It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magical Number Nine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yup I heard about this in elementary school. Still very interesting though. 9 is one my favorite numbers.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Never mind ... already did it in the mid time (a training after a long time on other platform than windows
)

#include
#include
#include
#include

int GetSum(int number);

int main()
[
int i=0;
// Change this to test higher numbers
for(i=0; i < 100000; i += 9)
[
printf("%d = %d\n", i, GetSum(i));
]

return 0;
]

int GetSum(int number)
[
int result = 0;
char string[255];

sprintf(string, "%d", number);

int len = strlen(string);
int i = 0;
for(i=0; i < len; i++)
[
result += string - '0';
]

if(result > 9)
[
result = GetSum(result);
]

return result;
]

To compile it just copy this code to some file and in console run:
gcc .c -o

then run './'

If you don't have 'gcc' installed use 'sudo apt-get install gcc' and follow on screen instructions

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by valhala

Wow, all I can say. You are incredible! Okay, will do tomorrow once I slept over night.

You know, if I would've done that program, I would've made it lot more complicated - probably in vain

I would've made the program to pick characters from 9 outcomes and then to add them together, then again pick characters from that and add until 9 is achieved, and if nine cannot be achieved, report it.

Anyways, thanks for doing that. I shall put it to work tomorrow!

-v

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Multiples of 9 must ALWAYS add back up to 9

9 =(10 - 1)^1

Hence the deduction from the decade must always equal the number by which it is multiplied.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
NUMEROLOGY is bunk. However, consider...

If your next door neighbour threw a bucket of urine down his steps to keepwild elephants away at precisely 5pm each day, you would know that he was insane, BUT you would also know never to knock on his front door at 4.59pm.

The same concept can be considered with numerology. If someone is stupid enough to follow it, then one can outwit them by knowing exactly when and where they will strike.

Masons are heavily into numerology and the ancient religion of Egypt and this is one reason why one can see the hallmarks of masonry stamped across various events.

Consider the following...

In masonic numerology, 33 is a master number, a number of power that controls life and death. Most electric chairs in the USA are built on the 33rd parallel.

Baghdad in Iraq is on the 33rd parallel and, likewise, Kennedy was shot on the 33rd parallel.

People also note that 9 is 6 upside down, but in Roman Numerals, 9 is 11 upside down and another whole raft of amazing coincidences link 9 and 11 in masonic numerology.

In masonic numerology, 11 is the number of sacrifice, so when did they agree to stop shooting in the 1st World War? 11am on the 11th of the 11th month in 1918.

In masonic numerology, 9 is the number of man and of evil, hence the number sequence of 9/11 means a sacrifice to evil. The Truth Movement has foolishly assumed that rich folk behind 9/11 are just like us and did it to justify a Middle Eastern War or other reasons to get rich. I do not agree. The outrageous efforts to keep people in the building and the locking of the fire escapes which were otherwise always open the previous night clearly shows an effort to massively increase the loss of life. Consider also the following amazing coincidence. The ancient Egyptians followed a different calendar system to us. Only the Ethiopian Orthodox Church still follows the Ge'ez calendar. According to that, the first day of the year on 2001 was not 1st January, but 11th September at sunrise. So when was sunrise on 9/11 in NewYork? Just before 6.03am, the precise time that the hijackers were supposed to have borded their planes and the precise time to the second when NORAD when into choas and when all their screens were filled with the phony military exercises.

I am convinced that the 9/11 plotters planned this to be a mass human sacrifice to ancient gods, although those involved also used it for their own private purposes as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Masonic numerology at work

Consider also this...

The attempt to attack the Sear Building by Al Qaeda supposedly wold have come 911 days after 911.

The 7th July 2005 attacks in London occured 911 hours after the intended attack on the Sears Tower.

Also, 7th July 2005 is 7 of the 7th month of 2+0+0+5 =7

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
More Masonic 9 numerology at work...

Weather Mountain, the last resort bunker of Congress has only been fired up ready for use twice in history.

Once was 9/11 in 2001.

The other was the great blackout when the entire eastern seaboard was plunged into darkness and consequential mass looting and killing in 1965.

And what day did this occur? 9th November 1965... that's 11/9 in the year of '65 (6+5=11)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Predicting catastrophy...

So, if one knows how these creeps plan their attacks on the public, are there any danger days ahead?

The answer is YES!

9th November 2009 is 11/9 of 2+0+0+9=11

11th November 2009 is 11/11 of 2+0+0+9=11

Hence my advice is take to the hills on 8th November and don't come back for a week.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Another key masonic number is 555 and it is remarkable how many banks across the globe have head offices or important premises at 555 such-and-such Street.

Opposite Bank of America in San Francisco is the TransAmerica Building. This like much of William Pereira's work is designed and inspired by the Egyptian pyramids and even has a glass pyramid at the top just like the "all seeing eye" off the US bank notes.

Creepily, he also designed the Restaurant at LAX which is truly remarkable and deeply scary in numerology terms.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The Encounter Bar at LAX and the number 9

The Encounter Bar at LAX was designed by William Pereira who also designed many other buildings that involve pyramids, mainly for banks. It also happens to be mathematiclly precisely the same shape as a nuclear bomb exploding at ground level a few fractions of a second after detonation.

It was build by Disney, a company at the forefront of biometrics, including requiring fingerprints to enter Disney World.

