It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Yahweh the Supreme Creator or an Evil God?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well Dan i think trying to teach a child to believe one truth+one truth only,believe that,or burn forever in a pool of fire,is pretty much indoctrination,if not outright brainwishing,would'nt you:-) ? Most lil kids got scared #less,quite frankly,at least round where i grew up.I saw it from my childhood perspective,like a reign of terror-i was born into a Catholic adoption clinic or maternity home/nunnery type thing,and raised by a woman of the Chistian faith.I saw "God is Love" in gold letters on the pulpit+listened to how that loving God rained down death on thousands upon thousands,yet i doubt many small kid would really wrestle with certain discrepancies,lots of stuff that just did'nt ring true on the deepest soul level.Most kids just seemed to accept, that's the way it is,and that's that. "Sucks, but there you have it". Indoctrination don't work well on some though,it has the opposite effect-an ability to feel+see a bigger picture.Also,there are for some people,good reason for being aware of more layers of existence and said bigger picture,from a very young age indeed,as i'm sure you know.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

People go to hell because they are non productive to creation.

There must be creation in mind. Also, one cannot create ill for others, greed and jelousy.
However there are a code of ethics that cannot be broken.

A lot of sins are forgiveable. But to bath in satan's glow and life style or to worship and to misinform or claim false prophecy are all sins.

Both beings are made of darkness. Hmmm this is very interesting and kinda makes a lot of sense.
So me saying * am Yahweh* make your presence known to us wasn't entirely wrong?

Wouldn't these 2 characters Yahweh and Elohim be Horus and Thoth? LOL
Weird. coincidences all around.
Makes a lot of sense tho. So to summon demons all i gotta say is * I am Yahweh* hahaha.
So, Anubis would be the father, And Isis is Sophia? And Osiris would of been Yahweh. Makes a whoooole lot of sense when your looking at it all.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
reply to post by sylvie

god is all knowing and all powerful right?
so he knew and knows anything and everything before its even a thought right?
so god knew in making people were going to the two places he created in the end, heaven, and hell.
that means when he created some people he created them to go to hell and to go to heaven.
he created some or in some opinions, most, people to go to hell.
no matter how much they try, or how saved they might feel, if it is in gods plan, he will go to hell.
that is the opposite of love.

Wrong, everyone has their own choice in life to be saved.

Why would everyone wait for Christ and what would he save us from? Probably what you are wondering.
Most priests and irrelivant asshats just say ourselves. This is a lie, and was conjured by Satan. Satan is an alien, well represented by an alien species.

Anubis and all those *demons* you light hugging hippies call are actually Angels of the lord.
Or cheribram, The darkness? Watch my video to open your mind a bit. Its funny because that first part you quoted almost sounds like what iv been saying word for word. And barly anyone has caught on to the meaning of life except my followers.

Eh, so what if im sort of Wrathful. I could care less. Worship a snake and fill your ears with lies and youl meet the end of a Panthers claw.

Some people will like me some people won't, More people might like Thoth tho hes a little less Wrathful.
Anyways, Seeking the eternal fire within darkness? I do have answers for you. But not many people will like them.

gnosis.org...

"And I shall teach you (pl.) what is the mystery of their life, which is the plan which they made together, which is the likeness of their spirit. The root of this (tree) is bitter and its branches are death, its shadow is hate and deception is in its leaves, and its blossom is the ointment of evil, and its fruit is death and desire is its seed, and it sprouts in darkness. The dwelling place of those who taste from it is Hades, and the darkness is their place of rest.

edit on 17-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Text So please tell us why, people who go to hell who dont believe in jesus or god? People who are still remote from us, or people who are born into other religions? You seem to know the answers, so why?
reply to post by Maddogkull

@ Maddogkull

Actually no one really knows anything for a fact. Jesus was the first to offer a heavenly kingdom and that was said to have been established after He died. Prior to this heavenly kingdom it is said that all souls who had ever died were kept in a place called Sheol which is in the earth.

