It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

i live in wabash and people here have had the vaccine for almost a month now and there is no deaths here..NONE!!! ZILCH NADDA ZIP!!!!!!! there is nothing to this damn vaccine get over it people...

edit: I forgot to add i went and got the vaccine with my grandmother when they offered them like i said almost a month ago and i didnt even feel the slightest bit nauseus didnt get a headache cough i sure didnt fall over dead.....the only conclusion is some people do not have well enough immune systems. drink some freaking orange juice and take vitamins... geeze. i even travel to mexico back and forth to visit my fiance and her family

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Kurotachi]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privacy-Please
So what should I do as far as having asthma? I'm talking hit the inhaler 2 - 4 times a day, every day type of asthma. Do I get the shot or don't I? Either way I feel as though I'm f*cked.

Well I think it's very important that you talk to your personal doctor about this, and tell him/her your concerns regarding this.

Don't take any personal and medical advices from the Internet - always try to keep a good personal communication with your own doctor!

Try and reaserch so much as you can before asking him/her

But unfortunately you are in a risk group of people who could really have use of some type of vaccine! - try to avoid the shot and ask for Astra Zenicas Flu-Mist - It's the intra nasal version of the vaccine - and by that way you at least don't get the Mercury and Squalene involved with the intra muscular shot.

But mind you! remember my friend! this is only my personal opinions! (Disclaimer)

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The best i can do is reference everyone to all the dead scientists (virologists, epidemeologists, microbiologists etc)
www.libertysflame.com...

after you do this... query "The Secret Covenant". Then you can see it for what it really is.
www.premieres.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

The swine flu vaccine was not available until two weeks ago and before that it was only in small bashes in the nasal mist form, is many cities that still are waiting for the vaccine, the seasonal flu vaccine is the one that has been available since September.

I imagine that you and your grandmother got the seasonal vaccine.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

If he is allergic to eggs then the shot, or flu mist could kill him. It is best to cocoon him meaning everyone around him should be immunized. If you got the flu mist he may develop some immunities if he is still breast feeding! A 1 year old with lung problems could be in real trouble from the flu, any flu! Are you certain there is an egg allergy?

My whole family had the flu mist and we are all just fine. It has been weeks now!

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think a few deaths from the vaccine might be preferable to many millions of deaths from H1N1.

But that is based on a humane point of view.

Seen from a world perspective it would be best to leave out the vaccine. What this world needs is less people. A lot less people.

I'm not having a vaccination and neither is my wife.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey, my wife had a weird thought.

Usually, she is my stability when I run a rant about some crazy thing I see here.

However, she mentioned that she couldn't figure out why they would suddenly close up vaccination centers. She jokingly said...

" Obviously there are too many people turning up, and the centers can't handle them. Which is what the government wanted. *enter sarcasm* I guess the only places that could handle a large number of people showing up to get vaccinated, is the FEMA camps. Then, they would ask people to remain for a 'while' to make sure there are no adverse reactions. Then que in those coffins from Georgia. haha"

This sent my otherwise non panicky mind into a spiral of IMAGINATION that saw all those weird NWO theories come to fruition. hahaha.

I still don't believe in the NWO as it is theorized by mainstream conspirators, however, I thought this could offer them some meat for their argument. haha.

I know several people including family members who have been vaccinated with no adverse effects. But, I am in Canada and maybe our Government doesn't have the same agenda as Americans.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

In Canada, the vaccine is in shorter supply because they are taking out the mercury and impurites in it. Perhaps this is why less people are getting adverse reactions to the shot.
Most arent getting it however. Also the mysterious deadly illness starting in the Ukraine really needs to be watched. What do you bet the bird flu mixed with a virus to make it spread, that was dna tested and proved to be manmade/ oops I meant to say swine flu, isnt a camoflauge for this other secret new wave. And whose to say that whats in the shots won't make people more likely to succumb to it.

Personally, I believe metaphysically, our souls are unlimited and we need to wake up to who we truly are, and I have a thread about doing that, and begin to develop our insight and manifest powerful safety, see ourselves as healthy and vital and powerfully protected as we do the work we came to do. And take plenty of vitamin C, other things that enhance our immune systems and foods with high ORAC ratings, such as cranberries.
We also need to state, command and visualize that we are filled with vital energy and health and that we constantly transmute all toxins and poisons that we receive from the air, water and food ridding our bodies of any harmful affects and are healed rapidly from everything.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Personally, I believe metaphysically, our souls are unlimited and we need to wake up to who we truly are, and I have a thread about doing that, and begin to develop our insight and manifest powerful safety, see ourselves as healthy and vital and powerfully protected as we do the work we came to do. And take plenty of vitamin C, other things that enhance our immune systems and foods with high ORAC ratings, such as cranberries.
We also need to state, command and visualize that we are filled with vital energy and health and that we constantly transmute all toxins and poisons that we receive from the air, water and food ridding our bodies of any harmful affects and are healed rapidly from everything.

