It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dedicating my life to UFO research and more worried.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
huggs everyone.

I been gone awhile cause my PC went to poop on me.

I hope you all are doing great!!!!
And I missed you very much..............

Im going to intensify my studies on UFO's/and ET's...

Im not good at much,,but more a listner..

I know some of you are skeptics,,,and some of you who are beleivers think the ET;s are shining becons of lite and beautifull.

I do not!

Hard to explain why,,their species/us are uncompatible in thought and reasoning....

we are just as dangerous to them as they are to us..

Some say well,,they havent killed us,,,or taken over,,,
well,,,,i think we are in the beginning stage(s) of whats going on,,,,(tell that to the abtuctees)with their needles and sex probing devices or whatever they are.

And if theres a few dozen ET craft visiting our planet daily,,,,this to me is worrisome and cause for concern...

I better quit,,,smile...

But Im glad to be back and hear everyones opinions and topics!!!

missed you all so much!!!!

Hugggs

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Glad to have ya around again, even if I never met ya before.

Just curious, but why do you believe that we are as dangerous to UFO's, as they are to us? Personal experiences of yours, or have you learned this from someone or somewhere else?

I wish you luck in your studies, you are in good company.

Hope you will share your findings with the ATS community as you find them!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi,

Welcome back - hope the PC crash wasn't too traumatic?

ET's and UFO's? Personnally I have never seen one but believe most are man made (either latest generation military craft, lanterns or hoaxes),
some are natural (earthlights, ball lightning..) whilst a few are - UFO's.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think some are good and some are bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Third Eye

Do you think some "races" of aliens are bad or good?
Because humans can be bad and good and I would be amazed if every alien in a race/species was "good"

[edit on 2-11-2009 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

I myself haven't decided whether they are friend or foe...fwiw

maybe they are so advanced they treat us as wildlife; that's ok, as long as its not cattle for the slaughter

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

Originally posted by The Third Eye

Do you think some "races" of aliens are bad or good?
Because humans can be bad and good and I would be amazed if every alien in a race/species was "good"

[edit on 2-11-2009 by FoxMulder91]

I actually meant to mention the fact that humans are both bad and good. Therefore, it's safe to assume that ETs are likely the same.

Thanks for completing my point.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
huggs everyone,,,

I didnt imply that every human or ET is evil and bad..(but some are),,

Its hard for me to nail my feelings/opinion down on this so most understand where Im coming from...

Its kinda like the animal world,,,a hawk and a pretty little sparrow,,dogs and cats,,,...
even though all beautifull yet different on how they are...

like the world we live in as well,,,the good guy is bad to others or the bad guy is the hero of others...

I feel as Im a good and kind sweet person,,but i am not a vegetatrian..

say if scientist found a family of bigfoots,,,,I dont think they'd be living happily ever after....

I know 98% of sighting are military or explainable,,,,but that leaves open 1000's upon 1000's of cases on the 2%....

I dont think ??,,we'll ever know the whole truth on what/who they actually are...
And as well could be dealing with several ET races....

also,,I am more interested in ones opinions,,not to debate you on your beleifs..

I hope this sums it up a tad more so you see where Im coming from,,,,smile

huggs everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amy

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I think that it is possible that some aliens are negative and some are of a more positive disposition. If this attitude was based on a race by race basis I might be concerned that there might be a hive mind arrangement to their culture and that would be worrying to me because I love individualism.

I am sure some visitors are less than friendly and sometimes lethal to us but there are many accounts I have enjoyed reading that indicate a direct opposite. To my mind it would be best to wait and see rather than assume that open contact would mean us harm because to fall into a trap of fear would be a tragic opportunity lost.

I have read of the cattle and human mutilations, the hunters drained of bodily fluids and killed by “Chuba” in the rainforests of South America. So yes I am certain that like us there are many varying perceptions of us based upon the individualistic nature of those who visit us.

I feel/hope that a long and fascinating conversation might be in order rather than a violent knee jerk response.

I had wondered where you had disappeared to even though I do not know you; I have read many of your posts with a smile.

