Latin America! Keep in mind that these facilites, who have partnerships with baxter and other biotech companies, are all located in the epicenter of the A H1N1 outbreak!

Next, we take what we know of the Baxter facility in Austria - shipping out LIVE H5N1 and H3N2 virus as "Vaccines" to 4 countries countries (I have read the number being as many as 18 countries) for direct human vaccination - and we begin to see the conspiracy much clearer.

Let's take a quick look at A H1N1... we know that it is comprised of one genome of human flu virus, one genome of swine flu virus and 1 genome of avian flu virus. We know that its designation of A H1N1 is consistent with the 1918 Spanish flue and the 1977 outbreak BUT, it contains NEW RNA. How does this happen?

One accounting from Natural News of how this MIGHT occur offered the following: "This is rather astonishing to realize, because for this to have been a natural combination of viral fragments, it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those some pigs with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs then mutated the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird flu elements) to become human transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs -- in Mexico! -- and spread it to others." I'm no geneticist, not am I microbiologist, but I am a statistician and a researcher and I find the odds of this occuring nearly insurmountable!

Couple this knowledge with the reports from the video in the OP that A H1N1 had virtually disappeared in the late 50's and reappeared for the 1977 outbreak - knowing all the while that the re-emergence was due to LAB RESEARCH on an Inuit who had died from the 1918 Spanish flu and whose body had been preserved in the permafrost - and we come to the realization that these virus have been tinkered with for at least the last 3 decades.

Let's look at a few other notable failures on Baxter's part. We have the tainted Heparin fiasco, orders to stop marketing unapproved drugs, and the Class 1 recall of all Baxter Volumetric Infusion Pumps due to failure, we see a pattern emerging of a company who puts profits over safety.

The next dot connecting this grand puzzle is the fact that in 2007, Baxter applied for and received Patent # US 2009/0060950 A1 - A pantent on the H1N1, H5N1, H3N2 and many other A flu strain vaccinations. Interesting that Baxter had the foresight to patent vaccinations on several of the world's most imminently pressing virus strains! But, alas, it gets much more interesting...

The research work completed to apply for these patents was conducted in... AUSTRIA! Even more notable are the scientists who headed the research group to develop the patents; Otfried Kistner of Vienna, Christa Tauer of Vienna, Noel Barrett Klosterneuburg/Weilding of Vienna and Wolfgang Mundt of Vienna Austria. Otfried is the scientist DIRECTLY implicated in the shipping of the live H5N1 virus throughout Europe in February of 2009. Coincidentally Otfried is also an adviser to the WHO on the viruses, pandemics and vaccination programs. This, to me, seems to be a HUGE conflict of interest when you consider that Baxter holds the patents on vaccines that Otfried created and that the WHO mandates - yes?

So , now we have both opportunity and motive packaged neatly into a nice little conspiracy. What next? Well, what needs to be determined is whether Baxter is simply on a big money grab OR are they part of a bigger plan? We all know that that there is absolutely NO MONEY in the cure but billions of dollars in treating the symptoms. What if a company could make billions treating symptoms while simultaneously creating a whole new generation of diseases? Better yet, what if we could do that AND implement population control proceders as well? Now THAT just seems to fit like a puzzle piece into the NWO agenda for one world government, complete control of health care, reduction in population while also confiscating vast swacthes of wealth!

Let's see if any of that fits in place by looking more closely at the vaccine itself. The drug contains Squalene, Benzonase, Formaldehyde, Tween-80 and other fun ingredients. But what do all of those neat little formulations do? Well, according to the patent documentation (Which you are welcome to Google and read for yourself), they stabilize, preserve, enable transmission and increase immune response. All of that sounds great, but what they have left out is that each of those compounds can also be considered carcinogenic, fertility imparing, nerve damaging anaphylactic shock producing and cytokine storm producing! Whoa! Now that all sounds bad!

Ironically, scientists from the World Intellectual Property Organization, an arm of the United Nations, are working on producing a fertility vaccination as means to permanent contraception. Anyone want to guess what ingredient they recommend using as the causitive agent? Yes, Tween-80!!! It is stated, "“In a preferred embodiment the vaccine comprises oil, preferably a biodegradable oil such as squalene oil. Typically, the vaccine is prepared using an adjuvant concentrate which contains lecithin in squalene oil. The aqueous solution glycoprotein is typically a phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) solution, and additionally preferably contains Tween 80.” (Fertility Impairing Vaccine And Methods of Use’ This application claims the benefit of U. S. Provisional Application No. 60/070,375, filed January 2,1998, U. S. Provisional Application No. 60/071,406, filed January 15,1998.)"

That final statement should about sum it all up folks! I apologize that I didn't have more time to cite sources etc... but absolutely every single thing I have posted here is compeltely verifiable. Feel free to do your own research and challenge me on absolutely any point that you disagree with in this post. I will do my best to follow-up to the best of my abilities.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Very informative thread, I also have a thread that post evidence on Statistic now in the US since the pandemic started about the real numbers and concerns that many people have about the swine flu.

YOu are all welcome to use the thread as an information tool to post in other threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1

I personally believe what happened in Austria was an accident. Unbelievable yes I know, but humans do stupid things all the time. Because if you are out to kill people why release two live strains in one traceable vaccine and hope that they somehow merge. Especially considering they mixed the super deadly H5N1 with the regular H3N2 flu. Surely if they wanted a killer they would have mixed it with H1N1 which is much more contagious.

Wouldn't be better to just bio engineer the killer virus yourself and just plain release it in the Chinese countryside.

I am not poo pooing on everyone's parade but you have to admit something does not jive right. I am no fan of Baxter believe me, but if they were out to do bad they sure as hell went a stupid way to go about it. Which of course is another possibility, because humans do stupid things.

Wow a voice of reason! I was beginning to think the paranoids had taken over ATS again. Read the New Scientist this week for some informed Flu commentary instead of the hysterical nonsense that is posted here. I find it difficult to tell the difference between the excessive bulls..t here and that in certain tabloids.

I mean some of the paranoid rantings are soooooo illogical how can you possible believe it?

Granted the drug companies are not nice people out to make a buck in preference to healing folks BUT bottom line : the MORE people there are the MORE money they make. Depopulation reduces income!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join