The Zip Code of the Restaurant is 90045 (That's 900 and 4+5=9)

Its address is 209 World Way. That's 2+0+9 =11 and World as in NWO.

To get there, you will probably have o travel on Highway 405 (4+0+5=9)

The latitude of LAX is 33 degrees.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Yeah, thanks for contributing. Numerology, while highly imprecise and ambiguous is not completely bunk in my personal opinion. I've seen it in practice sometimes, in actual reality. But I also seen it used in completely insane ways with no reality basis at all.

Well, I am in hurry here, so hence only a short comment. Might comment more later.

-v

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by valhala

It didn't compile (I used command gcc -c 9_counter.c -- which is the filename I saved)

Got following error(s):

9_counter.c:1:10: error: #include expects "FILENAME" or
9_counter.c:2:10: error: #include expects "FILENAME" or
9_counter.c:3:9: error: #include expects "FILENAME" or
9_counter.c:4:10: error: #include expects "FILENAME" or
9_counter.c: In function ‘main’:
9_counter.c:14: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘printf’
9_counter.c: In function ‘GetSum’:
9_counter.c:25: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘sprintf’
9_counter.c:27: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘strlen’
9_counter.c:31: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast

And for my ashame, I can't figure out where's the error(s), except the 'sprintf'.

But then again it's not a problem, for it seems that it can be concluded without help of the bit crusher, that we can add 9's infinitively and still get 9.

-v

[edit on 3-11-2009 by v01i0]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I can see where the problem is ... when posting character for smaller where stripped (can also understand why) ... here is code uploaded:

www.auroraetthor.si...

Sorry for that ... should have seen it before

btw you should do "save as" on the link ... do not open it in browser as same problem will occur

[edit on 3.11.2009 by valhala]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Re: the 23 thing I don't often talk about it anymore because of the unresearched abuse that comes my way. However, you can scratch the surface of this by googling 23 enigma or 23 phenomenon. But you'll only scratch the surface and you'll bring up a lot of rubbish and banal stuff to. Off the top of my head:

23 degrees is the tilt of the Earth's axis
23 chromosomes
23 hours 56 mins in a day.
23 Wall Street
23/10/1929
23/1/2003 Security and Prosperity Report about North American Union
23/3/2005 trilateral summit at Waco, Texas, in which President George W. Bush, then-Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin and then-Mexican President Vicente Fox declared the Security and Prosperity Partnership on their own authority, without any approval from the U.S. Congress.

I'm more interested in the way the NWO encode 23 into their activities. Take Obama's recent State of Emergency on the Swine Flu dated 23/10 but released to the public the next day. It was no accident they chose the 23rd. They believe in numerology and ritual and feel that as well as a wave or nod to those in the know (just like the horned hand signal) using 23 will give more power to something. Not only that, but the next best thing to 23 is 24 or 22. So if you were to plot thousands of significant events on a scatter graph there would be a massive cluster around 23, also around 23/7, 23/10 and 23/3 when using only dates

People poo poo this idea by saying if you go looking you'll see it everywhere just like you would with any number, but my own personal research tells me this is not true.

And here's the bit that will bring forth abuse:

As a demonstration to sceptical friends, about 8 years ago I did a 2 week experiment. I took a notepad with me everywhere and I tried to write down every number I was exposed to. The results were 60% 23 40% all other numbers. I then did another week where I never left the house and recorded all numbers I saw on the TV in shows movies and news, again I came to 60% 23s. Now if you factor in unavoidable bias by myself or poor recall of other numbers that percentage drops significantly however it remains much higher than randomness or probability would suggest.

23 commonly comes up in movies and shows these days and i believe it's partly real but more often than not its writers who have also stumbled on this phenomenon and have encoded it into their work for kicks, to perpetuate the enigma, or even because they are hoping to use the so called power of 23.

I used to write an invite only blog that discussed many things like this and actually had a 'daily 23 indicator' just like a weather summary, humidity indicator or pollen count. I graded each day as low, medium, high and scary. I've moved 7 times since then and had many PCs so I have yet to re-aquire my previous research, but I have started researching the subject again for my own amusement and possibly a future thread.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by sharps]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by valhala

Hey, no worries - I am not in hurry.

I downloaded your new upload (niner.c) and tried to compile it, but I still get errors (I did save it as...):

niner.c:1:19: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
niner.c:2:20: error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
niner.c:3:18: error: math.h: No such file or directory
niner.c:4:20: error: string.h: No such file or directory
niner.c: In function ‘main’:
niner.c:13: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘printf’
niner.c: In function ‘GetSum’:
niner.c:24: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘sprintf’
niner.c:26: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘strlen’

Being unfamiliar with C, I cannot really say nothing about those errors, except that 'sprintf' might be a typo.

I used command "gcc -c niner.c" to compile - anything wrong with that command?

-v

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Hey thanks for posing sharps!

I found it interesting. I shall look into it more, and try to avoid the crap as you suggested

Thanks,

-v

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Seems like you're missing header files for C in ubuntu. Try this:

sudo apt-get install build-essential

in console window. This will download minimal packages for C compiler system to be able to work.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by valhala

Originally posted by valhala
reply to post by v01i0

Seems like you're missing header files for C in ubuntu. Try this:

sudo apt-get install build-essential

in console window. This will download minimal packages for C compiler system to be able to work.

Understood. When I tried to install those gcc packages on Ubuntu, I got message saying that it was already installed to latest version. However, I shall try that once I slept over night. Thanks again for the advice!

-v

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join