This kingdom of heaven, which Jesus taught, is said to be the house of many mansions that He also taught in His sermons. When Jesus died He promised a man who died beside Him that he would be in paradise that same day that they both died. This was called paradise in most bibles and it is also taught that this paradise is the New Jerusalem. This New Jerusalem is a celestial city where the trees of fruit and water of life are fed to those who are allowed to live an everlasting life as a celestial being. Those who are not allowed to live in the New Jerusalem remain in Sheol in compartments call hell. This separation of spiritual beings is said to be permanent
by some and to be temporary by others.

It is argued by many that you are judged and sentenced immediately when you die. You are in a conscious state in death the same as you are in life. When the bibles tell us that we must believe to enter the celestial city it is telling us that we must abide in the teachings of Jesus. We must at least try to obey through belief and if we fail through weakness of faith then we can ask forgiveness. Asking and receiving are two different aspects in dealing with God. God judges the sincerity of each soul. No one can play with God without getting burned (so to speak). Sincerity is required and this is what judgment is all about.

Actually it is very simple and yet very complicated. It becomes complicated by people and it becomes simple by Jesus. The complications are all due to men and women who want change. Most want to change the rule book to suit their own needs and beliefs. Some want control over others and others may want to glean wealth from the congregations of different denominations. When you change something that means that you either add or subtract substance from the original model.

The original model is the Jerusalem church which Jesus formed on the day of Pentecost after He was murdered. The Jerusalem church consisted of the Apostles teaching and preaching in the first Christian church. They shared all of their wealth one with the other along with love for each other. This was the original pattern in which Jesus taught. The change came with the destruction of the entire city and the wholesale slaughter of the Christians by Rome. From there we had wholesale change into hundreds of cults and denominations from the Romans. That is why it is so complicated today.

So the solution (my opinion) is to go back to the original model. How do we do that? That is also the problem but we do know one thing for certain. We would have to go back to the early first century and gather as much as we can from that era before murder and change took place. We are not going to find the solutions within our modern cultures of corrupt teachers and philosophers. That will never happen.

Why then does God punish you for what Rome instigated? The answer is He doesn't punish you. He gave the human civilization the right to choose and the right to govern their own affairs. That right is being processed by you as we speak. Your questioning all of this is exactly what God wants. Your decision will determine your own demise forever. Neither Rome or any one particular person can speak for you with out that being your choice. When you stand in judgment you are judged by your very own mindset and not by any other standards. Every person does this same thing at sometime in their life with the exception that not many will publicize it as you have done. You are honest and not ashamed and the creator will judge you in that which you are.

Now let's look at this in a different light. God did not procreate you. Your mom and dad did that and they did this by their very own choice. But then God offers you a covenant of life forever in a glorious paradise of celestial Eden with a spiritual body and a white stone with your name upon it. He clothes your celestial body with His glory and love forever. You eat and drink from the food and water of life forever. Now does that sound like He hates you? I admit that this is all theological but that hope turns into faith and that faith turns into love and love is the only criteria for eternal life. There are your credentials. That is the sword that Jesus preaches. You live by that sword and you die by thatr sword

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

If The Bible is a true description of "Yahweh" then I'm pretty sure Yahweh isn't the true god.

Think about it...

The Bible starts of saying that in the beginning "Elohim" created heavens and Earth... It gives a creation story which MATCHES evolution (all life coming from the water - woman and man created together - no rib!)

then in Genesis Chapter 2 it gives a different creation story saying man was made from dirt, and woman from a man's rib. In fact, a new God is talked about Yahweh-Elohim (Yahweh of the Elohim).

Elohim is not one person. In The Bible "angels" and even "judges of the most high" are called Elohim. Yahweh is just ONE Elohim and he is NOT the most high!

If Yahweh is the most real god then why did he have to be GIVE POWER (a portion of people to control) according to The Bible?

Deuteronomy 32:8-9

The Most High (Elyon) gave to the nations separating the sons of man and setting the boundaries of the people according to the number of the sons of Israel. For the portion of Yahweh is his people; Jacob is the allotment of his inheritance.

According to The Bible - El (Elyon) - The Most High God is not the only God, there are lesser heavenly beings working for El and my guess is that Yahweh-Elohim was just one of the bad Elohim:

Psalms 82:1

A Psalm of Asaph. Elohim stands [singular-verb] in the congregation of El (God - Most High); judging in the midst of The Gods (Elohim).

