It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

did you even say anything???? yes the flu mist is another vaccine but it SPREADS the virus

deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sorry but even the CDC tells the dangers of the mist live virus, is been found that can survive up to 6 weeks in many cases in which can spread.

Perhaps my friend some research will help clear the misconceptions.

Historical fast if you were born after the last pandemic of 76 will help also.

After all I was born in the 60s so I have been around for some time, I remember. . .

So millions of Americans will have live swine flu injected into their nasal passages over the coming weeks, and they will instantly become carriers of this deadly disease. Whenever these vaccinated Americans sneeze or whenever they exhale or whenever they wipe their hands on anything they risk spreading the swine flu to others.

The truth is that anyone who takes the FluMist vaccine can spread the disease for up to 21 (TWENTY-ONE) days.

In case you doubt this, just read FluMist’s own package insert: "FluMist® recipients should avoid close contact with immunocompromised individuals for at least 21 days."

thebirdflupandemic.com...

people that are to received the mist form of the vaccine should stay away from other people of compromised immune system for up to 21 days, is in the insert of the mist vaccine itself.

So far is been now to survive up to 6 weeks after the mist is administered.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunderabove

did you even say anything???? yes the flu mist is another vaccine but it SPREADS the virus

deny ignorance

OIC. You want to play little slogan games ("deny ignorance") with me. I didn't advocate taking the flu mist. I know that the flu mist spreads the virus. Then how about you don't get the flu mist and get the shot instead? The government doesn't care what you get as long as you get it.

Deny Ignorance...
...I am your father.

EDIT: And for the love of God, stop giving stars to people that agree with you when you are in a debate with somebody. Give stars to people that prove you wrong, or inform you of something you did not already know.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Does anybody know if the vaccine contains any chemicals linked the Penisilin?

I have extreme allergies and so do a lot of my friends and I would like to inform them if there is a risk involved.

~Keeper
www.fda.gov...

Here is the vaccine package insert for reading.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

new here
please note info is for consideration to put things into perspective
im not a doctor and only relaying info as best as i can
30,000 deaths per year avg doesnt take into account
that only approx 1000 deaths per year are from influenza
newmonia (spelling bad) is more deadly than maliria aids and hepatitus
combined. the real fear for me is that swine flu was created to lower
the imuine responce in healthy people to make them more suseptable
to newmonia and wheather contracted or vacinated everyone eventually gets a dose so that if a viral or baterial infetion is spread it opens the door to the real killer newmonia (attacks lungs first) how many cases of swine
flu would acually be newmonia bought about by swine flu infection first
does this explain why some die and some live

ps sorry bout the spelling
world newmonia week started day of outbreak in europe

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I find these types of topics most disturbing yet captivating.
I had the flu and started to panic but I visited my shaman and his herb pack knocked it right out.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Lizardlover]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Lizardlover]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Sorry, but that's not the whole story.

I'm a pharmacist, so here's my two cents worth:

If you are allergic to eggs, yes, you can have an allergic reaction. But vaccines aren't otherwise safe, by a long shot.

Vaccines cause many, many, MANY neurological problems in otherwise healthy humans. If they didn't, the US woudln't have needed to create a vaccine injury fund to compensate vaccine injury cases.

There are many other problems with vaccines (all vaccines, not just flu vaccines) than just reacting to an egg allergy.

If you dont' believe me, just read the manufacturer's package insert for starters.

Then, start doing more in depth research, and you'll see that there is a lot of evidence to suggest that vaccines also cause the immune system to create auto-immune diseases....the body starts turning against itself.

Even though I'm a pharmacist, I refuse to get vaccines anymore.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by nikiano]

I am always interested in the whole story. What fraction, in number per million doses, do you claim for vaccines causing auto-immune diseases? What specific diseases are caused? This is certainly something that should be widely publicized.
I would expect that as a health care provider you have been given various immunizations during your training. Likely you probably had polio vaccine and others as a child. Have you developed any auto-immune diseases as a result?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jane_of_CA

Originally posted by praxis
If you want to resist these diseases, you need:

1) regular physical exercise (cardio)
2) a diet high in fruits and veggies, low in sugar and fat
3) a quality multivitamin
4) vitamin D content should be over 2000 IU per day
5) wash hands regularly - especially after contact with people, public doorknobs or other transmission surfaces. Keep hands away from eyes, mouth and nose.

I never planned to take the vaccine, not for conspiracy reasons, but because I'm very adverse to putting anything unnatural in my body. I eat a "real foods" diet of all grass-fed/pastured meats, raw dairy, organic veggies and fruits, olive and coconut oil and sprouted whole grains and NOTHING processed. Everything I eat I make from scratch including our family's mayo and ketchup! The only "drugs" I take are vit c and cod liver oil. I walk 20 miles a week and get lots of sunlight. I thought my immune system should be robust enough to fight off the flu.

Not. Last Tues I badly cut a finger in a blender and went to the ER. I got 10 stitches and a little something extra. Fri night I came down with swine flu, which hit me like a ton of bricks. Worst body aches I've ever experienced -- could not lay in one position for longer than 5 minites it hurt so bad, 101-102 degree fever. I'm only on day 2 of it right now, but, yes, it's a nasty bug and when you have it there is no doubt.

You walked into the lions den and the beast took a bite out of you. Environmental factors are tough to combat. We went out to eat last week and the amount of people with coughs and sneezes was remarkable. Some of these freakin' stupid hillbillies would not even cover their mouths when coughing. I don't think I'll be eating out any time soon.....

