It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Hebrew Israelites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The True Hebrew Israelites

Who are the True Hebrew Israelites? Gods chosen people in the Bible?
Most people are confused as to who the Israelites are from the Bible.
The confusion is because of the conspiracy surrounding it.

These are the lost Tribes of Israel

Judah — Black Americans
Benjamin — West Indians (Caribbean)
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Gad — Native American Indians
Reuben — Seminole Indians
Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
Issachar — Mexicans
Some Australians, Hawaiian, New Zealand and Irish slaves also.

Gods chosen people.

If you are from these places and have had a family history of slavery YOU are a Hebrew Israelite from Biblical times, the Jews living in Israel today are NOT.
To be a real "Ju" you have to born from the Tribe of Judah (Black Americans)
Jew in Israel today are the IMPOSTORS the Bible talks about know as Khazar Jews from 740 A.D. A lot of Jews know about this, and a lot of Jews just don't know they have been lied to.

If you are from these tribes Wake UP!

-Proof right here.
-The real Hebrew Israelites are a group of mixed people.
-Jesus is a Black Hebrew Israelite.
-So called African Americans are not African. Africans sold them out of hiding.
-The Renaissance - "Renew or Rebirth" was the painting over of Black "Jesus" with a white Jesus A.K.A: Cesare Borgia around the world.
- 400 Years of Gods punishment is almost over.
- Before sins and punishment they were a mighty people feared by Egyptian Pharaohs and ruled Egypt for a period of time.

Who Are The Real Hebrews?

ICONS AND INFO THAT PROVES ISRAELITES ARE BLACK

THE FIRST POPES WERE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES

Part 1

Part 2

THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL CAME TO ARZARETH (America)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Exodus Decoded
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Hitler Knew about Fake Jews

Extras:

The Curses Documentary

www.youtube.com...

The True Hebrew Israelites Documentary

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Revelations 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Revelations 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Matthew 10:34
Jesus:
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Note: I do not promote racism. Just unveiling a lot of the lies of the past.

Credits to the authors of the videos.
AHMAWANBA
thelight101
ofreshartist
gogandmagogsecret

Please Star & Flag!

[edit on 1-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Strangely enough, most of the groups you mentioned have been persecuted and slaughtered in CIA and U.S. Military inverventions since WW2. And of course we know what happened to Black Americans and Native American Indian well before that.

"buds84" Were you in BUD/S?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I enjoyed the opening post and some of the following. I do believe your right on many parts.

I question your motive

Thanks for sharing, we live in difficult times and must learn to do better for one another. I choose to think of us as people that are one. It isn't that I assume we are all equal...it is because we must help one another.

Warm regards,

E

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

OK, where do we forgotten kiwis come? Or are we just lumped in with the Australians as usual?

We are of British, Celtic, Irish and Scottish descent.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Yes New Zealand is in there too I forgot and just added it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
the facts are just too loosey-goosey....
for instance the claim that Black Hebrews of Judah came to a new land (america) that was unhabited....after being released from the Assyrian captivity in 417 BCE is just all mixed up.

the Native-Indians were here in this continent long before 15,000BCE,
so this man's history is not based on fact... rather on wishful thinking

fringe stuff, trying to use evangelism to support their case

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Any person or group that raises themselves above another at the expense of those "under" them is delusional.
If we are not our brother's keeper, then who are we?
Time and time again, we keep forgetting we are all human, and until we realize this no one is any better than anyone else.
If we are to ascend or become better than we are, it is together as a species.
Not as this group or that.
If I took to "the chosen" logic, I am better than every single person on Earth, because I am aware of my own existance.
What does it matter that anyone else is too?
I don't care, I'm aware and that's all that matters.
Sounds ridiculous doesn't it.
Now amplify that against those that claim supremacy.
Yes.....Supremacy.
Sounds awfully like Nazism doesn't it?
My oh my, how the tides have turned.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Any person or group that raises themselves above another at the expense of those "under" them is delusional.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Do you think the Creator has "favourites" among his creations? What would that say about the Creator?

Multiply your 400 years of punishment with 5 and you get it correct and then ask yourself WHY we have all been punished.

We are all created equal. Anybody who thinks different and tries to rise among any other human being will suffer the consequences for it - and deserves it. It's free will after all. Ask for it and you get it. Enjoy the pain.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

No sir, not directed at you in the slightest.
We are all slaves, for bitter masters.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
reply to post by buds84

No sir, not directed at you in the slightest.
We are all slaves, for bitter masters.

Agreed, overtime they have made us all slaves.
No matter how $ rich you think you are, it's still settling for crumbs from rulers.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wrong on all levels.

Yeshua is a Semite Jew, not black, but middle eastern period!
The tribes that returned to the land are Judah and benjamin.

The rest were put into captivity around ninevah andvwere absobed by the tribes, who later moved north then west across Europe. These tribes became the scythians, celts, cymri et al.

