It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Hidden Messages in Toys and Cartoons, Christmas Gifts to avoid!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
thats nothing. when I was a kid we had Teddy Chainsaw Bear, Bag O'glass, and Johnny switchblade:action punk. oh wait that was an SNL bit

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is a good one:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Playing guitar has definitely killed my hearing. Too late to worry about it now. I agree that there is a whole lot of stuff going on just under the surface of Disney cartoons. I think it is just animators letting off steam. You know "putting it to the MAN".

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

I honestly don't have a problem with a new world order, a global civilization built with egalitarian ideals and a brotherhood of man.

Can't figure out why that scares people so much.

Its not that that scares people, its having a group of so called "elites" deciding what is right and wrong for the entire world that peopel have a problem with.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Good thread, S+F

Everyone will have thier own opinions on this.

But from many years of researching subliminal imagry, It IS used, and it's used for a reason, beause IT WORKS.

I don't wanna say ignorance is bliss, but that's the feeling I'm getting off some of these people.

As an artist i can tell you, many of these are NOT accidents. They are well thought out, and put in at the proper time in a movie so as to have MAX effect.

Forget about the ones that are only one frame, that your subconcious minds sees, but you have no idea. But After the "Let's all go to the Lobby" jingle, for you old timers, now you know why you always craved a coke and popcorn after that miidle preview jingle aT the theatres.

Watch fight club. Look at what what Tyler Durden,(when Brad Pitts) character is doing to the film reels. 1 frame, it's all it takes.

But you can either research this, unless your afraid of what you might find? Perhaps it's different for people with children. They are possibly more aware, possibly going overboard at times of course, but please there IS NO denying the picture in "The Rescuers".

Those of you debunking this, oh it clearly stands for SFX ect..., please explain why there is a picture of a woman with naked breasts? Why is it there????? and don't give me the disgruntled worker who was fired playing a gag. Disney and other companies have played that card too many times, when they get caught with thier pants down (no pun intended).

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
All the hidden messages they put into these products are for conditioning.

I actually talked to a guy who used to work for coca cola (fairly high up)when i was on a business trip to Atlanta a few years ago. And he told me some CRAZY stuff that relates to this topic. I wont repeat it but you would be shocked. Needless to say he was let go when he got to close and witnessed somthing he shouldnt have.

Many of the large corporations are not as innocent as you may think. A row of pyrimid's with an "all seeing eye" in a toy store on spongebob wasent placed there by accident, thought went into that. Same goes with quija boards being sold as "fun games" to children. A game for kids where they try and contact spirits?

But the majority of people just dont "get it" and these kinds of things will continue.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The CNN link contained a commercial prominently featuring a piggy bank which will no doubt traumatized Muslim children.

I did learn something new. Islam is the Light - according to the Mommy doll.

M

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Passenger
All the hidden messages they put into these products are for conditioning.

I actually talked to a guy who used to work for coca cola (fairly high up)when i was on a business trip to Atlanta a few years ago. And he told me some CRAZY stuff that relates to this topic. I wont repeat it but you would be shocked. Needless to say he was let go when he got to close and witnessed somthing he shouldnt have.

Many of the large corporations are not as innocent as you may think. A row of pyrimid's with an "all seeing eye" in a toy store on spongebob wasent placed there by accident, thought went into that. Same goes with quija boards being sold as "fun games" to children. A game for kids where they try and contact spirits?

But the majority of people just dont "get it" and these kinds of things will continue.

As you can see, some of the responses to the coke bottle idea were like:

'I drunk coke and I turned out alright!'

'So what about a coke bottle, it's harmless!'

Who really knows what our children take in, and them being there is surely no accident.

I guess you're right, either you 'get it' or you don't!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If I had small children,I'd definetly steer clear of any toys that "INTERACT" with the television!

www.veilinteractive.com...

There's definetly more going on with VEIL technology other than enhancing your child's entertainment!

Just something to whet your interest........

www.statemaster.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes, apparently people would rather have the exact same thing on a more local basis. I mean what the hell would we do without all these fun international conflicts?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This may be a little off topic ,but since the topic seems to be about children this may have a shot ...just check out the front cover of this pdf. pamphlet from illinois department of children and family services. Just count the symbols here.

www.state.il.us...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Great, now I have had that stupid Disney world song stuck in my head all day. It is very catchy. People are smart, they know how to sell. That's why advertising is such a huge industry. Its really frightening once you think about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Great thread, OP.
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..
Well, not exactly... Toss me 2010's Zelda for Wii. hehehe

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think it is interesting that within a Disney movie like Aladdin that both the Art Production department AND the Audio Production department would use subliminal controls. Just by chance? Well if anyone looks at the darker side of He that is the Disney, namely mr Walt it is interesting what you will dig up on the net. Im sure everything one finds is just pure Conspiratorial nonsense... ahem....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Aladin says "Good teenagers take off their clothes!"

HAHAH!!!

You will fall for anything won't you?

He says "Good Tigger"

He does say good TIGER, or something like that, however it also sounds like he says "take off your clothes" someone told me this when I was young, maybe 12 years old and I had aladdin on VHS tape...turned up the tv really loud an sure enough, it sounds a lot like take off your clothes...I'm not sure what he could be saying...I figure it's punks like us working for disney trying to be funny

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the eye of "Amen Ra" is mis interpreted. honestly, if it wasn't for the "sun" worship it's meaning is held true when the earth was flat the "sun" was "Amen"= Hidden "Ra" = Devine

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
but remember, this is a flat earth! you cannot run off its side it is merely time curved and looped, split chopped and screwedm anything done can be undone, and reverse, repent, from hell, some of you are sent!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Actually, my father-in-law was a 9th degree Mason and my mother-in-law was a woman of the Eastern star, BOTH WERE NUTJOBS!! I couldn't stand these people and their idiotic idealogy.

And I have studied masonry and the Occult for many years now. I could list all the documentation I have and all the 32nd and 33rd degree masons who have exposed the "secrets" of the society but that is not what this thread is about.

The OP is right and it is true that subliminal messages and esoteric magic are used to manipulate and mold childrens brains for later in life. It happened years ago and look at those in their 20's and 30's now. Dumb and dumber, not all of them of course because some of them actually went OUTSIDE and played instead of having parents who used the TV for a babysitter while they fecked off and did nothing with their lives.

I made a decision when I graduated high school to NEVER bring a child into this messed up world, I wasn't exactly sure why then but I am damn sure now.

And Mr. Disney is a part of the Cabbalistic Jewish Occult, which I think is a bunch of crap. That's why I never joined the lodge, it's so freakin' stupid and worthless it's hard to comprehend why anyone would get involved in that group of idiots. Seriously.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by daddio]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by djusdjus

I honestly don't have a problem with a new world order, a global civilization built with egalitarian ideals and a brotherhood of man.

Can't figure out why that scares people so much.

Its not that that scares people, its having a group of so called "elites" deciding what is right and wrong for the entire world that peopel have a problem with.

As opposed to a group of so called 'elites' in smaller groups, covering each country, deciding what is right and wrong for their people?

I don't get it either. I trust NO politician. They rarely serve the people before themselves.

NWO?

baloney.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How do you come to the conclusion that the Eye of Ra which is on top of the pyramid is related to the Nwo? News flash. Eye of Ra has been around a little longer and its not the same thing as the all seeing eye on the dollar bill.
Its a plastic kids toy. It has an Eye of Ra on it for decoration. It doesn't teach kids anything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join