It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this like fox mutilation? (WARNING: Graphic Images)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No, it looks like some foxes died (probably poison) and then birds got to them - no eyes, and the abdomen doesn't seem to be torn open like a dog would do - More likely that a bunch of crows / ravens (depending on your locale) pecked the stomach open and tried to find something to eat inside.

Looks weird, but that's how they do it - it looks as if they managed to get the eyes, as well.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
My guess is that sicko fox hunters cut out and ripped out the intestine just so they could take pictures of it and claim some UFOs mutilated them....

They UK is notorious for UFO hoaxers, and fox hunters.

Funny your name is "ufoorbhunter".. weird coincidence.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Since it was the OP that took the photos, and since you've quote his nickname twisting it to make it look like something that is not ("orb hunter" means he's interested in looking for orbs, not hunting foxes), I say my comprehension skills are intact and you were in fact implying that he killed those foxes to intentionally deceive the community. But thanks for worrying.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
Since it was the OP that took the photos, and since you've quote his nickname twisting it to make it look like something that is not ("orb hunter" means he's interested in looking for orbs, not hunting foxes), I say my comprehension skills are intact and you were in fact implying that he killed those foxes to intentionally deceive the community. But thanks for worrying.

I didn't twist anything, I just highlighted the "hunter" part of his name, and noticed a weird coincidence.

I wasn't trying to deceive anybody, I was giving my opinion, and if you don't like it then you could just ignore it.

Now run along...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Were these found near hen houses or chicken farms? My guess is they were poisoned and or shot by local farmers.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

So why did you take a picture of the foxes but not the ufo's?

I would have enjoyed a picture of both so we can know you aren't just trying to fool people.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

We found them as were legging it from ufo orbs of the amber/orange lighthouse yoyo type. They were ripping through the visible sky and we ran down a road and found them there

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

These ufo orbs of the amber/orange lighthouse yoyo type?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Not those, those aren't UFOs. Those are UGOs, unidentified grounded objects which could be faked for all I know.

I'm talking about the "ufo orbs of the amber/orange lighthouse yoyo type" that you claimed to be chasing before you took the pictures of the foxes. Why didn't you take pictures of those?

-edit add-

Also I'm curious how you are able to upload videos and post links to them, but you were not able to upload images and post links in the beginning of this topic. I find that odd... off subject though.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
yeah thats predatory. the 'usual' findings for animal mutilations are surgically removed parts, and very fine incisions. Burn marks along the incisions, and no blood anywhere. even in the body. this was either animal or retarded hunter that doesnt eat what he kills, or a combination of both. I think what I will do is start mutilating retarded hunters and leave their bodies in the forest using the same techniques the cattle mutilations are done by... even removing the skull. lol

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They are real life life ufo orbs. Call them foo fighters if you wish which they resemble 100%.

This is about fox mutes btw but these ufo orbs were everywhere at that time

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
They are real life life ufo orbs. Call them foo fighters if you wish which they resemble 100%.

If I was extremely gullible I would just take your word for it, however, when I see your videos all I see is objects on the ground and horizon, and nothing "flying". So I am left to believe they are out of focus lights from something else on the ground, and it is "inconclusive" from my perspective.

This is about fox mutes btw but these ufo orbs were everywhere at that time

I'll ask again... please don't avoid this very important question... Why didn't you take pictures of the orbs but instead took pictures of the foxes?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

WOW! What is your problem man? Let it go will ya? I came to the thread hoping to hear the OP's story but you've decided to become the hero of the thread instead.

Perhaps a little break from this particular thread is in order. I'm hoping the OP may conclude the stroy concerning the foxes and perhaps elaborate a little further on the Orbs.

I just never get it when someone makes it their life's mission to squash a poster or their thread.

Jeesh!

Becker

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Im not sure I would count that as mutilation. That looks more to me like an animal attacked it and bit open its stomach. For it to be mutilation, it would have to have been much more worse looking than that. Then again, I could be wrong. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'll ask again... please don't avoid this very important question... Why didn't you take pictures of the orbs but instead took pictures of the foxes?

You may never again see real life footage of the ufo orbs. Here you have it, very similar to those Marfa Lights in the USA. They are real my friend, we even got crop sprayed by something close to candy floss that rained down on us. Just like the manna in the Christian Bible?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Orb,

Do you have the footage or a still from your Avatar pic?

I would like a better look at that particular formation.

Thanks,

Becker

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
WOW! What is your problem man? Let it go will ya?

What is your problem? All I have done is come here, tell my honest opinion, and I get attacked by you and another member like I am doing something wrong.

I am just trying to ask honest questions now... because I hate when people try to fool me, and others, and I have a feeling this topic is just someone trying to make something out of nothing in the Aliens and UFO section. These foxes are not Alien, nor UFO, nor do I see any UFOs, nor is there any reason to believe UFOs did this besides the OP's word that he was chasing orbs.

I am doubting he was chasing UFO's because he didn't take pictures of them, but instead took pictures of dead foxes. Now I am doubting his word because he keeps posting videos from a few weeks ago that are inconclusive, and he keeps avoiding my question.

My first post on this topic was removed because the OP didn't know how to upload an image so I tried to help him, then asked him to explain what he took a picture of. Now he shows that he already knows how to post videos to ATS, but not images... which I find very curious too...

So now, I have multiple reasons to doubt this users motive, and all I want is to get to the bottom of it. If you feel this is wrong then please ignore me and do not talk to me. I am actually helping myself, and a few others who may have the same doubts as me.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You may never again see real life footage of the ufo orbs. Here you have it, very similar to those Marfa Lights in the USA. They are real my friend, we even got crop sprayed by something close to candy floss that rained down on us. Just like the manna in the Christian Bible?

ufoorbhunter, I have seen with my own eyes a "foo fighter" on 8/8/08 that appeared to be at about 20,000 feet altitude. It looked similar to my avatar but more dim, and the bottom was darker than the top, and it faded upward.

What you show in your very badly compressed video is extremely small lights in the distance on the ground which could be ANYTHING.

----

Anyway.... I am very curious to know why you decided to take pictures of the foxes, but not the ufo orbs you claimed to be chasing. It just boggles my mind why you would take high resolution images of foxes and not the orbs.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well perhaps your crusade would offer better results if the condecending tone were tweaked back a bit.

Just my opinion.

In closing, Some of us just get frustrated when a thread is hijacked (and I believe that has been done here). You've asked the same series of questions with multiple flavors on at least 4 occassions. If by now you haven't "broken" the OP, I'm purely at a loss for why you continue.

Becker

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Can you get off my back, mind your own business, and stop going off topic?

I just want to know why he didn't take pictures of the orbs with the same camera he used to take the pictures of the foxes.

He is asking if these foxes have been mutilated in an Alien and UFO forum, so I'm guessing he is wondering if these were done by Aliens. To find out if aliens did it, I want to know if he took pictures of the orbs.... but so far he didn't, and I find that curious since he claimed he was chasing the orbs.

If he is so sure aliens did this, then why ask the question? I just find this entire topic quite odd, and I can't stand when people complain about the steps and questions needed to get to the bottom of this.

-- Radiobuzz , Becker44, hermantinkly, all attacking me for asking questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join