Welcome back

[edit on 2-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

The words "hive mentality" is alarming and negative. I also don't know what it means. In 5D on, we experience the "Universal Understanding" and it is related to telepathy and oneness, we are all one, resonating at different frequency as the Universe is one as well, and all are Prime Creator/First Cause/Divine Mother. Our inner most thoughts are understood. I've had contact with both the zetan/vrill related bad guys, they're the ones doing the abductions. Some of the human groups are under the controllers as well. But the large groupings of good guys shine light and love from Mother. And there are many starseeds here, basically anyone who has seen a craft and is not nuki in source is, or zetan, are starseeds. Though many don't do the work to wake up and realize this.
I have a thread on doing the work to wake up.

The energies hit us all in august gave me this expanded sense of this other me. Perhaps my higher self, but also in my experiences I have another compartment and my friend and I have shared information from joint experiences. So I don't really know, but I've always been a bit psi and I energy recognition, can see who some people are in source.
And, in August many leaped out at me, from my family groupiing, the Lyrean starseeds that were here, and I knew them, I knew some were on assignmetns, some off and needed to be brought into awareness and resume their work. Though all I could do is pray, meditate and send light and love. It was actually my advisor, a good blond pleiadian/lyrean advisor that told me I must never judge anyone, and that this world was so negative a 3D experience with so much mind control that many starseeds weren't waking up, though still handing in reports physically or astrally in dreamtime, and giving them more information so they can make adjustments, and some were seriously stuck in bad situations, and we are to send light and love, and compassion. And to pray.

While that was happening, I felt so isolated and alone in this foreign way, and without remembering that I couldn't do this int the 3D, at least yet, and forgetting the matrix, I walked out our sliding doors with this other more expanded me, the one who recongized everyone instantly, just reaching out to my family and suddenly I was in that oneful connection, the Universal Understanding and it was the thing I missed the most here. It beyond words. And told welcome back. You get to be an individual as well. Though one, in unity, we are many in one. We are persons working on perfecting ourselves throughout the mulitiverse experience, often working on behalf of others.

There are both negatives and postiives. For example, we are all waiting for disclosure, and it will be wonderful But I have some very informed friends and aquaintances who have pointed out the zetan grey agenda is Vrill. That this program from the Nazi technology is NASA. That groom lake is the real area 51, or one of the main ones, and there bases throughout the world from whence abductions take place, and hybrid program. So , unless its a wonderful, free us, share all resources, banks disappear, we are healed, we advance, we are free, earth changes mitagated, spirituality not a controlling religion kind of disclosure its the wrong group initially coming forward. And starseeds will be instructed to go under the radar and wait for your groups to show up.
We're not here for a Vrill takeover.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I believe you are talking about the Reptilians and their Gray servants.

These guys are in cahoots with the government, and most of the metallic craft that you see hovering the earth every day are coming from them.

They do genetic engineering, trying to perfect a master Race for the NWO.

They believe that the Aryan race is closer to God, the darker you are the closer you are being less receptive of Supernaturality.

They prefer to pro-create and continue their bloodlines in Aryan bodies.

They also want to create immortality for themselves and satisfy their addiction for blood and andronochrome.

They want to get rid of the " inferior races" and get rid of 90 percent of the population through diseases, war, and massacres.

To get rid of [edit on 2-11-2009 by Pocky]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
In fact for any who are aware of some of their contacts, or have a sense that they have connections to ple'o'sha'ns, lyraens, sirians, acturians, andromedans, Federation or anything like this, and something controlling comes out, just pay attention. Someone I also know met some of the hybrids, in fact they were sent out to various locations and countries, usually US ones in nationality in this scouting program, to locate starseeds and there are programs that have bad directives developed and in place.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Beautifully said and I hasten to apologise if my use of the hive mind terminology offended you. I would never intentionally offend anyone without a very good reason. I mentioned “hive mind” wrapped contextually within a hypothetical in that if a visitor race loved or hated us based on their racial makeup then something might be very wrong.

For me I would feel it better to think that within each race just as in ours there are aspirations and needs that are in many ways are similar to our own because if that turns out to be a reality then I believe it would be much more fulfilling to be able to connect to a visitor race of beings rather than a race of beings that all slotted into one way of thinking – be that negative or positive.