After the 7 times 7 punishment curse from G-d, for turning against His ways, these tribes then started to recieve the blessings told to Abraham, where they would be blessed, posses the gates of their enemies etc. Have any of those peoples mentioned had any of these? No, because they are not what you say.
I have done many years of research on this very subject, and I think your post is full of agendas and a revisionist history.
I suggest you research further and quote facts rather than a revised chain of events.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

these tribes then started to receive the blessings told to Abraham, where they would be blessed, posses the gates of their enemies etc. Have any of those peoples mentioned had any of these? No, because they are not what you say.

Obviously it hasn't all been fulfilled yet, not until more people know they are Israelites.
Can you name any other group of people on Earth living out the punishment exactly how the Bible tells us.

Because Jews in Israel today never went through any slavery, and have never fallen to any enemies, they have defended off and won every war against them since 1943.
Matter of fact they are the complete opposite of the Israelites in the Bible.

And you're telling me with all the secret societies today using the Kabbalah and Satanic rituals this doesn't seem slightly suspicious?

The Vatican has payed out billions to victims of their sexual abuse and legal fees and the so called Pope looks like the Emperor from Star Wars.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

The 7 times 2 curse (2520 years) on the tribes that went into captivity, started in 721bc at Samarias fall and the northen tribes going into captivity, and ended 2520 years later in the 1800's when those tribes inherited the promise to Abraham. These are basically the English speaking nations of the world who did indeed posess the gates of their enemies from this point, and where mannaseh devoured ephraim and became greater (America).

And what you said is the reason why we are back in the curse.. We never learn!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is a Jewish Rabbi admitting Jesus was black.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

My internet connection out here in nowhere is to slow to watch the utubes so please bear with me and my questions.

I only see 12 tribes listed yet there were 13 tribes. You fail to mention the tribe of Dan. In your opinion and the sources that influence you jusst who pray tell is the tribe of Dan?

Also you say Haitians are the tribe of Levi. The tribe of levi were the priest. Now I believe the Haitians were into vondu or voodoo. So I'm to take it not only did they forget they were chosen people of the bible but also forgot all the teachings that they were in charge of also?

Or if they haven't forgotten the teachings they were in charge of then the bible is totally wrong and todays Christians should be practicing voodoo at Sunday church service?

Also in the bible God changes Jacobs name to Israel. Which instead of being a race of people would that not mean his bloodline? I'm assuming that must be the case since you put in only Irish people that were slaves. That insinuates that Irish that were never slaves must for some reason be different than enslaved Irish. Only thing I can figure that would make them different is bloodline.

Then we have to ask is it really important since Jesus didn't seem to think the gentiles were excluded from being loved by God?

I also have to ask about the tribe of Judah. I noticed you put down black americans. What about the other blacks that were slaves also, but not in America . Does that disqualify them from being chosen? Did they have to set foot on American soil to be able to belong to the tribe of Judah?

I also believe that Jesus made the comment that the greatest would be the least and the least be the greatest in his kingdom . Since I don't see my race in the chosen list I guess that means if he was talking in a physical sense I'd be one of the least here so ....

But it has always been my opinion that no matter what belief system we each have its not where these lumps of flesh that encases our spirits come from or what color or how ugly or beautiful they may be that counts with the creative source that made our spirits . I would think such a source would much more be looking at whats inside of that dying fleshy body. I'm also thinking a source such as that would not want a spirit of a person thinking it had to be greater or above all the others.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
IMHO, any discussion about who's God's chosen people really are is ill-advised and can't help but degenerate into propagandistic and ethnocentric BS.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Why should I trust the word of a rabbi any more than a priest? The Jews don't accept Yeshua and slag Him off at every opportunity! Their best scholars were given the precise dates in the book of Daniel for the comming of Yeshua HaMoshiach yet could not even descern that day or keep it when He did, hence the reason He wept over Jerusalem.

Posting videos is not true scholorship, and you can find pretty much any video or link titbit to suit your own agenda.

Yeshua was indeed semetic, not African. Abrahams descendants hailed from Ur, which is ancient mesopotamia, then spread westward into Canaan. Then into Egypt where they kept separate in goshen. Then northwestward again back into Israel.

There are and were black Jews, but they were proselytes and not from the bloodline and were labeled as ethiopian Jews, separate from semitic Israelites.
Yeshua's own lineage stems totally from Semitic culture, with the only one none Jew being ruth, a Moabite woman, who married boaz the Jew, but even she was still semitic, not African. In fact, the law of G-d forbade inter national marriage, even to the point of during the time of nehamiah when the whole tribes of Israel who returned to the land had a national assembly where they corperately repented even to the point of divorcing any foriegn wife.... They kept themself separated. Were not black, but Semitic.
This comes through true scholarship, and not YouTube videos or wiki.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by buds84

I only see 12 tribes listed yet there were 13 tribes.
Tribe of Dan went to West Indies with Simeon, Levi, Joseph and Benjamin.

Also you say Haitians are the tribe of Levi. The tribe of levi were the priest. Now I believe the Haitians were into vondu or voodoo. So I'm to take it not only did they forget they were chosen people of the bible but also forgot all the teachings that they were in charge of also?