Compare what Yahweh says to what Jesus says:

Yahweh taught an Eye for an Eye and a Tooth for a Tooth - Revenge (Exodus 21:24), Jesus said do NOT follow that command from Yahweh:

Matthew 5:38-42
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Jesus taught unconditional forgiveness and love:

Matthew 5:43-48
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he [The Heavenly Father] makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,[a] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Wasn't the book of matthew a forgery? I don't like the new testament very much. To me its to flowery, to unrealistic.

And kinda totally bogus. A lot of what Jesus teaches is crap.

www.vatileaks.com...

Vati Leaks Vati Leaks Feedback button Pope’s new book sourced from fictitious writings

Vatileaks Book Review: ‘The Infancy Narratives’, by Pope Benedict XVI Last week, and amidst the worldwide exodus of Catholics from their Church, Pope Benedict XVI released his new book, ‘The Infancy Narratives’, the last of his ‘Jesus of Nazareth’ trilogy. Published by Rizzoli - Vatican Publishing House, the Pope’s core message was that the Catholic dogma on ‘immaculate conception’ or virgin birth is ‘unequivocal’, but what he failed to say was that the entire essence of the Gospel’s ‘birth narratives’ were ‘derived from extraneous sources’ (‘Catholic Encyclopedia’, Matthew Gospel, 1909). That makes them fictitious, and in his attempt to reinforce a Catholic preaching that the Gospel Jesus Christ was conceived without physical contact between a man and a woman, the Pope drew upon Gospel narratives that the Vatican has known for more than 100 years to be fictitious. Ancient truths detrimental to Vatican’s misinformation The most extensive account of the ‘virgin birth’ and ‘infancy’ narratives are found in the first two chapters of the Gospel of Matthew. However, the ‘Catholic Encyclopedia’ records that those two chapters in today’s version of that Gospel are artificially juxtaposed, and not part of the ‘original Hebrew’ version of the Gospel of Matthew (‘Catholic Encyclopedia’, ‘Matthew Gospel’, 1909). The Editorial Committee of the ‘Catholic Encyclopedias’ claim that their collections ‘fully express the thoughts of the Christian hierarchy’ (Preface), and in those records we learn that the first two chapters of the Gospel of Matthew were forged into that Gospel in ‘the 4th Century AD’¹. Those 48 passages, totaling around 1200 words, are made up basically of existential Egyptian, Greek, Buddhist and Persian theology current at that time, and were used as new opening chapters for a document that originally started its story: ‘In those days came John the Baptist … and then Yesu came … to be baptized by him’, when Yesu was ‘at about the age of thirty years’ (Matt. 3:1). Official Vatican realities Thus, the opening two chapters of the Gospel of Matthew are forgeries, and the references to a virgin birth in the Gospel of Luke are of no value either, for they are plagiarized from the Gospel of Matthew account. Again, confirming that the virgin birth narratives are not based on historic fact, the Vatican confirmed the late entry of those narratives into the Gospels: ‘There seems to be no doubt that the infancy narratives of Matthew and Luke were later additions to the original body of the apostolic catechesis’. (‘New Catholic Encyclopedia’, Vol., xiv, 693) Their inclusion in official Vatican texts reveals a doctrinal forgery perpetrated in the development of Christianity that provides ongoing evidence that the Christian Gospels are wholly fallacious.

check out the link and read the article pretty sure that Jesus crap is a forgery.

And besides. Not many people will catch on to what they actually have to do. Tho the post above you. Has a pretty clear idea.

I love how you understood that heaven is on earth. And yes people do becoming celestial beings. Its all within the process of judgement.

But for the first generations of angels. They will be followers flocking to Egypt. The second generation will be from those who repent. The third generation will be from those who are judged useful and innocent.

No man or woman will enter the gates of heaven if he worships Ba'al. If you do so, you are making yourself free game for the hell hounds. The god eater Jesus will not appear before everyone. But there will be many angels resembling something similar. Tho people are totally mislead and are expecting the total opposite. They expect to see beings of light crusading. But the problem is, Man has not accended into Darkness yet. The 5th element. Or the only non physical state. Of which nothing is above it, and all is below it.