A quick lesson in quantum healing.
Very important information at a time like this.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I know the swine flu is worse in other areas but here in Kansas City it is business as usual. My cousin works at a hospital and she says emergency rooms have been unusually slow.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

A nutritious lifestyle? Immune to the flu? Okay, that's just silly.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

Animals in nature don't get sick? What do you think the Swine Flu is? Just a funny name? And bird Flu? Pigs die from Swine Flu, birds die from bird flu.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

And for goodness sake, a mild form of pox, Cowpox was the basis for the advent of the world of immunization. Animals don't get sick... sheesh...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
reply to post by Rawhemp

Animals in nature don't get sick? What do you think the Swine Flu is? Just a funny name? And bird Flu? Pigs die from Swine Flu, birds die from bird flu.

Its clear you have no idea what your talking about, swine flu "supposedly" emerged from a factory farm. Same with bird flu. Again let me state animals in nature do not get sick unless tampered with, its a proven fact!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privacy-Please
So what should I do as far as having asthma? I'm talking hit the inhaler 2 - 4 times a day, every day type of asthma. Do I get the shot or don't I? Either way I feel as though I'm f*cked.

I don't think anyone should be advocating to you whether or not you should get this vaccine. This is a personal decision you need to make for yourself, carefully weighing the pros and cons.

I can only speak for myself, personally. I have asthma, bad allergies, and an autoimmune disorder. Any one of those alone is enough to put me at elevated risk of getting severely ill from even the normal seasonal flu, let alone this strain.

The questions you should ask yourself are probably: How sick do you get when you catch normal seasonal flu? Does being ill exacerbate your asthma? Do you wheeze or have difficulty breathing when you're sick? Are you prone to secondary infections when you're ill (sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.) that require antibiotics?

If you answer yes to a lot of those, then you need to make a personal decision between taking the vaccine which may in some cases (or, allegedly, all cases depending on your point of view or adopted hypothesis) make you ill or kill you in and of itself, and catching this flu which you already know from past experience could make you severely ill, and which we know has a greater propensity to infect lung tissue than most seasonal influenza strains.

Personally, I chose what for me seemed least risky - the vaccine - because I can answer yes to all of those questions, and so far, I'm just fine. That decision is, and must be, different for everyone, though. I will never assert that anyone should OR should not get the vaccine, or that it's 100% safe because no vaccine is 100% absolutely safe. It's a risk either way, but for me personally, I concluded that the smallest risk was in getting the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

This is off topic, but out of curiosity...what part of Indiana are you from?

I'm in Bloomington and the H1N1 has hit the students pretty hard here. I still haven't gotten it, and I know that I won't. It sucks though, because I am also a student and it really blows having to sit in lecture halls right next to people who are coughing, sneezing, and leaving remnants of their affliction right in the air.

We haven't had any deaths though. Not yet anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Its clear you have no idea what your talking about, swine flu "supposedly" emerged from a factory farm. Same with bird flu. Again let me state animals in nature do not get sick unless tampered with, its a proven fact!

Huh? Proven by who? Animals do get sick in the wild.

They may not have heart attacks brought on by a nasty diet of McDonalds, but they get many other illnesses. Viruses, bacteria, defects, you name it. Where in the world did you dig that up?

Why do you think many species went extinct in the past? They got bored? Illness is a prime reason that many animals did not make it, long before we really had any ill-effect on their environment.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Why do you think many species went extinct in the past? They got bored? Illness is a prime reason that many animals did not make it, long before we really had any ill-effect on their environment.

There environment drastically changed? They didn't just start getting sick and dieing off... Show me one case of sickness outbreak in wild animals, you won't be able too. Animals only get sick when we interfere.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Rawhemp]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

Hemp my boy, you need to lay off the hooch.
Rabies... uh there's one.
Distemper uh there's two
Bubonic plague uh there's three
Anthrax four
TB five
Squirrel Pox...
shall I go on?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am so scared that this swine flu and the urkarinan plagues consumes my thoughts 50% of the time. I know we all must die someday but I am only 34. I really really don't want to be worried about some major pandemic.
Something has to give; maybe prices will lower or something. There is no increase in my income, my hours have been cut, prices are rising, and now this worsening of the pandemic?
I hope if we go through a major pandemic they will give us a f*king break and make it easier to live! For heavens sake!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join