You words find resonance with me and I thank you for taking to the time to write so much to me with such depth.
I really appreciate the effort and the things you said and agree with you based on what I have read and in one case, experienced.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I had read another post of yours on another thread an thought you had some real awareness, and just tried to express what the Universal Understanding is. Ty you for understanding I was just fleshing out something often misunderstood, certainly not taking issue with your post.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I try to keep an open mind – probably a little too open according to many but the dilemma I have is that the more I read the more contradictions and literature comes into view that seems to be disinformation or a sudden dead end.

Sometimes I get to read something that does seem to be without a hidden agenda but in my opinion these documents or blogs seem to have become a rarer thing as outside interests or influences make their presence felt more and more. My own agenda (if it could be classed as an agenda) is not to convince anyone as to the existence of UFO’s.

As I see it those who become convinced will do so because they discovered the thing that convinced them by themselves, because a horse cannot be forced to drink.

Those who are never convinced were never meant to be convinced I have come to realise. They are probably not ready at this time to experience anything that could convince them. This could be considered to be harsh but I feel this to be a statement of fact as I see it because I have seen UFO’s and I know they are real and I saw my first UFO because I opened my mind to it so I go a step further and say that there is an extrasensory addition to the phenomenon. My goal is to have a real conversation with a real visitor (it does not matter to me if they look human) with no agenda from me other than to have a real conversation that gives me the truth, nothing more and nothing less - I think.

I made a mistake in trying to convince others so early on in my journey, a waste of precious time and I found to my cost that just as I hold strongly to the concept of alien visitation there are those on the opposite side of the debate who also hold just as strongly to their belief that we are alone. Sometimes they go further and their passion mirrors my own passion but from the opposite side of the debate.

Often it is stated that we have no interstellar friends out there and in some cases it is put forward that the believer is lacking certain social skills and this social division makes those of us who believe susceptible to falling into the believer “religion”. I always feel an emotional sting when the religion card is thrown at me and others who believe but I have learned through time to see it as nothing more than being poked with a stick, the intent to illicit a response I no longer provide.

I have also learned to accept their point of view but I learned it best to disregard these sometimes carefully woven personal stings in the context of discovering the truth because I see it as part of the distraction now.
Over the years I simply lurked because there are periods when the debate heats up to the point where it is no longer debate but a contest to find who can out-debate each other – I avoid those games like the plague.
This is an efficient way to avoid that problem but it is probably too efficient because I found from this strategy that there can be no exchange of theories and no chance of swaying another’s opinion - which I no longer try to do anyway.

At least I have gained a much thicker skin and a deeper understanding that a lot of the time many people who are interested in the UFO phenomenon need much more than words and will be unforgiving if all that is given is words.

That seems fair to me!

I think it is indicative of a state of play that shows the bar is high as it should be but speaking for myself I am totally in the dark and I make many mistakes in putting forward my own theories on what is going on unseen above and around us.

Like every person here with honest interest I am simply looking for the truth and to learn as I journey. I have concluded that the journey is filled with traps and snares that distract from the final aim, but this may not be by accident so the truth could actually be much closer to the surface than otherwise assumed.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Hey Amy... welcome back! I wondered where you had gone to!

The jury is still out as far as ET agenda's go. It's impossible to guess ET psychology... not without anthromorphising (projecting human traits) upon them.

As I like to say:

"We only suspect of others what we are capable of doing ourselves".

IRM

[edit on 3/11/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
One of the many things to ask about our possible visitors is whether they are here on behalf of an organization or private tourists. For what reason would you come to observe a planet and not make contact? Unless they are active behind the scenes and pulling the strings, they aren't likely to be hostile.

If I were in their space shoes, I would find it very difficult to come to the decision of revealing my presence. From studying the Human race, I would know that any act of goodwill would not be met without some hostility and distrust. There would be mass paranoia. It would be difficult for mankind to not feel threatened by a race of superior intellect, and possibly it would be similarly difficult for an alien race of superior intellect and technology to treat mankind as equals. The world will have to slowly warm up to the affirmation of an advanced alien race.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey Amy
I'm new here, but welcome back and sorry to hear about your pc conking out on you

I'm very open minded myself, I can't say I'll be dedicating my life to researching UFO's and its not that I dont care or dont have an opinion, theres just too much to do and too little time. Life is very precious and for what I can see there are alot of people in this world who aren't quite ready to deal with the truth yet.