Yahweh is a being made of such energy, but i guess he was a human first? So he is not the father. But is the father of truth, and the new kingdom. Hense the father. The very essence within darkness is an eternal flame. Because if you think of it this way.

When ever a sun explodes, every atom every particle is streched and pulled towards the center. A singularity. But don't think of a single atom. This atom has streched and cracked. Revealing its guts.
The guts of these atoms are merged into one tiny black dot. Massive ammounts of mass being compressed. And within this darkness is the eternal flame. The eternal flame of all that is, all that was and all that ever will be. Comes from that black dot, and returns to that black dot.

The choice is ours, wiether we accept the darkness and trancend into it, becoming it. Or we can be overwhelmed by it and live in darkness. Rather than light. For once you walk through this eternal flame you become merged with it, become merged with the *spirit of god* which is in all living things.

This is not arrogant. This is not some being trying to be like HAW HAW HAW I AM THE TRUE GOD! NO OTHER GODS WILL BE WORSHIPPED BEFORE ME! HAW HAW HAW people obviously do not understand.

So listen to my words okay? All the book is saying. All he is trying to say. Is that he was made of the very essence of God. Black energy and black matter. And it is not arrogant to say so, He was actually trying his best to explain to you what it was so people can understand. But i guess those words stroked peoples egos in the wrong way and they don't like it. So massive ammounts of fight or flight chemicals well up and they instantly start disagreeing with me, Sigh.

Well you guys wanna know who Satan is? Pleiadians, They are serpents and they come from a @#$n tree.

The pleiades tree of life. Look it up, Honestly people are hopeless and many people will be damned because well. They are just to damn ignorant. Its the attack of the black tongue, when i grab the mic. You run.

AND BACK TO YOU TOM WITH THE WEATHER

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
Wasn't the book of matthew a forgery? I don't like the new testament very much. To me its to flowery, to unrealistic.

Honestly, I don't know but I am sure there are some forgeries since one of the oldest versions of bible (codex mount sinaicus) has over 14,000 variations. Still, that doesn't mean that there is absolutely no wisdom within it at all.

A lot of what Jesus teaches is crap.

I guess it is perspective. What do you consider "crap" to be. If you follow what Jesus spoke about, turn the other cheek for example, you can avoid so much conflict / violence in your life. To some people that is seen as "gold" rather than "crap" but I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

What you said here:

No man or woman will enter the gates of heaven if he worships Ba'al.

Does not match what you said here:

you understood that heaven is on earth.

and here:

the *spirit of god* which is in all living things.

He was actually trying his best to explain to you what it was so people can understand. But i guess those words stroked peoples egos in the wrong way and they don't like it.

I think most people were more concerned about the apathy and blood-lust of Yahweh rather than him declaring himself to be God ("I AM").

Yahweh is a being made of such energy, but i guess he was a human first? So he is not the father. But is the father of truth, and the new kingdom. Hense the father. The very essence within darkness is an eternal flame. Because if you think of it this way.

People can look at the bible and see if the "truth" Yahweh speaks is something they want to merge with an be apart of.

People can think of how a world with Jesus would be who said "instead of eye for eye and tooth for tooth turn the other cheek, and love your enemies and forgive and do unto others as they would want done unto them"

or they can think of how a world with Yahweh would be who taught, revenge (eye for eye and tooth for tooth), thou shalt not kill and yet commanding others to murder, even ordering the killing of women, children, and animals, hardening people's hearts and punishing them

and then they can decide for themselves which type of world they would prefer to live in if they had to choose...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Text To say God doesn't like destruction is about the same as saying I dont use O2 in my body when I breathe. Oh, and BTW- I aimed that last statement at the Christian... They crap themselves double when someone asks that question- especially from a former christian. I want to see one, just ONE Christian answer that question without breaking a sweat, and in their own words, and not going for the bible and just typing out a bunch of stuff they THINK will cover it (and it just DOESNT.).
reply to post by wylekat

Man you are one pissed off guy and it sounds like it wouldn't make any difference what a guy tells you cause you already have it all down. Ok: here is my take on what you have blogged. This is providing the bible is true. If the bible is not true than we can both forget it and hang up our hats.

