It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Yahweh the Supreme Creator or an Evil God?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

People.
The TEMPLE, IT IS THE HUMAN BODY

WHEN WILL YOU SEE THE ESOTERIC LIGHT

Could you explain a little more?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
The gods portrayed in the new and old testaments are like when they switched Becky on Rosanne and thought no one would notice. COMPLETELY different guy.

I get what you are saying. I saw it that way, too. You might enjoy reading about some examples of God's mercy in the Old Testament.

The Mercy of God as Found in the Old Testament

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

originally posted by: AshFan
The gods portrayed in the new and old testaments are like when they switched Becky on Rosanne and thought no one would notice. COMPLETELY different guy.

I get what you are saying. I saw it that way, too. You might enjoy reading about some examples of God's mercy in the Old Testament.

The Mercy of God as Found in the Old Testament

YHWH killed, ordered killing, and then even included innocent animals in that mix. He was everything Dawkins described him as being.
So, question for you? Why are women considered "unclean" for just having a menstrual cycle? Or, women unclean longer after childbirth, for having a girl instead of a boy?
Have you noticed how Jesus touched, healed, accepted, and ministered to....ALL those whom YHWH rejected? Jesus broke every law YHWH had in place..... and He cherry picked from the Torah, often changing the very laws of YHWH. (for instance... forgiving one's enemies).
edit on 23-11-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Of cource Lord God is not thee God. Lord God is a imposter.

This can be figured out by Reading Genesis Chapter 2 and 3. and comparing it to Genesis Chapter 1.

In Genesis Chapter 2 and 3 is where Lord God sets his stage for setting up his Kingdom on Earth and, easward in Eden Cherubims.

Lord God sets up his kindom on Earth through Adam, by sending Adam out of Eden Cherubims. And then Lord God protects Eden Cherubims by setting up a burning sword.

Remember only Adam was formed from the Dust on the ground and was sent forth to where he was taken. Eve is not made from the Dust on the ground. Eve was formed in the Garden of Eden from Adams rib.

Adam also said that Eve was the mother of all living Things. In other Words Eve is the tree of life which Lord God put in the midst of the Garden.
-PS: In genesis Chapter 1. Earth is the mother of all living Things....Not Eve. Eve was not even the mother of all living Things Eastward in Eden. Eve was the last living thing Lord God formed in the garden of Eden.

Eve is the woman who is going to set up Lord Gods Kindom eastwards in Eden Cherubims. Eve was never cast out of Eden only Adam was. That is specifically stated in genesis Chapter 3, verse 23.

The bride that is mentioned in the bible comes to mind when i read this. Because Eve is the bride that is going to come Down to Earth. And all the christians are going to worship the event.

Eden Cherubims is also not a Place without sin. The serpent was never cast out. The tree of knowledge (good and Evil) is the serpent.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yahweh is the "programmer." A real, transdimensional and transtemporal entity of essentially infinite power would be incomprehensible to people. Yahweh (or "Saklas" or "Yadalbaoth") is a pretender god, messing around with energy / matter in ordinary spacetime and possibly - mistakenly - even believing that he (it) is the supreme being.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Eden Cherubims is also not a Place without sin. The serpent was never cast out. The tree of knowledge (good and Evil) is the serpent.

The serpent in the tree is a symbolic representation of the old Hebrew goddess Asherah, the consort of Yahweh. Casting her as the evil temptress is a kind of backhanded slam after she "divorced" Yahweh when the Hebrews decided to go all-out monotheistic. Anyone reading the Torah at the time would have immediately recognized the reference.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Yahweh is the "programmer." A real, transdimensional and transtemporal entity of essentially infinite power would be incomprehensible to people. Yahweh (or "Saklas" or "Yadalbaoth") is a pretender god, messing around with energy / matter in ordinary spacetime and possibly - mistakenly - even believing that he (it) is the supreme being.

Totally on the same page as you...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Of cource Lord God is not thee God. Lord God is a imposter.

This can be figured out by Reading Genesis Chapter 2 and 3. and comparing it to Genesis Chapter 1.

In Genesis Chapter 2 and 3 is where Lord God sets his stage for setting up his Kingdom on Earth and, easward in Eden Cherubims.