What is the truth? I really dont know, I sometimes get a feeling i've already been in this position/scenario once before... I also agree totally with smokejaguar67 in his summary that
"I made a mistake in trying to convince others so early on in my journey, a waste of precious time and I found to my cost that just as I hold strongly to the concept of alien visitation there are those on the opposite side of the debate who also hold just as strongly to their belief that we are alone. Sometimes they go further and their passion mirrors my own passion but from the opposite side of the debate."

very true words, and the out-debating that goes on only wastes more precious time. I believe UFOs are real, in the sense that they are unidentified objects in the night sky, to make a leap from unidentified to say they are from other planets or dimensions... I'd need conclusive evidence. I'm not someone easily swayed by a documentary or a news paper article.. I always find myself seperating fact from fiction... the struggle appears to be trying to work out the mess (hoaxes) from the actual real footage and witness reports.

Onto your actual post, well I think if Extra Terrestrials, people from another planet do exist, I'd like to think they have an ultimate life goal in being a good race, unfortunately as with any ''living thing'' or entity you get good and bad in humans and animals, so its likely that if other races exist beyond our planet, they'll be good and bad in those too.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Even though there are reports every day, and increasing, there has been no real attempt from them to hurt anyone, the stories from victims of Abduction sound and are horrific for them, the fear of not knowing or understanding what has happened to them, then on top of that the feelings that nobody believes their story, I can imagine it would be like your worst nightmare.

But you also have to remember that not all Abductee's reported their experiences as bad, some even look forward to them, or want them to return, I had an experience in 2000, I cant say for certain I was taken anywhere, I do remember the encounter and then arriving home, which surprised all involved because I gained time rather than losing ita journey that took 20-25 mins each night, and being monitored by friends and Family each time I took the trip because it was across the Desert on the high plateau in AZ, I would leave a friends house, and he would call home to tell them to expect me, he was in the middle of the call when I walked in it took 12 minutes, which is impossible, and as I said I do remember some of what happened on the way home.

The feeling I had that night was one of greatest feelings I have ever had, and I have wanted to feel that way again ever since, I think I am addicted to feeling that way after just one experience.

If my instinct and what I felt are anything to go by, then nobody has anything to fear, I am not saying however that there are not bad versions of what or who I came across, it's one of the reasons why my belief in ET is a faith and belief that could never be changed, at all, never.

If your worry is what you are getting into by becoming a full time investigator, all I can say is go into it at a steady pace, do what your heart tells you over your head, your head can play games, but your heart never will, you cant rush it even if you tried, you can be eager to get to the information, and the evidence, but it will be the same no matter when you get to it, and the answers wont change, the cause will stay the same also.

Then you decide just what it is you want to investigate, IE do you want to sit out at night watching, do you want to interview witnesses, do you want to do both and all aspects, it's important to enjoy it also.

Watch the skies, watch Aircraft see how they move, watch birds, helicopters, watch everything that flies, and you will get to know how things look and act, you will get to a stage that when someone tells you a story, things will jump out at you, either pointing towards something that needs to be looked at with more interest, or whether it needs to be looked at but with a theory already in mind as to what you expect to find, but always with an open mind, you will hear people saying , think outside the box, but when you do don't think of the box as being a cube, see it as having as many shapes and sides as you can handle, with different options and opinions on every surface, and never forget to look inside either, because every surface has two sides.

Look for correlation with other reports, even the slightest detail can be relevant, the people you talk too look at their lives, what do they do for work, how do they cope, ask Family if they have seen any changes in the way they act, do they want fame and fortune, are they scared they will be ridiculed, and always remember an explanation helps them as much as it helps you, explaining something they are afraid and pointing out what they missed, can help them, a lot of witnesses become withdrawn and depressed, if they realise they are not alone they always feel better, and always share your findings with them, they respect that and you a lot more and will open up.

And always keep records, even if you write it on a cigarette packet, copy it but keep the packet also, helps to jog memory, and never give your original copy to nobody, chances are you will never get it back.

And welcome back Amy

[edit on 3/11/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
huggs everyone.

Im going to intensify my studies on UFO's/and ET's...

Welcome back amyfriend, I see you want to intensify your studies on UFO's/and ET's.
Well in that case, and if you not already be are aware of this of course, I would recommend you to read these two big threads of former ATS member sleeper, Lou Baldin is his real name.
But take your time for it, and let me know if you want of course, what you think about it all.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join