It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Hebrew Israelites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Those were short points I made to introduce the videos.
The video show books and articles to prove the point.
You have to watch the videos to see my point not just one or two.

But if you insist on more evidence you can research yourself.

Historical books on the Tribes just to name a few:

Lost Tribes and Promised Land (Author Ronald Sandlers pg 361-367). History of the American Indians (Author James Adair) The Lost Tribes A Myth (Author Professor Allen Godbey), Babylon Too Timbuktu (Author Rudolph Windsor), Nature Knows No Color Line (Author William Katz), Omni Magazines “Digs” Section 1995 (Author Jeffery Hecks), America B.C. (Author Barry Fell).

Historical books that prove what biblical prophecy states are as follows:

(1) Slavery a World History by Milton Meltzer p 8, 9, Chapter 1 “People from Heaven”. (2) Destruction of the Indies by Las Casas (3) The Conquest of America by Tzvetan Todorov p. 138, 139. (4) America from Columbus to Castro by Eric Williams.

Historical books proving Benjamin are the so called West Indians.

(Babylon Too Timbuctoo by Rudolph Windsor p. 84-86) (Nature Knows No Color-Line by J.A. Roger p 49, 63, 65, 123 & 130)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Oh wow.
We speak English on this forum, I can`t read what ever garbage your trying to say.
Go learn English and try again.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Typical from your kind. When someone makes a direct hit, reveals one of your lies, you can't do anything else, just mock others in your embarrassment as you can't response anything at all. Sooooooo predictible. Try something else, because it's not working against me. So, try again.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
NAR its these ..

www.ondoctrine.com...

NOT

[edit on 11/2/2009 by dashar]

Well when I made this thread I thought it was well know everyone is trying to be the real Israelites yet failing to have gone through the punishment.

Welcome to 740 A.D where Khazar Jews hopped on that fast.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by buds84

Typical from your kind. When someone makes a direct hit, reveals one of your lies, you can't do anything else, just mock others in your embarrassment as you can't response anything at all. Sooooooo predictible. Try something else, because it's not working against me. So, try again.

Wow dude no one can make out what your trying to say in your first post it`s just horrible.
I think you`re looking for the ESL forums.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Another childish mocking. Nice try, but you failed again... dude.

Is there something else what you can do?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Thats a great job of trolling you`re doing here.

Nice Signature also.

You seem like a real credible guy.

Everyone please listen to this guy he seems really intelligent and knows what he`s talking about.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Another useless mocking... childish. And your people calls itself as intelligent, chosen race. Yeah. We can see that.

BTW. My first post wasn't trolling at all. In the first I just told you face to face: what you're presenting is a fabricated lie, a wish, a fantasy of yours, nothing more. Period.

Also, what's your problem with the F.B.I.? At least they're arresting the Israeli spies. Or maybe that's your problem with them...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Well thats fine if you think so, real men use the forums in respectful manner by presenting something that contradicts the topic or contributes to the forum.

Blabing out a bunch hateful words is pretty much trolling, which is what you did in your first post.

Someone should throw your post on the trash because it looks like you learned to talk from studying youtube comments.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84Blabing out a bunch hateful words is pretty much trolling, which is what you did in your first post.
Oh, a miracle has just happened. You suddenly understood everything from my first post. Well, well, well. What a surprise. But I know you understood everything from the beginning and that's the reason why you started to mock me, because I know you're lying and everything what you presented here is a lie, nothing more. Your people always asking why others hate them. Now my question is, following your method as you always answers a question with a question: why do you need to always lie in everything? Why do you figuring out a history what is never existed? Why do you try to destroy the identity, the past of others? Why do you create a topic with full of lies, like this one?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84Blabing out a bunch hateful words is pretty much trolling, which is what you did in your first post.
Oh, a miracle has just happened. You suddenly understood everything from my first post. Well, well, well. What a surprise. But I know you understood everything from the beginning and that's the reason why you started to mock me, because I know you're lying and everything what you presented here is a lie, nothing more. Your people always asking why others hate them. Now my question is, following your method as you always answers a question with a question: why do you need to always lie in everything? Why do you figuring out a history what is never existed? Why do you try to destroy the identity, the past of others? Why do you create a topic with full of lies, like this one?

I`m asking you the same thing.

Thats enough I`m putting you on ignore you are really trolling now this is uncalled for.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Ignoring is the second what you used to do, if you can't argue and you fail. The problem is... others are still able to read my first response in this topic. Hence you didn't solve anything at all.
Take care.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am going with the theory that the Israelites are ancestors of the Scythians/Cimmerans, Celts, etc.

Too much evidence leads me in that direction.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Each of these country connected to slavery. Actually none of them real Isralites at all. Did you heard about the Israelites were involved in slavery? Look after it on the net and you'll find the answers for everything and it will explains everything.

Lost tribes of Israel... Greatest BS, nothing more.

Ok well now that I decoded your bad English, I did exactly what you said:

" Look after it on the net and you'll find the answers for everything and it will explains everything."

So I went to Google and typed in: "Hebrew Israelites"
Guess what shows up?

Everything that I claimed in the topic thread about Black Hebrew Israelites.
including this nice persons page :
www.thelawkeepers.org...

I can barely find any information on the so called "Jews" in Israel today when I did that search.

Seems like the world is waking up to this for a while now.

All that anger really didn't help to prove anything but my point.

Is this what they teach you in the FBI?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, it is much appreciated and I hope this shuts up the impostor zionists.

Star and a Flag for you!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Apparently you did not use the internet correctly. This is on the first page of Google, and is researched by a rabbi . . .

I am not saying I necessarily believe all of what he says, but he does have some good scriptural points . . . rather than conjecture, as you have posted.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You still not learned anything. Mocking is not going to solve this at all.

Now, the search parameters: Jewish slave ships. There you'll get the desired data about the owners, the ship names. All the slaves ships were owned by Israelites and participated in great slavery to those area that you mentioned. Even if you're good enough in net search, you'll find even the destination and the cargo manifest. But making someone to slave is not making them to Israelites. The Israelites are simply deported the slave people to those lands. That's all.

Here you go. This is just one.
www.rense.com...

It's also naming at least half of that land that you mentioned. How strange. But if you find the rest, the rest will also prove my claiming.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Ok now click that link you just gave me and click pictures, what do we see here?

More evidence to supost my topics.

Now at the bottom of that pictures page, click the "RACE" link,

3. Question. Are there Black Israelites?

Answer: Yes, there are "Hebrews" of all types. The Bible is not concerned with color.

on that page.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I realize that . . . but to say that people of ONLY African decent are the Hebrews is wrong.

You would have seen that if you would have continued reading instead of grasping at straws:

Link

Why are you trying to turn things to fit something that is wrong?

Edit: Added a better argument to the debate

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Judah — Black Americans
Benjamin — West Indians (Caribbean)
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Gad — Native American Indians
Reuben — Seminole Indians
Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
Issachar — Mexicans
Some Australians, Hawaiian, New Zealand and Irish slaves also.

I'm sorry but this just makes no sense to me and sounds like propaganda. What that's essentially saying is that everyone in the entire world just about EXCEPT those who are currently inhabiting Israel are the 'real Jews.' Including native Americans, Mexicans, and South Americans. How did they get over there I wonder after the diaspora when the land wasn't even discovered yet? Sorry, I really believe that information is incorrect.

I'll be happy to break those down one by one if need be to explain where the tribes were believed to have ended up. For the time being, I'll just leave it at the above information being horribly wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join