It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Towers warship enters NY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So they can remove 8 tons of rubble...
Refine it.
Form It.
Then conceive ...
design,
and build a brand new warship.

All before we heal the still GAPING OPEN WOUND that is the WTC Ground Zero?!

What an utterly DISGRACEFUL and self-glorifying MASTURBATORY ACT by the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

MASTURBATORY : excessively self-absorbed or self-indulgent. eg: to write books about themselves for people to read…with envy

[edit on (11/3/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Perhaps this is all part of some ancient Illuminati ceremony or ritual.

Decades long. Involving 9/11... destruction of the twins.... forging of a new weapon. Returning that weapon to the sacred ground from whence it came.

To a 21 gun salute.

Keep your eyes open for symbolism, dates, and timing with regards to this ship's christening, placement, lunar and solar cycles etc etc.

It all seems like some ancient ritual MODERNIZED to me.

Look at the ship's motto: "Strength forged through sacrifice. Never forget."

Was 9/11 a "sacrifice"? Usually a sacrifice is something which is chosen to be undertaken; Something which MUST be done; When something is laid-out by your own will to appease a greater purpose or higher power.

Is it a sacrifice when you are attacked; blindsided by an unknown enemy attack?

No: It is only a sacrifice when you take place in the sacrifice: either by making it happen or allowing it to happen... for a greater purpose or higher power.

Was 9/11/01 a planned slaughter of sacrificial lambs on the mass alter of some grand ceremony?

It is written in the ship's motto!
I REST MY CASE

I heard rumor this ship is destined for the Middle East soon, is that true?

[edit on (11/3/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hiding the evidence is fairly evident here. Remember how quickly the steel was cleaned up and whisked away to China ? Just another questionable piece of the overall 9/11 puzzle.

Building a school or a memorial .... Are you kidding ? Its obvious that that is exactly why they didn't do such a thing. There's No money in a memorial but building a ship translates to $$$ for the Industrial Military Complex who were behind this entire charade.

Yep, its called, out of sight, out of mind. Resmeltlng the steel also eliminates that possibility of someone gaining access and/or sampling the metal in it's original state as well as reducing the cost of building this dual purpose vessel.

Dual purpose in that they not only had a means of reusing the steel and hiding the evidence but they Also now have a dual function propaganda platform to use as a constant reminder of 9/11 to further justify the loss of life and costs of these wars.

This is and has been used throughout history to incite hatred towards the enemy boosting support for wars...and is commonly called propaganda.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TangoVooDoo

Originally posted by TangoVooDoo
[..]
Also at what point did "the steel from the twin towers" kill 3000 people? I thought people killed people on that day.

The steel from the twin towers killed 3000 people at the point that it melted due to fire.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
it costs $$$$, to maitian and keep the hip around..they have money to make a ship that will never got to war, just sit at port for go knows how long, till it too, in time, has its funding cuts and sold to a scrap yard, but no money to help the economy???

Modest Mouse - Bankrupt On Selling

well all the apostles
they're sitting in swings
and I'd sell off my savior
for a set of new rings
and some sandals
with the style of straps that cling best to the era
so all of the businesses
and unlimited kill
where they buy and they sell
and they sell all their
trash to each other
but they're sick of it all
and they're bankrupt on selling
and all of the angels
they'd sell off your soul
for a set of new wings and anything gold
they remember
the people they loved their old friends
and I've seen through 'em all
seen through 'em all
and seen through most everything
all the people you knew were the actors
all the people you knew were the actors
well, I'll go to college
and I'll learn some big words
and I'll talk real loud
goddamn right I'll be heard
you'll remember the guys
that said all those big words
they must've learned in college
and it took a long time
but I came clean with myself
I come clean out of love with my lover
I still love her
loved her more when she used to be sober and i was kinder

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
People, this is an awesome warship. This ship is made to take the fight to our enemy's position.

The timing of this is important.

B. Hussein O. is going to be pressured into ramping up the war on terror even though he talked like a pacifist to get elected.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
the ship only contains 7.5 tons of steel. That is not very much at all. Probably one or two plates on that ship.

I don't attach people to objects. It was steel from the building, that is all. Steel doesn't define the victims, they did't touch it, make it, love it or keep it. It was the building.That is it. Too much sentimentality put into such inane objects.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
After yesterday's attack on Fort Hood in Texas we can figure on this warship doing some duty soon.

The timing of it all is very interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

check ou this editorial cartoon - particularly relevant:]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join