If God actually made this race of humans that we see now and if He did give the world to all of this civilization to own and govern along with the choice of what we do and believe, then maybe it isn't God doing the dirty work but maybe it is all of us doing the dirty work. Maybe He just steps in to slow things down a bit so that we don't all kill each other. Maybe by slowing us down a bit we can take a step forward every once in a while.

Something like taming a wild horse. You have to slap him around once in awhile to get his attention and even then sometimes you can't do a thing with that creature. That's when you make him into a saddle or harness. I believe that all creatures are like that. There are times when you deal with a creature that is so stubborn and hell bent on killing you that you have to shoot the sucker. You know that as well as I.do. Do you think for a moment that all humans are that much better than my horse?

To tell you the truth I get more respect from my dog and horse than I could ever get from most people. If my dog crapped on me like these politicians, I would shoot him in a heart beat and maybe that is how God feels. I am an old guy now going on ninety years but there was a time that I was young and in the service. When I got out of that mess I felt the same way you do now. What was the sense of all that killing and talking? All I ever saw was a bunch of dead kids like me and the rich politicians getting richer. You think that was God's fault? Not in a heart beat was that God's fault.

We blame God for everything that don't go our way and when we are on easy street we forget He was ever around. I got one foot in the grave now and not too many more to go than both my toes will be up. One thing I do know is that I don't think God sits around clapping His hands waiting for a guy to fry. Some guys are so rotten that I wonder how how God keeps His temper straight at all. Any way that's some of how I feel and that's mild from the the way I used to feel. Keep your head tall and don't look down.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
one minute in the bible people are worshiping the stars and setting up their alters to them the next they are worshiping some nature god called yuweh /? maybe it was a volcano who knows
the truth is out there

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

People can look at the bible and see if the "truth" Yahweh speaks is something they want to merge with an be apart of. People can think of how a world with Jesus would be who said "instead of eye for eye and tooth for tooth turn the other cheek, and love your enemies and forgive and do unto others as they would want done unto them" or they can think of how a world with Yahweh would be who taught, revenge (eye for eye and tooth for tooth), thou shalt not kill and yet commanding others to murder, even ordering the killing of women, children, and animals, hardening people's hearts and punishing them and then they can decide for themselves which type of world they would prefer to live in if they had to choose...

I liked how you took apart everything iv said and gave me your own oppinion very well.

Still It's peoples choice to follow the way of Yahweh or to stray to the herds of ba'al that will be led to the wolves.
Those that seek creation and life will be spared from the purging of evil.
It is quite hypocritical to create death and order death unto others as well as forbid it. They however have not been given the golden gun or the license to kill. That is granted to you by Anubis. Once you enter the chambers of judgement. All will be weighed by the feather of Ma'at.

There will be much love for those who embrace the concepts and banish the ignorance. But for those who seed corruption. From which it has led so far now. No, they will not be given a second chance. Some might. But not everyone.

You cannot understand the corruption nor the visions. You do not know what is coming and what people have done. Therefore your there will always be ignorance for those who are scared and confused.
During the end times. A volcano will smoke from an earthquake caused on the western coast of America.
This will signal the end times. In the following months society will collapse. Followed by an alien invasion in late fall or early winter.

And nothing can stop it except for those who enter the chambers of Amenti. And walk into the eternal flame. To join the ranks of the angels. People will be given time to repent. But many people will not understand the black beings claiming to be their loved ones. Many people will think they are demons. And will and cannot be saved because of their ignorance towards darkness. This is what the blood shed is about. people going bat!@#$insain. And nothing you could say * as a glowing being of darkness with red eyes* would make them accept you as an angel and not a demon. BUT. people are gunna have to find out the hard way,. Wish it really didnt have to be that way.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Pardon me brother...

But exactly what part of what Jesus taught was "crap"?

And where did you get the idea that matthew is a forgery?

The book likely wasn't written by matthew... But it doesn't claim to be either...