Sunlight exposure and cod liver oil both produce vitamin D, but without clinical tests we can not know the dosage you were receiving daily. You may want to estimate the amount you are receiving from the cod liver oil and adjust to decent levels. One other thing -- some people are saying the colloidal silver is effective in fighting the virus after infection.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo

If it is a conspiracy to get rid of a large portion of the population through immunizations at least you die together for a nobel cause.

Omg thats sooooo stupid dude.

We could just get together and commit mass suicide then ?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge

Originally posted by nightmarehalo

If it is a conspiracy to get rid of a large portion of the population through immunizations at least you die together for a nobel cause.

Omg thats sooooo stupid dude.

We could just get together and commit mass suicide then ?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Fedge]

Seeing as how you are at least the second person to misinterpret what I meant by a nobel cause I will clarify what I really meant. A nobel cause is to die in someone's place. If you die from getting an immunization because you did not want someone else to die by catching swine flu from you it is a nobel cause.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My opinion changes everyday, but Im still on the fence about the whole issue just because it doesnt add up. I would actually be more inclined to believe that if people are dying because of the vaccine, its because of how rapidly it was produced. Has it been confirmed that anybody who has received the vaccine did die? What would they tell us if everyone got vaccinated and people were still getting sick? they would lose ALL credibility and therefore control. It makes me think that were either being paranoid, or PTB have actually started an endgame type of scenario. It would make sense that they are reforming health care because they would know exactly who has and hasnt had the shot. Like I said If only a few million people die, and we catch on, they would lose all control.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
A little boy hemorraged to death jjust after the vaccine.

Any source for that? ??

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

Yep.....Bingo !!! This is exactly what is happening and why I stay away from anyone who has taken that darn vaccine. God bless us all cause we are sure going to need his help .

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All I know is that I've never had any kind of adverse reaction resulting from a flu shot, and after nearly a week me and mine are still fine after receiving the H1N1 shot.

That isn't to say vaccines are 100% safe. They clearly aren't. It also isn't to say that some people won't develop life threatening reactions from the H1N1 shot. Some people clearly have, and some clearly do and will. I'm also not ruling out some kind of later, subsequent consequence that I can't foresee, as some have hypothesized. I really am keeping an open mind, but so far, all I know is that at this moment I'm just fine. That won't be the case for everyone, but neither will the dreaded consequences of getting the shot, at least based on my singular, subjective experience.

I can't speak for the nasal spray. I'm at high risk and thus have to take the inactivated vaccine..

[edit on 11/1/2009 by AceWombat04]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

Actually, I did know that, but since it had been posted on another thread, I figured it was old news. I just feel that this virus is manmade, along with my MD friend, that this virus is man-made and intentionally realeased. Maybe the virus is acting the way they thought, or it will mutate into a more virulent form later, perhaps with the help of the vaccine.
I'm worried about what happens when the weather starts to get really cold.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have CLL, CKD3, Spastic Paraplegia, Pancreatitis. I recently had a bout of Swine Flu, and was issued Relenza. I am feeling much better. However, this morning I was listening on the radio that there are more healthy people going down with virus and ending up in intensive care. Between the Leukaemia, and the Kidney Disease, I don't have much of an immune system and am susceptible to viruses,

This sounds like a man-made virus that is targeting the healthy people. People like me have a short life-span anyway and whatever this virus is doing to healthy people suggests that it targets the immune systems in them. Their is no mention of the health of people, who come out of ICU.

Also, my Leukaemia was brought on by toxic chemicals that I was exposed to in 1987 when a chemical warehouse caught fire opposite a truck stop where myself and some friends and our children went for a bite to eat. So I do know myself how man-made disasters can affect the body, as I am a victim of it.

I only have one last dose of Relenza to take and I have finished the course, and I am then suppose to see my doctor and get the vaccine. I already had the standard flu vaccine. My friend who is healthier than me has it real bad, and the paramedics told her it wasn't the swine flu. They gave her some antibiotics anyway,.

Who is responsible for this outbreak? Mind you, the bodies are not stacking up here in the UK.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
In my experience those that get vaccinated tend to get a much harsher form of the flu. It is a hilarious side effect because the vaccine IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THEM! but a typical side effect considering our gov't in no way will ever promote anything that is good for us.

Avoid the vaccine at all costs and if you are forced to get one despite your constitutional rights to control what goes in your body make sure you get the adjuvant free one

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hoping this will help us in the fight. Above Top Secret....

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is NOT Funny...But I can't stop laughing!!!!

www.foxnews.com...

This is insane.

People die everyday, but it's not from the vaccine. OMG!!!!

I love the Main Stream Media...They Kill Me!!!

Literally!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

I had this same fight with my daughter over the seasonal flu vaccine a few months ago. She was determined that her child should go to school this year and didn't realize that you can opt out of the vaccine. But we started researching vaccines and it gets worse and worse and worse and worse. If you look into the history of vaccines you will come to the conclusion that it is a gigantic fraud. They never were safe, they never did any good against whatever disease they were supposed to protect you from. They, the medical industry, falsified the data from the very beginning and were the worst monsters in history. Atilla the Hun, Genghis Khan, Adolph Hitler were almost gentlemen compared to these monsters. Don't get vaccinated. Don't let anyone tell you to get vaccinated. Don't let anyone throw you into a Fema camp because you won't get vaccinated. These people are evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join