It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this like fox mutilation? (WARNING: Graphic Images)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I haven't attacked you for asking a question, I simply pointed out your rudeness by implying that the OP murdered and mutilated some foxes and fabricated a UFO story around it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Same mobile phone camera for sure. Wish I'd had a descent movie camera on me at the time but like most people I just don't take one (I do now) with me when I'm on a night hike

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
I haven't attacked you for asking a question, I simply pointed out your rudeness by implying that the OP murdered and mutilated some foxes and fabricated a UFO story around it.

Telling someone they are rude is rude.

Having an opinion that the OP hunted and mutilated some foxes and fabricated a UFO mutilation story around it is 100% more plausible than him chasing UFOs and aliens while they are mutilating foxes, without taking pictures of the UFOs, but only the foxes.

reply to post by ufoorbhunter

So why didn't you take pictures of the UFOs?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If a fox hunter did it they would also take the fox after taking the pictures, as leaving the evidence behind could lead to them and legal issues.

But whatever it was why leave them? Obviously they have not been there long or other animals would have eaten them.

Could also be the work of a dmented human practicing for a later act on humans.

I would have taken them to a vet for a autopsy.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I filmed the ufo orbs for 29 minutes. Why do you not consider that footage?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Yo Herm hows it going dood? Just put some mute pics on here of foxes and it's like we planted them lol! You must join me sometime in the Derbyshire Peaks and film these ufo orb things

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This topic was created 30-10-2009. Those videos of fake objects that he linked to were posted on 4-10-2009, and he never mentioned finding mutilated foxes when he filmed those hoaxes.

So I am left to believe they are totally separate events and that he was "stalling" and showing me those videos because he didn't think about taking pictures of the orb he was "chasing" once again. Or he is lying and wasn't chasing orbs.

Please stop insulting me for not being a gullible fool.

So you are claiming that you took those videos at the same time you took the images of the foxes? Why did you wait almost a month to make this topic and tell us about it? Why didn't you mention it back when you original made a post about the orbs? Why did you make a separate topic about it when you should have mention this before already?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Having an opinion that the OP hunted and mutilated some foxes and fabricated a UFO mutilation story around it is 100% more plausible than him chasing UFOs and aliens while they are mutilating foxes, without taking pictures of the UFOs, but only the foxes.

Yes, and there are also many other possibilities (such as the sighting and the foxes to be completely unrelated, or that the "orb" was something mundane and the OP misinterpret it, etc), and yet you choose to believe the OP is deliberately trying to fool us, thus making an accusation which is based only on your interpretations of events and not in actual facts.

There may be thousands of reasons for why the OP haven't taken a pic of the orb. On the top of my head I'm thinking he may not had a camera when it happened (as he stated, he took this pictures a couple of hours later to the sighting). What I'm trying to say is that the fact that he didn't took a picture of the orb doesn't mean he's making all this up and killing foxes just to make a hoax, so your arguments to believe he's a murderer and a liar are not arguments at all but merely malicious speculation.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I know it's totally passe to agree with ALLisONE right now, but I do. The simplest answer to the question is that the OP is himself a fox hunter, took a picture of his kills, and fabricated a story around it in order to enhance his previous footage of lights.

I don't like believing that people are hoaxers, so instead I see it a bit odd that while fleeing the scene from some superbad aliens he still had time to catch his breath and take multiple, steady shots of dead foxes.

THAT being said, ALLisONE already posited a perfectly reasonable explanation (with evidence) that the foxes were killed by hunters and left.

I can't deny the OP's story, because I'm not the OP, but I can say I don't entirely believe it myself, and I think parts were either made up, embellished, or misconstrued as they occurred. I think ALLinONE brought up another good point in asking why the OP couldn't get a picture of the lights, but was able to get some very respectable shots of the foxes while he was supposed to be fleeing. The OP hasn't answered that charge, and I haven't expected him to for the entire thread, and continue not to expect it. These are all signs that something a bit less than evidence is occurring in this thread.

Feel free to target me now as well. I've disagreed with the alien theory, so I understand that there is now a target painted on my back.

Edit:

and yet you choose to believe the OP is deliberately trying to fool us, thus making an accusation which is based only on your interpretations of events and not in actual facts.

I'm curious how you are aware of the actual facts when the whole thing is a couple of pictures of dead foxes and a spoken story.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Haha whatsup man. I'm trying to gather the equiptment so we can go on a little expedition with our matess to Derbyshire when I get a break from work and try to get these ufo orbs on film then go to the pub (sorry I got Heiniekn in me lol).

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
PLEASE People ! Stop the Personal Sniping and stay on Topic !

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Thank you! At least someone understands, and is not a friend of ufoorbhunter trying to insult me for being skeptical.

Maybe I am coming off a bit rude, but I watched the videos that ufoorbhunter submitted long ago when he first submitted them, and my first impression was that they are fake. Now he started this topic a month later, and is further giving me the same impression.

Hate to say it, but hoaxes and hoaxers come on ATS all the time.... I don't trust anyone.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

we should meet at the Barley Mow pub in Bonsall moor Herm, Alan Webster of ufo fame has left now but they still serve a good pint, Mrs Rowlands filmed pretty much the same ufo orb there and it's only four miles as the crow flies from Parsley Hay

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

and yet you choose to believe the OP is deliberately trying to fool us, thus making an accusation which is based only on your interpretations of events and not in actual facts.

I'm curious how you are aware of the actual facts when the whole thing is a couple of pictures of dead foxes and a spoken story.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by EsSeeEye]

What? I don't know what the actual facts are, but I know that the OP making a hoax is not an actual fact. Why? Because it hasn't been proven and there's no evidence to do so. The pictures are nothing but pictures showing dead animals and you can't establish that the OP killed them.

For the record, I'm on the skeptical side too and I don't think the foxes were killed by aliens, I'm just saying that it's pretty unfair to mark the OP as a murderer and a hoaxer when it's only based on speculation.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dogs do this too not just UFOs,
www.all-creatures.org...
they do it on YTMND too
dead-fox.ytmnd.com...
even more dead foxes at a hunt
nwhsa.redblackandgreen.net...

I think you get the point

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Well, he is sort of claiming that ufo orbs hunted foxes and his name is ufoorbhunter.

reply to post by zaiger

Yes, fox hunting is normal in his area because there is a lot of farms.

Look at this picture:

The guy killed every fox that was trying to get in his chicken farm, then hung every single one of them up on this farmhouse to send a message to any future fox trespassers.

That's a lot of foxes on that farmhouse.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That barn picture with all the foxes nailed to it is something else, I wonder if there are any foxes left in the area? Is that even legal to kill that many? I'm pretty sure here in the states if that guy did that he would have DNR on him like flies on you know what.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Pretty sharp!

I don't get the fuzz about these 'graphic images' also....It is exactly like you state her. Bored fox hunters on their farmland.

But oke...So what is ATS actually becoming?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn

If a fox hunter did it they would also take the fox after taking the pictures, as leaving the evidence behind could lead to them and legal issues.

Are people really this ignorant?

If I was a farmer and had a farm swarmed by chicken-pickin' foxes I could kill 'all' of them probably without anyone even knowing?!? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Legal isues...?!

Oh my...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join