Though it was likely one of his followers..

And please don't post wikipedia as your source....

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I just don't want people to get the wrong impression, But a lot of that was plagiarized.

In the best of circumstances, You let things slide. But when someone enacts evil.

Well here's a good example. People can even repent AND STILL be evil. Crying out loud about the evils they have done to another. Yet wreak it again.

I'm trying to stray people away from the light analogies that are constantly used in it.
To many people use them as quotes and such to engage with their principals. Just like how the OP mentioned in his original post.

I am trying to tell people the truth here, and i would rather people read the Old testament. And be familiar with it and accept it, rather than deny what is written.

Everyones state of mind should be for the betterment of others. If you have knowledge in your prime fields of trade. Teach them with others so that the population can be expanded intellectually.

People are lazy and don't want to change the world because of Satan campaign ruining our fun and ingenuity. Think about it, all through history. Music has been supressed, Religion has been suppressed. Civilizations have been suppressed . Our human freedoms and inheritance to the earth have been suppressed.

So if there were any morals to a-bid by. It would be to always speak honestly, Do not insult others. Do not steal from people and do not manipulate. People are not food. But their sins will be if they don't smarten up.

People should never preach prophecy if they are not a prophet! Dream your dreams and share them. But do not claim to be a messenger of the gods, Unless you are infact one.

If you have a large number of something. Give away extras to people who are needy. If you have to much food and you know half of it will rot before you eat it. Donate some, or give some to a homeless person.
Friends, who ever. If you have friends over and you have an abundance of food. Don't let them starve. Let everyone eat and drink. So that no matter where you go. Friends family. You will always be fed.
Everyone should always be polite. But we all know that not everyone can live up to these expectations.
Some people are down right against it. But who cares.

Beyond all this, its not ALL you need to know to be spared. Which is why im saying it should be somewhat avoided. Because you need to understand the concepts of dark matter and energy. How the universe works. If you do not. You may be frightened by the appearence of the annointed ones. who will be Seething black.

Many people will think they are demons. The fire cults have brainwashed many people, you know how hard it would be to convince someone like that. Who believes light beings are good But don't think That the dark being is here to save us? hmm. Well you wanted to know why a lot of people die. Its not really the god eaters choice it was theirs, when they couldn't accept the reality of the situation and *lost their mind*. Like. There will be people who will no matter what you try to explain to them will oppose you because they were brainwashed into thinking that dark beings are evil. You see what im saying? I could heal 1000 people as a seething black being and those fire worshiping cults as well as the brainwashed herds will be like ITS THE ANTICHRIST!! HES ONLY PRETENDING TO HELP US -_-.People like that will lash out. At friends family members. Everyone who thinks they are following *demons* this is why violence will arise and why people will get the Smite perma ban.

This album should explain some things.

Particularly this song.

Thanks for your question, and yeah didn't mean to insult people. He made a lot of good points. But who wrote what? I would set it aside and roll with the Lion of Judah instead.
edit on 18-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You basically just said absolutely nothing aside from OT good, NT bad... Which i completely disagree with...

How about actually answering the question i asked instead of dancing around it?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Its been altered so much. I would just ignore it. And with all his light metaphors. I would want it avoided. Because its been the backbone of the christian corruption. Hope that was a good enough answer.

^
This helps no one. Absolutely no one reach heaven. And the people that spread these lies will be delt with.
This is not what *Jesus* would want. Its absolutely sickening. On every level.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Its been altered so much. I would just ignore it. And with all his light metaphors. I would want it avoided. Because its been the backbone of the christian corruption. Hope that was a good enough answer.

^
This helps no one. Absolutely no one reach heaven. And the people that spread these lies will be delt with.
This is not what *Jesus* would want. Its absolutely sickening. On every level.

Well first off i know theres been changes... But the message still remains...

Second... Im not christian in any case...

And no thats not a good enough answer... Again you just danced around the question...

Yes... That particular image of Jesus helps nothing because his death isn't important... His life was important...

And who or what gives you the authority to decide whats correct and whats not anyways?

