It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Towers warship enters NY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What a shame.

The nation's greatest tragedy in many years and we honor the dead by... building a ship designed to kill more people. Of all the things that could have been built; a memorial, a school, a learning/career center, a building dedicated to 9/11 and peace... we build a warship.

Let's remember, the terrorists hate our freedom the only solution is to; pass the patriot act, intrude on innocent people's lives and keep FISA up to date for the best capability of eavesdropping. If they hate our freedoms, the best response would have been to allow more freedom, not take it all away.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
instead of building this ship to commemorate the lost lives, why not completely finish looking for bodies in ground zero?

why not allow an independant investigation on 911?

I don't get it?

and why build a WARship out of the steel?????
I mean seriously

and also, when they melted this steel did they use jet fuel?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
From what I can see its a stealth ship.
Perfect irony.
There are waves that can't be fooled by angles.
However knowing about them is forbidden.
Now thats stealth.
No.
Just a way of selling inferior technology.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
That is great, taking the steel from the twin towers that killed 3000 people to create a warship so the 'steel' can go on maybe killing more people else wher.. Superb..

Or....maybe it will be used to protect your ass if and when we get invaded.

Also at what point did "the steel from the twin towers" kill 3000 people? I thought people killed people on that day.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TangoVooDoo

Originally posted by ChemBreather
That is great, taking the steel from the twin towers that killed 3000 people to create a warship so the 'steel' can go on maybe killing more people else wher.. Superb..

Or....maybe it will be used to protect your ass if and when we get invaded.

Also at what point did "the steel from the twin towers" kill 3000 people? I thought people killed people on that day.

I agree, people killed people, and I don't mean the people who flew the planes. Sure, they killed some, but the real murderers are still to be held accountable. The reason why a real investigation hasn't taken place is because the people who would be expected to initiate the investigation would have to investigate themselves, the US government.

On the ship, yes, they very well might need it, and very soon, the way they are making enemies of every other country in the world. Mark my words, it's not going to be long before either:

A: The American People overthrow the government,

...or...

B: The rest of the world say's "we've had enough" and kicks Americas ass!

I hope it's the first option, as Mother Earth can't take much more abuse in the name of WAR! The people who are now in control of America's interests are terrorists.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My problem is not that it's 'another warship' but rather it's an offensive oriented warship. I would have rather they put the steel in a defensive oriented warship such as a coastal patrol ships or a frigate or something.

We need less aircraft carriers, attack submarines, and amphibious assault ships and more coastal patrol ships and the like. Its time to concentrate on defending the homeland and creating a Fortress America, to hell with everyone else.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Not to hell with everyone else, to hell with terrorising everyone else, yes

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Americas idea of defending itself is starting and financing wars in other countries, horrific, but true.

First they have to start defending the constitution from which the country was born.

The best form of defence would be getting its own crap in order first, otherwise there will be no people left who want to fight for it in the wars it chooses to impose on less wealthy and technologically advanced countries, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Cuba, etc, etc, etc

Come on America, I grew up watching films about how great you was, wanting to visit you, talk like you, be you. Now I hate you and what you do to others and indeed your own people, what you stand for and what you have become. Its a disgrace to humanity.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
any one know where this ship was built?

I thought China purchased the steel....

never tested for trace explosives or evidence....

out of sight out of mind

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The one where its standing in front of the statue of liberty is my favorite. I can definetly see why this would be make everyone emotional, especially for the victims family and the cops and firemen that handled everything that day. I didnt even know they were re-using the steal for anything. I think its a great way to honor the memories of the victims.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

What the hell is wrong with minds of these people ???

All those people die in one of the most horrible ways and they go and build a bloody warship of all from the steel ?

Are people incapable of building a hospital, or a fire engine from used steel ??

For ################### sake I am so angry I could, could -

Who the bastard hell is making money out of it this time ???

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

I think its a great way to honor the memories of the victims.

What, yet another device for going around killing other people ????

If people have souls do you honestly believe that they are looking down beaming at this wonderful creation of death and destruction ?

Do you not for a minute think that the children of the deceased may not later view a killing machine as a token of honor ?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

i think the whole thing is in the spirit of good old fashioned american retaliation through weird acts of patriotism

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is to bisarre and cold only have been the idea of a few very, very sick minds!
I´m speechless...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Oh so that's why wtc went down

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I predict a repeat of the Philadelphia Experiment with this ship
What's more powerful than a ship made out of lost souls...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

My grandads ship back in his Navy days had the same, when they were in the north atlantic, it was a below freezing night and he told me that when the crew were off to bed and the guards wer eon watch they heard loud cries of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo someone help! help me! help!!" he said the crew were running around the ship looking for whoever it was.

That when after 2 hours there was nothing they went back to bed at 12am. at around 5am they all woke up from loud scratchings in the actual metal in the rooms. They jumped out of bed scared and when theyw ere opening their doors they claim to have seen more than 100 men in 17th century regalia mopping the floors and talking to one another. So terrified they hid under their beds (these were grown men the vast majority were 22-36+) when they woke up, the enxt morning to go back on duty and they went to the guard station.

My grandad said the guard was out cold with a look of horror on his face. When they finally manage to wake him up he kept screaming "blood it's everywhere..blood! woman.." then started crying my grandad could of sworn out of the corner of his eye there was a woman with her guts hanging out grinning wickedly who vanished into the metal.

Needless to say he got a transfer

I think ghosts are extremley common on the seas.. god help the sailors inside this ship though...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomasblackraven
I'm not sure if using WTC steel is a good idea... I mean, I really wouldn't want material that is prone to "thermal expansion" to be responsible for my safety on the water! What would happen if there's a fire on board? I would hate to see the whole ship crumble into nothingness in the open sea.

Yeah, I hope no JET FUEL gets SPILLED on the decks!

Ship would sink in freefall speed!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
IMO its an insult to the victims.
Im disgusted they have the nerve to build a killing machine with steel that played a roll in killing innocent people.

They could have used that steel to build a peaceful memorial reminding us of the victims and insanity of war.
Instead they add to the problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

This ship is going to be prone to ghost stories for it's entire naval existence and beyond.

Suspicious sailors are going to be coming back with story after story after story, each are going to expand on stories they heard. Till it's a constant thing.

Maybe station this in Pearl Harbor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join