Lord God sets up his kindom on Earth through Adam, by sending Adam out of Eden Cherubims. And then Lord God protects Eden Cherubims by setting up a burning sword.

Remember only Adam was formed from the Dust on the ground and was sent forth to where he was taken. Eve is not made from the Dust on the ground. Eve was formed in the Garden of Eden from Adams rib.

Adam also said that Eve was the mother of all living Things. In other Words Eve is the tree of life which Lord God put in the midst of the Garden.
-PS: In genesis Chapter 1. Earth is the mother of all living Things....Not Eve. Eve was not even the mother of all living Things Eastward in Eden. Eve was the last living thing Lord God formed in the garden of Eden.

Eve is the woman who is going to set up Lord Gods Kindom eastwards in Eden Cherubims. Eve was never cast out of Eden only Adam was. That is specifically stated in genesis Chapter 3, verse 23.

The bride that is mentioned in the bible comes to mind when i read this. Because Eve is the bride that is going to come Down to Earth. And all the christians are going to worship the event.

Agree....Genesis 1 to Gen 2:4 are two different "God's", though I don't capitalize the "Lord god". He is definitely the imposter, wanna be "god".
No wonder this planet and people are so screwed up...and miserable.
I was pondering how so many commit suicide today. I mean, you'd think a LOVING God, in control of everything, would step in and show the person about to off themselves, that he really does care for them. Instead, they get "crickets".
Personally, I think the Gnostics had it right. This world is created and controlled by the Demiurge, and kept in a perpetual state of chaos for the archons and "whatever else" to feed off of our pain and misery. That's why it's predatory and miserable. Yes, there's beauty...but, those beautiful things can be deadly (the sun, though beautiful...will kill you if out in it too long, we can't survive without sustenance...which means taking the life of another sentient being (unless one chooses not to...though animals do it due to built in instinct). Of course, no Christian really has a good explanation of why God went from "eat the plants and herbs to feed yourselves", to "now eat everything, including those animals I made".
Nope they don't have a good answer at all, except, "YHWH said we could". Whatever.
Can someone please tell me WHY in the world there are fleas, mosquitoes, etc.? What kind of loving god would create blood sucking things that serve no purpose except to suck other creature's blood?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Eden Cherubims is probably not a Place on Earth since the meaning of Cherubims can mean: winged celestial being. Sinse Eden is used infront of Cherubims. This could imply that the Garden of eden is not a Place on Earth, but a celestial place.

This sort of make sense since it is described that Lord God formed Adam from the dust on the ground on Earth. Then Adam was put to sleep so that Lord God could create his garden easward in Eden. And then Lord God put him there all alone.

- Only Adam was commanded not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Eve was not becasue she was not formed yet. The serpent was not formed yet either nor the tree of life.

- Only Adam was sent out from the garden of Eden. Non of the other living Things that Lord God created were sent out from the garden. No, Lord god put up a burning sword to protect Eve and the rest of Lord Gods creation from Adam.

Personally i think Lord God have messed up Our minds so badly that we actually dont know who to believe and what to believe. The Bibile is all tvisted and full of knowledge of Good and Evil. Its like Our Church have adopted the serpents own Words to mis guide us.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Personally i think Lord God have messed up Our minds so badly that we actually dont know who to believe and what to believe. The Bibile is all tvisted and full of knowledge of Good and Evil. Its like Our Church have adopted the serpents own Words to mis guide us.

Right there with you, bro. Right there with ya.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The Old Testament "God" was a bad guy. Jesus was a good guy. Its so obvious and easy to see except for those with a bias. Jesus taught Kindness, the Old Testament God displayed rage and murder.

what perhaps is not so obvious is why Jesus and the reverse hitler of the old testament are so commonly seen in the same context given such a conflict in character. like erecting monuments and writing songs praising actual Hitler because his son cured cancer and ended world hunger. its great that the teachings of Jesus (which are actually a lot older than Jesus) have a positive impact. leave yahweh out of it. the god of Abraham deserves neither respect nor admiration.
edit on 23-11-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
supreme creator

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: grizzly9

Or Demiurge...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join