It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is out there. Want to see ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Take a look at God and the garden of Eden.

These websites have some quite intriuging information for you ...

Start with this Video and just work your way down..

Author of The Hidden Records and Solomon Key Parchment code lost symbol breakthrough, Wayne Herschel has announced the source of his human origins theory and it is not of this Earth! In an out of body experience he believes he has literally seen the Cosmic Tree of Life and what can only be explained as the face of God!

He presents the source of all his evidence not only for his book's Hidden Records Solomon Key theory that humanity originated from celestial visitors from the stars, but for proof of his experience with The Creation... the nucleus at the centre of the universe, the cosmic Tree of Life. He has spent the last 20 years finding all the hidden records proving his life-altering experience.

Apart from showing that all religions carry separate pieces of one big puzzle, his experience also shows what humanity is doing drastically wrong, and that we will soon face something very catastrophic we do not change our ways urgently. See the full story on the Cosmic Tree of Life and the UFO visitation evidence and the oneness of Oneism at...OneIsm

A secret window will open for 20 seconds in the video revealing a Freemason secret - mouse over the window for the secret. History channel 'Ancient Alien' documentary just aired footage of Wayne Herschel's discovery where the Pyramids of Tikal and Mars ruins are identified as a correlation with the Pleiades stars. Author of The Hidden Records published the full discovery in 2002. See also youtube: The Solomon Key lost symbol parchment lost symbol, Washington DC star map, The Christ Sacred Cross, Stonehenge star map, The Vatican star map, Freemason star map, all produce the same star pattern. See full story :
www.thehiddenrecords.com... www.keyofsolomon.net...

www.ted.com... At Serious Play 2008, astrophysicist George Smoot shows stunning new images from deep-space surveys, and prods us to ponder how the cosmos -- with its giant webs of dark matter and mysterious gaping voids -- got built this way.

Historical evidence of the Ydrryksil - Cosmic Tree of Life
The most imposing historical account of The Tree of Life can be found in Norse Mythology. The age-old Ydrryksil of Norway with its spectacular imagery, although simplified and romanticized, depicts what closely resembles the biosphere as experienced by the author.
It has an underworld; there is what is referred to as The Cosmic Tree of Life at the top of a mountain, emanating from the Tree of Life are more branches perhaps resembling the rap-around a plasma ribbon effect down the inside of the biosphere.
Emerging from the great door is the glowing rainbow path leading around the beautiful garden replete with rivers and waterfalls.
There is the serpent-like ring around the tree, although mysteriously 'swimming' in the water.
The Eden 'island' is surrounded by water.
A Tree of Life is very clear, spreading its roots out to many paths of entry for souls from everywhere in the universe.
Last but not least, serpent-like streamers also at the roots of the trees, meeting the paths of souls returning 'home'.

Adam and Eve
The biblical epic of Genesis chapters one and two, have some original Hebrew clues as to how the scenario could be interpreted in a more plausible way. According to the authors research:
The Hebrew spoken word for the 'human being' appears to have been "Adam"
The Hebrew spoken word "to give life" appears to have been "Eve".
The Hebrew spoken word "to give birth" appears to have been "Cain"
The word "Eloheim" through the ages and up until today is believed to be the Hebrew word for God. However this crucial word needs more research and with the greatest of respect one must consider the possibility that it could fit more perfectly as an explanation for Angels/cosmic visitors. If this turns out to be true, it makes a very big difference to everything written in The Old Testament. There are also some other very crucial interpretations that explain more about the place of Creation and first humans to visit Eden. When split up into two syllables, "Eloheim" potentially acquires a very different meaning:
"Elo" - People
"Heim" - The Heavens
The Hebrew spoken word to "bring forth" is the same word used to describe "to create".
The author of this website believes there is a clearer interpretation of the Genesis text. Considering the value of the earliest spoken words of Hebrew, he will also take into account the peculiar usage of the plural "their" in the original scroll in context with The Creator:
Those who came from the heavens
'brought forth' human beings
in their likeness and in their image
as life to give birth on Earth.

Head on over to this site for the Full story, it is truely worth it...

OneIsm

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Great post, its made my Saturday.

can't believe I'm the first to * and flag...

thanks for putting this out there for those like me who are searching...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by unfndqlt
Great post, its made my Saturday.

can't believe I'm the first to * and flag...

thanks for putting this out there for those like me who are searching...

My pleasure, I am still reading this sites, very profound stuff.
I keep trying to picture my self on a journey to and from God, the Tree of Life.

thanks for liking it, I see people dont like it if it gets to close to the source, it sort of ruins the speculation about God, where, when etc..

It is right there, in the center of the univers, all the ancient sivilizations tells us just that..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Excellent thread, thank you
Sorry I didn't find it sooner, I discovered this through a post you left helping someone on another thread. I haven't checked the site link yet, going to do that in a few minutes, I did watch the videos, very interesting, I'm gonna have to look over the videos a few times so I can take it all in. S&F for you

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks for taking time to put all that info together. Threads like this are the reason I joined ATS. I'm shocked you haven't had more attention.

Woody

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yea, I thought it be more interesting than this.
But when God and ET's and Wormholes and Afterlife starts to blend together and the picture is getting close to fully assembled, there are barries that arise: Shall I dare belive in this ? Is there any truth in this at all?

I think the informationg here, and ofcourse you should read the whole thread OneIsm mixes all the topics pretty nicely together.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Yea, I thought it be more interesting than this.
But when God and ET's and Wormholes and Afterlife starts to blend together and the picture is getting close to fully assembled, there are barries that arise: Shall I dare belive in this ? Is there any truth in this at all?

I think the informationg here, and ofcourse you should read the whole thread OneIsm mixes all the topics pretty nicely together.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

I think why it has not been of more interest is that too many members are on the hoax

thread:- Alleged NASA affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' signal from nearby

stars .........It puts Oneism and the Hidden Records in perspective.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by unfndqlt

This is recent, religious related but does not need any real investigation as it is an oddity some claimed
to see:
www.dnaindia.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Are you sure tree of life is God ? If I understand well....I thought it was something separate..? I don't know exactly
But thanks a lot for the information.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Im not real "churchy", but I thankyou for bringing this to our attention. Well constructed and fine work! flagged

top topics

join