Yes almost all the slaves forgot they are Israelites exactly as God said they would in the Bible.
This is because the slave laws made by the European slave owners.

Wille Lynch was a famous slave owner in the West Indies and developed techniques for oppressing and brainwashing slaves
The Famous Wille Lynch letter:

Our experts warned us about the possibility of this phenomenon occurring, for they say that the mind has a strong drive to correct and re-correct itself over a period of time if it can touch some substantial original historical base; and they advised us that the best way to deal with the phenomenon is to shave off the brute’s mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomena of illusions, so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, something similar to floating balls in a vacuum.

Also in the bible God changes Jacobs name to Israel. Which instead of being a race of people would that not mean his bloodline? I'm assuming that must be the case since you put in only Irish people that were slaves. That insinuates that Irish that were never slaves must for some reason be different than enslaved Irish. Only thing I can figure that would make them different is bloodline.

Correct is goes by Bloodline only, that's why you can't tell who is an Israelite from just looking at them most of the time.

Then we have to ask is it really important since Jesus didn't seem to think the gentiles were excluded from being loved by God?

This is very important because it has been brainwashed into people that Jesus and the Bible is for everyone.
The 613 laws and commandments in the Bible only apply to the Israelites, it was the covenant (contract) God made with the Israelites to rule over all nations in the kingdom of God because they were Gods "favorite" if you will.

The Bible makes it clear that this covenant is bind by the promise and not weather or not obeyed God law.

They started breaking the laws God gave them and God told them flat out what their punishment will be and when the 400 years of punishment is done they will be delivered their Kingdom back.

Some where down the line people some how got it in their heads that if they obey the laws of the Bible they would be delivered to the Kingdom of Heaven.
No where in the Bible does it say Jesus died for "everyone's sins", he died for the Israelites sin only.

I also have to ask about the tribe of Judah. I noticed you put down black americans. What about the other blacks that were slaves also, but not in America . Does that disqualify them from being chosen? Did they have to set foot on American soil to be able to belong to the tribe of Judah?

No, the list is some what broad due to the scattering and breaking up of the tribes during the long journey.
Being form the tribe of Judah is determined by the Tribe or family group you were in from back in Israel`s holy days.

When they ran to hide in West Africa (40 years of wondering in the jungle) they settled along in their groups and were slave raided.
There are blacks in the other tribes as well like Tribe of Benjamin in the Caribbean.
They are known for giving the slave masters the most hard times and trouble.

I also believe that Jesus made the comment that the greatest would be the least and the least be the greatest in his kingdom . Since I don't see my race in the chosen list I guess that means if he was talking in a physical sense I'd be one of the least here so ....

Yes correct, basically, if your family is not on the list, the Bible isn't meant for you.
If you are not on the list there is a big chance your family / race have befitted in one way or another from the slave trade.
When the Isralites went to West Africa to hide, the first peoples to get them in order are:
-Africans used and sold the Israelites trying to find buyers from any nation.
-Arabs ; Arabs reported to Portuguese that they had found the people deemed slaves from the scriptures they read about to come get in on the slave raiding action, they came later.
-Europeans came in and did the most damage.

So if you are from those main groups that befitted from slave trade, according to the Bible your left picking up the tab `sins`.
But don`t take my word for it, read it in the Bible, even if it`s not your thing it`s worth a read.

There are some Italian Isrealites also I forgot to include.

But it has always been my opinion that no matter what belief system we each have its not where these lumps of flesh that encases our spirits come from or what color or how ugly or beautiful they may be that counts with the creative source that made our spirits . I would think such a source would much more be looking at whats inside of that dying fleshy body. I'm also thinking a source such as that would not want a spirit of a person thinking it had to be greater or above all the others.

Yes this has been the opinion of most people but according to the Bible, God was never Mr.Nice guy that the church made him out to be.
God and Jesus is what we would call nowa days pretty `racist`.

(Matt. 15:24)
The Lord
said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.“

(Mal. 1:1-3)
“I have loved you saith the Lord. Yet ye say wherein has thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacobs brother saith the Lord, yet I loved Jacob, and hated Esau and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.”

“Esau” is better known today as Caucasian people.

I don't mean to point fingers around and offend anyone but it`s no secret today that the elite rulers starting from downfall (punishment) of the Isrealites, have been very much into Satanic rituals and rule.

I also believe if you are clean and pure at heart then the Lord should have no reason to hate you.

The Elites have gone through a lot to keep the world blind to the real Israelites, (as predicted in the Bible) and I believe this was their biggest secret and biggest conspiracy of all time, including thing connected to it.

Unfortunately for the `Jewish` people living in Israel today they do not even come close to fitting the description of the Israelites in the Bible.
In fact, they fit the description
They are not on the list of Gods chosen people and are in no way related to the Israelites.
To be a Ju simply means to be from the Tribe of Judah, so called `Jewish`people of today are not Semitic.
They are known as Khazar Jews,(google that) they were not in Israel at the time of the scriptures.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is either delusional or hasn't done their research.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join