I suppose you could ask me that same question but at least my point of view is based on the texts... And contradictions there in.... Not some spectacular fantasy about aliens.

You side with the books of a false God... And tell people what Jesus said was all "crap"...Without even knowing why... Perhaps aside from a few anti-christian websites i assume

Honestly i highly doubt you've ever touched the gospels... Let alone read them

Soo... Maybe you'd like to try and answer the question again?

edit on 18-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

If the dark beings are loved ones then shouldn't there be compassion for the ones who reject them because they were brainwashed to believe that darkness automatically means evil?

Also, what do you consider "corruption" to be? Because not forgiving enemies and leading the world to strive with a mind of vengeance seems to be something that would create much corruption. It would create a back-and-forth war (one side loses then the other side gets revenge and so on).

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't think you understand. I will try my best to help people and save them. But some people just won't be saved and if not will be extremist and detrimental to everyone else who wants to listen.

Its not like i'm just picking on people being like HEY YOUR STUPID IMA SMITE YOU. More or less. It will be people who will condemn themselves... The scriptures make full reference to this.

Because of the words of Ba'al have corrupted the original texts. Reguardless if Christ preached goodness in his books it will not do much to save people if they cannot overcome their own fear...

Its not my willing choice. Do you understand this? They will lash out at people in anger and confusion. For those trying to grasp the concepts of dark matter dark energy, the universe and the soul.

These people will turn on you. For those that believe what i am saying. Or for those that follow. They will turn on you. Because of this.

And no i am not dancing around the question, I am saying that the new testament contains to much corruption for it to even be looked upon. I would say follow the new testament if he was more clear or even vocal about the essence of darkness. But, he kinda walked around doing miracles. Told some stories and made some promises. Got crucified. Came back promised he would return then left.

Im sorry but there's not much wisdom contained there except for a legend about Osiris. And even then, It is only the legend about the Hero. Not the teachings which people should know. People should know a hero is coming but i mean. Its crap. Really. Its crap. That side of the book is going to murder so many people because of the words contained in it will be used to preach against the spirit of god * darkness* From which the father was born. Nothing evil about it. If people just stood and stared, well good for them. But we know that many people will retaliate. So people will hate me for what needs to be done in order to save those seeking knowledge and the eternal light. They would be my brothers and sisters. Whom i would defend with my life. And share with eternally. To many mistakes have been made in the passed, the ranks of archangels were devoured. But that will not happen this time. We need a reigning peace over the world. And an initiation program for those wishing to become arch angels once the chambers are opened.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Seriously man... I don't hate you or anyone else for that matter...

But your still dancing around the question...

There are only vague similarities between Jesus and osiris...

So again i ask... What is crap about the message Jesus gave us?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Its not my willing choice. Do you understand this? They will lash out at people in anger and confusion. For those trying to grasp the concepts of dark matter dark energy, the universe and the soul.

If Jesus taught people to love thy enemy, resist not evil, and turn the other cheek, and people will get angry at others for grasping concepts of dark matter/energy, universe, and the soul...

then that is hypocrisy, since they aren't following their own teachings...

You say people are awaiting false beings to be cruising as light beings, but really it will be these dark beings showing up to bring us back to an eternal dark flame...?

If I saw a shadow being, I wouldn't be so quick to judge. In fact I did see one, a darkness being with a blue aura, I know someone who had a bad experience with a light being, so I already know that sometimes things are not as they appear.

So, what is your view? What do you think "the light" is trying to do to people since you say walking into this "darkness" is the true path back to God?

edit on 18-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

John 8:12 ESV / 153 helpful votes

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

1 John 1:7 ESV / 103 helpful votes

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

John 1:5 ESV / 85 helpful votes

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Matthew 5:14 ESV / 71 helpful votes

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Matthew 5:16 ESV / 65 helpful votes

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

MANNNN seriiousslllyyy. You have no idea how upset this makes me.

1 John 1:5 ESV / 60 helpful votes

This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Like what a joke

John 12:36 ESV / 31 helpful votes

While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light.” When Jesus had said these things, he departed and hid himself from them.

Sounds like someone rewrote the bible to prepare people for Ashtars return, not Christ.

John 9:5 ESV / 31 helpful votes

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Just because something is a half truth. Shouldn't mean it should be said. Without being accompanied by you know. A more literal verse. Even then. The new testament is very sketchy.

Authenticity Main article: Authorship of the Pauline Epistles The first verse in the letter, according to the late manuscripts used in most English translations, reads, "Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus." (Eph. 1:1 NIV). Hence, the letter identifies Paul as its author, and these manuscripts designate the Ephesian church as its recipient. Ephesians is found in the two earliest canons, and many of the early Church Fathers (including Clement of Rome, Ignatius, Hermas, and Polycarp) support Paul's authorship. However, there are a few problems with this traditional position, including: The earliest and best known manuscripts omit the words "in Ephesus", rendering the phrase simply as "to the saints ... the faithful in Christ Jesus" (NIV alternative translation). The letter lacks any references to people in Ephesus, or any events Paul experienced there. Phrases such as "ever since I heard about your faith"[1:15] might seem to indicate that the writer has no firsthand knowledge of his audience. This presents a problem as the book of Acts records that Paul spent a significant amount of time with the church in Ephesus, and in fact was one of its founders. However, "faith" in this verse is the start of a list of qualities displayed by the recipients of the letter, not a solitary statement about news of faith, full stop. Additionally, the author gives no indication that the report he "heard" was his introduction to the church in Ephesus. It could mean that he received word of the further development and growth of the church in Ephesus, and if Paul—co-founder of that church---wrote the letter, this illuminates his follow-up: "I do not cease to give thanks for you..."[1:16]

The information is so back and forth. Its no wonder people think the truth is some mysterious answer that is completely unfathomable.

Only reason why i know so much is because i am a contactee for these *dark beings* as they have loomed around my life ever since i could remember. I have memories of preschool and a little bit farther back so i was 3-4 years old at the time. I felt old when i was 12 lol believe it or not. I feel much older now and i kind a stopped caring about people not giving me respect. they see me as a kid, Later when im older people will ignorantly listen to me because il be a wise man, Tho non of that will matter because non of the prophecy would of came true if such a situation were to occure. Which i actually wouldn't mind to be honest.

I always wondered what it would be like to live a normal life. Have never been exposed to ET, just been a regular old joe. Struggling to understand how the scum appears under a toilet seat when you keep it so clean. Or deciding which puppet to vote for thinking the president is gunna show the companies a thing or 2.

But then i would just be Meek, and that's no fun at all. Calming and blissful. And somewhat empty. Its a trade off. You either are completely oblivious and feel empty, Or you know whats going to happen and have a weight on your shoulders. And that weight is the accumulative Meek that inherited the earth.

Theres a dozen more quote than that one. It just makes me sick reading it. Knowing people are going to be fighting me the whole time because of what that corruption has seeded in that book.

If you are still completely clueless to what im talking about / face palm face palm face palm

There are the 4 physical states of which sum of mass can be in. Meaning paper can be in a fire state air water or liquid.

But paper itself is made of actual scientific elemental compounds. But these compounds follow the laws of the physical states. Everyone should know this and understand this. That anything can cycle from the 4 through each other infinitely.. okay? But there is a non physical state. From which everyone Originated from. And returns to.

And that would be the process of dark matter and dark energy. Which fills our universe and makes the universe black.

Now why would i say the new testament is crap. Well for starters. If you still do not understand where i am coming from. Say that the messiah was a being made of pure black energy. Now considering all the light verses in the bible, Do you think people would listen to me if i told them a reptillian invasion was coming? Probably not. Those people who were corrupted by those verses will forever be brainwashed by it. And label me a demon. And those same people will take it into their own hands, to harm those who seek such a path.

Do you know what im saying? Self rightious people will be the death of themselves. And murders and theives will be judged for the harm they created. Because many people get away with crimes and do not spend time in prison. This is were the topic of revenge comes from. Some people deserve to legit be punished. And many people would agree with those that are punished with a death penalty for a mass shooting. This is along the same lines. But no man should ever take a life into their own hands. This is not their job, and they were not appointed to do so. and So do not pretend to be a reaper of you are not a reaper.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join